NATION

PASSWORD

New Cottington PD (Crime Drama|Char RP|OOC|Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:49 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:That's alright Talc... btw weren't you on the Discord before? Unless I'm getting very muddled I haven't seen you on there for a while

Yeah, I was on Discord. When my computer stopped loading it when you booted it up, I kind of got out of the habit of looking...
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:25 pm

I return - my NS presence has been fairly limited lately. Hopefully I haven't missed the whole case? :P
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:04 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:I return - my NS presence has been fairly limited lately. Hopefully I haven't missed the whole case? :P

Not at all... it's been moving slowly, in part because I had a bit of a rubbish week. We are in the final phases of the case though.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:10 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:I return - my NS presence has been fairly limited lately. Hopefully I haven't missed the whole case? :P

Not at all... it's been moving slowly, in part because I had a bit of a rubbish week. We are in the final phases of the case though.

Very good. I'll just read what I missed and assume Adelina has been in the background for the most part.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:27 pm

> Mason currently.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:55 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

Ok...

And here my character was thinking that they weren't anywhere close.

:?
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:59 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Ok...

And here my character was thinking that they weren't anywhere close.

:?

You can have Lanzetti use the power of his nuts to help with the case.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Lomun
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lomun » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:02 am

Youch, has it really been almost a month? Finally made a post.
Warning: Intellectually insufficient human ahead!

P.S. They already have put the warning in the wrong spot!

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:42 am

So I'm still keen to keep this running, at least until the end of the case since we're basically there. Who else is still interested in finishing this thread?

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:43 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:So I'm still keen to keep this running, at least until the end of the case since we're basically there. Who else is still interested in finishing this thread?

Definitely!

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:53 am

Super... just thought I'd check since the last response I got when I asked on the Discord was from Dem who isn't even in the RP :P

The United Federation of Terrans
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The United Federation of Terrans » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:13 pm

I'm still interested. Just nothing for my character to do at the moment given he let his partner take charge.
My travels take me many places, from the scorching sands to the cold, dark vacuum of space. But I always return to my friends and family at The Pub.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:18 pm

The United Federation of Terrans wrote:I'm still interested. Just nothing for my character to do at the moment given he let his partner take charge.

I'd just take over if I was you... You don't know when folk will be around.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:11 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Super... just thought I'd check since the last response I got when I asked on the Discord was from Dem who isn't even in the RP :P

Yeah, I'm having problems getting on Discord. Ever since I got a new computer. Haven't been on since Prefeton ended.

I should be less busy now theoretically. I'll write something.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:22 am

So anyone else interested in replying? Let's finish this up!

Ok - here are some questions.

1) Who do you think did it?
2) Why do you think so?
3) What is the significance of the missing gall bladders?
4) What was going on between Axel Fanucci, don Palmiotto, don Cardo and the deceased Frank Scavi?

1) I think we can all see that it was Fanucci. At least that's what it seems like
2) He found out that Scavi was hunting him at the bequest of Palmiotto
3) The only thing I can come up with is that it has some kind of mafia symbolism, like the dead horses' head in the bed of the guy in the Godfather movie. The homeless guys had their gall bladders taken out for practice against Scavi.
4) Just a theory. I think Palmiotto and one of his goons paid Scavi a visit. That's why his house looked the way it was. Palmiotto showed up at this meeting because he was upset at Fanucci who he had been working with as a double agent type, but then got double crossed. So he visited Scavi to get him to take down Fanucci, offering him money as well as threatening him if he didn't. Cardo, I think, has grown suspicious of Fanucci since Scavi's death. But he's still figuring things out, which is why he hasn't had Fanucci bumped off.

What are your thoughts?

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:38 am

Talchyon wrote:So anyone else interested in replying? Let's finish this up!

Ok - here are some questions.

1) Who do you think did it?
2) Why do you think so?
3) What is the significance of the missing gall bladders?
4) What was going on between Axel Fanucci, don Palmiotto, don Cardo and the deceased Frank Scavi?

1) I think we can all see that it was Fanucci. At least that's what it seems like
2) He found out that Scavi was hunting him at the bequest of Palmiotto
3) The only thing I can come up with is that it has some kind of mafia symbolism, like the dead horses' head in the bed of the guy in the Godfather movie. The homeless guys had their gall bladders taken out for practice against Scavi.
4) Just a theory. I think Palmiotto and one of his goons paid Scavi a visit. That's why his house looked the way it was. Palmiotto showed up at this meeting because he was upset at Fanucci who he had been working with as a double agent type, but then got double crossed. So he visited Scavi to get him to take down Fanucci, offering him money as well as threatening him if he didn't. Cardo, I think, has grown suspicious of Fanucci since Scavi's death. But he's still figuring things out, which is why he hasn't had Fanucci bumped off.

What are your thoughts?

I get a post up soon, but my theory...

Fanucci is killing off vagrants serial killer style, most likely for power or as a "house cleaner". Scavi is then assigned to keep track of Fanucci, since someone believed that the latter has been sleeping on the rival mob's bed. Scavi tries to tail Fanucci, but he gets killed, where his gallbladder is removed with the same M.O.

Sherwood believes that Fanucci might have killed Scavi to cover his tracks and done the murder to make it look like a different murder and used the opportunity to take out turfs associated with the rival mob to gain trust with the mob he's in.

RPs I do

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:14 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
I get a post up soon, but my theory...

Fanucci is killing off vagrants serial killer style, most likely for power or as a "house cleaner". Scavi is then assigned to keep track of Fanucci, since someone believed that the latter has been sleeping on the rival mob's bed. Scavi tries to tail Fanucci, but he gets killed, where his gallbladder is removed with the same M.O.

Sherwood believes that Fanucci might have killed Scavi to cover his tracks and done the murder to make it look like a different murder and used the opportunity to take out turfs associated with the rival mob to gain trust with the mob he's in.

Not bad! But there is one piece of evidence that doesn't quite fit... why was Fanucci impersonating a detective to investigate the first killings?
Last edited by Dyelli Beybi on Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse