NATION

PASSWORD

There Darkness Dwells... (OOC/Fantasy/Character/Mechanics)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:48 pm

Nagakawa wrote:
Blargleyarg wrote:Darn, just realized we already have a human thief
I dunno what class to make my stabhappy tailor gal now ;-;
Not vicious enough for assassin, methinks...

Zeke is an elf, though, unless there’s another thief that I’m not aware of?

Oh, haha, yeah
my bad
Still, though, I'm not sure if having two thieves is a good idea...
Last edited by Blargleyarg on Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nagakawa » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:39 pm

Blargleyarg wrote:
Nagakawa wrote:
Zeke is an elf, though, unless there’s another thief that I’m not aware of?

Oh, haha, yeah
my bad

From a gameplay perspective it certainly isn’t optimal from the standpoint of maximising the range of skills we have, but from a story perspective I think it could lead to some funny rivalries (them stealing stuff from each other, etc)
If you run, you gain one, but if you move forward, you gain two.

Hinzland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Hinzland » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:44 pm

Nagakawa wrote:
Blargleyarg wrote:Oh, haha, yeah
my bad

From a gameplay perspective it certainly isn’t optimal from the standpoint of maximising the range of skills we have, but from a story perspective I think it could lead to some funny rivalries (them stealing stuff from each other, etc)

I wouldnt worry about it to much from a gameplay perspective. All the characters will be ridiculously overpowered when it comes to dice. The only real dice challenges will be when you guys fight bosses.
There Darkness Dwells… FanT Roleplay!
“Congrats on surviving high school, now pay your damn taxes!”
NS stats are to be taken literally.

Hinzland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinzland » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:28 am

Pretty much all ready to go for the little test run. The rest I have to do on my end is nitpicky lil lore but for the most part the setting, npcs, and enemies are ready to rock and roll.

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:11 am

Hinzland wrote:Pretty much all ready to go for the little test run. The rest I have to do on my end is nitpicky lil lore but for the most part the setting, npcs, and enemies are ready to rock and roll.

Awesome, excited to see it go down! By the way, I like my "sadistic mythos". :lol2:

Nagakawa wrote:From a gameplay perspective it certainly isn’t optimal from the standpoint of maximising the range of skills we have, but from a story perspective I think it could lead to some funny rivalries (them stealing stuff from each other, etc)

Well, ok. If it doesn't work out I can always make another character I suppose. Speaking of which, I probably ought to actually finish said character :lol2:
Last edited by Blargleyarg on Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hinzland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinzland » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:38 am

Blargleyarg wrote:
Hinzland wrote:Pretty much all ready to go for the little test run. The rest I have to do on my end is nitpicky lil lore but for the most part the setting, npcs, and enemies are ready to rock and roll.

Awesome, excited to see it go down! By the way, I like my "sadistic mythos". :lol2:

Nagakawa wrote:From a gameplay perspective it certainly isn’t optimal from the standpoint of maximising the range of skills we have, but from a story perspective I think it could lead to some funny rivalries (them stealing stuff from each other, etc)

Well, ok. If it doesn't work out I can always make another character I suppose. Speaking of which, I probably ought to actually finish said character :lol2:

The I thought the name was a cool touch. I’ll be reviewing your char later on in the day :)

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:02 am

Hinzland wrote:The I thought the name was a cool touch. I’ll be reviewing your char later on in the day :)

Okie dokie! :D
Last edited by Blargleyarg on Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hinzland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinzland » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:21 pm

Blargleyarg wrote:
Although born and raised in the hellhole that is the Borderlands, Rosie, unlike many of her peers, was able to escape the carnage at the age of sixteen when her aunt adopted her. Aunt Lorelei, who raised her, was the personal tailor and occasional girlfriend of one Ajax Malory, a powerful freebooter lord. Lorelei taught Rosie to do three things when she lived with her- how to schmooze, how to steal, and how to sew. That coupled with Ajax teaching her how to fire crossbow on occasion has made her pretty well-rounded.

Unfortunately Rosie's happy life was interrupted roughly a year ago during the annual Freebooter's Convention, an event where various mercenary bosses met on neutral grounds to discuss business. This event, however, was different- dozens of the lords were brutally murdered by Ajax via orcish assassins he hired. After the slaughter, Ajax blamed it all on a nonexistent orcish gang and swore to take vengeance. The surviving bosses, angry and frightened, ate up this rhetoric and promptly swore fealty to Ajax in the hopes that he would protect their lives and businesses from the "orcish menace". Mr. Malory now controls a large faction of mercenaries and seems to be intent on creating a wider criminal enterprise.

However, any witnesses to the massacre would put a severe dent in these plans and might result in his death, which is why he had them exterminated. One such witness being Lorelei, who was appalled by Ajax's betrayal. After having her and others killed by the same orcish goons he'd used for the Convention, he felt safe. Up until one of his minions informed him of Rosie running off, that is. Fearing that Lorelei had told her about the massacre's real culprits, he set a bounty on her head- one high enough to attract some very dangerous characters. He'd prefer to bring her in alive as he's always been somewhat fond of her, but is willing to put this aside if it's not possible.

Our intrepid heroine, though, hasn't the slightest clue of Ajax's betrayal or even that they were the one who set the bounty- in fact, they're hoping to run back to Uncle Ajax after they get rid of the couple dozen bounty hunters on their trail.

Name: Rosetta "Rosie" Maise
Race: Human
Origins/Background: Apprentice to a Freebooter Captain's tailor, fled upon their master's death.
Class: Thief
Vitals (55 Pts. or GM can Roll for you)
-Strength: 9
-Charisma: 13
-Dexterity: 18 (+2, human)
-Intelligence: 10
-Wisdom: 6
Total Wounds: +1 (human), +2 (thief) = 3
Statistics
-Melee Attack (Choose Strength/Dexterity+Class): +1 (thief), +18 (dex), +5 (if hidden); 19-23
-Ranged Attack (Dexterity+Class): +1 (thief) +5 (if hidden) +18 (dex)= 19-23
-Magic Attack (Mage Mod.+Class): None
-Evade (Dexterity+Class): +5 (thief), +18 (dex)= 23
-Armor Rating (Dexterity+Type): +8 (no armor), +18 (dex)= 26
Melee Weapons: Tailor's scissors, gardening shears,
Ranged Weapons: Two crossbows, one light, one heavy
Firearms: None
Armor: None
Spells Known: None
Introduction: WIP

Str - 9 (-1)
Cha - 13 (+1)
Dex - 18 (+4)
Int - 10 (0)
Wis - 6 (-2)

Melee +5 (+9 if hidden)
Ranged +5 (+9 if hidden)
Magic n/a
Evade +9
Armor +12, +2 To Dexterity Rolls

Edited the statistics and added the vitals modifiers.

ACCEPTED!

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:56 pm

Hinzland wrote:Str - 9 (-1)
Cha - 13 (+1)
Dex - 18 (+4)
Int - 10 (0)
Wis - 6 (-2)

Melee +5 (+9 if hidden)
Ranged +5 (+9 if hidden)
Magic n/a
Evade +9

ACCEPTED!

Hurrah!
Thanks for editing the stats, btw- I didn't realize that the slash was a division sign and it would've been super problematic if Rosie could one shot gods and the like. :p
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hinzland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinzland » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:05 pm

Blargleyarg wrote:
Hinzland wrote:Str - 9 (-1)
Cha - 13 (+1)
Dex - 18 (+4)
Int - 10 (0)
Wis - 6 (-2)

Melee +5 (+9 if hidden)
Ranged +5 (+9 if hidden)
Magic n/a
Evade +9

ACCEPTED!

Hurrah!
Thanks for editing the stats, btw- I didn't realize that the slash was a division sign and it would've been super problematic if Rosie could one shot gods and the like. :p

Oh it’s not a division sign. I posted a little handy dandy vitals and statistic guide in the OP that’s loosely based on DnD.

But yeah, the way they were, it’d make Rosie a multiversal level threat XD

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:13 pm

Hinzland wrote:Oh it’s not a division sign. I posted a little handy dandy vitals and statistic guide in the OP that’s loosely based on DnD.

But yeah, the way they were, it’d make Rosie a multiversal level threat XD

Oh, okay. I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Which might be an issue. :lol2:

Oh, by the way- I feel like we need some magic users in the party, cause right now it's berserker, berserker, thief, thief, and then one fighter
Which is fine up until we find something we can't punch or stab
Last edited by Blargleyarg on Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ovstylap
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ovstylap » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:46 pm

Hinzland wrote:
Ovstylap wrote:
Understood, hopefully it's all formatted in a way that you can work your way through and understand! Thank you for sorting those stats!

Okay let’s review

1. Mooti is a fallen god seeking to make amends with The One? And is the aloof ruler of the Orcish/dwarven alliance?

2. Who currently rules the Five Holds? Are they friendly to outsiders?

3. I like the idea of Morgamoot and consider it ACCEPTED right off the bat.

So essentially Mooti is a fallen God who has sacrified immortality to gain more power, but can extend its lifespan through the receival of sacrifices. Mooti is secluded deep within Nasgrush Zedrugh, whilst a council of sorts rules the immediate kingdom- which is the land immediately dominated by those five former Dwarven holds. Essentially, the Dwarves have been subjugated by this Orcish kingdom, kept loyal by the dominance of their leaders by the Fallen God.
Mooti believes that the only way to regain immortality whilst retaining power is to make amends with the One. To do this, Mooti believes the only way is to on the whole protect the mortal races from other Fallen Gods, Eldritch horrors, demos, cultists etc- though at the same time has their own life extended by the sacrifices of captives brought by certain Morgamoosh nomads and Morgamooti raiders.

So the Five holds make up the five fortresses/major towns of the kingdom, and would all be around/including the Nasgrush Zedrugh.
Imagine there being an Orcish kingdom loyal to a Fallen God, and they own five major settlements. They are not hostile to outsiders in a political way, though they are the base of occaisional raids for captives for sacrifice into surrounding areas, or a source of general banditry at times anyway.

The Morgamoot are specifically that group of Orcs (and the Dwarves and humans they dominate) living within that land. The Morgamoosh are all those other followers of the Fallen God Mooti, who travel as nomadic groups throughout the world.

If it's okay, can you choose the location to fit in with the existing lore, I'd have thought on the Eastern side of the Great Ocean would make the most sense though. In terms of relations with Valonmark and other Dwarven holds, the kingdom of Morgamoot, as people may refer to it out of simplicity, is not automatically hostile to anyone, and effectively tries to run itself and trade, but there likely is antagonism and distrust towards other dwarves considering that many would probably be glad to take those holds back. So Valonmark likely has some hostility, but pragmatically has far easier targets to go after and so would rather trade peacefully.

The average Morgamoosh... well as seen in the overview they live their nomadic lives in a large variety of ways- they may be out to seek captives and win glory in battle, in order to be recognised and rewarded by their god, equally they may prefer to be traders and mercenaries. I'd imagine Valonmark adventurers would be distrustful of orcs in general and suspicious of the Morgamoosh, but likely not to attack them without provocation due to their militant reputation.

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:20 pm

Simple antagonism might be an understatement. It's one thing for a dwarf hold to be lost through misfortune, it's another if it's taken over by a historical rival. Since Valonmark sees itself as the continuation of the Dwarf Empire of old, Morgamoot is a serious affront. Of course, there is gonna be a detente since there's countless other dwarf holds having similar fates. Though there would still be a shouting match. My dwarf would probably yell something like "Usurper" and "Defiler" to Morgamoot orc. Valonmark dwarves might infamous of how distrustful they are to everyone not a dwarf, except humans. They think humans are pretty alright folk
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Ovstylap
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ovstylap » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:51 pm

Union Princes wrote:Simple antagonism might be an understatement. It's one thing for a dwarf hold to be lost through misfortune, it's another if it's taken over by a historical rival. Since Valonmark sees itself as the continuation of the Dwarf Empire of old, Morgamoot is a serious affront. Of course, there is gonna be a detente since there's countless other dwarf holds having similar fates. Though there would still be a shouting match. My dwarf would probably yell something like "Usurper" and "Defiler" to Morgamoot orc. Valonmark dwarves might infamous of how distrustful they are to everyone not a dwarf, except humans. They think humans are pretty alright folk

I'm quite happy with that- I'd imagine between the political entity of the Five Holds of the Morgamoot and Valonmark itself, there'd certainly be inherent hostility, though the Morgamoot are unlikely to be aggressive unless being proactive- until there's word from the OP I'm not too sure about the geographical distance as of yet. In terms of the Morgamoosh nomadic Orcs meeting Valonmark dwarves, perhaps there's still the traditional distrust, but not so much as meeting an Orc directly travelling from the Morgamoot homelands, considering that the nomads may have been away from that homeland even for decades.

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:59 pm

While we're on the topic of antagonism:
Rosie is no exception to the stereotype of the xenophobic Borderlander- she habitually makes a point of not being fond of elves or orcs. However, as she's ventured about, she's decided that she no longer has issue with all orcs/elves and has restricted her bigotry to, quote unquote, "shady orkies" and "snooty pointy-ears".
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Honghai
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 31, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Honghai » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:51 pm

I think I may have to actually drop. I may have lost interest. Sorry, and I hope this rp goes well.

Hinzland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinzland » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:53 pm

Honghai wrote:I think I may have to actually drop. I may have lost interest. Sorry, and I hope this rp goes well.

No worries man. Feel free to come back anytime to chat and lurk

Ceystile
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ceystile » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:54 pm

My witch hunter son

Name: Philippe “Pip” Lejaunie
Origins/Background: Witch Hunter/ demon slayer
Class: Priest (cleric)
-Strength: 12
-Charisma: 10
-Dexterity: 10
-Intelligence: 13
-Wisdom: 10
Total Wounds: 4
Statistics
-Melee Attack (Choose Strength/Dexterity+Class): 14
-Ranged Attack (Dexterity+Class): 10
-Magic Attack (Mage Mod.+Class): 4
-Evade (Dexterity+Class): 10
-Armor Rating (Dexterity+Type): 23
Melee Weapons: Rapier, dagger
Ranged Weapons: Crossbow
Armor: Chainmail, breastplate, gorget,
Spells Known:

Spell Name: Lay on Hands
Function: Heal
Description of Effect: Heal d6 Wounds. "Infuses your hands with divine energy, healing wounded allies."
Mode of Action: Touch
Cost: None
Skill Level: Basic

Spell Name: Turn Undead
Function: AoE
Description of Effect: You summon holy energy that causes undead to flee from you.
Mode of Action: Ranged
Cost: 2 Cast Points
Skill Level: Adept

The son of a prominent family of witches and warlocks, Pip never showed the talent for magic that many of his family members had. From an early age, his family put their treasured spellbooks and scrolls in his hands in hopes for the young boy to exhibit some spark of the arcane arts, but try as hard as he did, Pip never could obtain the mastery his parents wished. As such, he was abandoned by them at the age of eight, considered well beyond the age when magical abilities should have manifested. Having to fend for himself wasn't easy for a child so young, but Pip was eventually found and adopted by Father Gabriel Rosier, a priest of the One and high-ranking member of the Order of the Inquisition, a group of clerics, fighters and even a few wizards dedicated to combating dark magic and activity such as monsters and rogue witches. Nine years old when he made his first kill, Pip has turned into quite an efficient and deadly fighter when up against dark forces, establishing a feared and respected reputation as a rogue mage-killer, keeping the family name so as to rub it in their faces. He's traveling with the party on assignment, his unit has heard of dark mage activity and sent their top man to deal with it. Also he wants to get in as much practice as possible against dark magic before attempting his main goal, getting (preferably violent) revenge on his parents.
Last edited by Ceystile on Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hinzland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinzland » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:21 am

Ovstylap wrote:
Union Princes wrote:Simple antagonism might be an understatement. It's one thing for a dwarf hold to be lost through misfortune, it's another if it's taken over by a historical rival. Since Valonmark sees itself as the continuation of the Dwarf Empire of old, Morgamoot is a serious affront. Of course, there is gonna be a detente since there's countless other dwarf holds having similar fates. Though there would still be a shouting match. My dwarf would probably yell something like "Usurper" and "Defiler" to Morgamoot orc. Valonmark dwarves might infamous of how distrustful they are to everyone not a dwarf, except humans. They think humans are pretty alright folk

I'm quite happy with that- I'd imagine between the political entity of the Five Holds of the Morgamoot and Valonmark itself, there'd certainly be inherent hostility, though the Morgamoot are unlikely to be aggressive unless being proactive- until there's word from the OP I'm not too sure about the geographical distance as of yet. In terms of the Morgamoosh nomadic Orcs meeting Valonmark dwarves, perhaps there's still the traditional distrust, but not so much as meeting an Orc directly travelling from the Morgamoot homelands, considering that the nomads may have been away from that homeland even for decades.

All of that sounds amazing! Consider Morgamoosh, Morgamoot, the Five Holds, and Valonmark all accepted.

Could I get a short summary of each from you to post in the geography section?

Blargleyarg wrote:While we're on the topic of antagonism:
Rosie is no exception to the stereotype of the xenophobic Borderlander- she habitually makes a point of not being fond of elves or orcs. However, as she's ventured about, she's decided that she no longer has issue with all orcs/elves and has restricted her bigotry to, quote unquote, "shady orkies" and "snooty pointy-ears".

I can't wait to see her interactions with the others. Can I get a short summary of Mallory's mercs from you to put in the geography section?

Ceystile wrote:My witch hunter son

Name: Philippe “Pip” Lejaunie
Origins/Background: Witch Hunter/ demon slayer
Class: Priest (cleric)
-Charisma: 10
-Dexterity: 10
-Intelligence: 13
-Wisdom: 10
Total Wounds: 4
Statistics
-Melee Attack (Choose Strength/Dexterity+Class): 14
-Ranged Attack (Dexterity+Class): 10
-Magic Attack (Mage Mod.+Class): 4
-Evade (Dexterity+Class): 10
-Armor Rating (Dexterity+Type): 23
Melee Weapons: Rapier, dagger
Ranged Weapons: Crossbow
Armor: Chainmail, breastplate, gorget,
Spells Known: WIP
The son of a prominent family of witches and warlocks, Pip never showed the talent for magic that many of his family members had. From an early age, his family put their treasured spellbooks and scrolls in his hands in hopes for the young boy to exhibit some spark of the arcane arts, but try as hard as he did, Pip never could obtain the mastery his parents wished. As such, he was abandoned by them at the age of eight, considered well beyond the age when magical abilities should have manifested. Having to fend for himself wasn't easy for a child so young, but Pip was eventually found and adopted by Father Gabriel Rosier, a priest of the One and high-ranking member of the Order of the Inquisition, a group of clerics, fighters and even a few wizards dedicated to combating dark magic and activity such as monsters and rogue witches. Nine years old when he made his first kill, Pip has turned into quite an efficient and deadly fighter when up against dark forces, establishing a feared and respected reputation as a rogue mage-killer, keeping the family name so as to rub it in their faces. He's at the castle on assignment, his unit has heard of demonic activity going on in its crumbling walls and sent their top man to deal with it. Also he wants to get in as much practice as possible against dark magic before attempting his main goal, getting (preferably violent) revenge on his parents.

-Strength: 12 (+1)
-Charisma: 10 (0)
-Dexterity: 10 (0)
-Intelligence: 13 (+1)
-Wisdom: 10 (0)

-Melee Attack (Choose Strength/Dexterity+Class): +3
-Ranged Attack (Dexterity+Class): +0
-Magic Attack (Mage Mod.+Class): +2
-Evade (Dexterity+Class): 0
-Armor Rating (Dexterity+Type): TBD

Edited the stats and vital. You're free to change them at any point before you're first IC post. Waiting on the specific armor type (light/medium/heavy) to put the AR in there. As soon as I can get a spell list, he's accepted, same with the other two chars you've apped with. As soon as you're finished, do you think you can re-post them all in one post so I have an easy url link?

Ceystile
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ceystile » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:23 am

Gonna edit Scatha's app next, with some major changes I think...
And yeah, I gotta wrap up both their spell lists...
Last edited by Ceystile on Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hinzland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinzland » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:46 am

Ceystile wrote:Gonna edit Scatha's app next, with some major changes I think...
And yeah, I gotta wrap up both their spell lists...

I just updated the spell list with some new examples. Hopefully it will help with some inspiration.

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Postby Nagakawa » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:46 am

I’m wondering: aside from our weapons and armour, will we be starting off with any other items, e.g. food, first aid supplies, and other such things?

Hinzland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinzland » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:55 am

Nagakawa wrote:I’m wondering: aside from our weapons and armour, will we be starting off with any other items, e.g. food, first aid supplies, and other such things?

I’m hesitant to build any mechanics for it because I feel like we would just get bogged down in dice play, ie “roll to see if the food you cooked was enough goody goodness” or whatever the hell, so other than equipment directly related to combat, it’s up to you guys. Seeing as how it’s a bunch of guys on a cold flat plain, with no beasts of burden (yet), just improvise as we go and I’ll let us know when it gets out of hand.

No need to see how much weight we can carry and all that.

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Postby Nagakawa » Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:28 am

Hinzland wrote:
Nagakawa wrote:I’m wondering: aside from our weapons and armour, will we be starting off with any other items, e.g. food, first aid supplies, and other such things?

I’m hesitant to build any mechanics for it because I feel like we would just get bogged down in dice play, ie “roll to see if the food you cooked was enough goody goodness” or whatever the hell, so other than equipment directly related to combat, it’s up to you guys. Seeing as how it’s a bunch of guys on a cold flat plain, with no beasts of burden (yet), just improvise as we go and I’ll let us know when it gets out of hand.

No need to see how much weight we can carry and all that.

Sweet, thanks boss :D

Offer Erapia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 12, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Offer Erapia » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:33 am

Name: Alistor Vaunhousen
Origins/Background: Wandering paladin/ Adventurer
Class: Paladin
-Charisma: 12