NATION

PASSWORD

Aviean Exodus (Fantasy)(IC / Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Realm of Hyrule
Envoy

Founded: May 10, 2021
Ex-Nation

Faeliun Elenaril Post

Postby The Realm of Hyrule » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:22 pm

Theyra wrote:
"Hmmm,if you are unsure about him then I will have someone go over and watch him while we are gone." Kaltidir knows full well that since the Rot has claimed so many lives and claiming their former homes with no end in sight. It all has taken its toll on people's minds. Not all can handle it and he knows at least one member of the Slayers that has succumbed to it after the loss of family and his homeland. Not a pleasant sight and not one that someone should go through alone.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
After taking a moment to up into the sky at the sun, it was high in the sky, just high enough that it had to be noon, and this was when Kaltidir decided on not wasting any more time. Clearing his throat, saying to those around him. "It is time we get this underway, spread the word to form up at the gathering area. Amra and the other two he was initially talking to. joined up with Kaltidir as he moved towards the gathering area.

It did not take long before everyone had mustered up to the gathering area with Kaltidir, Amra, a female kossith, and a male human at the front on a wooden platform. His eyes scanning the crowd to see if there were any late-minute attendees. Once he was sure that everyone had arrived, Kaltidir took a deep breath and spoke. "Now the reason I had I have gathered you here is that now after a week of preparation and waiting. We, the Pathfinders are now ready to finally go out and explore this world. But, first, we must survey this valley that despite being here a good while. It is still largely unexplored, and I want to know that this valley is truly safe. So the first expedition will be to explore the rest of the Aviean Valley and due to how big this valley is. We will be splitting the expedition into four parts in order to cover more ground." Motioning to his left where the three were. "Here will be your group leaders, Amra Leovaris in charge of Alpha, Seriha Nazayar in charge of Beta and Alexander Tarris in charge of Delta. I will be leading the final group Echo, and to find out which group you are apart of. Go to the board, and your name will be list to a group."Kaltidir pointed towards the back to make it clear where the board was. "If you have any questions talk to your group leader and without anything else. You twenty minutes to prepare and remember. Be careful and vigilant, though we have not run into any problems so far. This does not mean that this valley is safe, and may the ancestors bless us. Dismissed," Kaltidir ended, and him other with the expedition leaders got off the platform. The first expedition has begun, and now the Pathfinders will see what the valley holds.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Four hours later
Group Echo

So far, the group under Kaltidir has not seen much in terms of hostiles in the forest. The occasional wildlife that made the group stop to see it the herd was hostile. As what looked like could be an herbivore and after a minute of a standoff. The herd chose to move on and head towards the river the lied in the middle of the valley. Something that made Kaltidir relieved as the creatures move on. However, they did not seem afraid of their presence like the other wildlife that stayed to the branches of the trees. Also, seeming unafraid of the group, probably in Kaltidir's mind, is that since they are new to this world. There is no reason why these creatures should be afraid of them. Though he noted that as they moved more into the forest. The less he sees of any kind of animal. That must mean something, Kaltidir thought, and no sign of anything hostile or what could be considered a predator.

Still, the calming cool breeze did not stop Kaltidir from ever ending his vigilance. There is bound to be something dangerous in this valley, and he is rarely wrong. This is a new world that is bound to have something that might try to hunt them down. If there is any indication of the world of Aviea, that a world is bound to have monsters that need slaying. Something that he is qualified and others in Echo can do. Though not all, like Faeliun or the explorer dwarf Ruiner Drukiin. So it falls on him to protect them if they come across something that attacks them. Even though Kaltidir is more used to keeping company with those that can fight and are not afraid to die, it is a change that he has to deal with, becoming a protector within the group he is okay with. That and it does help that others in Echo can fight if needed, so the burden is not solely on him.

After a minute or two of walking, Kaltidir spoke up and said to anyone that listened and turned his head behind him. "How is everyone holding up so far? I know we have not seen anything hostile so far but, keep your eyes open. This is a large valley".

To those who aren't aware yet, call this a notice...
This account, The Realm of Hyrule is my alt, a puppet of Tsarstvo Alyaski. But since I wish to take a break from the aforementioned Tsarstvo Alyaski, I will now be continuing this RP on... Well, this one!

All posts before are still canon, other than a name change it is business as usual.

Faeliun Elenaril
"I... I am sure that your king... You call him 'Sim' ? Will be fine.
The Plague has taken so much from all of us. Everyone has to cope in their own way.

(very slight chuckle, followed by a sigh) I'm not sure that anyone is... Truly fine, but it is our own duty to do what we can to survive through our feelings.
Sim will be alright, I think. The man may very well have the capacity to recover in better ways than... Some of us."

That last part of the consoling, at least to the best of the ability Faeliun Elenaril could have attempted would have made her recoil. The events, and the infortune that had seemingly followed the young Dalish Elf for a year going, perhaps more, time seems more of a mystery than ever now follows her like a parasite leeching at a brain, not unlike the awful plague itself...
However, perhaps now those thoughts could be repelled, at least for a while. For after ms Elenaril had finished with her attempt to console the worried Mornaiwë, the Dragonborn leader would take charge...

... Everybody would now have been called to become aware and partake in Kaltidir's address, it was quick, precise and one that finally told the Pathfinders of the initiative that no longer would there be a wait, for it was only of 20 minutes of time before four different groups would begin their exploration of the unknown valley lying in wait.
With that twenty minutes of preparation time, Faeliun would return to her place within a tent of which she now calls home. It is modest sized indeed, it did not leave much to the imagination with the surprisingly thin and light fabrics doing little to keep the sun's rays penetrating within. A rather simple fur bedroll would lie to one side of the room, on another side would have been a haphazardly established alchemy setup, using everything from cooking equipment such as pots and pans to empty Potion bottles, and personally crafted wooden bowls and more, all laid out as neatly as possible against the grasses of the floor of the tent.

A basket would sit at the end of the bedroll, with many a surprisingly clean clothing within... Faeliun would have caught the eye of some particular robes, the ever colourful ones of which she fondly remembers wearing, but now it simply isn't to be... Until Faeliun could repent for what she has lost, the more bland black and grey robes stay on, though she knows that the day she can break away, to begin returning to normality as signified for when she may eventually bring herself to wear her old clothes once more, would be a great day indeed.
By any means, she would make some last minute preparations, but as the final minutes dawned...

She would kneel in the middle of the tent, with her gathered items beside her and thus empty handed... With soon-to-be clasped hands, the Dalish Elf would have started to pray, to the higher powers that be:

Faeliun Elenaril
(In thoughts) "I... Wonder if in this realm your benevolences can even still be reached.
There is plenty of life, plants and animals and what else, so... Perhaps you can be reached.

If so... I know I have not been the best servant. I wish I could have done so much more to pursue a stop to the outrageous 'Rot' of Aviea, but alas I was of no use.
However, I pray that you will allow me to seek redemption for where I have failed. I know it is true that I have surprisingly little use for the mortal plane no longer, I hope that can be changed, I... Do not wish to pass away any time soon. I call to thee, please grant me your blessings in being able to continue, allow me to find safety and survival through their benevolence, for.

I must be allowed to repent.
Time dawns now, and I must stop here... It was. Liberating to do this, and I hope we can speak again soon."

With the end of the... Rather informal prayer that she had given to the highers, Faeliun Elenaril would have gathered her belongings, including the Flower Maiden Alchemical Knife, her Magical Amplifier and a few other items such as a few foodstuffs for the journey and otherwise, before leaving the tent, assembling with the group, group Echo.
After the fact, it would only have taken two single minutes before the adventure begins... For finally, action would now await, the greatest respite from one's thoughts a man or woman could ever have gotten.

After four hours of time...

The exploration of these lands, the valley and the first look of Ehiri would have been quite daunting, yet ever so entertaining and fascinating for the still quite young indeed, in regards to the long indeed lifespans of Elves Faeliun Elenaril. Every single moment where a new plant, a new herb or a new animal would emerge to view of the Group, she would have to indeed resist the temptation to split off, and study further these new anomalies, such captivating beauty, such confusing mystery and perhaps even sights that would have indeed brought upon morbid curiosity.
This mission, one that would seem moreso like a grand exploration than anything serious to Faeliun on many an occasion would have indeed been enough to remove the thoughts and worries that would have otherwise plagued her mind, if at least only temporarily...

But by now, it seems like it had been an age since they had left the Base Camp that was, and the four hours of wandering would start to get a little stale, as the same sights, the same wildlife is sighted with little difference.
The passing of the time would go plenty faster if the groups' mission wasn't to simply keep moving, as if in search for something that is unknown but to also charter, to study and the such, but Faeliun can indeed understand what Kaltidir would be doing, for stopping could lead to danger...

By any means, the Dragonborn Pathfinder would soon have called out from his lead position to the rest, including herself with:

Kaltidir Zornaar
"How is everyone holding up so far? I know we have not seen anything hostile so far but, keep your eyes open. This is a large valley"

With that announcement, Faeliun would contemplate as to what she should say back... Perhaps being solely honest would be the best way to proceed, but indeed that is up for debate...
...Soon enough, she would call out, from near to the back to the leader in response with:

Faeliun Elenaril
"Some of us are trailing behind you, but we are keeping up... Is there anything that you have seen or heard that perhaps we should keep in mind?..
It is a shame we cannot take some time to study the wonders around us. I also assume that others may want to take some time for other activities, perhaps doing some cartography and the like, no? It is you that shall make the end decision though, I trust your judgement."

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse