NATION

PASSWORD

ACES: Supernatural Counter-Terror Ops [OOC] [SEMI-CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:51 pm

Vacif wrote:So quick question, when you mentioned a couple vehicles leaving Vrela earlier, how many were there, and what make/model/colour were they? Civilian looking vics, military looking?

As for our insertion into Ilijas proper, are there any checkpoints near the bridges/the ground level highway? Any sniper positions on the roof tops?

It's not that important because the Serbians are using whatever they can get their hands on, civvie or military. There were at least three.

Checkpoints around the bridges for transports and there are some high-up snipers nests overlooking the approaches. It's night though, so as long as you don't do anything stupid you should be able to spot them before they spot you. There are also several buildings used for CP, field hospital, armory, etc. etc.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:53 am

I got a post in the works, don’t worry.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:32 am

Monfrox wrote:I got a post in the works, don’t worry.

Eagerly waiting I dare say.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:27 am

So Team 2's got some nice options I think. Freezing a portion of the river sounds like a cool idea, or maybe Naomi could release some kind of intoxicating spore to incapacitate the Serb checkpoint? That might be a bit overt though. No idea how team 1's getting in though, lol. Maybe... they could head north on the highway and cross from there and loop back down ti Ilijas? Though there might be another checkpoint there given that it's still leads into another town under Serb control.

The construction site to the north as I've learned isn't actually a construction site, but some kind of metal facility with a lot of high up places. But given the night, distance and my lack of knowledge on the language I decided to say it was a construction site, since I felt like that's kind of what it looked like.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Helidan
Attaché

Founded: May 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Helidan » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:32 am

I'll be posting soon, this evening at the latest. Been sick for the past couple weeks and haven't been able to work on a post.
Supporter of an autocratic meritocracy with a mixed economy, strong welfare, and competent leadership.
"Panem et Circuses is a valid strategy!" -Aristotle, probably

| | |People's Information Network| | | Luder Fraans Joseb of the Helidan People's Front marches on Reycheim | Unrest in the Chang'an'ar Commonwealth as pro-Kuthan secessionists clash with the 3rd People's Guard Armored Division | General Chancellor Kublar Changatz Qaas forced to call early elections as the Economic Progress Party's EPP-UFP coalition disintegrates | Erikanian President Andrew Bower threatens sanctions against Chairman Gwan Du-shao of the Shen Dui People's Federation over increased Helidanian-Shen Dui cooperation in Northern Sudzrik |

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:29 am

Vacif wrote:So Team 2's got some nice options I think. Freezing a portion of the river sounds like a cool idea, or maybe Naomi could release some kind of intoxicating spore to incapacitate the Serb checkpoint? That might be a bit overt though. No idea how team 1's getting in though, lol. Maybe... they could head north on the highway and cross from there and loop back down ti Ilijas? Though there might be another checkpoint there given that it's still leads into another town under Serb control.

(Image)

The construction site to the north as I've learned isn't actually a construction site, but some kind of metal facility with a lot of high up places. But given the night, distance and my lack of knowledge on the language I decided to say it was a construction site, since I felt like that's kind of what it looked like.

Yeah, trying to figure out myself where to cross best. Preferably somewhere where we couldn't be watched from an adjacent bridge but there's just so many of the damn bridges...

They also got one two factories in the south, though I'm not sure if they're new or old but likely means increased Serb activity...oh...grand, there's also another, smaller river separating the town itself in the center.

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:20 am

Vacif wrote:So Team 2's got some nice options I think. Freezing a portion of the river sounds like a cool idea, or maybe Naomi could release some kind of intoxicating spore to incapacitate the Serb checkpoint? That might be a bit overt though. No idea how team 1's getting in though, lol. Maybe... they could head north on the highway and cross from there and loop back down ti Ilijas? Though there might be another checkpoint there given that it's still leads into another town under Serb control.

(Image)

Yeah I like the freezing the river and walking across option

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:41 pm

Uhhh, any of you guys feel like swimming? Or waiting for Imboden to circle back and help you guys out?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:07 pm

Kyoko could always cause a distraction too.

Achievement

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:49 am

I'll get to freezing as soon as possible.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:21 am

Nice work, I hope Team 2 can skate.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:19 am

Vacif wrote:Nice work, I hope Team 2 can skate.

We just go down on our bellies and try to slide over.

Probably the best solution anyway, spread out our weight.

Helidan
Attaché

Founded: May 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Helidan » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:03 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Vacif wrote:Nice work, I hope Team 2 can skate.

We just go down on our bellies and try to slide over.

Probably the best solution anyway, spread out our weight.

Scoot Squad to the rescue!
Supporter of an autocratic meritocracy with a mixed economy, strong welfare, and competent leadership.
"Panem et Circuses is a valid strategy!" -Aristotle, probably

| | |People's Information Network| | | Luder Fraans Joseb of the Helidan People's Front marches on Reycheim | Unrest in the Chang'an'ar Commonwealth as pro-Kuthan secessionists clash with the 3rd People's Guard Armored Division | General Chancellor Kublar Changatz Qaas forced to call early elections as the Economic Progress Party's EPP-UFP coalition disintegrates | Erikanian President Andrew Bower threatens sanctions against Chairman Gwan Du-shao of the Shen Dui People's Federation over increased Helidanian-Shen Dui cooperation in Northern Sudzrik |

Xing
Minister

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:56 pm

Monfrox wrote:Kyoko could always cause a distraction too.

Yeah I've been trying to think of a decent way Kyoko could help. Cause its not like turning into a fox would really do anything here. A fox in a larger town or city isn't unheard of but it would draw more attention than some random group of houses. Could always try some will o' wisps or something. Something big would only raise the alarms.

Also I apologize for basically being awol for a bit there. Been dealing with work and was a bit at a loss of what to post.
The Reincarnated Empire of Xing, back in the flesh.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:57 pm

>freezes water
>didn't freeze it enough
>foot falls through
>"Wait!"
>freezes more
>now have frozen contractor flavored popsicle

Xing wrote:

Yeah I've been trying to think of a decent way Kyoko could help. Cause its not like turning into a fox would really do anything here. A fox in a larger town or city isn't unheard of but it would draw more attention than some random group of houses. Could always try some will o' wisps or something. Something big would only raise the alarms.

Also I apologize for basically being awol for a bit there. Been dealing with work and was a bit at a loss of what to post.

Kyoko, ever the trickster fox, could just run up and steal one of the Serbian's lunches and run off with it.

Achievement

Xing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:04 pm

Monfrox wrote:Kyoko, ever the trickster fox, could just run up and steal one of the Serbian's lunches and run off with it.

Somehow I see that ending with a dead fox and a guardsmen explaining a "negligent discharge" to his CO.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:47 am

Xing wrote:

Well, what are her powers? She's a spy, so I assume she uses a combination of illusion magic and the more mundane T&A. *thonk*
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Xing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:44 am

Wolfenium wrote:Well, what are her powers? She's a spy, so I assume she uses a combination of illusion magic and the more mundane T&A. *thonk*

Definitely illusion magic, some fire/lightning magic but not to a dedicated magus' level. I wasn't sure if its worth her having the usual life-force stealing abilities as well or no. But that's also because I wasn't sure if we needed someone thats basically a succubus.

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:57 am

What exactly are Kyoko's powers?

Xing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:10 am

Vacif wrote:What exactly are Kyoko's powers?

Honestly I've been working it over on a case by case basis with Mon. Im basing it mostly on powers that kitsunes mythologically had, but within reason. Cause like kitsune magic apparently can go as high as space/time manipulation but that's obviously super broken. So as of yet mostly illusion magic, transforming into a fox, and some fire/lightning magic in cases of emergency.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:08 am

@Xing

No need to worry about foxes in a town at night. If I can regularly see them in Berlin, I'm sure Ilijas is gonna crawl with them even more.

Xing
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:36 pm

That's fair. I guess I just wanted Kyoko to let everyone know that there are other options available

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:53 pm

Gonna be working on a post soon. I am glad this a slow burn with a good amount of people.

Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:05 am

I hope everyone had a good Halloween. Post coming up as soon as I normalize the amount of sleep I got today.

Achievement

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:08 am

Monfrox wrote:I hope everyone had a good Halloween. Post coming up as soon as I normalize the amount of sleep I got today.

Not particularly. All alone the entire day and then couldn't sleep till 3 AM because some fuckers were partying under my window.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse