NATION

PASSWORD

Twilight's Last Gleaming: An American Political RP IC (Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Madrinpoor
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Madrinpoor » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:17 pm

The Sarangtus Lands wrote:
Madrinpoor wrote:"Um, excuse — Governor Bennett? From, where, oh, New Mexico, right? Yeah. Sorry, um...Jesse Jackson? No? State officials, um, no...I don't know..."

"You would be correct, this is Governor Bennett and indeed Jesse Jackson had no statewide endorsements. The only person in office to endorse Jesse Jackson's 1984 campaign was Walter Fauntroy, who was the shadow representative from DC. And DC is not a state, at least not until you or some other man of reason gets into the White House and does it. And yet, in spite of this, and in spite of a very right-wing national environment, he was able to net 19% in the Democratic primaries. Now imagine, if you will, that Jesse Jackson got the endorsement of a Governor in March 1983. In fact, even in 1988, no statewide official except Ernest Hollings - who was from South Carolina and endorsed him in June 1988, and in fact even ran against him in many of the earlier primaries. So, what if he did get endorsed by a Governor? How do you think his campaign would've turned out if someone gave him a little push?"

J.J. was totally lost.

"Uh...well, I guess it depends on the governor, of course. Um. It wouldn't have hurt him, uh — sorry, I'm so sorry Governor Bennett, I'm totally tongue tied. Yeuch. Okay. If Jackson had gotten an endorsement from somebody prominent, especially a governor, especially a governor of a swing state, I think that at least Black political power in the 80s would have been recognized. In '88, if he gave a strong enough showing in '84, well, I think he could have been on the Veep shortlist even though I don't think he could win. It's a bit of a random question?"
MT City-state off the coast of Japan: Sumo wrestling, tech startups, Shintō mobs, gay marriage, Bōsōzuku, taiko drums, zokusha cars, neon signs, skyscrapers, Yakuza, internet, Christians, teen biker gangs, international treaties, inter-city canals, rooftop gardens, Samurai, Internet Explorer, canned beer, and a Shogun. 2002 C.E.
Yooper High Kingdom wrote:If I could describe Mandrinpoor with one word, it would be this: Slick.
Nevertopia wrote:Madrinpoor? More like madrinWEALTH be upon your family, may your days be happy and your burdens be light.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:25 pm

Meretica wrote:
April 9th, 2007
(Image)
Congressional Press Conference

Speaker Wilson-Carter smiled as she took the stand, officially beginning the Bipartisan Anti-Corruption Congressional Press Conference. She cleared her throat and then began to speak.

"Hello, everyone! Thank you for joining us on the marvelous Monday morning. I'd like to thank you-- the press-- for being here and thank these outstanding Congressmen, -women, and Senators for being here today. Some are taking a break from the campaign trail to be here, rededicating themselves to working for the American people, and I give them my personal thanks." She paused for a moment, briefly considering ways that statement could be manipulated. However, the pause was not long enough to be noticeable.

"I have spoken to Republicans and Democrats alike regarding the recent allegations that Congressman Gunsley has participated in insider trading. Today, I am announcing that a bipartisan committee will be formed to investigate these claims. However, this committee will not exist temporarily... A new branch of the House Ethics Committee is going to be formed to focus specifically on corruption. Additionally, we will pass a bill through Congress to fight corruption both in the federal and state governments. Corruption of any kind is abominable and must be condemned, no matter what reasons the corruption took place for.

I look forward to working with this bipartisan group to keep our government honest, clean, and focused on the people. Now, er, a few members that are present are going to say a few words, and after that I'll be taking some questions..."

Tommy, sitting behind the podium and nodding respectfully, took the stage.

"Thank you Madam Speaker," he beamed. "It is at a time like this where two things become crystal clear: the first is that the right to due process is so, so important, the right that is enshrined in the Constitution. Rest assured, Representative Gunsley will be getting a fair, unbalanced, thorough, bipartisan hearing, that will not conclude until justice is dealt, one way or the other."

"The second thing is that a government only has the trust of the people when it disciplines itself. This hearing is an example of the discipline that's necessary. Corruption from either side of the aisle is a disservice to American people. Which is why it's so important that Congress holds this hearing. Thank you, press."
MT City-state off the coast of Japan: Sumo wrestling, tech startups, Shintō mobs, gay marriage, Bōsōzuku, taiko drums, zokusha cars, neon signs, skyscrapers, Yakuza, internet, Christians, teen biker gangs, international treaties, inter-city canals, rooftop gardens, Samurai, Internet Explorer, canned beer, and a Shogun. 2002 C.E.
Yooper High Kingdom wrote:If I could describe Mandrinpoor with one word, it would be this: Slick.
Nevertopia wrote:Madrinpoor? More like madrinWEALTH be upon your family, may your days be happy and your burdens be light.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:31 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:"You would be correct, this is Governor Bennett and indeed Jesse Jackson had no statewide endorsements. The only person in office to endorse Jesse Jackson's 1984 campaign was Walter Fauntroy, who was the shadow representative from DC. And DC is not a state, at least not until you or some other man of reason gets into the White House and does it. And yet, in spite of this, and in spite of a very right-wing national environment, he was able to net 19% in the Democratic primaries. Now imagine, if you will, that Jesse Jackson got the endorsement of a Governor in March 1983. In fact, even in 1988, no statewide official except Ernest Hollings - who was from South Carolina and endorsed him in June 1988, and in fact even ran against him in many of the earlier primaries. So, what if he did get endorsed by a Governor? How do you think his campaign would've turned out if someone gave him a little push?"

J.J. was totally lost.

"Uh...well, I guess it depends on the governor, of course. Um. It wouldn't have hurt him, uh — sorry, I'm so sorry Governor Bennett, I'm totally tongue tied. Yeuch. Okay. If Jackson had gotten an endorsement from somebody prominent, especially a governor, especially a governor of a swing state, I think that at least Black political power in the 80s would have been recognized. In '88, if he gave a strong enough showing in '84, well, I think he could have been on the Veep shortlist even though I don't think he could win. It's a bit of a random question?"

"Let me be entirely blunt. I liked your performance in the debate, I think it was good and solid and spoke out to what this nation needs at the moment. I'm considering endorsing you at the moment for the pure reason that I want to see someone like you in the White House. The question I think now is about the modalities and the broader considerations. In other words, the how and the why."
This is Emazia's puppet, will be main soon.

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:12 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:J.J. was totally lost.

"Let me be entirely blunt. I liked your performance in the debate, I think it was good and solid and spoke out to what this nation needs at the moment. I'm considering endorsing you at the moment for the pure reason that I want to see someone like you in the White House. The question I think now is about the modalities and the broader considerations. In other words, the how and the why."

She couldn't see it, of course, but his face broke into a big old grin.

"Right, well, thank you. Thank you very much, it's, um, it's very flattering! And, uh, about the modalities and, um, such, what d'you want to know?"

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:28 pm

Goddess Taytay wrote:"I like those ideas! We do need to figure out a way out of Iraq and the housing prices have hit everyone hard and it looks like they're continuing to hit, I don't know a lot about it. I know one of my Republican colleagues has been obsessed with the issue since 2002, we were laughing, but we should have been listening. Granted, I'm not as gloomy about it as he is, I think we can still prevent the housing market from a total collapse, but we need to be the reason I'm a Democrat and you are too, because we want to help people. If we propose something nice and good, it could definitely help!
As for stuff I'm working on, I'd like a bill that adds gender identity and sexual orientation to the Civil Rights Act, but am struggling to even find Democrats interested in this issue. I also want to find ways to boost musical education. I was home-schooled to pursue music, but not every kid can do that. I'm very much in favor of school choice, it's one of those little things that make me occasionally moderate, but want more kids to have a chance to participate in the arts. Not everyone was born as well off as I was.

"Civil rights for the LGBT community is pretty divisive at this point, unfortunately. I think that's an important thing to get done, though, so I hope once we have a more firm majority and the American public is ready for it we can push that through. I think supporting musical education is good, too. It's pretty neglected in our current system, for sure. I think we can figure that out and I'm more than willing to back something like that. I think we could get Republicans on our side on that as well. Get back to me on that when you can.

"Let's switch over to the election real quick. I know you haven't decided on a candidate to back yet, but what are you thinking so far? Any standouts?"
Die nasty!!111

Goddess Taytay
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Goddess Taytay » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:03 pm

Jovuistan wrote:"Civil rights for the LGBT community is pretty divisive at this point, unfortunately. I think that's an important thing to get done, though, so I hope once we have a more firm majority and the American public is ready for it we can push that through. I think supporting musical education is good, too. It's pretty neglected in our current system, for sure. I think we can figure that out and I'm more than willing to back something like that. I think we could get Republicans on our side on that as well. Get back to me on that when you can.

"Let's switch over to the election real quick. I know you haven't decided on a candidate to back yet, but what are you thinking so far? Any standouts?"

"Senator Martel, I'm currently rooting for you, I just am hoping being too cozy with you will make people in my district wary. It's a mostly blue district, but not an overly safe one, and I've done what I must to seem careful, moderate, and blue with a reddish twinge, at least in general. I may let it slip that i have a favorite, but I'm going to talk to my staff first before anything more," said Allison Schnell with a warm smile.
Schnell was naturally charismatic, charming, articulate, and beautiful, she knew she'd be in high demand on the campaign trail.
As for Republicans to reach out to, the guy I was thinking about was Amadeus, the gentlemen from New Hampshire, he's running for President, but he's been obsessed with the housing crisis and he's probably one of the smartest guys you'd ever meet. Maybe if we dangle him some creative controls we can get him to sign on?" Schnell said, unsure if he would be willing to get on board to any Democratic legislation while running in a Republican primary. Putnam was very smart, and was principled enough to sign on to good legislation when he saw it, Schnell referred to him by his first name, suggesting a familiarity. It was not totally false. Schnell had been approached by Putnam after she was elected, asking her to sign a guitar for his daughter Dagny's birthday. Schell did and also promised to meet with the children the next time they were in the capital. Putnam certainly found her likeable and kind, even if often incorrect.
"What kind of a bill are we looking at?" asked Schnell.

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:41 am

Madrinpoor wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:"Let me be entirely blunt. I liked your performance in the debate, I think it was good and solid and spoke out to what this nation needs at the moment. I'm considering endorsing you at the moment for the pure reason that I want to see someone like you in the White House. The question I think now is about the modalities and the broader considerations. In other words, the how and the why."

She couldn't see it, of course, but his face broke into a big old grin.

"Right, well, thank you. Thank you very much, it's, um, it's very flattering! And, uh, about the modalities and, um, such, what d'you want to know?"

"When do you want me to endorse, how do you want me to endorse, and what do you want me to do for you afterwards? I want to have a big role in your campaign to ensure that things are going in the right direction and to help push you through to the finish line."
Last edited by The Sarangtus Lands on Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:30 am

Madrinpoor wrote:She couldn't see it, of course, but his face broke into a big old grin.

"When do you want me to endorse, how do you want me to endorse, and what do you want me to do for you afterwards? I want to have a big role in your campaign to ensure that things are going in the right direction and to help push you through to the finish line."

"Well, thank you governor, I know how much a political risk such an early endorsement is."

"It would probably be best for you to endorse on TV, I think. Some way that your endorsement can reach a lot of people, quickly. Whenever you're ready, the endorsement would be welcomed — I can shuffle my campaign schedule to hold an event in New Mexico later this week. As for how you can help me — I think fundraising would be the most important thing, you have invaluable connections in Hispanic communities...um..."

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:44 am

Madrinpoor wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:"When do you want me to endorse, how do you want me to endorse, and what do you want me to do for you afterwards? I want to have a big role in your campaign to ensure that things are going in the right direction and to help push you through to the finish line."

"Well, thank you governor, I know how much a political risk such an early endorsement is."

"It would probably be best for you to endorse on TV, I think. Some way that your endorsement can reach a lot of people, quickly. Whenever you're ready, the endorsement would be welcomed — I can shuffle my campaign schedule to hold an event in New Mexico later this week. As for how you can help me — I think fundraising would be the most important thing, you have invaluable connections in Hispanic communities...um..."

"That's a very cynical thing to say, but nonetheless true. I can help you win the Southwest and especially Nevada. I will try and get as much money for you as possible, though I'm not particularly popular with big donors either, I will meet with grassroots groups and get them to at least give you a little consideration."

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:49 am

Madrinpoor wrote:"Well, thank you governor, I know how much a political risk such an early endorsement is."

"That's a very cynical thing to say, but nonetheless true. I can help you win the Southwest and especially Nevada. I will try and get as much money for you as possible, though I'm not particularly popular with big donors either, I will meet with grassroots groups and get them to at least give you a little consideration."

"That's the biggest thing. I'm not considered a serious candidate, hopefully that's slowly going to change, what with the debate and all. An endorsement from a sitting governor surely won't hurt."

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:37 am

Madrinpoor wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:"That's a very cynical thing to say, but nonetheless true. I can help you win the Southwest and especially Nevada. I will try and get as much money for you as possible, though I'm not particularly popular with big donors either, I will meet with grassroots groups and get them to at least give you a little consideration."

"That's the biggest thing. I'm not considered a serious candidate, hopefully that's slowly going to change, what with the debate and all. An endorsement from a sitting governor surely won't hurt."

"Out of curiosity, how do you think you can actually win?"

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:44 am

Madrinpoor wrote:"That's the biggest thing. I'm not considered a serious candidate, hopefully that's slowly going to change, what with the debate and all. An endorsement from a sitting governor surely won't hurt."

"Out of curiosity, how do you think you can actually win?"

"Because while the party underestimates me, the people understand I really have what it takes to win. I will rebuild the old Democratic party, minus the racists. Blue collar workers, minorities, unions, our glory days were behind us, but even better ones can be ahead too. Sorry, this is becoming a campaign speech. I've been talking at colleges, to workers, minorities, to the biggest progressive constituencies."

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:00 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:"Out of curiosity, how do you think you can actually win?"

"Because while the party underestimates me, the people understand I really have what it takes to win. I will rebuild the old Democratic party, minus the racists. Blue collar workers, minorities, unions, our glory days were behind us, but even better ones can be ahead too. Sorry, this is becoming a campaign speech. I've been talking at colleges, to workers, minorities, to the biggest progressive constituencies."

"What about in terms of infrastructure and organising? What's your plan?"

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:16 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:"Because while the party underestimates me, the people understand I really have what it takes to win. I will rebuild the old Democratic party, minus the racists. Blue collar workers, minorities, unions, our glory days were behind us, but even better ones can be ahead too. Sorry, this is becoming a campaign speech. I've been talking at colleges, to workers, minorities, to the biggest progressive constituencies."

"What about in terms of infrastructure and organising? What's your plan?"

"To defer that to my campaign manager, Gene. Ha ha, I'm kidding. We've started to build networks in a few states, namely South Carolina, Iowa, and New Hampshire, which are pretty important states. Other than that, at this point of the campaign there's not a whole lot we can do...especially so tight on funds.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:20 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:"What about in terms of infrastructure and organising? What's your plan?"

"To defer that to my campaign manager, Gene. Ha ha, I'm kidding. We've started to build networks in a few states, namely South Carolina, Iowa, and New Hampshire, which are pretty important states. Other than that, at this point of the campaign there's not a whole lot we can do...especially so tight on funds.

"How are you planning on getting more funds?"

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:33 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:"To defer that to my campaign manager, Gene. Ha ha, I'm kidding. We've started to build networks in a few states, namely South Carolina, Iowa, and New Hampshire, which are pretty important states. Other than that, at this point of the campaign there's not a whole lot we can do...especially so tight on funds.

"How are you planning on getting more funds?"

"Well by fundraising of course! See, that's where people like you come in — the campaign is slowly gaining momentum, but there's only so much that part-time college student volunteers can do, you know. It's not like I'm in the good graces of the national DNC or big donors either. I'll be continuing to talk with them, but I don't have the cash that someone like Tripp Baylor does for this campaign..."

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:15 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:"How are you planning on getting more funds?"

"Well by fundraising of course! See, that's where people like you come in — the campaign is slowly gaining momentum, but there's only so much that part-time college student volunteers can do, you know. It's not like I'm in the good graces of the national DNC or big donors either. I'll be continuing to talk with them, but I don't have the cash that someone like Tripp Baylor does for this campaign..."

"What's your strategy to get more small donors?"

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:09 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:"Well by fundraising of course! See, that's where people like you come in — the campaign is slowly gaining momentum, but there's only so much that part-time college student volunteers can do, you know. It's not like I'm in the good graces of the national DNC or big donors either. I'll be continuing to talk with them, but I don't have the cash that someone like Tripp Baylor does for this campaign..."

"What's your strategy to get more small donors?"

"By making more grassroots connections, of course. That's what it's all about. We held a telephone fundraiser a while ago, we plan to do that again, but really retail fundraising is the only thing we can do at this point."

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:17 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:"What's your strategy to get more small donors?"

"By making more grassroots connections, of course. That's what it's all about. We held a telephone fundraiser a while ago, we plan to do that again, but really retail fundraising is the only thing we can do at this point."

"Excellent. I think you've got what the other candidates don't, or at least don't as much - proper, solid enthusiasm. Even for Baylor, it's all just thunder, but you've got genuine hope and vision behind you, and you just need to carry that to the finishing line."

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:29 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:"By making more grassroots connections, of course. That's what it's all about. We held a telephone fundraiser a while ago, we plan to do that again, but really retail fundraising is the only thing we can do at this point."

"Excellent. I think you've got what the other candidates don't, or at least don't as much - proper, solid enthusiasm. Even for Baylor, it's all just thunder, but you've got genuine hope and vision behind you, and you just need to carry that to the finishing line."

"Ha ha! Thank you, Governor. For the record, I'm mighty impressed by you...I think you're really a vision for America's future, what that looks like. I bet I'll be endorsing you not that long from now."

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:04 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:"Excellent. I think you've got what the other candidates don't, or at least don't as much - proper, solid enthusiasm. Even for Baylor, it's all just thunder, but you've got genuine hope and vision behind you, and you just need to carry that to the finishing line."

"Ha ha! Thank you, Governor. For the record, I'm mighty impressed by you...I think you're really a vision for America's future, what that looks like. I bet I'll be endorsing you not that long from now."

"Thank you, former Mayor. I've certainly been looking at my future, but my duty for now is to deliver for New Mexico and her people, and I've actually got a very big plan in the works, something that perhaps I think might lend our progressive ideas quite a bit of credibility..."

Meretica
Senator

Founded: Nov 16, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Meretica » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:05 pm

April 9th, 2007
Congressional Press Conference

Being one of the few Senators present, Cassie took the stage, smiling with a gleam in her eyes as she began to speak.

"Corruption has no place in American politics. I am glad to work with Speaker Wilson-Carter and Leader Sommo to take on the task of fighting corruption in Congress. Our efforts start with the public receiving accurate information about who's representing them and who's not. They deserve to know if they're being represented by big moneyed interests or clean people that are actually in Washington to do work for the people.

As we continue to fight back against this barrage of attacks and continue to expose the crooks of Washington, let us never forget our better angels. Let us, always, remember that we're fighting for a country that offers us everything that we want in a way that everyone can enjoy, not just a few.

Over the next few months, we will learn more about those who are making use of insider trading and other tactics to loot our tax dollars, the middle class, and all of us. These attacks will continue because there is still a lot of money that's at stake, and our democracy is under attack. It's up to all of us to stop it here and stop it now. Thank you."

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:15 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:"Ha ha! Thank you, Governor. For the record, I'm mighty impressed by you...I think you're really a vision for America's future, what that looks like. I bet I'll be endorsing you not that long from now."

"Thank you, former Mayor. I've certainly been looking at my future, but my duty for now is to deliver for New Mexico and her people, and I've actually got a very big plan in the works, something that perhaps I think might lend our progressive ideas quite a bit of credibility..."

"Well, don't keep me waiting!"

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:42 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:"Thank you, former Mayor. I've certainly been looking at my future, but my duty for now is to deliver for New Mexico and her people, and I've actually got a very big plan in the works, something that perhaps I think might lend our progressive ideas quite a bit of credibility..."

"Well, don't keep me waiting!"

"Oh, it's going to be a big healthcare expansion. A medicaid buy-in, combined with increasing thresholds for both it and CHIP to drastically increase the number of people covered in the state, banning discrimination on the basis of preexisting conditions, and expands medicaid to cover dental, vision and hearing. It'll be amazing."

Madrinpoor
Minister

Postby Madrinpoor » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:52 pm

Madrinpoor wrote:"Well, don't keep me waiting!"

"Oh, it's going to be a big healthcare expansion. A medicaid buy-in, combined with increasing thresholds for both it and CHIP to drastically increase the number of people covered in the state, banning discrimination on the basis of preexisting conditions, and expands medicaid to cover dental, vision and hearing. It'll be amazing."

J.J. chuckled.

"Sounds wonderful. I'm sure the people of New Mexico will appreciate it. I'm looking at something like that as a cornerstone of my health plan — maybe even scrapping Medicaid/Medicare and replacing it with something totally new. Not sure yet, we're still hammering the kinks out."

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse