NATION

PASSWORD

The Community (Black Comedy)(OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:19 am

CoraSpia wrote:so with her being the stock buyer, is she now accepted?

Did you edit the app? I don't see any changes?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:27 pm

edited
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:18 pm

CoraSpia wrote:
Name: Clara Herrmann
Occupation: It often appears that Clara's occupation is knowing the right people, though she does a great line in con-artistry. She is also the hotel's very eratic stock-buyer.
Appearance: Unlike most people at the dreamland motel, Clara looks after her appearance although how she can get hold of the money to be able to look as she does is anyones guess. She is around 5 ft 7 in height with the classic Nordic blue eyes and thick blonde hair which she styles but allows to flow freely. She typically wears make-up designed to emphasise her clear blue eyes, high cheekbones and aristocratic-looking face but not so much to be tasteless. One can realise what sort of day it is going to be in the world of Clara by what sort of clothes she is wearing: should she be expecting to have to impress then the designer dresses will come out. If there would be meetings she would have a smart business suit. Expecting trouble, it would be combat trousers and a top that she probably doesn't realise is revealing. She speaks with a clipped german accent, smokes like a chimney and moves with the look of someone who is always in a rush.
Personality: Clara has developed a reputation as being something of a charmer, as well as a highly reliable person. Her trick is to find out what you want, find the person who can get it to you, put both parties in contact and take a finders fee. Since the bmw parked out the front of the motel is the one thing that makes tourists think that maybe high-class people come here after all, and the gold rings on her fingers make her look like a society girl, Clara is exceptionally good at her job. Unfortunately nobody knows this as well as Clara, and she often treads on peoples toes, especially Retch's by 'sorting out something that needs doing' without previously consulting him. She will present him with a bill once it has been sorted out. She often takes unnecessary risks, especially around things that criminals often look down on; she's happy to sell to kids for example and does not respect gang boundaries. She is more than likely going to get stabbed sometime soon, but she's blissfully unaware of this fact.
Biography: Clara was born to a wealthy family in Frankfurt who dealt mainly in the export and import of goods. These goods were risky but profitable, and were often the sort of goods that your friendly import-export company would not go anywhere near if they had any sense. Import and export was however a very good façade for the dodgy computer parts, shiploads of drugs, unregistered guns and stolen vehicles that were mixed in with other consignments that went through her parents businesses however. For young Clara it meant she got to attend some very good private schools where she learned how to be a good little rich heiress.
Her dreams were shattered however when she turned 14, at around the time her parents took a risk too many and were sentenced to a lengthy time in a German prison, with more to come in the Netherlands if they ever got out of it. This meant for young Clara, a girl with no known living relatives, that it really had to be the foster care system or a childrens home...and with Germany's care system being so underfunded it ended up being the childrens home.
The childrens home was where Clara learned all about easy charm. She could bluff everything from being able to stay out late to a member of staff turning a blind eye when she was caught smoking to a little bag of weed for one of her fellow residents. She knew how peoples minds worked, which served her well when she decided to travel to America to get her psychology degree.
Clara is always studying for a degree, though what it's in changes very often. This is no joke either: she really does study for these degrees however never can find one to catch her interest. She moved from university to university, accommodation to slightly worse accommodation until she ended up moving her expensive wardrobe her bmw and her diamonds to the dreamland Motel. Somehow they haven't been stolen yet.
Minor Notes:
- Keeps a large dog in the motel
- This is not her real name
RP Sample: I think you know me from party house
DO NOT REMOVE: Welcome to DreamLand

Looks better. Though don't have her do some Ponzi scheme or the ATF will raid the motel.

ACCEPTED

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:55 pm

Hey OP. My computer died. While I can still comment on my phone, it's really time consuming to write posts. I hope we can get a new one soon but I can't promise when I can post next.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:00 pm

Talchyon wrote:Hey OP. My computer died. While I can still comment on my phone, it's really time consuming to write posts. I hope we can get a new one soon but I can't promise when I can post next.

Welp. Sorry to hear.

RPs I do

Illegal Planets
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Illegal Planets » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:33 pm

Well this looks fun. Think i'll write something up.
MDE never dies

”My rock and roll is not to entertain, but to annihilate"

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:34 pm

Talchyon wrote:Hey OP. My computer died. While I can still comment on my phone, it's really time consuming to write posts. I hope we can get a new one soon but I can't promise when I can post next.

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I hope you get something sorted out as soon as possible.

CoraSpia wrote:-96 SNIPRIES-

Sounds like she and Stewart would have an interesting relationship. On the one hand, they're both foreigners (he's Scottish, she's German), she'd be a good way for him to get cigarettes he can't normally find in the US and she'd probably appreciate any muscle he could bring if she needs any.. On the other hand, there's the class difference (she's from an upper class family while he's working class), she probably wouldn't appreciate him playing the likes of Skepta or Stormzy in her BMW, she'd probably find it hard to understand him because of his accent and she probably wouldn't appreciate some of the languages she uses if she could understand him.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:22 pm

I keep all the typos I make while writing Brent's dialogue.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:50 pm

Hang on. Talchyon might still be having computer troubles, but I'm going to advance things in the IC while making sure Slosh is ok.

RPs I do

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:29 pm

I no longer have computer troubles. (And I did post too).
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:41 pm

Talchyon wrote:I no longer have computer troubles. (And I did post too).

Didn't notice that, my bad. Let me get something up and make sure our heroes don't get incinerated.

RPs I do

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:10 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Talchyon wrote:I no longer have computer troubles. (And I did post too).

Didn't notice that, my bad. Let me get something up and make sure our heroes don't get incinerated.

Want to meet Clara in town?
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:10 am

CoraSpia wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Didn't notice that, my bad. Let me get something up and make sure our heroes don't get incinerated.

Want to meet Clara in town?

I would love to. I think the more together we are, the merrier.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse