NATION

PASSWORD

Paragon Industries (OOC - Comedy / Tech / Dead)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:53 pm

Talchyon wrote:Hey guys! As promised, roster is updated. Both Blarg and Danceria's characters are on. Let's keep having fun.

So, try to guess where I'm going to have Vanessa and the verbally abusive OSHE inspector Louise Grazowski go next.

Now that's what I call same day delivery! :p

Is there a room for portal tech and the like? If so, I'm sure dear Louise would love to give it an inspection. So long as there aren't any flies around, that is...
Last edited by Blargleyarg on Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:08 pm

Blargleyarg wrote:
Talchyon wrote:Hey guys! As promised, roster is updated. Both Blarg and Danceria's characters are on. Let's keep having fun.

So, try to guess where I'm going to have Vanessa and the verbally abusive OSHE inspector Louise Grazowski go next.

Now that's what I call same day delivery! :p

Is there a room for portal tech and the like? If so, I'm sure dear Louise would love to give it an inspection. So long as there aren't any flies around, that is...

There can be such a room for portal tech. And there might be flies there. Or cockroaches. Hmm. Maybe we should cue up some cheezy 50's horror movie ideas and turn them into a comedy...
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:27 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Blargleyarg wrote:Now that's what I call same day delivery! :p

There can be such a room for portal tech. And there might be flies there. Or cockroaches. Hmm. Maybe we should cue up some cheezy 50's horror movie ideas and turn them into a comedy...

heheh, awesome

A 50's themed horror comedy would be pretty fun, and I'd like to help contribute (I got some ideas) but we probably ought to move this to TG so as not to disrupt the thread
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:14 am

I may or may not post. Sorry about that.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:49 am

Voxija wrote:I may or may not post. Sorry about that.

Hey Vox. No problem. If and when you can, know that I enjoy your posts. IRL comes first.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:34 pm

Will hopefully be able to post tomorrow or so.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:35 pm

Barapam wrote:Will hopefully be able to post tomorrow or so.

Cool, see you then! :D
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Province of Cossack
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Province of Cossack » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:44 pm

Barapam wrote:Will hopefully be able to post tomorrow or so.

Nice, looking forward too it!

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:33 pm

Thinking about making another character or two.
Danny McCallum, slightly neurotic gofer and inept eco-terrorist who was really hoping to have a cushier spot in the cell.
Robert Tornell, aka Bombastic Bobby B, a near-invulnerable cyborg stunt driver and test dummy who's only joy is the rush from near-death experiences.
Thoughts?
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:38 pm

Blargleyarg wrote:Thinking about making another character or two.
Danny McCallum, slightly neurotic gofer and inept eco-terrorist who was really hoping to have a cushier spot in the cell.
Robert Tornell, aka Bombastic Bobby B, a near-invulnerable cyborg stunt driver and test dummy who's only joy is the rush from near-death experiences.
Thoughts?

I like the second one with levels of masochism high enough to make GrayStillPlays look like a wimp

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:04 pm

Deblar wrote:
Thoughts?

I like the second one with levels of masochism high enough to make GrayStillPlays look like a wimp

Heheh, yeah, that was pretty much the plan! His interests include punching drywall, crying in the shower, jumping off bridges and smashing empty soda cans with his face (but not necessarily in that order).
Last edited by Blargleyarg on Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:35 am

Thoughts?

Perhaps the cyborg once worked as The Stig for Top Gear but was fired for driving too recklessly?
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Caliland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Caliland » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:26 am

Barapam wrote:
Thoughts?

Perhaps the cyborg once worked as The Stig for Top Gear but was fired for driving too recklessly?

The Stig, that's cool, a deadpan thrill junkie working in a place full of crazy robots, and exploding scientists.
A direct democracy on islands off the coast of California, where government affairs are filmed for a reality TV show and social media is the only way to vote. Member of UAN & ICDN

Check out my political satire RP

Not a joke nation, just heavy-handed with the humor, but can and will be serious if needed.

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:31 am

Barapam wrote:
Thoughts?

Yeah, that'd a good bit to add in the bio
maybe something about violating Pinnacle's safety guidelines, too...
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:25 am

Blargleyarg wrote:
Barapam wrote:Perhaps the cyborg once worked as The Stig for Top Gear but was fired for driving too recklessly?

Yeah, that'd a good bit to add in the bio
maybe something about violating Pinnacle's safety guidelines, too...

Not to mention also breaking Paragon's few and very allowing safety guidelines, but still getting away with it.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:49 am

Thoughts?

I like the cyborg stunt driver too. Make it so. Would love to meet him.

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:53 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Thoughts?

I like the cyborg stunt driver too. Make it so. Would love to meet him.

So shall it be! Working on the app atm, will post it sometime tonight or tomorrow
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:52 pm

Haven't gotten around to it, been busy with IRL stuff
will post within a few days or so
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:05 am

Been busy IRL too. Same this week. I'll try to post sometime.

Province of Cossack
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Province of Cossack » Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:36 pm

Talchyon wrote:Been busy IRL too. Same this week. I'll try to post sometime.

Sure, I think I’ll do Cyrus’s reaction after your post, because all he is going to do is scoff at KIM.

Window Land
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Window Land » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:55 pm

I finally got a post up, sorry it took so long, it's been a busy few weeks.
Bored college student who is probably supposed to be doing something important.
Woodie Flowers wrote:If you’re anti-science, you’re pro-stupid.

Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Winston Churchill wrote:Democracy is the worst form of government – except for all the others that have been tried.

Randall Munroe wrote: I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express.
Free Speech

Blargleyarg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Blargleyarg » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:17 pm

Window Land wrote:I finally got a post up, sorry it took so long, it's been a busy few weeks.

I'm glad you got around to it. ^-^
(╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:19 pm

Window Land wrote:I finally got a post up, sorry it took so long, it's been a busy few weeks.

Same here. Busier than expected. I'm just tired now and ready to relax. But that won't come until maybe Friday.

Caliland
Envoy

Founded: Apr 19, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Caliland » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:23 am

Sorry it took me a while to post, but I think my post makes up for it. Will post again today.
A direct democracy on islands off the coast of California, where government affairs are filmed for a reality TV show and social media is the only way to vote. Member of UAN & ICDN

Check out my political satire RP

Not a joke nation, just heavy-handed with the humor, but can and will be serious if needed.

Westmonkwick
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 10, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Westmonkwick » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:19 am

Character App (PLEASE DELETE EVERYTHING IN PARENTHESIS)

Techsavvy - Do not remove. This is for tracking purposes. Removal will result in immediate denial
[img](Appearance%20URL%20Here)[/img]

Name: Charlie Vaughan

Species: pure human

Sex:
Male

Personality: Loutish, brash, idle, frequently intoxicated, cowardly, dishonest, bigoted.
He does have some affection for his pet dog and his mother, however.

Skills/Powers:
Extremely skilled at being a thief, okay at fighting.

Weaknesses:
Below average programmer

Bio:
Born in the slums, and a pickpocket in his childhood, he saw working as a robot programmer as his way out,
as he refused to work for the Auxiliaries, unlike other crooks, due to his hatred of the authorities that ultimately back them.

Why Are They Here?: not very good at being a programmer, lazy.

Character Goal: physical comforts, intoxication and being “cool”.

Equipment, Weapons, and Vehicles: a laser shank

Likes and Dislikes:
men
alcohol
Sci-fi drugs
“Fighting” easy targets
stealing
Watching TV
Dislikes:
Working
Obeying the law
Centrist politics (he’s a Nazbol)

Other:
A city-state loosely based on the City of Westminster.
News:
Westmonkwick Lord-Chancellor to be married in Westmonkwick Cathedral.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse