NATION

PASSWORD

Save Our Souls|An island Rp|OPEN!|IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Founded: Feb 24, 2022
Ex-Nation

Save Our Souls|An island Rp|OPEN!|IC

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Fri May 20, 2022 7:01 am

You wake up on a mysterious island with no memories of who you were except for your name. As you look around, you appear to be on a beach with a couple of coconut trees, and some land. However, a steep rock shelf keeps you from exploring the rest. You also notice others. Maybe they can help...

Welcome Survivors!

I am the Island watcher, At times I will intervene; I may cause an illness or a discovery, A storm or a Sunny day. Action after action, I am watching.

Be ready- Death is watching, too.

In the OOC, there's a spoiler at the bottom of the opening post. It contains the accessible locations.

OOC: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=518914&f=31&view=unread#p39609569

IIslanders, awaken...
Last edited by Tuboo Shippers on Fri May 20, 2022 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm actually really bored. Talking is nice. Maybe TG me?

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Fri May 20, 2022 10:20 am

Stanislav Polzon opened his eyes, as if nothing had happened. "Auuugh, what the fuck!?" He took a look around him, seeing... not much.

OOC: #4ca194
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Prusmia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Prusmia » Fri May 20, 2022 10:29 am

vwah?

Eva woke up, blinded by the reflective light of sunlight on sand. The wind echoed through her messy hair and the hair of the cat she held in her arms.

"What in, I don't remember being on vacation... Where? am... I... Who's cat is this? WHAT IS GOING ON!"

The cat turned its head and looked at Eva, giving a soft purr as it stared into her eyes... Before immediately jumping out of her arms and looking out to the beach... Eva followed the cats gaze and spotted other people who had yet to wake up, "What is this? Was I in a plane crash, why do I have a splitting headache..."

Eva sat down on a moss covered rock and placed her hands inside the pocket of her hoodie, and pulled out a can of cat-food she had found in it. "Maybe it is my cat, but why can't I remember its name?" Mindy stared out again at the bodies, "I think I should probably help them if... No, when they come to."
She/Her

| |||||||||||||||||||| | |||||||||||||||||||| | |||||||||||||||||||| |

| Former Vice President & Space Cartographer of the New World Union, Former Minister of Foreign of Foreign Affairs & Current Diplomat of Forest |
Subject to change without official notice, or even unofficial notice; we're winging it.This product is meant for educational purposes only as students are trapped in classes and can't escape. Any resemblance to real, artificial or simulated persons, living or dead, will be news to us. Avoid contact with skin: levitate. Be sure each item is properly endorsed by a major political party. Your signature is not an admission of guilt, though we'll try and convince the jury otherwise:

Keep away from fire or flames or nuclear detonations.

Teglea
Secretary

Founded: Apr 29, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Teglea » Fri May 20, 2022 10:31 am

"Hey there."

Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Fri May 20, 2022 10:51 am

The watcher is angered at the uninvited intruder, and whispers into the survivors subconscious,

"IGNORE THIS. HE DOES NOT EXIST

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Fri May 20, 2022 10:59 am

Freya woke up. She looked around. Huh? She didn't remember this island. Or how she had ended up here. "How drunk was I last night..? Wait, is it even Sunday..? I don't remember anything at all..."

She saw other people. Social anxiety aside, Freya understood that she had to approach them for information.

"Hi! Excuse me, I've got a silly question. What is this place?"
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Fri May 20, 2022 11:10 am

Darwin opens his eyes, a few meters away from the rest, and the first thing he sees is a big rocky shelf. He gets up, confused, shaking the dust off his clothes as he takes a look around. The sun is high in the sky, and he takes a look out to the sea. He checks his pockets, and finds his trusty swiss army knife. Darwin sighs in relief, satisfied, and goes to sit by the calm waves, resting.

Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Fri May 20, 2022 11:12 am

Other than the... interruption... The watched was pleased with this. After considering something for a moment, she waves a hand.

Sddenly, they realize they are hungry...

Soveiniesberg
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Soveiniesberg » Fri May 20, 2022 11:13 am

Stanislav had no idea. "I don't know." Well, he was hoping he would know soon. "Looks like an island?" He walked towards Freya.
A city state on.. an island, where it's cold-as-all-balls.
a bit of info - NEEDS RETCON
COGCON LEVEL: 4
DEFCON LEVEL: 4
Minutes 'Till Midnight: 2 minutes

Kinda bored with NS lmao | Last upd. 4/6/24
My pillow's cold by the time I get home
Jzarovich News at Noon | Marrakanese terrorist attacks over the past 6 months "have risen significantly, I think." | Train crashes in Anolchiv-on-Schonmür, causing over "5 morbillion billion dollars in damages" | Rogylan Bahnz in press meeting says "We're nuking Marrakai, I swear, I'm so tired of them. We're gonna glass them." | Random box of crap falls off skyscraper in Ternyiev

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Fri May 20, 2022 11:17 am

Tuboo Shippers wrote:Other than the... interruption... The watched was pleased with this. After considering something for a moment, she waves a hand.

Sddenly, they realize they are hungry...

Darwin feels a grumble in his stomach, and sighs, wishing he had practiced fishing
OOC: This is me regretting swissarmyknifing
IC: Darwin decides to try for some coconuts instead, getting up and taking a look around.

Prusmia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Prusmia » Fri May 20, 2022 11:20 am

Eva found the others awoken, "Hey!" she shouted, running up to the now collected group, a tabby cat trotting closely beside her, "Does anyone know where we are, or why we're here or why I have a cat..."

"Also, does anyone have any food? I have a feeling we're going to be here a while and all I have is this..."
*she pulls out the can of tuna cat food sadly*
She/Her

| |||||||||||||||||||| | |||||||||||||||||||| | |||||||||||||||||||| |

| Former Vice President & Space Cartographer of the New World Union, Former Minister of Foreign of Foreign Affairs & Current Diplomat of Forest |
Subject to change without official notice, or even unofficial notice; we're winging it.This product is meant for educational purposes only as students are trapped in classes and can't escape. Any resemblance to real, artificial or simulated persons, living or dead, will be news to us. Avoid contact with skin: levitate. Be sure each item is properly endorsed by a major political party. Your signature is not an admission of guilt, though we'll try and convince the jury otherwise:

Keep away from fire or flames or nuclear detonations.

Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Fri May 20, 2022 11:22 am

Watcher chuckles as a human who is farther out from the group gets up, then wonders how she missed it- then, realizes that she should've put him with the group.

Irritated, she decides to dull the knife.

Turning her attention back to the others, She realizes the cat may die with only one can.

They'll watch over the owner to ensure that cat's survival.
Last edited by Tuboo Shippers on Fri May 20, 2022 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Fri May 20, 2022 11:23 am

Darwin looks up, hearing the shout. He sees the group for the first time, and, somewhat relieved, begins to head towards them, trotting through the sand in bare feet.

Mets Hayk
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Fri May 20, 2022 11:30 am

Hrayr opened his eyes, his vision blurry. His neatly buttoned dress shirt and cargo trousers were covered in dirt, as was a small journal that lay beside him. He stumbled around a bit, eventually deciding to sit against a rock not too dissimilar to the one he'd woke up on. Perhaps it WAS the same rock, perhaps it wasn't. He was too disoriented to tell.

The sound of distant movement caught Hrayr's attention. Slowly approaching, he muttered out a silent "hello?"
Holy Armenian Empire
"Armenia will rise evermore"
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Fri May 20, 2022 11:32 am

Mets Hayk wrote:Hrayr opened his eyes, his vision blurry. His neatly buttoned dress shirt and cargo trousers were covered in dirt, as was a small journal that lay beside him. He stumbled around a bit, eventually deciding to sit against a rock not too dissimilar to the one he'd woke up on. Perhaps it WAS the same rock, perhaps it wasn't. He was too disoriented to tell.

The sound of distant movement caught Hrayr's attention. Slowly approaching, he muttered out a silent "hello?"

OOC: Are you referring to me? Am i the distant noise? Just wanna be sure

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Fri May 20, 2022 11:34 am

An island. That much was evident. It seemed the others didn't knew anything more than Freya. Could they suffer from amnesia too?

Prusmia wrote:Eva found the others awoken, "Hey!" she shouted, running up to the now collected group, a tabby cat trotting closely beside her, "Does anyone know where we are, or why we're here or why I have a cat..."

"Also, does anyone have any food? I have a feeling we're going to be here a while and all I have is this..."

Freya felt something inside her pockets, maybe she had some candy? Nope, just a key and a receipt. "Well, based on this receipt I guess I've bought lots of food, but it's not anywhere near here from what I can tell..."
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Fri May 20, 2022 11:36 am

The Island watcher watched with confusion as a human woke up on a rock, walked in a circle, an sat down on the same rock. he just shrugged and went back to watching a panda waving it's legs in the air on the other side of the island.

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Fri May 20, 2022 11:37 am

Barapam wrote:An island. That much was evident. It seemed the others didn't knew anything more than Freya. Could they suffer from amnesia too?

Prusmia wrote:Eva found the others awoken, "Hey!" she shouted, running up to the now collected group, a tabby cat trotting closely beside her, "Does anyone know where we are, or why we're here or why I have a cat..."

Freya felt something inside her pockets, maybe she had some candy? Nope, just a key and a receipt. "Well, based on this receipt I guess I've bought lots of food, but it's not anywhere near here from what I can tell..."

Darwin caught up with the group, panting lightly. "Hello, good to see im not alone.." Darwin trailed off, noticing a cat. "It seems we have some moral support, too."

Mets Hayk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Fri May 20, 2022 11:41 am

Catalonia 2070 RP wrote:
Mets Hayk wrote:Hrayr opened his eyes, his vision blurry. His neatly buttoned dress shirt and cargo trousers were covered in dirt, as was a small journal that lay beside him. He stumbled around a bit, eventually deciding to sit against a rock not too dissimilar to the one he'd woke up on. Perhaps it WAS the same rock, perhaps it wasn't. He was too disoriented to tell.

OOC: Are you referring to me? Am i the distant noise? Just wanna be sure

OOC: If that's fine with you, I guess so.
Holy Armenian Empire
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.
Armenia News|Holy Armenian Empire proclaimed|Anatolia Purchase successful|Armenia annexes Azerbaijan and Georgia|Armenia forms the Pan-Christian Cooperative League

Catalonia 2070 RP
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Catalonia 2070 RP » Fri May 20, 2022 11:43 am

Mets Hayk wrote:
Catalonia 2070 RP wrote:OOC: Are you referring to me? Am i the distant noise? Just wanna be sure

OOC: If that's fine with you, I guess so.

OOC: Nevermind sorry

Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Fri May 20, 2022 11:44 am

Catalonia 2070 RP wrote:
Barapam wrote:An island. That much was evident. It seemed the others didn't knew anything more than Freya. Could they suffer from amnesia too?

Darwin caught up with the group, panting lightly. "Hello, good to see im not alone.." Darwin trailed off, noticing a cat. "It seems we have some moral support, too."

The watcher, who has abandoned watching the panda, Intensely stares at the cat, wondering what cats even eat. she didn't think there were any other of these... fluffy things on the island.

Ragnox
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ragnox » Fri May 20, 2022 11:49 am

Nick woke up with a with a yell, believing he was still sleeping peacefully in his home, realizing he doesn't remember where he was, Nick gets up to see that he is on a beach. Checking his pockets, he sees that he has a pocket knife and a empty water bottle from somewhere. After wiping off the sand from his clothes he decides to walk down the beach. Hearing voices, Nick decides to run toward the sound.
Last edited by Ragnox on Fri May 20, 2022 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
I go by Ragnox and Karma, and I do a tiny bit of rp. That's all.

Mets Hayk
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mets Hayk » Fri May 20, 2022 12:00 pm

Catalonia 2070 RP wrote:

"Hello?"

Hrayr closely approached, one of his hands raised and the other clutching the journal. He looked at the cat and patted it twice on the head. It'd didn't seem to like that.

"So...it seems we've found ourselves in quite the predicament."
Holy Armenian Empire
A greater fatherland.
An Armenian's dream.
A Turk's nightmare.

Tuboo Shippers
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuboo Shippers » Fri May 20, 2022 12:04 pm

The watcher scrambled for a notebook, then realized they could just conjure one. it then jots a note down

Fluffy... creature does not like headpats.
Humans call creature.. 'Cat'

Ragnox
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ragnox » Fri May 20, 2022 12:05 pm

Mets Hayk wrote:
Catalonia 2070 RP wrote:Darwin caught up with the group, panting lightly. "Hello, good to see im not alone.." Darwin trailed off, noticing a cat. "It seems we have some moral support, too."

"Hello?"

Hrayr closely approached, one of his hands raised and the other clutching the journal. He looked at the cat and patted it twice on the head. It'd didn't seem to like that.

"So...it seems we've found ourselves in quite the predicament."

Hey! Are you guys real!

Nick sees a group of people and shouts at the group hoping that they are not just a mirage. He catches up to them about 10 seconds later. Looking closer he can see that they are indeed real.
"What is this place?"
Last edited by Ragnox on Fri May 20, 2022 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I go by Ragnox and Karma, and I do a tiny bit of rp. That's all.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse