NATION

PASSWORD

[OOC 24/7 ALT HIS] WW1

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

To: South Americanastan

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Wed May 26, 2021 11:18 am

Hello! Would you be perhaps interested in sending a particular individual to represent the Ottoman Empire's delegation to the Belgrade World Exhibition? This lad is who I am referring to, of course.

I am interested in creating a little Persian arc where Prince Firouz Nosrat-ed-Dowleh III becomes inspired by his ideas of secularism, modernism etc. , and would then begin to attempt to influence Iran to become a modern, secular nation (Without the whole overthowing of the Monarchy thang, 1979 vibes and all that)...
Would you be interested in that? It's fine if that's a no.
_____________________________________The Princessdom of Hyrule_____________________________________
_____________________________________The Princessdom of Hyrule_____________________________________

The Princessdom of Hyrule. A fanfiction based on the Legend of Zelda :: Twilight Princess that takes place half a decade after the conclusion of the game. A new caste of Hyruleans, no less the newly built army resent the old Guard and Princess-Sovereign Zelda for the surrender of the realm to the Twilight and the weakness of Hyrule from invasion...

Meanwhile, the Zora worry greatly about the militarization of Hyrule, and the Goron less so due to the Economic stranglehold of the Rupee of which they have as leverage.

________.QnA (In construction)__.______
__________.About the user__________

Never again shall Hyrule fall, and never again shall we sully the name of Hylia under our weakness!

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Americanastan » Wed May 26, 2021 11:31 am

The Realm of Hyrule wrote:Hello! Would you be perhaps interested in sending a particular individual to represent the Ottoman Empire's delegation to the Belgrade World Exhibition? This lad is who I am referring to, of course.

I am interested in creating a little Persian arc where Prince Firouz Nosrat-ed-Dowleh III becomes inspired by his ideas of secularism, modernism etc. , and would then begin to attempt to influence Iran to become a modern, secular nation (Without the whole overthowing of the Monarchy thang, 1979 vibes and all that)...

Yeah, sure. I didn’t really have any idea of who to send to the Expo anyways, so it works out. Though wasn’t he still in the Army back then?
Last edited by South Americanastan on Wed May 26, 2021 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Wed May 26, 2021 11:36 am

South Americanastan wrote:
The Realm of Hyrule wrote:Hello! Would you be perhaps interested in sending a particular individual to represent the Ottoman Empire's delegation to the Belgrade World Exhibition? This lad is who I am referring to, of course.

Yeah, sure. I didn’t really have any idea of who to send to the Expo anyways, so it works out. Though wasn’t he still in the Army back then?

Sure... Perhaps he could be one to guard the entourage as justification for his presence?

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Wed May 26, 2021 4:50 pm

The Realm of Hyrule wrote:
South Americanastan wrote:Yeah, sure. I didn’t really have any idea of who to send to the Expo anyways, so it works out. Though wasn’t he still in the Army back then?

Sure... Perhaps he could be one to guard the entourage as justification for his presence?

Well, now that I looked at the Wikipedia page, I could send him as a major leader in Project Eternal Worship, since he was in charge of the IRL equivalent.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Kuomintang Government
Political Columnist

Founded: May 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuomintang Government » Wed May 26, 2021 6:55 pm

OOC: There was also a Republic of China (which later split into an Empire of China, a Republic of China, and various warlords) during and before WW1, the Qing were only temporarily restored...their dynasty was gone by 1912

South Americanastan
Minister

Postby South Americanastan » Wed May 26, 2021 7:02 pm

Kuomintang Government wrote:OOC: There was also a Republic of China (which later split into an Empire of China, a Republic of China, and various warlords) during and before WW1, the Qing were only temporarily restored...their dynasty was gone by 1912

The Rebellion started in 1911/1912, Republic gained control 1913, Republic collapsed 1915, Qing restored briefly 1917.
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”

Speyland
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Wed May 26, 2021 9:19 pm

I'll take Portugal, please.

Govarkon
Lobbyist

Founded: May 01, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Govarkon » Wed May 26, 2021 9:32 pm

Speyland wrote:I'll take Portugal, please.

same lol :meh:

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Thu May 27, 2021 3:49 am

Sorry, Portugal is already taken by a player, so no can do...
You want something close, I'd offer you the position to play as Brazil...

Or, if you want to become involved more in the eventual WW1, you make a good enough claim I can allow you to take up Austria-Hungary or Italy, as their players have been HUGELY inactive and I could probably see them being kicked soon enough be me or the OP soon enough if they continue to be unresponsive.
Otherwise, there's places like:

Siam
Sweden
Norway
Oman
And much more!
Last edited by The Realm of Hyrule on Thu May 27, 2021 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kuomintang Government
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuomintang Government » Thu May 27, 2021 4:45 am

Can I take the ROC uprising in Wuhan

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Thu May 27, 2021 5:01 am

Or, if you want to become involved more in the eventual WW1, you make a good enough claim I can allow you to take up Austria-Hungary or Italy, as their players have been HUGELY inactive and I could probably see them being kicked soon enough be me or the OP soon enough if they continue to be unresponsive.

Siam
The United Kingdoms (Sweden-Norway)
Oman
And much more!

Wasn't Sweden-Norway gone?
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Thu May 27, 2021 5:25 am

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:Wasn't Sweden-Norway gone?

Oh yeah, shiz sorry about that!
I always thought it was 1910, not 05 but urm...
I was the big wrong.

So okay, Norway or Sweden then.
I'm stoopid

Kuomintang Government
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuomintang Government » Thu May 27, 2021 5:26 am

I am once again asking if Republic of China can be added as a playable nation and if I can have that nation reserved since it historically took part in all the chaos in the Far East

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Thu May 27, 2021 5:27 am

Kuomintang Government wrote:Can I take the ROC uprising in Wuhan

Ah...
I'd be okay with it, I suppose. As long as you would be willing to work with the player of the Qing Empire...

But the OP seems to not allow revolutions and stuff within this, just the basic nations as they are, so you'd also have to word up Indiana Controlled Florida as well for it to be allowed.
Sorry for the complications :unsure:
Last edited by The Realm of Hyrule on Thu May 27, 2021 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speyland
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Speyland » Thu May 27, 2021 11:50 am

Siam
Sweden
Norway
Oman
And much more!

I'll take Oman then.

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Fri May 28, 2021 11:05 am

Alright, telegram removed.
Last edited by Exalted Inquellian State on Fri May 28, 2021 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

New Jacobland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jacobland » Fri May 28, 2021 5:09 pm

I'm preparing a world map of the current situation.
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Fri May 28, 2021 5:27 pm

New Jacobland wrote:I'm preparing a world map of the current situation.

We did say that we wouldn't make maps...
But, between you and me, I'm alright with it, so keep it unofficial and we'll be fine ;)

You know, it's a 'fan project'

Sapim
Envoy

Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapim » Sat May 29, 2021 6:30 am

You even know that it is good to make a map because it shows the changes in the map according to the actions that we did.
Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Sat May 29, 2021 10:25 am

Still looking for that reply to my IC Sapim...
Didn't you have a post up? Then you deleted it?

Sapim
Envoy

Founded: Oct 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapim » Sat May 29, 2021 11:53 am

The Realm of Hyrule wrote:Still looking for that reply to my IC Sapim...
Didn't you have a post up? Then you deleted it?

is that the answer was OOC :geek:
Permanent Member of the USEA
Deputy Representative of the USEA
Likes to Kill Belkans

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse