NATION

PASSWORD

The New Order: The Last Days of Europe (OOC/AH/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kargintinia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintinia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:05 am

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:Application
Nation name:Republic of Wales
Capital City:Cardiff
Population:~2.6444 Million
Nation Territory:OTL Wales, Area 20,799 KM^2
Flag/Coat of Arms/Anthem (Any symbols your nation may have):(Image)
Government type:
Federal Semi-Presidential Dominant-Party Democracy
Head of State: Saunders Lewis
Head of Government:Emrys Thomas
Nation current ideology(Use this list: https://the-new-order-last-days-of-euro ... Ideologies):Authoritarian Democracy

Total military size:51,000
Land Forces size:45,000(3 divisions)
Naval Forces size:5,000(A few dozen tugboats and eight small destroyers and frigates, almost all outdated)
Air Force size:1,000(small planes, most propeller)
Military Alliance(OFN, Einheitspakt, Prosperity Sphere or none):None

Nation Goals:Stay independent, gain more trading partners, export more resources
Nation Strengths:Strong national solidarity, German assistance, large fuel supplies, forests in which to fight
Nation Weaknesses:Small size, small population, dependance on Germany, apathy of current president, British resistance members prowling the countryside, German troops entering and leaving, increasing party factionalism.
Brief History of Nation:(Use TNO wiki if you need help)Under Saunders Lewis and his Plaid Cymru party, Wales declared independence to avoid German occupation, Welsh nationalism, already growing, reignited in full, as if lit by the flames on the dragon which represents the small country. Books began to be published more and more in Welsh, sometimes by the President himself. Wales' coal industry grew, and soon it was exporting much of the ancient fuel to the German Reich.

However, after the German stock market crash in the 50's, Wales has declined in it's economy and unity. Coal exports began to cease, and the dominant party started getting smaller and smaller majorities, forcing a coalition with the Cymry Goch party and to have their leader be PM. The Free Wales Army hunts for English partisans, angered at the German troops entering Wales to hunt partisans, in their eyes staining the country and robing it of its pride only slightly less than the English. Pro-English politicians, with their figurehead being Morris, also grew, seeking closer relations with England.

Wales' time is likely running out, along with its presidents and economies. But while the small country has a small time left on this Earth, it may be best to make use of it.
RP Sample: (REQUIRED)Example
Don't Remove: Nixon60

Accepted

Kargintinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintinia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:06 am

Sao Nova Europa wrote:Application
Nation name: Republic of Pavlodar
Capital City: Pavlodar
Population: 3,500,000
Nation Territory: Northern Kazakhstan (RL North Kazakhstan Region, Pavlodar Region, Akmola Region, East Kazakhstan Region, Kostanay Region, Karaganda Region)
Flag/Coat of Arms/Anthem (Any symbols your nation may have):

(Image)

(Image)

Government type: Presidential Republic

Pavlodar is one of the few liberal democracies in the region. The Republic is led by the President, who functions as head of state and de facto head of government. The President is elected directly for a (renewable) five years term through a two-rounds electoral system; if no candidate wins an outright majority of the popular vote, a second round is held two weeks later between the two candidates who received the most votes.

The President appoints the Prime Minister (without needing approval from the National Assembly), the cabinet, directs domestic and foreign policy, can veto legislation (but this can be overruled by a two thirds majority in the National Assembly) and can appoint Constitutional Court Judges (who need to be approved by the National Assembly).

The Prime Minister is nominally the head of government, but in practice acts as liaison between the cabinet and the President, as the President directs actual policy. The Prime Minister is appointed by the President and can be dismissed by him at will, without needing approval by the National Assembly. The Prime Minister heads cabinet meetings and must report once every month to a session of the National Assembly to answer questions by lawmakers. Unlike the President, the Prime Minister (being unelected) is usually a technocrat.

The National Assembly is the parliament of the Republic. It is comprised of 200 Assemblymen. 100 of the Assemblymen are elected in single-member electoral districts using a first-past-the-post system. The other 100 Assemblymen are elected on a party ticket, based on the nation-wide percentage which their party won. To use an example, if a party wins 5% of the nation-wide vote, it will elect 5 Assemblymen (of the 100). As such, voters in an electoral district vote both for a candidate to represent their district and for a party. The National Assembly has a fixed term of five years and cannot be dissolved.

Kazakh National Democratic Party (QUDP) - Center-Right - 112 Assemblymen
Radiant Fatherland (NO) - Right-Wing - 59 Assemblymen
Kazakh People's Party (QHP) - Center-Left - 29 Assemblymen

Head of State: President Sabit Mukanov (QUDP)

(Image)

Head of Government: Prime Minister Yerbolat Orazev (QUDP)

(Image)

Nation current ideology: Conservative Democracy

Total military size: 37,000
Land Forces size: 35,000
Naval Forces size: Landlocked
Air Force size: 2,000 (personnel) - small number of planes
Military Alliance(OFN, Einheitspakt, Prosperity Sphere or none): Neutral

Nation Goals: Maintain liberal democratic institutions, develop the economy, eventually unify Kazakhstan
Nation Strengths: Stable liberal democracy, popular support for democracy
Nation Weaknesses: Small military, underdeveloped economy, political factionalism
Brief History of Nation:

The Republic of Pavlodar was founded by a group of liberal-minded and progressive intellectuals led by Sabit Mukanov: a famous Kazakh writer and cultural figure. The foundation is dated to 28th October 1948, celebrated as 'Independence Day'. In the first few years of the Republic martial law prevailed, as it attempted to subdue militant groups and local warlords. With the restoration of order largely complete, a National Convention was held in 4th August 1956 (now celebrated as 'Republic Day'). The Convention drafted the current Constitution and elections were scheduled for 1st February 1957.

Sabit Mukanov and his center-right QUDP party prevailed, both in the Presidential elections and in the National Assembly elections. In his first term, Sabit has focused on investing in police enforcement, local infrastructure and healthcare clinics. At the same time, he has avoided pursuing aggressive action against the communist Southern Kazakhs, as he believes Pavlodar needs to first develop socially and economically before it can pursue unification. This has led to increased challenge by the right-wing NO party which favors immediate action against the South.

1962 is an election years. Sabit hopes to win a second term and to maintain QUDP's hold in the National Assembly. To that end, he has recently appointed economist Yerbolat Orazev as Prime Minister and he seeks to make the management of the economy the main issue of the campaign.

RP Sample: Example

Accepted

Wasi State
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wasi State » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:33 am

I do have a few ideas in mind for applying for here, half of them some variation of Poland or Zion.
Chedastan Puppet

Kargintinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintinia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:10 am

Wasi State wrote:I do have a few ideas in mind for applying for here, half of them some variation of Poland or Zion.

Poland and Zion start out as Germans and Italy puppets respectively but quickly will become independent

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:26 am

Application
Nation name: Committee for the Liberation of the Peoples of Russia
Capital City: Samara
Population: 3 million
Nation Territory: Samara
Flag/Coat of Arms/Anthem:

Government type: Despotic Warlordism
Head of State: Andrey Vlasov
Head of Government: Mikhail Meandrov
Nation current ideology Despotism

Total military size: about 60k
Land Forces size: 60k
Naval Forces size: N/A
Air Force size: 600
Military Alliance: None

Nation Goals: Unification of Russia, Liberate Moscow, Ukraine, and the Caucasus, transform into a superpower
Nation Strengths:
German Military Training
  • Increase to Army Morale and Discipline
  • Increase to War Planning Preparation
The Smolensk Manifesto
  • Increase to Stability
Nation Weaknesses:
Luftwaffe Terror Bombing
  • Reduction to Construction speed
  • Reduction in Factory output
The Turncoat General
  • Low War Support
  • Low Army Morale
German Bootlickers
  • Low Recruitable Population
  • Low Stability
  • Low Army Morale and Defense
Brief History of Nation:In the bloodiest days of the West Russian War, when it seemed like the Reich's hold on Russia was on the verge of slipping forever, the German high command turned to desperate means to stave off the collapse of their front line. Drawn from a range of auxiliary colonial militias of Russian conscripts that were meant to police German-held Russia, the Russian Liberation Army or ROA was created. In propaganda, the ROA was depicted as a proud Russian army, fighting the bolshevik menace of the West Russian Revolutionary Front. In desperation, the Germans even allowed the creation of the Committee for the Liberation of the Peoples of Russia, or KONR, the embryo of the free Russian Republic that would rule over areas liberated by the German counteroffensive.

The reality was much less flattering to the ROA. Its leader, Andrey Vlasov, was nothing more than a puppet of the Wehrmacht's high command. The ROA was seen and used as cannon fodder by the Germans to help turn the tide of the war. Instead of being welcomed as liberators by their fellow Russians, the ROA was greeted more often with rocks and insults as they moved further inland.

Soon the ROA found itself beyond the German lines, freed from their former taskmasters, With the war winding down and the WRRF in retreat, the Germans wrote off their cannon fodder as mutinous Slav Untermensch. The new headquarters of the ROA in Samara was not spared any of the terror bombing campaigns that followed.
RP Sample: GAU
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Wasi State
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wasi State » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:55 am

Kargintinia wrote:
Wasi State wrote:I do have a few ideas in mind for applying for here, half of them some variation of Poland or Zion.

Poland and Zion start out as Germans and Italy puppets respectively but quickly will become independent

That's what I'm thinking :p .
Chedastan Puppet

Kargintinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintinia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:06 am

Union Princes wrote:Application
Nation name: Committee for the Liberation of the Peoples of Russia
Capital City: Samara
Population: 3 million
Nation Territory: Samara
Government type: Despotic Warlordism
Head of State: Andrey Vlasov
Head of Government: Mikhail Meandrov
Nation current ideology Despotism

Total military size: about 60k
Land Forces size: 60k
Naval Forces size: N/A
Air Force size: 600
Military Alliance: None

Nation Goals: Unification of Russia, Liberate Moscow, Ukraine, and the Caucasus, transform into a superpower
Nation Strengths:
German Military Training
  • Increase to Army Morale and Discipline
  • Increase to War Planning Preparation
The Smolensk Manifesto
  • Increase to Stability
Nation Weaknesses:
Luftwaffe Terror Bombing
  • Reduction to Construction speed
  • Reduction in Factory output
The Turncoat General
  • Low War Support
  • Low Army Morale
German Bootlickers
  • Low Recruitable Population
  • Low Stability
  • Low Army Morale and Defense
Brief History of Nation:In the bloodiest days of the West Russian War, when it seemed like the Reich's hold on Russia was on the verge of slipping forever, the German high command turned to desperate means to stave off the collapse of their front line. Drawn from a range of auxiliary colonial militias of Russian conscripts that were meant to police German-held Russia, the Russian Liberation Army or ROA was created. In propaganda, the ROA was depicted as a proud Russian army, fighting the bolshevik menace of the West Russian Revolutionary Front. In desperation, the Germans even allowed the creation of the Committee for the Liberation of the Peoples of Russia, or KONR, the embryo of the free Russian Republic that would rule over areas liberated by the German counteroffensive.

The reality was much less flattering to the ROA. Its leader, Andrey Vlasov, was nothing more than a puppet of the Wehrmacht's high command. The ROA was seen and used as cannon fodder by the Germans to help turn the tide of the war. Instead of being welcomed as liberators by their fellow Russians, the ROA was greeted more often with rocks and insults as they moved further inland.

Soon the ROA found itself beyond the German lines, freed from their former taskmasters, With the war winding down and the WRRF in retreat, the Germans wrote off their cannon fodder as mutinous Slav Untermensch. The new headquarters of the ROA in Samara was not spared any of the terror bombing campaigns that followed.
RP Sample: GAU

Accepted

Ovstylap
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ovstylap » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:44 am

I'm very interested in this RP, and I'd highly encourage anyone who isn't sure to sign up. The New Order has a fantastic amount of worldbuilding, with plenty of nations and depth. It is undoubtedly a very dark alt-history, but not just for the sake of being dark, it is reflecting a ''potential' reality.
I'm really hoping there won't be any issues regarding some of the potential things that come up in the IC, and hopefully nobody will feel afraid to play some of the darker nations such as Himmler's Ordensstaat-Burgund.

Myself, I'm registering my interest, but I'm not quite sure who to choose yet. I'm going to wait a while as I'm going to be away until into the second week of July, and I really hope this gets going!

Kargintinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintinia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:04 am

Ovstylap wrote:I'm very interested in this RP, and I'd highly encourage anyone who isn't sure to sign up. The New Order has a fantastic amount of worldbuilding, with plenty of nations and depth. It is undoubtedly a very dark alt-history, but not just for the sake of being dark, it is reflecting a ''potential' reality.
I'm really hoping there won't be any issues regarding some of the potential things that come up in the IC, and hopefully nobody will feel afraid to play some of the darker nations such as Himmler's Ordensstaat-Burgund.

Myself, I'm registering my interest, but I'm not quite sure who to choose yet. I'm going to wait a while as I'm going to be away until into the second week of July, and I really hope this gets going!

Glad to hear your interest and I’m glad to hear you encourage more players joining it means a lot

Wasi State
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wasi State » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:18 am

Honestly might do Madagascar, seems like an interesting enough place given the whole looming 4-way civil war.
Chedastan Puppet

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:14 pm

Tag
Doing burgundy would get me on some register
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

The Borat
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Borat » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:16 pm

Sao Nova Europa wrote:Application
Nation name: Republic of Pavlodar
Capital City: Pavlodar
Population: 3,500,000
Nation Territory: Northern Kazakhstan (RL North Kazakhstan Region, Pavlodar Region, Akmola Region, East Kazakhstan Region, Kostanay Region, Karaganda Region)
Flag/Coat of Arms/Anthem (Any symbols your nation may have):

(Image)

(Image)

Government type: Presidential Republic

Pavlodar is one of the few liberal democracies in the region. The Republic is led by the President, who functions as head of state and de facto head of government. The President is elected directly for a (renewable) five years term through a two-rounds electoral system; if no candidate wins an outright majority of the popular vote, a second round is held two weeks later between the two candidates who received the most votes.

The President appoints the Prime Minister (without needing approval from the National Assembly), the cabinet, directs domestic and foreign policy, can veto legislation (but this can be overruled by a two thirds majority in the National Assembly) and can appoint Constitutional Court Judges (who need to be approved by the National Assembly).

The Prime Minister is nominally the head of government, but in practice acts as liaison between the cabinet and the President, as the President directs actual policy. The Prime Minister is appointed by the President and can be dismissed by him at will, without needing approval by the National Assembly. The Prime Minister heads cabinet meetings and must report once every month to a session of the National Assembly to answer questions by lawmakers. Unlike the President, the Prime Minister (being unelected) is usually a technocrat.

The National Assembly is the parliament of the Republic. It is comprised of 200 Assemblymen. 100 of the Assemblymen are elected in single-member electoral districts using a first-past-the-post system. The other 100 Assemblymen are elected on a party ticket, based on the nation-wide percentage which their party won. To use an example, if a party wins 5% of the nation-wide vote, it will elect 5 Assemblymen (of the 100). As such, voters in an electoral district vote both for a candidate to represent their district and for a party. The National Assembly has a fixed term of five years and cannot be dissolved.

Kazakh National Democratic Party (QUDP) - Center-Right - 112 Assemblymen
Radiant Fatherland (NO) - Right-Wing - 59 Assemblymen
Kazakh People's Party (QHP) - Center-Left - 29 Assemblymen

Head of State: President Sabit Mukanov (QUDP)

(Image)

Head of Government: Prime Minister Yerbolat Orazev (QUDP)

(Image)

Nation current ideology: Conservative Democracy

Total military size: 37,000
Land Forces size: 35,000
Naval Forces size: Landlocked
Air Force size: 2,000 (personnel) - small number of planes
Military Alliance(OFN, Einheitspakt, Prosperity Sphere or none): Neutral

Nation Goals: Maintain liberal democratic institutions, develop the economy, eventually unify Kazakhstan
Nation Strengths: Stable liberal democracy, popular support for democracy
Nation Weaknesses: Small military, underdeveloped economy, political factionalism
Brief History of Nation:

The Republic of Pavlodar was founded by a group of liberal-minded and progressive intellectuals led by Sabit Mukanov: a famous Kazakh writer and cultural figure. The foundation is dated to 28th October 1948, celebrated as 'Independence Day'. In the first few years of the Republic martial law prevailed, as it attempted to subdue militant groups and local warlords. With the restoration of order largely complete, a National Convention was held in 4th August 1956 (now celebrated as 'Republic Day'). The Convention drafted the current Constitution and elections were scheduled for 1st February 1957.

Sabit Mukanov and his center-right QUDP party prevailed, both in the Presidential elections and in the National Assembly elections. In his first term, Sabit has focused on investing in police enforcement, local infrastructure and healthcare clinics. At the same time, he has avoided pursuing aggressive action against the communist Southern Kazakhs, as he believes Pavlodar needs to first develop socially and economically before it can pursue unification. This has led to increased challenge by the right-wing NO party which favors immediate action against the South.

1962 is an election years. Sabit hopes to win a second term and to maintain QUDP's hold in the National Assembly. To that end, he has recently appointed economist Yerbolat Orazev as Prime Minister and he seeks to make the management of the economy the main issue of the campaign.

RP Sample: Example

Is nice
i am the dangers

Speyland
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:50 pm

Application
Nation name: Co-operative Republic of Guyana
Capital City: Paramaribo
Population: Roughly 910,000
Nation Territory: Former colonies of British Guiana, Dutch Guiana, and French Guiana.
Flag/Coat of Arms/Anthem: Flag of Guyana, coat of arms of Guyana

Government type: Puppet state
Head of State: President Forbes Burnham
Head of Government: President Forbes Burnham
Nation current ideology: Despotism

Total military size: 3,026
Land Forces size: 3,000
Naval Forces size: 9
Air Force size: 17
Military Alliance: OFN

Nation Goals: To become free from a pro-United States client government and by allowing free and fair elections.
Nation Strengths: Guyana is under the leadership of an influential politician and has access to state-run corporations and agricultural cooperatives to encourage Guyanese to produce and export more local goods. However, his political stance is more towards communism.
Nation Weaknesses: Guyana is a US puppet state, being limited to external affairs and more into internal affairs. It has a weak military, and Guyanese nationalism became widespread there. Guyana's government functions almost like a dictatorship.
Brief History of Nation:

1498 CE: Christopher Columbus sights Guyana.

1580 CE: Dutch establish trading posts upriver.

1620 CE: Dutch West India Company establishes a foothold in Guyana, including armed bases, and imports slaves from Africa to work on the sugar plantations.

1780-1813 CE: Guyana changes hands several times between the Dutch, French and British.

1814 CE: Guyana officially declared a British colony.

1834 CE: Slavery abolished; many slaves leave plantations to set up their own freeholdings and are replaced by indentured workers mainly from India.

1879 CE: Gold is discovered in Guyana and is followed by an economic boom.

1889 CE: Venezuela lays claim to a large portion of Guyana west of the Essequibo river.

1899 CE: International arbitration tribunal rules in favor of Guyana in the territorial dispute with Venezuela.

1945-1962 CE: In 1945, following the end of World War II upon the United Kingdom's dissolution, the people in British Guiana started a race riot, leaving it in a state of anarchy. It soon spread to French Guiana and Dutch Guiana as their colonizers also suffered defeat. The following year, the United States thought of it as a perfect opportunity to occupy three former colonies to establish a democratic government there, and they did so without bloodshed. A provisional government was established in the three former colonies by the United States, and they remained this way until 1959. In 1959, the Co-operative Republic of Guyana was formed but will be a puppet state of the United States. The country comprises the former colonies of British Guiana, French Guiana, and Dutch Guiana. A Guyanese politician, Forbes Burnham, became the first president of an (almost) independent Guiana but rules with an iron fist, and he remains in power to this day.

RP Sample: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=490228&p=37775475#p37775475
Last edited by Speyland on Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:09 pm

Interesting... Might apply as Polish Underground State/the GG
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

New New Sriker
Attaché

Founded: Oct 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby New New Sriker » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:12 pm

The RP seems interesting but the only problem I see is that the map used is an older one, besides that I look forward to see this RP grow.

Kargintinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintinia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:14 pm

New New Sriker wrote:The RP seems interesting but the only problem I see is that the map used is an older one, besides that I look forward to see this RP grow.

A map maker would be incredibly helpful

Kargintinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintinia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:26 pm

The discord is now live

https://discord.gg/Njd7rCkxys

Wasi State
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Wasi State » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:57 pm

Application
Nation name: Reichskommissariat Madagaskar
Capital City: Tamatave
Population: 9.36 Million
Nation Territory: Madagascar, Reunion, and Mauritius
Government type: Autonomous Reichskommissariat
Head of State: Emil Maurice
Head of Government: In practice, the Generalbüro für Madagassiche Angelegenheiten (GMA)
Nation current ideology: Nationalist Socialism

Total military size: ~46,000
Land Forces size: ~44,000
-Consisting of 5x SS Divisions, and 2x Wehrmacht Garrison Units
Naval Forces size: ~2,000 Personnel
-Consisting of 1x Heavy Cruiser, 3x Corvettes, 3x Destroyers
Air Force size: Air Force is Nonexistent
Military Alliance: Einheitspakt

Nation Goals: Don't Collapse, Stabilize the Reichskommissariat, Build Up Into a Proper Nation.
Nation Strengths:
Presence of the Garrison
  • Increased Division Attack and Defense (10%)
Nation Weaknesses:
American Naval Blockade
  • Decreased Political Capital
  • Higher Consumer Goods Spending
  • Trade Deal Factors Damaged and Stunted
Increased Rebel Activity
  • Hampered Population Recruitment Factor
Looming Plague Crisis
  • Increased Healthcare Spending
  • Potential Population Loss
Brief History of Nation: Originally a French Colony until the end of WWII, when the Island was eventually taken by force by the end of the war by the Third Reich after having changed hands after a total of three times throughout the most devastating conflict in human history up to that point. Reichskommissariat Madagaskar now stands as the black sheep in the most remote part of the Greater German Reich, having been the dumping ground post-war for accused 'race traitors' and undesirables not worth sending to concentration camps.

Being led now by its very reluctant and depressed Reichskommissar, Emil Maurice. Who was the long since disgraced former chauffeur of the Führer, and had essentially been kicked to curb after it had been discovered that he was 1/16th Jewish. It's no surprised that by virtue of the racial dogma employed by the Third Reich, that the Reichskommissariat was widely considered to be the black stain and national embarrassment to the Reich. And this translated very clearly into its yearly budget and development as well, being one of the most underfunded in the Reich's global empire. Having little to no friends in either Germania of Ost-Paris due to the nature of the German Colony being more or less a large concentration camp for not only the obvious dissidents, but the 'faithless' Germans that run it as well, but even in that respect, it wasn't run too well in even that regard.

As native Malagasy Resistance run rampant in the interior mostly unopposed if not for the Garrison. And the Jewish Hitnagdut Movement having basically been running the camps from the inside out this whole time. None of this was helped by the fact that Emil Maurice have been by all means apathetic to the crumpling situation happening within Reichskommissariat throughout his tenure. And rumors have been circulating that he's been making deals with the OFN behind the scenes to eventually escape his position and get out from his wretched prison.

Time would tell if the Wehrmacht Garrison catches wind of these dealings and puts a stop to the Reichskommissar's blatant corruption before the colony erupts into a civil war, assuming nothing else happens to accelerate the inevitable.

RP Sample: link
Last edited by Wasi State on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chedastan Puppet

Kargintinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintinia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:03 pm

Wasi State wrote:Application
Nation name: Reichskommissariat Madagaskar
Capital City: Tamatave
Population: 9.36 Million
Nation Territory: Madagascar, Reunion, and Mauritius
(Image)
Government type: Autonomous Reichskommissariat
Head of State: Emil Maurice
Head of Government: In practice, the Generalbüro für Madagassiche (GMA)
Nation current ideology: Nationalist Socialism

Total military size: ~46,000
Land Forces size: ~44,000
-Consisting of 5x SS Divisions, and 2x Wehrmacht Garrison Units
Naval Forces size: ~2,000 Personnel
-Consisting of 1x Heavy Cruiser, 3x Corvettes, 3x Destroyers
Air Force size: Air Force is Nonexistent
Military Alliance: Einheitspakt

Nation Goals: Don't Collapse, Stabilize the Reichskommissariat, Build Up Into a Proper Nation.
Nation Strengths:
Presence of the Garrison
  • Increased Division Attack and Defense (10%)
Nation Weaknesses:
American Naval Blockade
  • Higher Consumer Goods Spending
  • Trade Deal Factors Damaged and Stunted
Increased Rebel Activity
  • Hampered Population Recruitment Factor
Looming Plague Crisis
  • Increased Healthcare Spending
  • Potential Population Loss
Brief History of Nation: Originally a French Colony until the end of WWII, when the Island was eventually taken by force by the end of the war by the Third Reich after having changed hands after a total of three times throughout the most devastating conflict in human history up to that point. Reichskommissariat Madagaskar now stands as the black sheep in the most remote part of the Greater German Reich, having been the dumping ground post-war for accused 'race traitors' and undesirables not worth sending to concentration camps.

Being led now by its very reluctant and depressed Reichskommissar, Emil Maurice. Who was the long since disgraced former chauffeur of the Führer, and had essentially been kicked to curb after it had been discovered that he was 1/16th Jewish. It's no surprised that by virtue of the racial dogma employed by the Third Reich, that the Reichskommissariat was widely considered to be the black stain and national embarrassment to the Reich. And this translated very clearly into its yearly budget and development as well, being one of the most underfunded in the Reich's global empire. Having little to no friends in either Germania of Ost-Paris due to the nature of the German Colony being more or less a large concentration camp for not only the obvious dissidents, but the 'faithless' Germans that run it as well, but even in that respect, it wasn't run too well in even that regard.

As native Malagasy Resistance run rampant in the interior mostly unopposed if not for the Garrison. And the Jewish Hitnagdut Movement having basically been running the camps from the inside out this whole time. None of this was helped by the fact that Emil Maurice have been be all means apathetic to the crumpling situation happening within Reichskommissariat throughout his tenure. And rumors have been circulating that he's been making deals with the OFN behind the scenes to eventually escape his position and get out from his wretched prison.

Time would tell if the Wehrmacht Garrison catches wind of these dealings and puts a stop to the Reichskommissar's blatant corruption before the colony erupts into a civil war, assuming nothing else happens to accelerate the inevitable.

RP Sample: link

Accepted

Kargintinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintinia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:05 pm

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need me to update the roster

Kargintinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintinia » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:05 pm

Speyland wrote:Application
Nation name: Co-operative Republic of Guyana
Capital City: Paramaribo
Population: Roughly 910,000
Nation Territory: Former colonies of British Guiana, Dutch Guiana, and French Guiana.
Flag/Coat of Arms/Anthem: Flag of Guyana, coat of arms of Guyana

Government type: Puppet state
Head of State: President Forbes Burnham
Head of Government: President Forbes Burnham
Nation current ideology: Despotism

Total military size: 3,026
Land Forces size: 3,000
Naval Forces size: 9
Air Force size: 17
Military Alliance: OFN

Nation Goals: To become free from a pro-United States client government and by allowing free and fair elections.
Nation Strengths: Guyana is under the leadership of an influential politician and has access to state-run corporations and agricultural cooperatives to encourage Guyanese to produce and export more local goods. However, his political stance is more towards communism.
Nation Weaknesses: Guyana is a US puppet state, being limited to external affairs and more into internal affairs. It has a weak military, and Guyanese nationalism became widespread there. Guyana's government functions almost like a dictatorship.
Brief History of Nation:

1498 CE: Christopher Columbus sights Guyana.

1580 CE: Dutch establish trading posts upriver.

1620 CE: Dutch West India Company establishes a foothold in Guyana, including armed bases, and imports slaves from Africa to work on the sugar plantations.

1780-1813 CE: Guyana changes hands several times between the Dutch, French and British.

1814 CE: Guyana officially declared a British colony.

1834 CE: Slavery abolished; many slaves leave plantations to set up their own freeholdings and are replaced by indentured workers mainly from India.

1879 CE: Gold is discovered in Guyana and is followed by an economic boom.

1889 CE: Venezuela lays claim to a large portion of Guyana west of the Essequibo river.

1899 CE: International arbitration tribunal rules in favor of Guyana in the territorial dispute with Venezuela.

1945-1962 CE: In 1945, following the end of World War II upon the United Kingdom's dissolution, the people in British Guiana started a race riot, leaving it in a state of anarchy. It soon spread to French Guiana and Dutch Guiana as their colonizers also suffered defeat. The following year, the United States thought of it as a perfect opportunity to occupy three former colonies to establish a democratic government there, and they did so without bloodshed. A provisional government was established in the three former colonies by the United States, and they remained this way until 1959. In 1959, the Co-operative Republic of Guyana was formed but will be a puppet state of the United States. The country comprises the former colonies of British Guiana, French Guiana, and Dutch Guiana. A Guyanese politician, Forbes Burnham, became the first president of an (almost) independent Guiana but rules with an iron fist, and he remains in power to this day.

RP Sample: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=490228&p=37775475#p37775475

Accepted

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:31 pm

Would I be able to app as a CPC-style resistance group in China?

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:11 pm

Strala wrote:Would I be able to app as a CPC-style resistance group in China?

The closest would be HMMLR under the Socialist Party
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:17 pm

Union Princes wrote:
Strala wrote:Would I be able to app as a CPC-style resistance group in China?

The closest would be HMMLR under the Socialist Party

I meant in China

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:10 pm

Interesting, might be Scotland

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse