NATION

PASSWORD

A City Upon the Hill [OOC/AH/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:36 am

The Arab Federation is accepted.

American Pere Housh, I would join the Discord to figure out territorial disputes - but in all likelihood it might be that you'll have to play Iran without Iraq. I'll reserve Iran for you, anyway.

Costa Fierro wrote:I was going to to do Savoy but then someone applied as France, so I was going to apply as Cuba, but I've done Cuba a silly number of times. So now I'm thinking of a split South Africa between what evolved from the Dutch Cape Colony that comprises most of western South Africa, and a sister former British Commonwealth realm that also includes Lesotho.

Sounds interesting! Join the Discord, we can probably help you flesh it out as you work?

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:40 am

I got a couple people saying the Discord Invite wasn't working in my TGs, so I just replaced it with a new one. Please let me know if it still doesn't work.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:24 am

For our tentative Japan and Korea players:

Please let me know if you’ll have your apps finished by the end of the week so I can determine whether to include you in my post or not!

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:33 pm

So, it seems like the Korea/Japan tentative players haven't really posted yet to indicate they're gonna finish their apps? I'll give them another couple days but otherwise I might have to free up their reservations, potentially.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse