NATION

PASSWORD

Land of The Free: American Political Roleplay (OOC VI)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 21297
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dentali » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:58 pm

Against Radical Richardson PAC wrote:
Against Radical Richardson PAC

A front organisation disguised as a libertarian PAC, the ARR PAC seeks to have Diane Paulson or another libertarian figurehead - it is undecided yet - win the primary through a large write-in campaign by slamming Richardson from his left. Is not directly allied with the Porter campaign, nor expresses outward support for them. Advocates small government and free market capitalism, staunchly against Richardson's hard stances on abortion and cannabis, along with his xenophobia and protectionism. Is not run by Theodore Vohoffsky nor is in any way related to him.



Paulson who endorsed Richardson and torched Porter on stage a half dozen times?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Agarntrop
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9845
Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:00 pm

What kind of bong has Hypo been smoking?
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

User avatar
Runr Theratasisio
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Dec 17, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Runr Theratasisio » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:09 pm

Agarntrop wrote:What kind of bong has Hypo been smoking?

I've been watching this RP go on for the past few weeks and I honestly think the Louisianan player is mentally retarded af.

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5285
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:10 pm

Runr Theratasisio wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:What kind of bong has Hypo been smoking?

I've been watching this RP go on for the past few weeks and I honestly think the Louisianan player is mentally retarded af.

What a nice way to make friends.
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Emazia
Minister
 
Posts: 2054
Founded: May 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Emazia » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:13 pm

Dentali wrote:
Against Radical Richardson PAC wrote:
Against Radical Richardson PAC

A front organisation disguised as a libertarian PAC, the ARR PAC seeks to have Diane Paulson or another libertarian figurehead - it is undecided yet - win the primary through a large write-in campaign by slamming Richardson from his left. Is not directly allied with the Porter campaign, nor expresses outward support for them. Advocates small government and free market capitalism, staunchly against Richardson's hard stances on abortion and cannabis, along with his xenophobia and protectionism. Is not run by Theodore Vohoffsky nor is in any way related to him.



Paulson who endorsed Richardson and torched Porter on stage a half dozen times?

It's not about Paulson, it's more a protest vote against Richardson's drift to the right. (Or in my eyes, cutting into the Richardson vote with a needless write-in)

Keep in mind that a total abortion ban is only supported by at max 50% of the Republican Party, while recreational cannabis is supported by another 50%. Free trade is also supported by a substantial minority. It surprises me nobody's set up a populist libertarian who refuses to endorse Richardson based on these facts.
Proud Libertarian Socialist

Resistance is the only path to freedom under tyranny. Power to the people and down with those who would subvert their will. In the name of justice, we must fight.

Anti-capitalist. Anti-fascist. Anti-authoritarian.

User avatar
Runr Theratasisio
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Dec 17, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Runr Theratasisio » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:15 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Runr Theratasisio wrote:I've been watching this RP go on for the past few weeks and I honestly think the Louisianan player is mentally retarded af.

What a nice way to make friends.

Honestly, your an idiot. Mostly because your guy is from the same inbred retarded and racist part of the country as you.

User avatar
Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10040
Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:24 pm

NRA's filed for bankruptcy.
One Nation Conservative (UK), Moderate Democrat (US), liberal Eurosceptic
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's pre-eminent US politics RP! - Land of the Free
Speaker of the House of Representatives Caroline Simone (D-NY-12)
Senator Augusta Merriam (R-NH)
Senator Rafael Navarro (D-CA)
Fmr. Governor John Nathan Lynskey of Massachusetts (D-MA)
Fmr. Representative Jay Abraham Robinson (D-NC)
Governor Jonah Prendergast Jr. of West Virginia (R-WV)
Governor Rudolf Kohl of Minnesota (DFL-MN)
Secretary George M. Berentsen (I-IL)
Representative Dr. Katherine Edwards (R-GA-3)

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5285
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:25 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:NRA's filed for bankruptcy.

Sad day
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Emazia
Minister
 
Posts: 2054
Founded: May 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Emazia » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:NRA's filed for bankruptcy.

The SRA was better anyway
Proud Libertarian Socialist

Resistance is the only path to freedom under tyranny. Power to the people and down with those who would subvert their will. In the name of justice, we must fight.

Anti-capitalist. Anti-fascist. Anti-authoritarian.

User avatar
Agarntrop
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9845
Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:47 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:NRA's filed for bankruptcy.

Hauahahahahah
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

User avatar
Agarntrop
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9845
Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Runr Theratasisio wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:What kind of bong has Hypo been smoking?

I've been watching this RP go on for the past few weeks and I honestly think the Louisianan player is mentally retarded af.

Please stop trolling
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

User avatar
Greater Arab State
Senator
 
Posts: 3692
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:53 pm

Runr Theratasisio wrote:
Louisianan wrote:What a nice way to make friends.

Honestly, your an idiot. Mostly because your guy is from the same inbred retarded and racist part of the country as you.

Just as a small suggestion, it might be wise to avoid making unfounded judgements until you can spell "you're" correctly and know when to use commas in a sentence.
Last edited by Greater Arab State on Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Moggmentum
PENCE 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Bruke
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8278
Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bruke » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:15 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:NRA's filed for bankruptcy.


Seriously? What a wild time we live in. What a shame. Hopefully there’ll be a more moderate organization to replace them.

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5285
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:20 pm

Bruke wrote:
Gordano and Lysandus wrote:NRA's filed for bankruptcy.


Seriously? What a wild time we live in. What a shame. Hopefully there’ll be a more moderate organization to replace them.

From what I understand, they are planning on reorganizing in Texas.
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Meelducan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8282
Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Meelducan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:42 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Bruke wrote:
Seriously? What a wild time we live in. What a shame. Hopefully there’ll be a more moderate organization to replace them.

From what I understand, they are planning on reorganizing in Texas.

And New York
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5285
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:45 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Louisianan wrote:From what I understand, they are planning on reorganizing in Texas.

And New York

I don't think the NRA would work in NY. Too liberal, not to mention, how many people own guns in a state with limited hunting areas.
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Bruke
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8278
Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bruke » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:48 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Louisianan wrote:From what I understand, they are planning on reorganizing in Texas.

And New York


I thought they wanted to not be based in NY anymore?

User avatar
Kargintinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 574
Founded: Dec 17, 2020
Anarchy

Postby Kargintinia » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:48 pm

Bruke wrote:
Meelducan wrote:And New York


I thought they wanted to not be based in NY anymore?

They’re moving from NY to Texas

User avatar
Agarntrop
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9845
Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:49 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Meelducan wrote:And New York

I don't think the NRA would work in NY. Too liberal, not to mention, how many people own guns in a state with limited hunting areas.

I imagine upstate is ripe territory for gun owners
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

User avatar
Bruke
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8278
Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bruke » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:53 pm

Kargintinia wrote:
Bruke wrote:
I thought they wanted to not be based in NY anymore?

They’re moving from NY to Texas


That’s what I was getting at

User avatar
Meelducan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8282
Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Meelducan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:58 pm

Bruke wrote:
Meelducan wrote:And New York


I thought they wanted to not be based in NY anymore?

Sorry, I meant they’re reorganising their NY Branch to deal with the Bankruptcy
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

User avatar
Alozia
Senator
 
Posts: 4465
Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alozia » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:06 pm

i low key want to app as a mid-tier celebrity and have them do cutesy shit on the side, like philanthropy, without getting into capital P politics, maybe eventually accidentally getting put into some weird position.
Assistant Administrator, Community Outreach and Relations, Land Of The Free RP

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes

Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5285
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:18 pm

Alozia wrote:i low key want to app as a mid-tier celebrity and have them do cutesy shit on the side, like philanthropy, without getting into capital P politics, maybe eventually accidentally getting put into some weird position.

Make it a man, and marry Linda!
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

User avatar
Meelducan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8282
Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Meelducan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Alozia wrote:i low key want to app as a mid-tier celebrity and have them do cutesy shit on the side, like philanthropy, without getting into capital P politics, maybe eventually accidentally getting put into some weird position.

Make it a man, and marry Linda!

Linda needs to join the Donaldson’s Harem
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

User avatar
Louisianan
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5285
Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Louisianan » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:24 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Louisianan wrote:Make it a man, and marry Linda!

Linda needs to join the Donaldson’s Harem

Well..... currently she is dating a Male Stripper sooooo.
US Conservative
Join Nationstates P2TM US Political RP Land Of The Free
(R) [Louisiana] 'Old Man' Hypolite Gaspard (R) [Utah] Henry Mason (D) [Texas] Linda Lazare

Join P2TM's First 1960s Political RP! Home of The Brave
(R) [Kansas] President Henry 'Pike' Davis (D) [Louisiana] Hubert 'Bertie' Broussard

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ceystile, Google Adsense [Bot], Gudmund, Ormata

Advertisement

Remove ads