NATION

PASSWORD

1815: The Balance of Power in Europe

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Walustan
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2021
Ex-Nation

1815: The Balance of Power in Europe

Postby Walustan » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:29 pm

In 1815, the Congress of Vienna was held between France, Britain, Prussia, Austria and Russia. The purpose of it was to begin a balance of power in Europe, which ended up lasting until 1914. You can play as any nation in this time period and see how you can grow and expand through military action, diplomacy and internal reforms. Every rwal life day is a in-character year.

The year is 1815. Pick your nation and do what you want. You also get to make a fictional leader or use the real one from that time

I pick Prussia. My fake leader is John Richburg, a 40-year old man who wants to expand Prussia to rival Austria. He wants to be aggressive in his approach but also form alliances and keep France and Russia out of German affairs while weakening Austria.

Walustan
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Walustan » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:34 pm

NOTE: I apologize for saying "rwal" instead of "real". I also apologize for any other spelling errors.

Walustan
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Walustan » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:07 pm

ANOTHER NOTE: There is no sign up process required to join. Just pick a country and leader and then you can immediately be in this.

Le Tertie Roma
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Le Tertie Roma » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:16 pm

I hereby choose the Principality of Liechtenstien, as Johann von Joseph, Prince of Liechtenstein. Our goals are to uphold our traditional alliance with the House of Hapsburg, even with the old Empire now gone. We also seek to keep the realm alive, against whatever big boys may threaten our sovereignty.

Return to Portal to the Multiverse