NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of the Free: American Political Roleplay (IC III)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Sat May 01, 2021 4:59 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
(Image)
Eliza LeBlanc Wolf
@Eliza

My Husband and I are absolutely shocked and horrified by the actions of Bernie Porter. America is bleeding, and Bernie Porter has only further spread that bloodshed with the death of 7 Americans tonight in Atlanta. He should be tried and he should be brought to justice.

Liked and Retweeted By @HGLouisianaFirst

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Sat May 01, 2021 5:01 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
(Image)
Eliza LeBlanc Wolf
@Eliza

My Husband and I are absolutely shocked and horrified by the actions of Bernie Porter. America is bleeding, and Bernie Porter has only further spread that bloodshed with the death of 7 Americans tonight in Atlanta. He should be tried and he should be brought to justice.

Liked and retweeted by @RepresentativeVolker and @Sen.Trelawney.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sat May 01, 2021 5:03 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
(Image)
Eliza LeBlanc Wolf
@Eliza

Retweeted by @JPJ4WV and @RepKathyEdwards.
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sat May 01, 2021 5:06 pm

Julia Piotrowska Image
@JuliaInTheHouse

Bernard Porter needs to surrender now.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat May 01, 2021 5:07 pm

Nereida Halloway
@DCMayor
Anyone who at any point endorsed, supported, or emboldened Bernard Porter and his campaign for the Presidency should be ostracized from polite society.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Sat May 01, 2021 5:09 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:“Please, call me Tom. I know that things at the moment are difficult, but we will be able to recover from this like we have as a nation time and time again. I can assure you that things are going to be ok. Is there anything I might be able to do that would help you at this moment?”

"For now? Just covering my absence from Washington as long as I need. Is there anything you need right now?"

“Not at this point, Congresswoman. I might speak with you about attempting to get some of Porter’s endorsers behind Governor Richardson as we go into the general election but that can wait. You go down to Atlanta and do what you have to do.”
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sat May 01, 2021 5:10 pm

Speaker Carrie Simone
@MadamSpeaker

The United States shall not succumb to white supremacist domestic terror. Bernard Porter has failed. And now the time has come for him to face the fullest legal reckoning for the lives he has taken by his violence and his negligence.
Neoliberal
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sat May 01, 2021 5:12 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:“Not at this point, Congresswoman. I might speak with you about attempting to get some of Porter’s endorsers behind Governor Richardson as we go into the general election but that can wait. You go down to Atlanta and do what you have to do.”

"Oh, I get that. I was dragging my heels on policy points, for the most point. Leverage. You know how the game works. But this got a hundred thousand times more serious, and no, the party's got to come together. I'm with you on this, Tom."
Neoliberal

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Sat May 01, 2021 5:16 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:“Not at this point, Congresswoman. I might speak with you about attempting to get some of Porter’s endorsers behind Governor Richardson as we go into the general election but that can wait. You go down to Atlanta and do what you have to do.”

"Oh, I get that. I was dragging my heels on policy points, for the most point. Leverage. You know how the game works. But this got a hundred thousand times more serious, and no, the party's got to come together. I'm with you on this, Tom."

“Thank you, Congresswoman. Anyway, good luck with things in Atlanta, you and everyone over there are in the thoughts and prayers of both me and my family at the moment.”
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sat May 01, 2021 5:17 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:“Thank you, Congresswoman. Anyway, good luck with things in Atlanta, you and everyone over there are in the thoughts and prayers of both me and my family at the moment.”

"Thank you, God bless you. I'll see you when I'm back."
Neoliberal

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat May 01, 2021 5:21 pm

Lawrence Bellman
@SecBellman
Bernard Porter's recent acts of lawlessness have been rightfully condemned by those on all sides of the political spectrum, and I join those voices in calling for his immediate surrender to police. He must be held accountable for the death and destruction in Atlanta, and those few who continue to enable his reckless actions should be held accountable as well.
Last edited by Vaquas on Sat May 01, 2021 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat May 01, 2021 5:27 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:Kathleen Nez receives a text message from Caroline Simone.

Need you back in Washington asap.

Kathleen Nez had been having a good night, so much so that when the sun started the rise over Downtown Phoenix it was slightly shocking that it was already morning. And that's when, for the first time since about 10 pm the previous night, she had checked her phone and saw that while the protests had remained peaceful in Arizona, the exact opposite had happened elsewhere.

Fuck, I've been protesting all night, holy shit
I'm not sure when I can get in town but I'll keep you updated

Kathleen Nez
@KathleenNez

Bernie Porter, a man who once held a rally in which people openly and brazenly flew the Nazi Flag, has already shown us all who he is. The only difference now is that everyone is listening.

After sending off both tweets she made her way to the Sky Harbor, using public transportation as always, and tried to figure out what was the quickest way to get to DC.
Last edited by New Cobastheia on Sat May 01, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat May 01, 2021 5:33 pm

Cynthia Rogers-Gonzalez
@BackwardsAndInHeels

General Bernard Porter and those who have enabled him have assaulted the fabric of our society time and time again. It is clear now that they have failed to achieve their goals, and are cowering in fear, threatening violence at the prospect of finally facing consequences. I applaud President Tawney's response to this crisis and admire his willingness to put aside party affiliation in the pursuit of swift, conclusive justice.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Madrinpoor
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Madrinpoor » Sat May 01, 2021 5:47 pm

Alexander Santiago
@SantiagoForFL

Bernie Porter is a disgrace to America and has discredited his party. Kudos to those who stood against him when he was running and recognized the danger he presents to America! #ArrestBerniePorter

Alexander Santiago
@SantiagoForFL

Rep. Park cares more about businesses making money off a drug than the people that actually need it! We need healthcare reform, ASAP!#PDPD #HealthcareReformNOW #VoteBLUE2020
MT City-state off the coast of Japan: Sumo wrestling, tech startups, Shintō mobs, gay marriage, Bōsōzuku, taiko drums, zokusha cars, neon signs, skyscrapers, Yakuza, internet, Christians, teen biker gangs, international treaties, inter-city canals, rooftop gardens, Samurai, Internet Explorer, canned beer, and a Shogun. 2002 C.E.
Yooper High Kingdom wrote:If I could describe Mandrinpoor with one word, it would be this: Slick.
Nevertopia wrote:Madrinpoor? More like madrinWEALTH be upon your family, may your days be happy and your burdens be light.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sat May 01, 2021 5:57 pm

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

By the power vested in me as the President of the United States through the Constitution and the laws of the United States, I hereby recognize the actions of Bernard Porter of Virginia and his followers as bearing the markings of insurrectionist behavior and, in accordance with the Insurrection Act of 1807, order them to immediately cease them and surrender themselves to the authorities of the Federal Government of the United States of America.

Incompliance with this proclamation will trigger further steps of the procedure outlined by the Insurrection Act of 1807.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty first day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty fourth.

Richard Tawney

Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Greater Arab State
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Sat May 01, 2021 6:08 pm

The Volker Residence, Farmington, Missouri

Sunday 31st May, 2020

Having concluded his phone call with Congresswoman Edwards, Minority Leader Volker took the decision to get the earliest flight back to Washington as he could. Thus, having managed to book a flight due in a couple of hours, he proceeded to text Torrie.

Everything in Missouri is fine at the moment. I’ll be back in D.C. soon.
Last edited by Greater Arab State on Sat May 01, 2021 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat May 01, 2021 6:09 pm

The Associated Press
@AP

BREAKING: BLAZE IN WICHITA EXTINGUISHED AFTER INTENSE FIREFIGHTING EFFORTS, 2 CONFIRMED DEAD IN BLAZE, EXTENSIVE INJURIES REPORTED AMONG PROTESTORS, GUARDSMEN, POLICE
Democratic Nominee 2024

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat May 01, 2021 6:13 pm

The Associated Press
@AP

BREAKING: FINAL LITTLE ROCK DEATH TOLL STANDS AT 8, SIGNIFICANT PROPERTY DAMAGE, INJURIES ABOUND, NATIONAL GUARD RESTORING ORDER
Democratic Nominee 2024

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat May 01, 2021 6:19 pm

The Associated Press
@AP

BREAKING: LIVE SHOTS FIRED BY NORTH CAROLINA NATIONAL GUARDSMEN IN CHARLOTTE - AP SOURCES
Last edited by Vaquas on Sat May 01, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat May 01, 2021 6:32 pm

The Associated Press
@AP

BREAKING: BLAZE EXTINGHISHED IN DOWNTOWN ATLANTA, ARRESTS MADE, PROPERTY DAMAGE SIGNIFICANT, DEATH TOLL REMAINS AT 7
Last edited by Vaquas on Sat May 01, 2021 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat May 01, 2021 6:36 pm

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
No live ammunition, North Dakota National Guardsmen! Cuff them and bring them in or shoot rubber ammunition at rioters!!! LAW AND ORDER! Thank you!

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat May 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Dentali on Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Sat May 01, 2021 8:03 pm

May 31, 2020; 12:36 pm; Houston, Texas

Hugo parked his Chevy Traverse outside of Linda Lazare’s congressional office in Houston, preparing for his meeting. Before getting out, he checked his phone, and Twitter was practically on fire. He noticed that Bernard Porter was, for some reason, trending, and he went into the tweets and saw why. “Good lord”, he said to himself, before turning his phone off, putting it in his pocket, and getting out of his car. He wore sunglasses, his usual suit, and a Houston Astros tie, which was his personal favorite. He did want to make a good first impression. He went into the office and went to a secretary at a desk in the front.

“Hello, is Linda Lazare available? I’m Hugo Fitzgerald, I’m here for a meeting.”

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Sat May 01, 2021 8:06 pm

Deblar wrote:May 31, 2020; 12:36 pm; Houston, Texas

Hugo parked his Chevy Traverse outside of Linda Lazare’s congressional office in Houston, preparing for his meeting. Before getting out, he checked his phone, and Twitter was practically on fire. He noticed that Bernard Porter was, for some reason, trending, and he went into the tweets and saw why. “Good lord”, he said to himself, before turning his phone off, putting it in his pocket, and getting out of his car. He wore sunglasses, his usual suit, and a Houston Astros tie, which was his personal favorite. He did want to make a good first impression. He went into the office and went to a secretary at a desk in the front.

“Hello, is Linda Lazare available? I’m Hugo Fitzgerald, I’m here for a meeting.”

"Oh hi!" said a young woman sitting at a desk, "Yes, Miss Lazare is right in there! Oh, here! Take a pen!" she pulled a 'Vote Lazare 2020' pen and handed it to him,

Deblar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Deblar » Sat May 01, 2021 8:17 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Deblar wrote:May 31, 2020; 12:36 pm; Houston, Texas

"Oh hi!" said a young woman sitting at a desk, "Yes, Miss Lazare is right in there! Oh, here! Take a pen!" she pulled a 'Vote Lazare 2020' pen and handed it to him,

Hugo took the pen, looking at it for a bit. He then put it in his pocket. “I need my own pens”, he thought to himself. He then went to the door to Linda’s office and knocked.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse