NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of the Free: American Political Roleplay (IC III)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:16 pm

Gaspard-Colbert Meeting

Hypolite Gaspard had boarded the first plane to Washington upon hearing that Senator Colbert was willing to meet with him. Hypolite and his wife took in the familiar air of D.C. as they both made their way to Senator Colbert's office building. When they arrived they were given the room number of the Senator. After going inside, Hypolite went to the secretary,

"Hello! Is Senator Colbert in? I's meant to meet with him today. Name's Hypolite Gaspard, ma'am." Hypolite asked as he held his wife's hand,

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:08 pm

'You can't Lose with Levi' Social Media Advertisements
Targeted at Democratic Primary Voters in Remaining Democratic Primary States

[Voice of African-American Man]: "When it comes to the 2020 presidential election, one thing is clear We need a elect a candidate who can defeat Nathaniel Richardson."

"Levi Murphy is the candidate who is leading in all of the swing states, who has the best shot to defeat Richardson."

OHIO

Sen. Levi Murphy - 46%
Sen. Jillian Dayton - 44%

MICHIGAN
Sen. Levi Murphy - 47%
Sen. Jillian Dayton - 44%

MAINE (CD-2)
Sen. Levi Murphy: 45%
Sen. Jillian Dayton: 42%

INDIANA
Sen. Levi Murphy: 43%
Sen. Jillian Dayton: 40%

WISCONSIN
Sen. Levi Murphy: 49%
Sen. Jillian Dayton: 45%

"I am Levi Murphy, and I approve this message."

Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Concerned American Workers
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Concerned American Workers » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 pm

Martin Spellman
@thespellman
The Murphy campaign lit a fire among so many progressives and energized millions of Americans. So if Senator Jillian Dayton ends up winning, I trust she will make good on keeping progressive promises to all sides. And that starts by nominating a woman of color as her Vice-President. #Girlboss #ProgressivePromises
Last edited by Concerned American Workers on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:01 pm

Louisianan wrote:Gaspard-Colbert Meeting

Hypolite Gaspard had boarded the first plane to Washington upon hearing that Senator Colbert was willing to meet with him. Hypolite and his wife took in the familiar air of D.C. as they both made their way to Senator Colbert's office building. When they arrived they were given the room number of the Senator. After going inside, Hypolite went to the secretary,

"Hello! Is Senator Colbert in? I's meant to meet with him today. Name's Hypolite Gaspard, ma'am." Hypolite asked as he held his wife's hand,

Colbert's secretary send him in.
"Hello, Hypolite. What is this about?"
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:07 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:
Louisianan wrote:Gaspard-Colbert Meeting

Colbert's secretary send him in.
"Hello, Hypolite. What is this about?"

"Well, well, well, Senator Colbert, as I live and breathe, this is you in the flesh eh?" Hypolite said, looking at the senator up and down as if seeing if the man was worthy of his presence, "Don't pussyfoot Senator, you know what I'm here for. I'm here to make amends so to speak, bury the hatchet. And more importantly, I'm here to see what your problem is with me."

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Concerned American Workers » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:27 pm

"ALWAYS THERE"
All major media markets in Maine
Aired on April 5th to May 25th, biweekly and spread out over the week

"When she's in town, she comes here for bagels and bread anytime she can."

"I remember she'd visit her parents here in Millinocket whenever she got the chance."

"Here in Lewiston, everyone knows they can see her when she's on her breaks."

"But she is working hard you know? Never missed a vote."

"Forget all the fighting in politics right now. She's been the most bipartisan senator for seven years now."

"She's right there working to help Mainers, no matter who is in the White House or Congress."

"No personality politics with her. Whether its here, being with honest, hard-working Mainers or solving issues in Washington..."

Agatha Cragin is always there.

That's why she's OUR senator.

Paid for by Friends of Agatha
"I am Agatha Cragin and I approve this message."

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:25 pm

"Baharia Bellman"
Throughout All of Louisiana, Sound Also Played on Radio Stations
Aired on April 3rd to May 10th, biweekly and spread out over the week

"Lawrence Bellman, was a Baharia supporter. Baharia being the same man who raised taxes, raised gas prices, and put oil laborers, like me, and many other Louisianans, on the backburner, for China."

"Rashid Baharia sold out Louisiana, he was willing to cut jobs, cut the working class out. He refused to bring jobs back to us from China, and Bellman sat back and watched."

"Bellman is a crook. Does anybody remember what he did in 2003? Louisianans sure do, he took bribes, and he personally, and directly sold us out."

"We told Bellman NO four years ago, and now he's back, trying to win us over while sitting in his fancy mansion. His opponents have been trying, and working hard for us, and yet he sits around lounging about. Is this because he thinks he can buy more votes?"

"Bellman spent his time around the likes of Diane Clifford, Rashid Baharia, and more importantly, Ji Xinping! The proof is in the pudding, because that pudding is a BRIBE, straight from Clifford, straight from Baharia and straight from Jinping! BELLMAN IS A SELLOUT!"

"Bellman was the top man when it came to energy, yet he let Baharia KILL OIL JOBS! Giving him the Senate seat would mean that he would, again, KILL OIL JOBS!"

"Rural, Hardworking families, have NOTHING in common with Baharia Bellman. He tries to appeal to us, yet he wants to kill our Oil jobs! Plus, he'd sell us out to the highest bidder!"

Baharia Bellman needs to listen to US. WE said no in 2016, and WE'LL say NO again in November!
He will NOT be our Senator.

Paid for by Louisianans Against Bellman

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:21 am

"Crickets"
Statewide on Television and Radio
Displayed April 10th - May 10th

"I'm Lawrence Bellman and I approve this message, but a lot of you already know that, so I'll cut to the chase. Hypolite Gaspard has been running ads all over Louisiana, hiding behind corporate PAC's and lying about my record, and Louisianans from NOLA to Shreveport can see right through it. But in case you missed it, let me give you the real run down."

"While I was in congress, working on the frontline of the response to Hurricane Katrina and fighting to ensure that no state would ever again go through what we did, where was Hypolite Gaspard?"

*crickets*

"Oh and by the way, right after Katrina hit and he had to choose between doing some hard work or abandoning his responsibility, Senator Gaspard announced his retirement from Congress. Here's what he had to say about his decision at the time."

*crickets*

"Then, when disaster struck and the Deepwater Horizon spill devastated our gulf and put hardworking Louisianans out of a job, I spearheaded legislation to protect our energy workers and fishers and give them the justice they deserved. Here's what Senator Gaspard had to say about the spill."

*crickets*

"Then, when I had the honor to be nominated to serve as our nation's Secretary of Energy and be confirmed by both of Louisiana's Republican Senators, I created an initiative designed to provide education and work skills training to fossil fuel workers across the country. Here's what Senator Gaspard did to help those workers during his time in Congress."

*crickets*

"Y'all get the point. Senator Gaspard and his donors can lie about my record all he wants, but nothing can excuse his lack of one when Louisiana needed it most. If you want a Senator focused on results, not petty politics, I'd be happy to have your vote in November."
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:27 am

Hypolite Gaspard
@HGLouisianaFirst

This Bellman character is nuts! I was in Congress in 2005 when Katrina hit, doing work for y'all, working to the bone to get funds down here! When the Deepwater Horizon Oil spill happened, I was already retired! Plus, I donated about $13.000 to help clean up that oil spill, and I made it a point to take my family out there to see the devastation firsthand! So Bellman can take them crickets, and shove them up his ass! Ain't that right Louisiana?

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:39 am

TO: GOVERNOR HOLLAND

Governor,

I know I've been very picky lately but I have a favor to ask you. Is there any way, that you could get the Louisiana GOP to convince the other Republican candidates to drop out? Now, I know this is a big favor, but I just have a feeling that this Bellman fight is going to get pretty nasty, and I just want to make sure that we have a chance at avoiding a runoff, preferably, I'd like to beat him outright, but any little bit helps, and a bunch of other folks pulling votes away from me, just hurts us all in the long run.

Sincerely,
Fmr. Senator
Hypolite Gaspard

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:27 am

Dentali wrote:
Jovuistan wrote:"I'll have to make some sort of statement on it, for sure, and have a very long talk with Wallace."

He thought of a response, "Dad's doing about as well as he has been... Pardon my language, but this shit hurts, you know? I'm sometimes sitting here asking 'why, God?'. I know he has a plan for him, and I know he'll be in a better place in the end, but I watched him work so hard to get to the point he got, I was rooting for him every step of the way, then he finally achieves it, and then this all happens."

"I'm rambling a bit, sorry." He sighed.

"If you and your sister can say publicly, 'Wallace hasn't spoken to my father in years' or better yet have your father on camera giving an update on his condition that would end things... I don't know if that's possible or if the President would be willing however."

"Rambling is perfectly fine... No one gets to tell you how to handle this Mr. Wolf. Their is no easy way to do this, all I can say is your father accomplished what he set out to do, and accomplished more in his lifetime than most men ever dream.... And i'm sure he's proud of the man you've become."

"Yeah, you're right..." He was silent for a few seconds.

"I'll see if I can convince Wallace to shut it after this, and if not, I'll make a statement against him. I don't think dad's in the condition for an update right now, he needs his rest. Just make sure to get your Senators under control before this gets too out of hand, alright? I'll get things handled on my end, don't worry."
Die nasty!!111

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Concerned American Workers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:51 am

Torrie Volker
@TheOtherVolker
American families need more money back in their pockets, not in Washington. Whether thats bigger stimulus checks or emergency tax cuts, Congress should act. Nothing must be off the table.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:38 pm

March Summary

Eliza spent March doing the four things for the campaign. Trying to get the French vote, trying to get the rural vote, trying to get suburban support, and making ground on the online side of the campaign. While out and about, she focused on a message of "Maine First," which included but wasn't limited to wage growth, healthcare, and fighting for local Mainer jobs as opposed to big business. As the month went on and the general crisis continued to worsen, she also embraced some economic populism into her campaign. However, she tried her best not to come off as a raving lunatic while doing it, while also injecting some hope for the better days to come as someone who was First Lady at one point might do. It should also be noted that Eliza typically took Sunday and Monday off from the campaign, Sunday because she's Catholic and Monday to "Care for her Husband."

The French vote was a major part of any successful voting coalition in Maine, and Eliza sought to grab it early on in the race. Whenever she visited Aroostook County, she told stories from her Dad's childhood about picking potatoes until the schools could open up and she definitely wasn't afraid of bringing French into the conversation. She talked about fighting to get the federal government out of the way when it came to Aroostook's interconnection with Canada as well as making it easier for Mainers to use that interconnection to their advantage. Whenever she was in a town or city with a large Franco population, she made sure to stop at the local Franco-American Heritage Center, preferably on a night where an event was happening. She made sure to make new connections with a number of her fellow Franco-Mainers and talked with them about making sure our children would learn and use their language, celebrate their culture, and other general La Survivance topics.

As she made her way around rural areas of the state, she made sure to make a stop a good chunk of the time, and maybe even holding a rally if the county's voting patterns showed strong support for her Husband, at the local Wolf memorabilia place someone had set up. Eliza herself wasn't the biggest fan of the idea, but she did want to win after all, and according to every one of her advisors, distancing herself from her Husband probably wouldn't be the best thing to do in the primary. While in the rural areas, she also made a point of saying that she would fight against the rural hospital and school closures that were happening all around the country and all around the state and that as the daughter of two small business owners, she would fight for the small business owners of Maine, especially the one's that work and operate in rural areas.

Moving on to the suburbs, Eliza made sure to canvass them personally, it's harder to hate someone once you get to know them, not to mention it's just plain rude to slam the door in someone's face, especially if that someone is the former First Lady of the United States of America. Once they got the door open, she did her best to come off like a normal human and not like her Husband. She also talked about the issues polling indicated suburbanites cared about, such as education for their children and healthcare for themselves and their parents. She stressed the importance of social security and good funding for Maine's teachers, as well as making college cheaper for young people and expanding post-secondary education options from apprenticeships to trade schools. At a positive mention of her Husband by whatever couple she was talking to, she thanked the potential voters for their support and talked about how she hoped she'd see them voting for another Wolf when election day comes. At a negative mention of her Husband by whatever couple she was talking to, she talked about how, just like Eliza was sure the two she was talking to knew, sometimes married couples disagree, even throwing in a joke or two about trying to throw his phone away.

Seeing as Senator Cragin had never been one to use an online campaign in the modern age of social media and the competition on the Democratic side of things seemed to be a 30-something who therefore knew the internet like it raised him, Eliza felt it necessary for the campaign to have a strong online presence. Hiring a few people who worked for her Husband's 2016 campaign, the team got to work developing Eliza's online strategy.

Settling on highly targeted messaging to a wide range of possible voters included to but not limited to: Working-class Mainers from her Dad's old stomping grounds in the County to those living in mill towns like the one Eliza herself grew up in who overall wanted a champion for themselves in the Senate and to flip the system the bird; To suburbanite Moms and Dads who wanted lower taxes, good healthcare, and good schools to send their kids too, all of which where things Eliza was campaigning on; To elderly Franco-Mainers who were concerned with making sure their grandkids would know their language and their culture, a concern Eliza shared with them obviously; To Mainers who wanted someone who was going to fight Big Tech where it hurt, something Eliza was planning on doing once in the Senate and something the campaign was ok capitalizing on seeing as the incumbent Senator, or all we know, didn't seem to know what Big Tech was; And finally, targeting voters who seem to like cooperation with ads focusing in on how many endorsements from all over the country Eliza has gotten compared to Senator Cragin in and attept to show that Eliza would have a much easier time with working with other elected officals around the country to get what needs to be done to put Maine First. She also made sure to post little snippets of her personal life on Twitter and Facebook, such as her making family recipes, talking about the campaign while in the woods on an afternoon hike, and so, so, so many selfies with other Mainers.

Speaking of those selfies that started out as an annoyance to her Secret Service agent, they were now a full-on part of her campaign to the point of selfie lines being established at every rally to make sure people could get a shot with Eliza if they wanted to. It still annoyed the Secret Service, but at the very least the agency and the campaign had come to an uneasy understanding for the time being, meaning there was a second round of metal detectors for those in the selfie line. If Eliza got shot or stabbed, well, then they'd talk about removing the selfie line.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Concerned American Workers » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:47 pm

"OUTSIDERS"
Radio ad for rural communities
Aired on April 5th to June 5th, triweekly and spread out over the week

Gruff men voices speak with a slightly North Maine accent

MAN 1: Have you been seeing all those ads on Facebook?

MAN 2: About the Senate election?

MAN 1: Yeah, man, I swear there is a new one everyday.

MAN 2: And it's not even Mainers doing it, just a bunch of outsiders.

MAN 1: Outsiders endorsing and funding candidates they think should win.

MAN 2: Not real Mainers at all, just a bunch of personality politics.

MAN 1: Mainers want a real Mainer, not someone from away.

MAN 2: That's why I'm supporting Agatha, she's our senator, tried and true.

NARRATOR: Agatha Cragin for U.S. Senate. Our Senator, Our Maine.

Paid for by Friends of Agatha
"I am Agatha Cragin and I approve this message."
Last edited by Concerned American Workers on Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:55 pm

Nate Richardson
Chester County, Pennsylvania

“Good Morning! Thank you all for being here this morning... It's really humbling…. I stand here today not just as the Presumptive nominee for the Republican party but as a father, a husband, and a concerned citizen not just for my future but for my daughter’s future and the future of all our children.”

“Today we are on the precipice of perhaps the greatest economic crisis since the Great Depression. A Crisis that won’t just affect those on Wall Street but those on main street. Working families across the country will be left without income or hope through no fault of their own. That’s not right. And while President Tawney and others in Congress are doing the hard work of providing relief to working families, the hard work of protecting jobs and wages… fighting this crisis will take many months, even years… And if we are going to survive this crisis and then prosper in the days after we need a plan to see us through the tough times and then invest in the kind of long term economic prosperity our working and middle class families deserve and are too often denied.”

“Today I am proud to announce the American Rescue and Recovery Plan. This plan’s goal is to make the distance between the American Dream and the American reality a bit closer. To make it easier to start a business or learn a trade… to go to school and raise a family… and to make the United States of America greater than ever before, by putting working people and working families first.”

“Because a job isn’t just about a paycheck. It’s about respect, it’s about dignity, it’s about being a part of your community and reaching the American dream. Protecting jobs and wages, then creating new jobs and growing wages, will not just be my priority in the first days of my Presidency but my ENTIRE Presidency.”

“The first step my administration will take will be investing in working American families. Raising the Earned Income Tax credit and increasing the Child Tax Credit from $2,000 to $5,000. This will go a long way toward helping working families, and children out of poverty while rewarding work.”

“We are going to couple this with Education Savings Accounts. Tax free accounts that let parents invest in their children’s future with the government rewarding the investment with matching funds. And we will be expanding our investments to trade and vocational schools, jobs training, and education that doesn’t involve a college degree but is linked to good paying and in demand jobs. This also means opening up pell grants for post secondary opportunities if the skills being taught are in demand.”

“On the subject of jobs… This crisis is going to cause a lot of people to lose jobs, and many have lost them already. People working in the energy sector and the healthcare sector have been hit especially hard. While we will continue to fight to save jobs and preserve businesses we must also prepare for the inevitable jobs losses. So in addition to expanding unemployment benefits we will be creating “Rescue Zones”. These function like the Opportunity Zones of the Wolf and Tawney administrations, allowing for investment and growth, and will be targeted on the areas hit hardest by the recession, where the most jobs and wages have been lost, that way aid gets to the people who need it most.”

“Building back our businesses, our communities and livelihoods is going to take a lot of work and a lot of support, and we need to make sure the aid doesn’t just go to big cities and financial centers as so much does today. Rural communities are overdue for investment, especially when it comes to internet access. That’s why I will be supporting a $100 billion investment in 5G infrastructure, starting with the rural communities that are most in need. From there any leftover funds will be used to give us a jump start on 6G technology and give us a massive edge as a nation.”

“This investment needs to be coupled with direct investment in businesses. Made in America Tax Credits, targeted towards industries which are most in demand, have the most potential for growth, and will provide the most good paying jobs. Like mining rare earth minerals, Domestic Manufacturing and Energy Production, investing in machinery, structures, and land developments… As well as conditional grants directly to states so they can customize their investments to fit their unique qualities, while requiring regulatory and occupational licensing reform to maximize investment.”

“Across the board these investments MUST focus on small businesses, especially when it comes to research and development. Coordinating expansion of R&D tax credits, and modifying the tax code so small businesses can write off more expenses will help level the playing field and create new jobs. Partnering this with practices such as the 10-20-30 formula will make sure that our most impoverished communities, many of them communities of color, get the maximum investment and benefit, which is so long overdue.”

“In general we must reform our tax code so it incentivizes raising wages and hiring workers over stock buybacks and corporate bonuses. So it incentivizes ending food deserts, improving neighborhoods and strengthening ties to local communities. Minority communities especially have significant detriment when it comes to accessing financial resources… that’s why my administration will make the Minority Business Development Association permanent and start a lending program to help small local banks in minority communities get off the ground and expand.”

“Investing in people isn’t just about dollars and cents… We need to invest in things like substance abuse initiatives, gun violence intervention, accountable policing, and community development. We need to invest in programs that WORK that demonstrate an increase in employment and income, that prevent violence and move people into better housing. And we need expanded access to federal funding for Community organizations devoted to these goals, that includes the churches that often do so much good work without getting our support.”

“But the most vital thing we need to do to invest in our future is invest in our infrastructure. Through private-public partnerships we will fund all major physical platforms our economy requires; power, communications, transportation, water, sewage. Every state and community MUST get funds, and the funds must go to disadvantaged communities first. This will be a sustained and substantial investment, partnering the state and local governments with the federal government and private investors. We do this right and we will see trillions in private capital ready and willing to be deployed.”

“This will be the next great economic boom of our nation. A boom that comes from the bottom up. Frankly we can’t afford NOT to make this investment, the cost is only going up, and we are only going to fall further behind, with more jobs shipped overseas every year, and more opportunities lost. A Good National Infrastructure is the single biggest advantage our nation could have in the years to come. It not only makes economic sense, but I consider it part of a moral imperative… to protect our children… help them grow and thrive… Giving them every possible advantage as they meet the challenges of the world.”

“Our nation has a saying… United we stand. Well I think its more than that… its United we CAN. We stand at the dawn of a new decade one fraught with great danger and great opportunity. It is in this new decade, the 2020s where we must once again redefine ourselves as a nation, reforge ourselves into a nation that works for the people. This will not be the first time has faced a crisis of the economy, of confidence, of spirit, and it will not be the first time we were unable to meet the crisis.”

“We are a nation born in crisis and struggle. From the fires of the revolution and civil war, to the desperation of the Great Depression, World War Two, the Cold War, 9/11, the Great Recession… We have met all these challenges and overcome them. We have the opportunity in this decade to not just overcome but get real wins for the communities that have struggled the most… not just in this crisis but in the decades that have come before, communities and people who never expected to truly experience the promise of America.”

“We as a nation are called to action. And we are ready. So let us go forth, with our shared faith in one another and meet this new challenge and find a new prosperity for the American people.”
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:29 pm

"Fingerprints"
Broadcast across Texas on TV, YouTube, and Social Media
"Howdy! I'm Crawford Clay. I was an attorney and a judge for nearly twenty years..."
"...but it doesn't take a law degree to see that we have a $23 trillion debt..."
"...and Harold Baines' fingerprints are all over it."
"Baines was the architect of the economy that doubled our national debt..."
"...and he laughed all the way to the bank while ordinary Texans suffered."
"Now he thinks his corrupt Washington connections will land him our Senate seat."
"I say it's time we put this crooked Spendocrat out to pasture."
"Remember: a vote for me is a vote against the establishment."
"I'm Crawford Clay, and I approve this message."
Paid for by Texans for Clay.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:31 pm

Garkland wrote:
To:Crawford Clay

I would like to endorse you for senate as well as discuss how I can assist you in your senate campaign and vice versa. Location is your choice, preferably somewhere private and secure.
Clay was confused by the email. Not entirely sure whether he should respond at all, he typed up a quick reply out of courtesy.
To: Darrell Grover

I appreciate your support for my campaign! However, I am surprised considering I have a reciprocal endorsement with Governor Nate Richardson, against whom you are seeking to run in the upcoming presidential election.

While I welcome your endorsement, I cannot promise that I will be able to deliver anything in return considering my obligation to Gov. Richardson.

Yours,

Crawford Clay
Representative for Texas' 4th Congressional District
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:"Well, you're both Senators. I imagine it's easy enough to catch her in her office when she's around, and she's been around for the relief bills. Christ, these relief bills." He shook his head with a sigh, going to return to his food. "Warrick trying to make an end-run around the Speaker was not a good idea."
Buster nodded in agreement, busying himself with his food, which helped to numb the shock which still had him reeling. He glanced up, eyes widening slightly at the stress he perceived in the other, and privately rejoiced that he wasn't involved in the more tedious aspects of the relief bills.

"It's been a complete circus," Bunker agreed, swallowing some chimichanga. "...I— If there's anything I can do to help..."

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:52 pm

Buster's heart-rate spiked as he typed the tweet with trembling fingers; it took him five minutes to muster the courage to press send.

Senator Buster Bunker Image
@thebunkerbuster

I am sad to say that I can no longer support Sen. @LeviMurphy in good conscience. While we share similar views on a number of issues, his recent behavior has been insensitive and unacceptable, and I no longer believe he would be a good representative of the ideals our country stands for.

The Wanderer

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:18 pm

TO: [Mayor Del Moral]
SUBJECT: #RecallMaxSmith

Mayor Del Moral,

I'm just reaching out in regards to the recall campaign you recently launched, I'm curious about it. If you have any time free soon I'd be happy to drive down to Tucson.

Also, my apologies for not being able to attend the climate rally on the 4th, I had already planned on attending Phoenix Pride. I heard the climate rally went well though so congratulations on that front.

Ahe'hee',
Kathleen Nez

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:07 am

Seattle Times
@SeattleTimes
BREAKING: State Senate passes Governor Caldwell's "buy out bailout" bill, previously approved by the State House, opening up the path to a public option in the state.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:16 am

Alozia wrote:
Seattle Times
@SeattleTimes
BREAKING: State Senate passes Governor Caldwell's "buy out bailout" bill, previously approved by the State House, opening up the path to a public option in the state.
(Image)

Hypolite sees the tweet and yells, "BOOOOOO!"

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarenium » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:20 am

Alozia wrote:
Seattle Times
@SeattleTimes
(Image)

Fiona Lowell liked.
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:20 am

Alozia wrote:
Seattle Times
@SeattleTimes
(Image)

Liked and Retweeted by @KathleenNez

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:41 am

Alozia wrote:
Seattle Times
@SeattleTimes
(Image)

Liked and retweeted by @MadamSpeaker and @JNLynskeyMA.
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse