NATION

PASSWORD

Home of The Brave: A 1960's Political RP

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:37 am

Sao Nova Europa wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:I would be willing, yes.

Nice. Do you want me to set up the thread (OOC first)?

Also, is this continuation from where we left or reboot?

Me and Lavan have some preexisting plans, so we should probably make a Discord server and then work it out there.
This is Emazia's puppet, will be main soon.

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:38 am

The Sarangtus Lands wrote:
Sao Nova Europa wrote:
Nice. Do you want me to set up the thread (OOC first)?

Also, is this continuation from where we left or reboot?

Me and Lavan have some preexisting plans, so we should probably make a Discord server and then work it out there.

Sounds good to me. I can be an OP if you want, but only in terms of reviewing applications and helping since I want to have a major character and I want to avoid biased moderation.
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:39 am

Sao Nova Europa wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:Me and Lavan have some preexisting plans, so we should probably make a Discord server and then work it out there.

Sounds good to me. I can be an OP if you want, but only in terms of reviewing applications and helping since I want to have a major character and I want to avoid biased moderation.

https://discord.gg/6QNRghwCGq here the server is, and yes, feel free.
Last edited by The Sarangtus Lands on Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:06 pm

The Sarangtus Lands wrote:
Sao Nova Europa wrote:

https://discord.gg/6QNRghwCGq here the server is, and yes, feel free.

This was an amazing idea, I think that when we (You, Free Ward, and I) created this rp, we made it sort of out of spite of LOTF without any real regard to the difficulty in forming an rp. I can say that from my perspective anyway, and I'm almost positive that you guys could run a better one nowadays. I might make an appearance as our old Cajun friend Mr. Broussard.

The Sarangtus Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sarangtus Lands » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:03 am

Louisianan wrote:
The Sarangtus Lands wrote:https://discord.gg/6QNRghwCGq here the server is, and yes, feel free.

This was an amazing idea, I think that when we (You, Free Ward, and I) created this rp, we made it sort of out of spite of LOTF without any real regard to the difficulty in forming an rp. I can say that from my perspective anyway, and I'm almost positive that you guys could run a better one nowadays. I might make an appearance as our old Cajun friend Mr. Broussard.

I think personally, while I didn't do it out of spite - moreso out of interest for the time period and a wish for a bit more chaos - I do think we did it without any real regard to the difficulty in forming an RP, and I think we made some mistakes in the original decision-making that we did back in the day, and I do think this time around we should work to avoid that. But, yes, you would absolutely be welcome to come into the new RP, 100%, and it'd be great to have you back.

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:07 pm

i'd love to bring this back. its time for Mr. Brown to liberate the black man!

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse