NATION

PASSWORD

Shadows of Galria (OOC/Open/Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:04 pm

Character Name:Yamazaki Mitsuo
Appearance:Image
Nationality:Okumura
Personality:Normally cool and collected, though he is quite vengeful
Magical Affinity (If Any):None
Biography:Born to a bladesmith in Okumura, Mitsuo lived a relatively peaceful life. Aside from teaching him the family business of forging weapons, his father taught him and his brothers how to use them in combat. Mitsuo became well versed in fighting with swords, while his brother favored lances. As he grew older, Mitsuo became more and more involved in the family business, creating weapons for the armies of the shogun. While on a trip to purchase ore from foreign traders, his father allowed two men into the family home. These men were former guards, now hunted by order of the shogun for uncovering secrets they were never to know. When the soldiers sent by the shogun found them, Mitsuo's father refused to hand them over, resulting in his death. Using his own blade, they ran him through, and burned his home, along with Mitsuo's brother. When Mitsuo returned, he saw nothing but ruin. He attempted to retrieve his father's blade from his burnt corpse, before being spotted by a soldier. Refusing to comply with the demands of the soldiers, he was captured. His fate was decided, he was to be pinned to a raft with his father's blade, and set adrift. Either he would die of blood loss, or the ice-cold barrier would claim his life.
Additional Information:Originally, his hair was black, though, for reasons that will be shown later, it has become white.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:48 am

I'm split on which time to use. First delta opened in present tense and Asardia and me joined in. Then Anibox, Morgenröte and Audunia continue in past tense and now Delta makes a post with 5 sentences in past and three in present tense.

My second post is currently waiting for a hock to the main story to appear. :blink:

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:05 am

Kaledoria wrote:I'm split on which time to use. First delta opened in present tense and Asardia and me joined in. Then Anibox, Morgenröte and Audunia continue in past tense and now Delta makes a post with 5 sentences in past and three in present tense.

My second post is currently waiting for a hock to the main story to appear. :blink:

Use whatever tense you're most comfortable with. I'm a weirdo, I do weird things, I'm rarely consistent in which tense I use. Also, wdym by "a hock"
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:20 am

DeltaSource wrote:
Kaledoria wrote:I'm split on which time to use. First delta opened in present tense and Asardia and me joined in. Then Antibox, Morgenröte and Audunia continue in past tense and now Delta makes a post with 5 sentences in past and three in present tense.

Use whatever tense you're most comfortable with. I'm a weirdo, I do weird things, I'm rarely consistent in which tense I use. Also, wdym by "a hock"

Well, some over-arching event or something, that indicates, where the plot is supposed to be going. Maybe an indication of a looming crisis, a strange event, that sounds worthy to investigate, a portend, a hint of a conflict or something like that.

Hochster Stern der Morgenrote
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Hochster Stern der Morgenrote » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:56 am

DeltaSource wrote:
Kaledoria wrote:I'm split on which time to use. First delta opened in present tense and Asardia and me joined in. Then Anibox, Morgenröte and Audunia continue in past tense and now Delta makes a post with 5 sentences in past and three in present tense.

I think he meant hook.
Isle of Apfelland
United Kingdom of Höchster Stern der Morgenröte
United Kingdom of Wiedermann, Bienenstock and Chandelier
By the eternal grace of Her Majesty Queen Aetea van der Wiedermann

House of Wiedermann
"Be like the leafy apple tree, for strong are its roots and many are its branches."

House of Bienenstock
"Blessed be the silver raven, for it heralds salvation."

House of Chandelier
"Into the night the Black Bear will march, his halberd will command millions upon millions."

Member of the GCN || Member of the ULIBOR

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:01 am

Hochster Stern der Morgenrote wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:Use whatever tense you're most comfortable with. I'm a weirdo, I do weird things, I'm rarely consistent in which tense I use. Also, wdym by "a hock"

I think he meant hook.

that would make sense
Kaledoria wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:Use whatever tense you're most comfortable with. I'm a weirdo, I do weird things, I'm rarely consistent in which tense I use. Also, wdym by "a hock"

Well, some over-arching event or something, that indicates, where the plot is supposed to be going. Maybe an indication of a looming crisis, a strange event, that sounds worthy to investigate, a portend, a hint of a conflict or something like that.

There will be, just getting something out of the way
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:33 am

Antibox, what are your thoughts on Khamael having an encounter with Jadiel at some point? Khamael is currently working to bring DeltaSource's character's soul to Vechna. Seeing as the hunter that Jadiel encountered is facing death, it may be a cool encounter.

Also, Eric and Khamael can meet as well. Since she has the power to see Khamael at certain times and Khamael can see Dergameth

Khamael is by far the strongest character
Last edited by Asardia on Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Hochster Stern der Morgenrote
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Hochster Stern der Morgenrote » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:16 am

Asardia wrote:Antibox, what are your thoughts on Khamael having an encounter with Jadiel at some point? Khamael is currently working to bring DeltaSource's character's soul to Vechna. Seeing as the hunter that Jadiel encountered is facing death, it may be a cool encounter.

Also, Eric and Khamael can meet as well. Since she has the power to see Khamael at certain times and Khamael can see Dergameth

It would be nice, as Dergameth is trapped inside Erica's body and his true form is revealed once a year, Khamael is even more powerful, even though I'm guessing the two are the same age.
Isle of Apfelland
United Kingdom of Höchster Stern der Morgenröte
United Kingdom of Wiedermann, Bienenstock and Chandelier
By the eternal grace of Her Majesty Queen Aetea van der Wiedermann

House of Wiedermann
"Be like the leafy apple tree, for strong are its roots and many are its branches."

House of Bienenstock
"Blessed be the silver raven, for it heralds salvation."

House of Chandelier
"Into the night the Black Bear will march, his halberd will command millions upon millions."

Member of the GCN || Member of the ULIBOR

Audunia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Audunia » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:02 am

Hochster Stern der Morgenrote wrote:
Asardia wrote:Antibox, what are your thoughts on Khamael having an encounter with Jadiel at some point? Khamael is currently working to bring DeltaSource's character's soul to Vechna. Seeing as the hunter that Jadiel encountered is facing death, it may be a cool encounter.

It would be nice, as Dergameth is trapped inside Erica's body and his true form is revealed once a year, Khamael is even more powerful, even though I'm guessing the two are the same age.

Khamael meeting Dergameth; “Oh shit, that’s my guy!”

Antibox
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 14, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Antibox » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:08 am

Yes!!! That's my answer, I definitely want them to meet! :)

Also, l'll finally be able to post tomorrow. Been crazy busy at my job lol.
"The greatest enemy of progress is not stagnation, but false progress" - Sydney J. Harris

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:22 pm

alright guys, i set the encounter up with my last post. Khamael will send Mitsuo to the Aether and will then be able to see all of your characters shortly afterwards. Do note that Khamael is pretty emotionless
Last edited by Asardia on Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Antibox
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Antibox » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:19 am

OK holy shit, I can actually post today. I'm so sorry for the delays. I'm very much still here.
"The greatest enemy of progress is not stagnation, but false progress" - Sydney J. Harris

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:27 am

"You came to us a forgotten, unloved child, abandoned on the street, but still among the light. But here, you will find acceptance and family among the shadows."
Jasha Ahfrey, Grandmaster of the Order and head of the White Circle

Faction Name: The Order Of The Black And White
Leader: The White Circle, lead by Grand Master Jasha Ahfrey
Faction Alignment: The Order is loyal only to themselves, though their actions do often cause them to curry favor with certain gods
Goals: To protect themselves, their histories, and continue to fulfill their contracts in exchange for the gold they require to survive in this world.

On the flip side, they do follow their own specific set of beliefs, seeing themselves as the messengers of the harsher, more evil gods. Though they do not believe themselves to be beholden to these gods in any way, they view themselves as exercising a necessary evil, and their actions as placating these gods to keep them from causing more extensive harm on the world. It only helps that they are able to be payed for these actions as well.
Nation of Origin: The Order originated in Dunzhau, where the ever competing merchants and their guilds could buy out the services of the Orders monks, who in exchange for money could drop poison in a rivals drinks, creep into their homes and steal away with important plans and funds, or press and ear to a doorway or grease the right palms for the information needed.

Of course, there is nowhere in the world where these services are not at times required, or where from time to time unwanted children may be found by a sister or brother of the knife, and it did not take long for the Order and its hidden away sanctuaries began to rise up all across the known world. Tucked behind walls and under old buildings, hidden in the courtyards of craggy churches or in the clearings of woodland hollers, the Order kept itself hidden, but always watched for those who needed a blade driven between anothers ribs or a choice set of jewels to conveniently go missing in the night.

"Here, you will practice patience, humility and professionalism. We are servants of gods, not sniveling aristocrats fat on wine and cheese, is that understood?"
Brennan Sallwick, Master of Angouteux

History:It is unknown exactly how long the Order Of The Black And White has existed, but it is known that the White Robes came before the others. Weather they were already a part of the Order and this was merely the first recorded meeting, or they were the first members ever is unknown, all that is known is that this meeting took place some 352 years ago, the the Order has been steadily growing in size and prestige ever since. They as an organization are intensely secretive, largely due to the criminal nature of how they make their livings, and their almost cult like dedication to one another and their work. They are, after all, a guild of assassins, thieves and spies, and have been being hunted by the authorities of the world for almost as long as they have existed. However, that isn't to say that they dont have their uses. In times of strife, they are particularly wealthy, as the many rival lords and rulers from the land hire out their services, looking to have their opponents disgraced, ruined, or murdered. It seems no matter the lip service people in power pay to vilifying the Order, it is those same people who need them the most. The Order doesnt mind.

Recently however, under the rulership of Grand Master Jasha Ahfrey, the Order has entered into one of their most lucrative periods in recent memory. The rise of the Dunzhau and their money hungry ways, as well as of course the common bloodlust of the Foaxians has left the Order with many new contracts to fulfill. People from all sides have hired out the Order for tasks as mundane as pickpocketing a messenger, to murdering lords and counts. And even without all of the political intrigue, the little people, those underneath those in power, have their own gripes and issues, some of which also require the careful application of a knife. It certainly has been a good few years.

"Soon, death will come to all of us, wearing his many faces. Do not be afraid."
Sharley Farrest, Master Of Little Keep

Other Info:RANKS
Within the Order, its members adhere to a strict hierarchy, built of a series of ranks and various specializations meant to create a clear chain of command and delegation of duties, all meant to fulfill crucial roles for the Order and ensure the success of its missions. The robes worn by members when not on missions are indicative of their rank, and are symbolic in how they represent the skill of the wearer. The foundlings wear only their clothes, while the initiates wear simple, every day clothing, along with a red sash they are required to wear at all times to indicate their rank, though they are permitted to wear this sash as they see fit. Once an apprentice, the former Initiate is now a fully fledged member of the Order, and is given the Black Robes, indicating that while they are skilled enough to go out on proper missions they must still hide in the shadows and the dark to avoid detection, not yet skilled enough to move with such precisions as to be unnoticeable. Acolytes wear the grey robes, which indicate that though wearer is not so skilled as to go completely unnoticed even in the most conspicuous situations, they have learned to become the "grey man," hiding in crowds and making themselves merely a part of the landscape. The highest ranked members of the Order wear white robes, indicating that they are so skilled in the ways of the Order that they can even complete their missions in noticeable and bright clothing while still escaping detection. Finally, the Grandmaster once again wears the red sash that the initiates wear. This is meant to be both motivational for the other members of the Order, reminding them that even the grand master was a lowly initiate once, as well as humbling the grand master by reminding them of the same.

Foundling (Foundlings are the children taken in by the Order. The Order never takes in any children over the age of five, as to prevent new initiates from having any prior attachments, as well as to ensure that the Order is the only true family these children ever remember or know, instilling intense loyalty because of this.)
Initiate (Initiates are typically the children between the ages of ten and fifteen, though occasionally some are older if they did not pass their Trials to become apprentices. Those of this rank are old enough to begin basic work and more intensive training for the order, such as pickpocketing and small scale espionage, as well as training with swords, knives and bows, or about the many poisons and toxins of the world and the many techniques of stealth.)
Apprentice (Black Ones/Black Robes) (An apprentice is the lowest rank considered to be a full fledged member of the Order, and wear the Black Robes. The typically are sent to work in pairs or trios, usually lead by an Acolyte. They take part in missions where their lives could reasonable be on the line such as burglaries and low level assassinations.)
Acolyte (Grey Ones/Grey Robes) (Acolytes are permitted to lead teams of Apprentices, as well as being given more dangerous missions. They are typically tasked with either high profile assassinations and heists, long time espionage missions, as well as training the younger members of the Order when they are home in their Sanctuary. Additionally, the most skilled members of a Sanctuary are picked by its particular master to make up the Grey Circle, the chief advisors to a Sanctuary master.)
Master (White Ones/White Robes) (A master is the highest ranked member of a Sanctuary, and is tasked with leading his or her Sanctuary as well as giving out missions to his or her followers. Once a week they typically will meet with their Grey Circle to discuss matters important to their sanctuary.)
Grand Master (The grand master is the leader of the entire Order Of The Black And White.)

SPECIALIZATIONS
Quartermaster (The Quartermaster is tasked with keeping track of and maintaining all of the weapons and gear used by his or her particular sanctuary, from swords and knives all the way down to disguises and makeup.)
Lore Keeper (The Lore Keeper is tasked with maintaining their sanctuary's history, libraries, as well as recording the events of every new mission and event that occurs under their masters order. They are also tasked with maintaining the fires of their library, as should their sanctuary ever be sussed out by their enemies, it is their duty to make sure all of the records are burned.)
Messanger (The messengers, of which there are typically three or four per sanctuary, are tasked with transporting correspondence between those in the field as well as to and from other sanctuaries around the Empire.)
Watcher (A watcher is a scout, and in particular, is searching for contracts. If they are able to find a contract, they will take the contract to their Master and their Grey Circle. If the Grey Circle decides to take the contract, they will get in touch with the employer letting them know of the amount owed and how to do so.)
Treasurer (The treasurer, as the name implies, is in charge of the finances of a sanctuary. Additionally however, they are in charge of obtaining things for the sanctuary in a discreet manner. In essence, anything that involves the handling of money is done by the treasurer.)
Last edited by The Twelve Isles on Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud member of the Federation Of Isles.

The Lamplighter will return in times of Blight.
When you are lost in darkness, search for the light.

"The crown and whales will always provide."

Emperor Tyrus Willun The Conqueror.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:55 pm

yeah guys the last couple weeks have been a little stressful. i apologize if my last few posts made little sense and were very abrupt. going forward, i'll fix it.

Khamael is just in the forest

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:06 pm

The Twelve Isles wrote:
"You came to us a forgotten, unloved child, abandoned on the street, but still among the light. But here, you will find acceptance and family among the shadows."

Faction Alignment: The Order is loyal only to themselves, though their actions do often cause them to curry favor with certain gods
Goals: To protect themselves, their histories, and continue to fulfill their contracts in exchange for the gold they require to survive in this world.

On the flip side, they do follow their own specific set of beliefs, seeing themselves as the messengers of the harsher, more evil gods. Though they do not believe themselves to be beholden to these gods in any way, they view themselves as exercising a necessary evil, and their actions as placating these gods to keep them from causing more extensive harm on the world. It only helps that they are able to be payed for these actions as well.
Nation of Origin: The Order originated in Dunzhau, where the ever competing merchants and their guilds could buy out the services of the Orders monks, who in exchange for money could drop poison in a rivals drinks, creep into their homes and steal away with important plans and funds, or press and ear to a doorway or grease the right palms for the information needed.

Of course, there is nowhere in the world where these services are not at times required, or where from time to time unwanted children may be found by a sister or brother of the knife, and it did not take long for the Order and its hidden away sanctuaries began to rise up all across the known world. Tucked behind walls and under old buildings, hidden in the courtyards of craggy churches or in the clearings of woodland hollers, the Order kept itself hidden, but always watched for those who needed a blade driven between anothers ribs or a choice set of jewels to conveniently go missing in the night.

"Here, you will practice patience, humility and professionalism. We are servants of gods, not sniveling aristocrats fat on wine and cheese, is that understood?"

History:It is unknown exactly how long the Order Of The Black And White has existed, but it is known that the White Robes came before the others. Weather they were already a part of the Order and this was merely the first recorded meeting, or they were the first members ever is unknown, all that is known is that this meeting took place some 352 years ago, the the Order has been steadily growing in size and prestige ever since. They as an organization are intensely secretive, largely due to the criminal nature of how they make their livings, and their almost cult like dedication to one another and their work. They are, after all, a guild of assassins, thieves and spies, and have been being hunted by the authorities of the world for almost as long as they have existed. However, that isn't to say that they dont have their uses. In times of strife, they are particularly wealthy, as the many rival lords and rulers from the land hire out their services, looking to have their opponents disgraced, ruined, or murdered. It seems no matter the lip service people in power pay to vilifying the Order, it is those same people who need them the most. The Order doesnt mind.

Recently however, under the rulership of Grand Master Jasha Ahfrey, the Order has entered into one of their most lucrative periods in recent memory. The rise of the Dunzhau and their money hungry ways, as well as of course the common bloodlust of the Foaxians has left the Order with many new contracts to fulfill. People from all sides have hired out the Order for tasks as mundane as pickpocketing a messenger, to murdering lords and counts. And even without all of the political intrigue, the little people, those underneath those in power, have their own gripes and issues, some of which also require the careful application of a knife. It certainly has been a good few years.

Within the Order, its members adhere to a strict hierarchy, built of a series of ranks and various specializations meant to create a clear chain of command and delegation of duties, all meant to fulfill crucial roles for the Order and ensure the success of its missions. The robes worn by members when not on missions are indicative of their rank, and are symbolic in how they represent the skill of the wearer. The foundlings wear only their clothes, while the initiates wear simple, every day clothing, along with a red sash they are required to wear at all times to indicate their rank, though they are permitted to wear this sash as they see fit. Once an apprentice, the former Initiate is now a fully fledged member of the Order, and is given the Black Robes, indicating that while they are skilled enough to go out on proper missions they must still hide in the shadows and the dark to avoid detection, not yet skilled enough to move with such precisions as to be unnoticeable. Acolytes wear the grey robes, which indicate that though wearer is not so skilled as to go completely unnoticed even in the most conspicuous situations, they have learned to become the "grey man," hiding in crowds and making themselves merely a part of the landscape. The highest ranked members of the Order wear white robes, indicating that they are so skilled in the ways of the Order that they can even complete their missions in noticeable and bright clothing while still escaping detection. Finally, the Grandmaster once again wears the red sash that the initiates wear. This is meant to be both motivational for the other members of the Order, reminding them that even the grand master was a lowly initiate once, as well as humbling the grand master by reminding them of the same.

Foundling (Foundlings are the children taken in by the Order. The Order never takes in any children over the age of five, as to prevent new initiates from having any prior attachments, as well as to ensure that the Order is the only true family these children ever remember or know, instilling intense loyalty because of this.)
Initiate (Initiates are typically the children between the ages of ten and fifteen, though occasionally some are older if they did not pass their Trials to become apprentices. Those of this rank are old enough to begin basic work and more intensive training for the order, such as pickpocketing and small scale espionage, as well as training with swords, knives and bows, or about the many poisons and toxins of the world and the many techniques of stealth.)
Apprentice (Black Ones/Black Robes) (An apprentice is the lowest rank considered to be a full fledged member of the Order, and wear the Black Robes. The typically are sent to work in pairs or trios, usually lead by an Acolyte. They take part in missions where their lives could reasonable be on the line such as burglaries and low level assassinations.)
Acolyte (Grey Ones/Grey Robes) (Acolytes are permitted to lead teams of Apprentices, as well as being given more dangerous missions. They are typically tasked with either high profile assassinations and heists, long time espionage missions, as well as training the younger members of the Order when they are home in their Sanctuary. Additionally, the most skilled members of a Sanctuary are picked by its particular master to make up the Grey Circle, the chief advisors to a Sanctuary master.)
Master (White Ones/White Robes) (A master is the highest ranked member of a Sanctuary, and is tasked with leading his or her Sanctuary as well as giving out missions to his or her followers. Once a week they typically will meet with their Grey Circle to discuss matters important to their sanctuary.)
Grand Master (The grand master is the leader of the entire Order Of The Black And White.)

SPECIALIZATIONS
Quartermaster (The Quartermaster is tasked with keeping track of and maintaining all of the weapons and gear used by his or her particular sanctuary, from swords and knives all the way down to disguises and makeup.)
Lore Keeper (The Lore Keeper is tasked with maintaining their sanctuary's history, libraries, as well as recording the events of every new mission and event that occurs under their masters order. They are also tasked with maintaining the fires of their library, as should their sanctuary ever be sussed out by their enemies, it is their duty to make sure all of the records are burned.)
Messanger (The messengers, of which there are typically three or four per sanctuary, are tasked with transporting correspondence between those in the field as well as to and from other sanctuaries around the Empire.)
Watcher (A watcher is a scout, and in particular, is searching for contracts. If they are able to find a contract, they will take the contract to their Master and their Grey Circle. If the Grey Circle decides to take the contract, they will get in touch with the employer letting them know of the amount owed and how to do so.)
Treasurer (The treasurer, as the name implies, is in charge of the finances of a sanctuary. Additionally however, they are in charge of obtaining things for the sanctuary in a discreet manner. In essence, anything that involves the handling of money is done by the treasurer.)

You are aware you'll need a separate character application to actually post in the IC, right?
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:01 am

DeltaSource wrote:
The Twelve Isles wrote:

SPECIALIZATIONS

You are aware you'll need a separate character application to actually post in the IC, right?

Um, yes? I was just waiting for this app to get accepted or not
Proud member of the Federation Of Isles.

The Lamplighter will return in times of Blight.
When you are lost in darkness, search for the light.

"The crown and whales will always provide."

Emperor Tyrus Willun The Conqueror.

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Mon Apr 25, 2022 5:36 am

The Twelve Isles wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:You are aware you'll need a separate character application to actually post in the IC, right?

Um, yes? I was just waiting for this app to get accepted or not

Ok, Sorry for the delay, faction is fine, I'll put it up alongside your character when you put an application for them in.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Antibox
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Antibox » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:19 pm

OK, I'm so sorry guys, I haven't forgotten about you. Just alot going on IRL for me :(

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:48 pm

Antibox wrote:OK, I'm so sorry guys, I haven't forgotten about you. Just alot going on IRL for me :(

I't understandable, everybody has things in their lives they need to do
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Mon May 16, 2022 11:23 am

I disappeared, sorry. Made a post, if people are still interested, they can act accordingly, if not, it's chill and I'll accept that I failed to keep it interesting, or at the very least, keep people's attention
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse