NATION

PASSWORD

SPACE: Redux (Sci-Fi Faction RP/OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:13 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Is Greenworld and the Nussies able to help the Consortium still? I'm making the post as of right now so I'm trying to figure everything out.

Well, don’t forget that the other worlds are public knowledge. You could snap up a habitable world now since you’re settling later.

Unless it's the Kanchana system.
That belongs to Caelus Aerospace Enterprises...once I get another cruiser from the OP.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:56 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Well, don’t forget that the other worlds are public knowledge. You could snap up a habitable world now since you’re settling later.

That belongs to Caelus Aerospace Enterprises...once I get another cruiser from the OP.

Hmm. Let's see here.

OP quotes "Battlecruisers at 19,000 credits/vessel | dreadnaughts at 25,000 credits/vessel". That's 122.6 Credits/MFM, and 125 Credits/MFM. That would put a cruiser at about 120 credits/MFM, for a price of 110 MFM...

So, 13000 Credits to buy a destroyer. Assuming you're getting an average price, not a good deal or one increased by demand.

@ Plzen: If you feel like selling MFM, I'd buy happily at the rate of 25 Credits/MFM, up to ~100 MFM per day. That's if you can provide delivery to Sol, or Achises.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:17 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:

Hmm. Let's see here.

OP quotes "Battlecruisers at 19,000 credits/vessel | dreadnaughts at 25,000 credits/vessel". That's 122.6 Credits/MFM, and 125 Credits/MFM. That would put a cruiser at about 120 credits/MFM, for a price of 110 MFM...

So, 13000 Credits to buy a destroyer. Assuming you're getting an average price, not a good deal or one increased by demand.

@ Plzen: If you feel like selling MFM, I'd buy happily at the rate of 25 Credits/MFM, up to ~100 MFM per day. That's if you can provide delivery to Sol, or Achises.

Oh.

Yeah, I'm not keeping up with this very well, am I?

Edit: Then again, I did miss that bit about the prices.
I think I'll retcon that.
Last edited by New yugoslavaia on Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:34 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Hmm. Let's see here.

Oh.

Oh I wouldn’t feel bad - that’s just my guesstimate. I’m only starting day 4 myself
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:48 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Oh.

Oh I wouldn’t feel bad - that’s just my guesstimate. I’m only starting day 4 myself

Mind you, the OP did leave a lot of information out that we needed to ask for latter on.

New Yugoslavia just is.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:50 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:

Mind you, the OP did leave a lot of information out that we needed to ask for latter on.

Heh, yeah. Everyone starts out as a slapdash OP. I shudder looking back at some of the first RPs I made...

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:59 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:

Heh, yeah. Everyone starts out as a slapdash OP. I shudder looking back at some of the first RPs I made...

Well, at least any less experienced players will now know that when they make an RP, they need to include all this vital info.

New Yugoslavia just is.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:04 am

I'll just leave a price board for ships on sale at the OP in the IC
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:06 am

New Antarcticania wrote:I'll just leave a price board for ships on sale at the OP in the IC

Ok. Thanks.

Does anyone here think that any other measurements or rules should be clarified?

New Yugoslavia just is.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:06 am

And buildings
Former Frozen commie hole somewhere in Antarctica. Now rebranded as an slightly less frozen and less commie hole somewhere in the South Atlantic, we out-navy the Russian Navy (This is less of a brag now. Isn't it?).

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:21 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
New Antarcticania wrote:I'll just leave a price board for ships on sale at the OP in the IC

Ok. Thanks.

Does anyone here think that any other measurements or rules should be clarified?

I'll add one in for training soldiers and Ground battles

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:15 am

New Antarcticania wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:
Ok. Thanks.

I'll add one in for training soldiers and Ground battles

Danke!

Can I also recommend that ships be given crew sizes/transportation capacities?

Perhaps 50/100/200/400/800/1600 for crews, and be capable of carrying 2x their crew size in materials/etc. so 10/20/etc. of MFM/Colonists/whatnot, with prefab buildings taking up 10 “units” of cargo capacity?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:13 pm

Seems like 207 will be mine once I post so why not switch everything to that then.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:39 am

Ralnis wrote:Seems like 207 will be mine once I post so why not switch everything to that then.

Your funeral :P

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:50 am

Ralnis wrote:Seems like 207 will be mine once I post so why not switch everything to that then.

Wait? What's over there?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:22 am

Ralnis wrote:

Wait? What's over there?

Nothing yet.

New Yugoslavia just is.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:56 am

It's now Day 6

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:34 pm

New Antarcticania wrote:It's now Day 6

Well, I need to catch up.

New Yugoslavia just is.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 am

Would love some results Arc so I can move on to day 5 :)

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:57 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Would love some results Arc so I can move on to day 5 :)

Same.
Those resources aren’t going to turn themselves into MFM...and said MFM units won’t then turn themselves into actual useful things.
I need my gear.

Also Arc, what about those flags? You made everyone do the them in their apps. I assume there were supposed to be markers for who was where in space.

New Yugoslavia just is.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:47 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Would love some results Arc so I can move on to day 5 :)

Same.
Those resources aren’t going to turn themselves into MFM...and said MFM units won’t then turn themselves into actual useful things.
I need my gear.

Also Arc, what about those flags? You made everyone do the them in their apps. I assume there were supposed to be markers for who was where in space.

Working on it, might just change the flag thing to display territories though

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:52 am

New Antarcticania wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:
Same.
I need my gear.

Working on it, might just change the flag thing to display territories though

At least show who is in what system so things don't get confusing when the IC posts get really high quantity wise.

New Yugoslavia just is.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:06 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
New Antarcticania wrote:Working on it, might just change the flag thing to display territories though

At least show who is in what system so things don't get confusing when the IC posts get really high quantity wise.

K

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:43 pm

So Arc, what about those orders for MFM stuff?

New Yugoslavia just is.

New Antarcticania
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby New Antarcticania » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:54 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:So Arc, what about those orders for MFM stuff?

assume that they're immeditaly shipped to your location

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse