NATION

PASSWORD

The [region]The Great Monarchical Nations[/region] RP

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Deus Ignis
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

The [region]The Great Monarchical Nations[/region] RP

Postby Deus Ignis » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:07 pm

Spiritus Castrum, Ragnarök, Deus Regem, Great Monarchical Nations
April 21st, 2021

He sighed. Today marked his 23rd year serving the Divine King of Deus Regem. His path was fraught with troubles but even then, he stood strong while guiding Deus Ignis through wars big and small, famine, and economic collapse as Prime Minister of Deus Ignis. Alas, that was the past.

Henry rocked his recliner back and forth, nostalgia in his eyes, looking outside the wide-arched windows, remembering events and times long past. Then he heard a loud knock. "Enter!" a young butler, around his mid-twenties, quietly strode in.

"Milord, His Majesty has requested his council at once. He is in the throne room currently."

"I will be there at once" Henry replied. He stood and grabbed his cane of office - raven-headed - and walked toward a desk nearby, selecting various items and shoved them into his satchel. Once he was done he slung it over his shoulder and walked out the door.

The butler followed him through the hall. "Milord, I have been ordered to remind you of the current situation."

"Speak," replied Henry. They advanced down another hall filled with the portraits of past monarchs - Cecidit I Regem, Founder of Deus Regem, Cecidit II Mangus Regem, down to the current monarch Cecidit LXXXI Hibernis Regem.
"His Majesty wants me to remind you that the tensions between the populace of Deus Tenebris and Deus Aqua, Terra, and Aer are rising again. Especially since Deus Tenebris had to secede Deus Aqua to Deus Ignis. King Hibernis was crowned Royal Scribe by the GMN earlier this morning as well, milord. Also, the Agend raiders are invading the Nations of the East with impunity." A maid passed by, bowing low as the two passed.

"What about the Ambassador from Severolslavia?" said Henry. He and the butler crossed a long hall with tapestries interwoven with gold, depicting myths and legends from the Deus Imperium hung upon the walls.

"He-"

"-Told you that His Excellency of Severolslavia is making a map of the GMN," interrupted a middle-aged man dressed in the gold and black military uniform of the Deus Imperium. his back straight as an arrow, his eyes cold as a wind on a midwinter day. He saluted Henry. "Henry Albert Jomina, of House Ignis, it's a pleasure to meet you. Ah! I forgot my courtesies for a second," he bowed, " John Gerald Umbridge, of House Terra."

"My pleasure as well, Count Umbridge. May I ask a question?" He motioned to Umbridge to stand.

"Inquire as much as you wish," replied Umbridge with a faint smile.

"Has His Majesty requested your council?" asked Henry, carefully concealing that Hibernis summoned him.

Umbridge stoked his beard leisurely. "Yes, however, the only news I received has been from the servent sent to invite me. But-" he glanced to Henry as they passed through a double-set of doors. He leaned over and whispered in his ear," It has to do with Deus Tenebris seceding Deus Aqua, potentially. Or," he watched the butler, making sure he didn't eavesdrop, "The GMN. My informants tell me of Agend's inclusions east of us. They believe that this could be spread into Deus Aer, however, this is a small possibility."

"But a possibility, nonetheless," said Henry.
Man is Beyond Good and Evil, for Morals and Ethics change from Culture to Culture and Era to Era
The hardest choice for a monarch is to choose his nation's happiness or his own, for all roads lead to ruin
Greed & Pride above all else
Monarchist, Republican , Comanche
Favorite Forum: Which Germany was the best?
Deus Regem Deus Tenebris Deus Ignis

Severolslavia
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Severolslavia » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:44 am

idk really what to base my nation on
dwarves? humans? elves?
probably humans, but my imagination isnt rich and i cant find a name for my realm for severolslavia sounds

Return to Portal to the Multiverse