NATION

PASSWORD

A Different World: The Noble Cities [IC|Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The National Dominion of Hungary
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:10 am

The Land of Penithel

"And I want whoever led these fiends here to burn our crops brought back here, we'll quarter the bastard in the square..." The old king said, before being interrupted by a coughing fit. He did not have many years left and he knew it, as did Prince Minaan who would soon seat the throne in the King's Hall.

"I shall see it done your Majesty." Said a tall, muscular man with a shaven head who stood before the throne. He was clad in leather and copper and his body was streaked in red, an antenna-sword hanging in a scabbard by his side. "We shall send our keenest men and track them down immediately." He then bowed before turning around and walking off toward the doors to the King's Hall. Prince Minaan followed and the men engaged in a low conversation, the shaven headed officer assured the young prince that they would complete their mission soon as the Prince reminded him of the commitment that Penithel had made some years prior to do battle in the north.

Against such a bloodthirsty foe as they would face there, they would need all their men at the ready for the fighting. Despite the fact their comrades in the plains would be at their side... To make sure to reduce the chance of raiders catching them unaware again, the Prince quickly ordered the seneschal to begin organizing the construction of a series of watchposts and signal-towers across the furthest corners of Penithel.

The City of Avnelin
1100 Citizens, 400 Peasants - 200 Warriors [Copper Weapons / Copper Armor / Bows] - 200 Artisans - 300 Scholars / 1 Galley
Urban (Flatland) [2 Slums - 5 Huts - 1 Shrine - 1 Crèche - 1 Clinic - 1 Kiln - 1 Forge - 1 Military Square - Low Stone Wall - Trading Post [Riverlands][15/20]]
Rural (Flatland) [3 Gardens - 4 Hunting Grounds - 3 Paddocks (Unicorns) - 1 Clay Pit - 2 Tanneries [13/20]]
Rural (Riverland) [1 Farm [1/20]]
Rural (Riverland) [1 Farm (DAMAGED - Requires 3 L for repairs) [1/20]]

Actions
200 Scholars - Researching Masonry 3/?
100 Scholars - Studying Smithing in the Riverlands 5/5 - Finished!
100 Artisans - Operating Urban District
100 Artisans - Working the Kilns.
100 Peasants - Operating the Rural District
100 Peasants - Preforming Forced Labor.
100 Peasants - Gathering food and stone from surrounding Flatlands.
200 Warriors - Scouting and attempting to track the Raiders to their base.
1 Galley - Patrolling the River.

Starting Situation: 33 Wealth - 5 Hide - 8 Stone - 8 Timber - 2 Copper - 2 Iron - 2 Clay - 18 Public Order
Incomes: 19 Food - 3 Hide - 1 Stone - 1 Clay - 7 Wealth - 2 Industry - 5 Labor - 3 Public Order
Expenditure: 16 Food - 5 Labor - 6 Wealth - 4 Hide - 1 Clay - 3 Public Order.
End: 34 Wealth - 4 Hide - 9 Stone - 8 Timber - 2 Copper - 2 Iron - 2 Clay - 18 Public Order - 100 Bows in storage.

Construction: Farm (L 4/4 - W 1/1) - Finished!
Farm (L 1/4 - W 1/1) - In Progress
Barracks (L 1/3 - W 1/1 - I 2/2) - In Progress
Watchposts (L 2/2 - W 1/1 - I 1/1) - Finished!
Watchposts (L 2/2 - W 1/1 - I 1/1) - Finished!

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:07 am

Island of Lo:
Government: Oligarchy
900 Population: 300 Artisans, 400 Peasants, 200 Scholars,
5 Forest, 9 Coastal, 5 Hills, 1 Urban, 1 Rural
Urban(14/20 slots used) [Electromantic Forge(8/8 charges), Granary, 5 Huts, Monument, Creche, Palisade ]
Rural/Forest(5/20 slots used)[1 Farm, 1 Timber Camp]
Dock(5/20 Slots used)[1 Shipwright]
1 Bireme
21 Wealth
2 Timber
Stability:3
Child Birds, Crocodiles, Giant Mangroves, Native Copper

Composite Bows, Sailing, Soap, Carpentry, Tribal Council, Shipmaking, Child Bird domestication, Agriculture, Granaries, Milling, Writing, Construction I, Medicine
School of Electromancy, Electromantic Storage, Electromantic Attunement, Tesla Forging, Electromantic Entrapment
1 Domestic Crop [Breadfruit], 1 Domestic Animal[Child Birds]

200 scholars study smithing
100 peasants work on the farm(+9 food)
200 peasants gathered wood while the 3 artisans convert industry for the 3 biremes(9/9 wealth, 5/12 Industry, 6/15 Timber, 2/4 years)
4 wealth gathered(20 wealth have)
Special action: Grum accepted the deal. Will like to have the bronze equipment before they deliver the ships. Grum also regretfully rejects the offer of teaching the Aun'kal Teslanite Forging without something equal to share. This is their state secret.
Last edited by Ralnis on Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:53 am

Pillar of Varra
Varra, Urban District

Strong negotiations had been made in the past 2 years. One with the powerful lands of the Riverlands, a mighty civilization bolstering hundreds of men and women. Industry being the heart of their trade. It was there they hoped to buy powerful weapons for Varra. However, when they had arrived they were turned away almost instantly.

The forges were cold and untouched, not because of a lack of desire to build, but because far off realms refused to trade the necessary materials. The resource needed was tin, and they had none for their forges. Varra desperately needed to get these weapons, but they also smelled profit. The merchants caught scent of the smell opportunity...

They contacted their neighbors, the highlands and Machaka to see if they had access to this valuable resource. The Highlanders revealed their access to the resource, however they had no means of collecting it within their mountains unless a mine was built. Deals began immediately, two scrap mines built, Varra covers the costs, and the Highlanders run it.

As for the Riverlands, they began negotiating once more. The negotiations were fierce, however they settled on a strong agreement, profitable for both parties involved. Varra had access to tin, and they provided that access to Riverlands for a fee. Riverlands agreed to trade, but the fee would raise the cost of the products. Regardless, Varra was willing to pay this hike up, assuming their profits from the trade would cover them for the long run. A route has been established in the north, tin will flow in the coming years. Yet will this route perish or thrive? Time will tell.
Varra (700):
100 Artisans: Action - Heading to the highlands to create industry for the highlanders mines, they are transporting wealth with them.
100 Scholar: Action - tending to urban district | Passive - Going to study technology from Machaka
100 Scholar: Action - tending to dock district | Passive - Going to study technology from Machaka
100 Explorers: Exploring northwest-northwest.
100 Freemen: Action - tending to rural district | Passive - +1 labor
100 Peasants: Action - tending to flatlands | Passive - +1 labor
Gormal's Warband: Guard Varra

Soldier Details:
Gormal's Warband [92 warriors, iron armor, bows]
Districts:
Urban [1 shrine, 1 slum, 4 huts, palisade]: +3 stability (shrine), -1 stability (slums),
Rural [2 paddock, Tanner]: +2 food (paddock), +2 hide (paddock), -2 hide (tanner), +2 wealth (tanner),
Dock District []:

Other Structures:
1 tradepost (Machaka)
path network

Land:
Flatland - +3 food
Flatland - +3 food
Rural - +2 food
Urban - +1 food, +1 wealth per tradepost
Dock - +2 food, +1 wealth per tradepost
Total - +11 food, +2 wealth per tradepost

Other actions:
4 wealth is being brought up with the artisans. 2 for the highlanders to allow the construction of the mine, 2 pay for the mine. Industry is also brought up.

Construction: Creche [1/3 labor, 3/3 wealth]
Research: 2 scholars venturing to Machaka to study its techs.
Surplus: +2 wealth (trade post), +1 wealth (palace), +2 wealth (tanner), +12 food (food), +3 stones, +3 labor (workforce), +3 stability (urban district).
Upkeep: -4 wealth (trade), -1 industry (trade),-7 food (consumption), -1 stability (slums),
Results: +2 stability, Creche [4/4 labor, 3/3 wealth],
Total: 5 wealth, 14 stability, 3 timber, 5 hides, 12 stone,
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:05 am

The Vale of Ustar, Sorrowfree
Fifth Day of the Arc of Silt, the 246th Year of the Star-Count

“So this, then, is what we know,” Sotha Siil drawled – his tone imperious. Some might argue the old Bonadar had a right to a certain gravitas, however. He was old enough to recall the battle-din at Zhai Cheng. Mean enough, some claimed, to have wrestled an abomination of the white wastes with his bare hands. And loud enough to out-bray a camel. Sotha Siil, to it bluntly, was a soldier’s soldier. A war-leader. And when danger had beckoned, it was to him the wise mothers of Sorrowfree had turned.

“Our wanderers passed into the mountains along the southern trails, and were seen heading up towards the Western Pass.”

Around the speaker’s platform – that stony dell in the land reserved for important debates and dances on Feast Days – wise women nodded, watched, and said nothing. This was known, true and trusted.

“Scouts have confirmed they made it through, and into the lands beyond. Their campsite was old – but large enough.”

“So why, then, have they not returned?” Sotha Siil looked as thoughhe’d been about to keep talking, but a rambunctious old matron with the wide, jowly face of so-called ‘Forgemother’ – a matriarch whose family stood steeped in the shaping and smelting of copper – had beat him to it. “It’s been two arcs, at least!”

“Would that we knew,” rumbled Sotha Siil. And he meant it, too. The lands beyond the western mountains were wild and worrisome to the canyon-dwellers. Few of their kin had ever ventured there before, and judging from the few stories that had filtered back to the Mother-Moon’s children over the years – it was a strange land to be sure. Of jagged rock and smoke. Of rents in the very earth itself that spewed molten fire! Surely, such a land could scarcely be kind to travellers.

“But, with luck, we shall find their trail again easily enough.”

And that, in the end, was the sentiment. Their sons and daughters had gone west – it was true. And disappeared. So the wise mothers of Sorrowfree did the only thing they could do.

They armed their finest, fiercest warriors. Armed them with bronze and bows of bone, armed them with wisdom and courage, and sent them forth to find them.

Come what may.

Start: Wealth: 16, Food: +32, Stability: +30, Timber: 7, Copper: 3, Stone: 4, Unused Composite Bows: 100.

50 Warriors [Bronze Armor, Copper Weapons, Composite Bows] seek the trail of the lost explorers, out west.
127 Warriors [Composite Bows] accompany their brethren in search of their lost kin.
100 Soldiers [Composite Bows] heads north this year, to pursue business beyond the home-vale.
100 Soldiers patrol the rural districts.
400 Scholars considers camels this year, and how best to ride them. [Research: Riding].
100 Artisans do their part in the Urban District (Hills/20/20). [Shrine, Clinic, Kiln, Slum, 7 Huts, Training Grounds, Barracks, Scriptorium, Monument] (+2 Food from Land, District, -1 Clay, +2 Wealth, -2 Wealth, +1 Industry) | Simple Stone Walls | Palisades
100 Artisans shape and carve, cut and measure, up in the new Urban District (Hills/4/20). [Kiln, 3 Huts] (+2 Food from Land, District, +2 Wealth, -1 Clay, -2 Wealth, +1 Industry) | Simple Stone Walls | Garrison
100 Peasants works the Rural District (Flatlands/20/20). [6 Gardens, Paddock, Tanner, Clay Pit, Scrape Mine (Copper)] (+1 Labour, +13 Food from Land, District, Gardens, Paddock, +1 Hides, -2 Hides, +1 Clay, +2 Wealth) | Watchposts
100 Peasants works another Rural District (Flatlands/20/20) [Tanner, 3 Paddocks, Huts, Scrape Mine (Copper), Clay Pit] (+1 Labour, +9 Food from Land, District, Paddocks, +3 Hides, -2 Hides, +2 Wealth, +1 Copper Ore) | Watchposts
100 Peasants works a Rural District also. (Flatlands/9/20) [2 Paddocks, Tanner] (+8 Food from Land, District, 2 Paddocks, +2 Hides, -2 Hides, +2 Wealth, +1 Labour) | Watchposts
100 Peasants spend their days in a Rural District. (Flatlands/0/20) [Empty] (+6 Food from Land, District, +1 Labour) | Watchposts (Labour 2/2, Wealth 0/1, Industry 0/1)
100 Peasants toil in a Rural District beyond the city. (Hills/0/20) [Empty] (+3 Food from District, +1 Labour, +2 Stone)
100 Peasants spend their days in the Flatlands, working. (+1 Labour, +3 Food)
100 Explorers remain missing.
Projects: Work on the new Watchposts must wait this year. (Labour 2/2, Wealth 1/1, Industry 0/1)
Two sets of shining Copper Shirts are made this year. (-4 Wealth, -2 Industry, -2 Copper)
A new Rural District is cleared, up in the hills. (Labour 3/3, Wealth 1/1)
And a new Plantation begun, down in the flatlands (Labour 2/3, Wealth 3/3)
And look! Another one! (Labour 1/3, Wealth 3/3)
Other: +3 Food from Selective Harvesting, Black Beans, Camels. +3 Wealth from Ropegrass and Palace Economy.
Expenses: -20 Food, -2 Wealth for Lavish Rites, -9 Wealth, -6 Hides, -2 Clay, -1 Copper Ore.
Earnings: +46 Food, +18 Wealth, +5 Stability (Shrine), +6 Hides, +2 Clay, +2 Stone, +2 Copper Ore.
End: Wealth: 11, Food: +26, Stability: +35, Timber: 7, Copper Ore: 3, Stone: 6.
Last edited by Olthenia on Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:43 am

Deepkin

The Starforge, The Citadel of the Sun, Kharbarinth
Twentieth of Wind's Sigh, Year Twohundred Fortysix of the Reckoning

Blinding light streamed down from above, and from all sides flames leapt up, twining and embracing the crucible like affectionate pets. Even behind his protective leathers and soaked sheepskin cloak, Arcanos Bessimer was sweating, the combined fear of the primal forces being channeled into his work and the sheer heat of the conflagration nearly a physical force beating him down. Chanting sounded around the chamber, the other members of his guildpact laboring to ensure the warding spells functioned as they ought - and then it was over.

As quickly as it had begun the flames ebbed away, and the aperture at the apex of the great spire was closed by leaden hands and heavy weights of iron. Cherry red the cauldron glowed, and a cautious smile passed over the artificer's visage, invisible as it was behind his forging mask. With hands made clumsy by thick gloves he laboriously poured the molten metal forth into the casts prepared for it, and only then allowed himself the luxury of a long sigh. Another firing, survived. Not all were so lucky, even the Masters who were theoretically skilled enough for the process. Some came to the Starforge with hubris in their hearts, treating it as just another tool of their craft. Some of those men even survived their first encounter. But those who did swiftly came to respect the awesome might that had been trammeled through years of enchantment and specialized tools.

Bessimer only too gladly stamped down from the platform overseeing the Starforge, and his apprentices came forward to strip off his heavy robes. A man he had not expected to see walked with them, in the glittering mail of a Guard, covered in a deep sable hauberk. The Arcanos bowed low, and his underlings followed his example.

"Warden. I had not looked to see you today. Few, even of your martial bent, have the stomach for the webs of enchantment that hang thick in our place of labor."

The man nodded, thick black hair beneath his diadem of chased bronze filigree marking him out as a warrior of repute, one who feared few enough enemies that he often disdained the protection of a helmet.

"I can feel it, and truth be told I find it... comforting. Perhaps that is the wrong word. It reminds me of the dread of battle, the caged lightning about to strike. It is not unfamiliar, the sense of impending doom."

The Artificer nodded. Perhaps that was part of the explanation. His own son was a Guardsman, but had never seen war. He hoped the boy never would, though in his heart he knew Kurwin craved battle, as did many of his friends and companions. He could see, however, how the din and cut and thrust of battle could change a man. The uneasy which even he felt clawing at the pit of his stomach might be nothing more than a discarded piece of sensory input for the master of the soldiers of the Deepkin.

"You honor us with your presence, all the same. I take it you are here to see the progress for yourself?"

The armored man nodded, deferentially. A wide wave of Bessimer's hands took in the assemblage of weapons and ingots in various states of forging at which his fellow guild-members and apprentices were now returning to work.

"A few months, nothing more. Then you'll have your weapons. And terror, ah, I believe you'll be quite satisfied with the impact such tools might have on the foes of your men."

Start: 194 Wealth, 16 Hides, 65 Timber, 16 Stone, 3 Charcoal, 21 Wool, 15 Tin Ore, 12 Copper Ore, 2 Starmetal, 8 Skystone, 103 Stability
Citizens: +15 Labor, +9 Wealth
6 Peasants: Forced Labor [+6 Labor]
2 Peasants: Harvesting Stone in Hills [+4 Stone]
2 Peasants: Harvesting Timber in Forests [+4 Timber]
3 Peasants: Harvesting Stone in Flatlands [+3 Stone]
Explorers: Venturing Southwest
Explorers: Venturing North to give gifts to the Agaladrim [-5 Wealth]
Peasants: Operating Rural District [+29 Food, +2 Hides, +2 Copper, +4 Wool]
Artisans: Operating Rural District 2 [+8 Food, +1 Hides, +3 Timber, +2 Wool]
Artisans: Operating Docks District [+2 Food, +8 Wealth]
Artisans: Operating Rural District [+3 Food, +4 Stone] (+Labor)
Artisans: Operating Rural District 3 [+3 Food, +4 Stone, +4 Copper, +2 Skystone]
Artisans: Operating Urban District [+3 Stability, +5 Food, -2 Stone, -1 Copper, -1 Charcoal, -2 Hides, +7 Wealth]
Artisans: Operating Urban District 2 [-1 Timber, -2 Wealth, -5 Wool, +6 Industry, +3 Charcoal, +11 Wealth]
Artisans: Operating Urban District [+1 Food, -2 Copper, -2 Wool, +8 Wealth] [+Wealth, +Labor]
Artisans: Operating Workshop in Urban District [-2 Wealth, +5 Industry]
Artisans: Operating Bloomery in Urban District [-2 Copper, -1 Charcoal, +4 Wealth]
3 Scholars: Researching the Wheel
2 Scholars: Researching Geomantic Inspiration
225 Soldiers: Patrolling
Path Network brings in Tin
8 Food from Domestic Sources, 1 Wealth from Palace Economy
Income: 22 Labor, 50 Wealth, 11 Industry, 61 Food, 1 Hides, 6 Timber, -1 Charcoal, 15 Stone, 1 Tin, 1 Copper, 2 Skystone
Constructing Watchposts [2/2 Labor, 1/1 Wealth, 0/1 Industry] -> 1/1 Industry [Done]
Constructing Pit Mine (Cinnabar) [4/4 Labor, 2/2 Wealth, 2/2 Industry] [Done]
Constructing Pit Mine (Cinnabar) [4/4 Labor, 2/2 Wealth, 2/2 Industry] [Done]
Constructing Pit Mine (Skystone) [4/4 Labor, 2/2 Wealth, 0/2 Industry]
Constructing Scriptorum [3/3 Labor, 4/4 Wealth, 2/2 Industry] [Done]
Upgrading Scriptorum x2 [2/2 Labor, 10/10 Wealth, 6/6 Industry] [Done]
Constructing Wharf [5/5 Labor, 1/1 Wealth, 0/2 Industry]
+33 Stability from Housing, +3 Stability from Shrine, -6 Stability from Forced Labor, -2 Stability from Overcrowding
End: 223 Wealth, 17 Hides, 71 Timber, 31 Stone, 2 Charcoal, 21 Wool, 16 Tin Ore, 13 Copper Ore, 2 Starmetal, 10 Skystone, 131 Stability

Start: 25 Wealth, 80 Timber, 6 Stone, 12 Meteoric Iron, 21 Starmetal, 4 Hides, 2 Clay, 6 Wool, 58 Stability
Citizens: 10 Labor, 7 Wealth
4 Peasants doing Forced Labor [+4 Labor]
4 Peasants harvesting Stone in Flatlands [+4 Stone]
1 Peasants taking Iron Armor and Iron Weapons to Forgefend (Escorted by 100 Soldiers)
Path Network brings in 1 Starmetal
Peasants working Rural District [+18 Food, +2 Meteoric Iron, +1 Timber, +1 Clay]
Peasants working Rural District [+3 Food, +8 Stone]
Peasants working Rural District [+4 Food, +3 Hides, +6 Wool, -2 Hides, +2 Wealth] (+Wealth)
Artians working Rural District [+6 Food, +3 Timber] (+Labor)
Artisans working Docks District [+3 Food, +10 Wealth] (+Wealth, +Labor)
Artisans working Urban District [+1 Food, +3 Stability, -1 Clay, -1 Meteoric Iron, -1 Stone, -1 Wool, +5 Wealth, -1 Timber, +6 Industry] (+Wealth)
Artisans working Urban District [+4 Food, -2 Wool, -1 Timber, -1 Meteoric Iron, +6 Wealth] [+1 Wealth]
Artisans working Urban District [+1 Food, -2 Wool, +4 Wealth] [+Wealth, +Labor]
Artisans working Workshop in Urban District (-2 Wealth, +5 Industry]
Artisans working Smithy in Urban District (-Wealth, +2 Industry)
2 Scholars researching Pig Domestication
325 Soldiers: Patrolling
Income: 16 Labor, 40 Wealth, 13 Industry, 39 Food, 11 Stone, 3 Timber, 1 Hides, 1 Starmetal
Constructing Grand Wall [9/9 Labor, 6/6 Wealth, 6/6 Industry, 0/20 Stone] -> 20/20 Stone [Done]
Constructing Eduba [4/4 Labor, 9/9 Wealth, 5/5 Industry] [Done]
Constructing Aqueduct [5/5 Labor, 3/3 Wealth, 3/3 Industry, 5/5 Stone] [Done]
Constructing Mill [5/5 Labor, 3/3 Wealth, 2/2 Industry] [Done]
Constructing Houses [1/6 Labor, 3/3 Wealth, 1/2 Industry, 2/2 Timber, 1/1 Stone]
+3 Stability from Shrine, +24 Stability from Housing, -3 Stability from Forced Labor
End: 50 Wealth, 84 Timber, 2 Stone, 12 Meteoric Iron, 23 Starmetal, 6 Hides, 2 Clay, 7 Wool, 106 Stability

Start: 19 Wealth, 8 Hides, 14 Wool, 2 Coal, 19 Stability
Citizens: 7 Labor, 2 Wealth
2 Peasants doing Forced Labor [+2 Labor]
2 Peasants quarrying Stone [+4 Stone]
Peasants operating Rural District [+3 Food, +6 Stone, +2 Coal]
Peasants operating Rural District [+6 Food, +2 Hides, +4 Wool, -2 Hides, +2 Wealth]
Peasants operating Rural District [+5 Food, +1 Timber]
Artisans operating Urban District [-2 Stone, -4 Wool, +8 Wealth, +5 Industry] (+Labor, +Wealth)
Artisans operating Smithy [-2 Wealth, +4 Industry]
Scholars researching Military Professionalism
Soldiers: Patrolling
Domestic Crops: +8 Food
Palace Economy: +1 Wealth
Income: 10 Labor, 15 Wealth, 9 Industry, 15 Food, 1 Hides, 8 Stone, 2 Coal
Constructing Runic Obelisk of Health [5/5 Labor, 0/12 Stone, 4/4 Wealth, 2/2 Enchantment] -> 8/12 Stone
Upgrading Runic Obelisk with Rune Channeling [Done]
Constructing Docks District [0/6 Labor, 5/5 Wealth, 4/4 Industry] -> 6/6 Labor [Done]
Constructing Grand Wall [0/9 Labor, 0/6 Wealth, 2/6 Industry, 0/20 Stone] -> 4/9 Labor, 6/6 Wealth, 6/6 Industry
Constructing Wharf [0/5 Labor, 1/1 Wealth, 2/2 Industry]
Constructing Wharf [0/5 Labor, 1/1 Wealth, 2/2 Industry]
Constructing Wharf [0/5 Labor, 1/1 Wealth, 1/2 Industry]
-3 Stability from Forced Labor, -1 Stability from Expansion, +3 Stability from Shrine, +12 Stability from Housing
End: 25 Wealth, 9 Hides, 14 Wool, 4 Coal, 30 Stability
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:09 pm

Republic of Machaka
1,800 Citizens, 900 Peasants, 100 Freeman, 100 Soldiers, 200 Artisans, 500 Scholars [Forgot about my Scriptorum. 100 Peasants turned into 100 Freeman]
5 Riverlands, 2 Flatlands, 11 Forest
50 Warriors [Composite Bows]
17 God-Spiders [Hiding in God-Spider Holes]
Pottery, Granaries, Agriculture, God-Spider Communication, Writing, Smithing, Composite Bows, Construction, Mathematics, Masonry
1 Domestic Crop [Tubers]
28 Stability → 31 Stability [+3 From Shrine]
Citizen-Scholar [30% Bonus to Breakthroughs]

100 Peasants working in Rural Forests [4 Quarries] → 4 Stone
100 Peasants Working in Rural Riverlands [1 Garden, 5 Farm [Granary], 3 Clay Pit, 1 Watchtower] → 3 Clay, 17 Food
400 Peasants Working in 4 Riverlands → 16 Food
100 Scholars Working in Urban Flatland No. 2 [1 Huts, Granary, Smithy] → 1 Food. Turns 1 wealth into 2 industry.
200 Artisans and 300 Scholars Working in Urban Flatland No. 1 [8 Huts, 3 Kilns, Smithy, Shrine, Creche, Pillar of Varra Tradepost, Monument, Scriptorum, Palisade, Grand Wall, House of Wisdom, Aqueduct] → Houses Everyone, Turns 3 Clay into 6 Wealth, 1 Food and Wealth from Trade Post. + 3 Stability from Shine. +1 Food for being Urban. +2 Civic. Turns 2 wealth into 4 industry.
10 Labor from 900 Peasants and 100 Freeman
2 Wealth from 200 Artisans
1 Domestic Crop [Tubers] → 1 Food

Budgeting Tab: 10 Labor, 6 Wealth, 6 Industry, 12 Stone, 18 Food (After everyone eats, 38 Food - 20 Pop). (17 Wealth stored)

Docks District [0/6 Labor] [5/5 Wealth] [4/4 Industry] → Paused
Farm [3/4 Labor] [0/1 Wealth] + 1 Labor → Done
2 Farm [0/4 Labor] [0/1 Wealth] + 4 Labor, 1 Wealth → Done
Aqueduct: [0/5 Labor] [0/3 Wealth] [0/3 Industry] [0/5 Stone] + 5 Labor, 3 Wealth, 3 Industry, 5 Stone → Done
Aqueduct: [0/5 Labor] [0/3 Wealth] [0/3 Industry] [0/5 Stone] + 3 Wealth, 3 Industry, 5 Stone → [3/3 Wealth] [3/3 Industry] [5/5 Stone]
1 Wealth taken from storage and 2 stones stored.
1 Wealth used to fund bureaucracy [1/2]
Feed 1 Food to 17 God-Spider [-17 Food]

Misc. Section
500 Scholars researching Tribal Council [200 Scholars boosted by the House of Wisdom]
50 Warriors [Composite Bows] Aid God-Spiders in Ambush - Hide in the Underbrush [aided by traps]
100 Soldiers on Grand Wall in Urban District No. 1 [Copper Armor, Composite Bows]
50 Composite Bows in storage
Last edited by The Empire of Tau on Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Knights of Azorea
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Knights of Azorea » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:57 pm

Velathri, the City of Iron Flowers

Hammers beat metal, bellows thunder, and smoke rises in columns above Skithro's city. The forests grow full, and work grows ever broader. The foundations of a greater city are settling.

100 Peasants work the Rural District, +8 Food, +2 Hides, +3 Hematite, +1 Labour
100 Peasants work the Riverlands+Forced Labour, +4 Food, +2 Labour
100 Peasants work the Forest+ Forced Labour, +2 Timber, +2 Labour

100 Artisans work the Urban District, +1 Food, +1 Wealth, -1 Hematite, -1 Timber, +2 Industry
100 Artisans work the Bloomery, +3 Wealth, -1 Hematite, -1 Timber
100 Artisans work the Forge, -1 Hematite, -1 Timber, +3 Wealth

100 Scholars Innovate (Granary)

100 Explorers explore Northwards(-3 Wealth)

100 Tribal Warriors work in construction, +1 Labour
85 Tribal Warriors work in construction, +1 Labour

1 Unfinished Maritime District, (Riverlands) (0/6 Labour, Wealth 5/5, Industry 1/4)
1 Rural Forest District (3/3 Labour, 1/1 Wealth)
1 U.F. Scrape Mine (0/4 Labour, 1/1 Wealth, 1/1 Industry)
1 U.F. Scrape Mine (0/4 Labour, 1/1 Wealth, 1/1 Industry)
2 Timber Camps (4/4 Labour)

23 Stone, 0 Timber, 6 Hides, 7 Wealth
Last edited by The Knights of Azorea on Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:03 pm

Year 246 of the Reckoning

Turn 24

Zhai Cheng In the lands of Zhai Cheng scholars have perfected a system of Mathematics, which will allow them to calculate many variables, such as how to create great buildings and archways. The emissaries sent to the lands of the Huanca report that the city is slightly more populous than Zhai Cheng herself - not by much, but a few hundred citizens. Truly the work of the barbarians is insidious, to have brought the kingdom of heaven so low. But there is good news - the people there seem less rich than the Shao, and this speaks to the prosperity of the Sons of the Huang.

Daru: This year the shoots of maize, transported at speed and with skill, take root swiftly in the soil of the lands of the Nirari - a good crop shall they no doubt bear in coming years, though only sweat was used in their planting, the soil ill prepared and only a pittance spent in their care.

Eleskar: North of northeast the great temperate forest stretches, the explorers of the Eleskar observing these wild lands. Cold pine forests march north of here, and woodlands east. Deep black ore tinged with blue can be found here in the stones, but dangerous cave bears can be found in wild thickets, each as large as two of their southern cousins and a fearsome danger to man. Fragrant sap drips from many of the tall red pines, such as might be valuable as an ointment or perfume.

Corvus: A breakthrough has been made in Corvus, not so much of the material or spiritual, but of the mind. By carefully cutting lengths of leg and placing a smaller spindle in their center, a device called the Wheel have the wise men of the city devised. Mounted on a box, or pulled behind a team of strong men, it allows the carriage of many goods at speed, which is not to be despised.

Riverlands: In the distant southwest mountains rise on all sides, save north and east. These arid plains have great tawny lions with teeth the length of a man's forearm which roam upon them, amidst trees with strangely scented bark that fills the mind with scents of soot and fire. Roots which grow in the ground in this region are savory and good to eat, though they make the eyes weep as they are eaten for the poignancy of their flavor. There are signs of men here, but they are old indeed, abandoned fire-pits and middens.

Avnelin: A sweep of the lands immediately around the city by the soldiery turns up no brigands, and no sign of brigands - the raiders who struck must have covered their tracks carefully, or come from a great distance.

Warclyfe: Smithing is the simple effort of shaping copper or bronze or Teslanite to the needs of a wielder, but how to shape metal without weakening it or breaking it is no small art. Thankfully, this art the scholars of Lo now comprehend. The Aun'kal are disappointed that the men of Tes'la refuse to share their religious rites with the people of the nearby island; this seems to be an effort of bad faith, and xenophobia, which is greeted poorly by the merchants and the Dawn Singer. Still, they will go through with the deal, and promise to have the armor ready in two years' time.

Varra: To the distant northwest the rolling plains unfold, continuing north and south, while a thick lush coastal temperate forest unfolds westwards. The copses of trees that litter this region are tall and fair, white pine which would be good for building ships or ought else. Brilliant white and red flowers with a heady scent grow here in fields of fire, sleep assaulting those who walk in their midst, and brilliant green jade is to be found nestled beneath the roots of the scattered stands of trees.

Sorrowfree: For six months and six months the warriors of the Vale of Ustar travel west; at first the line of the explorers is clear, but anon it becomes, confused, scattered - almost as if the party was broken apart by some outside force. Larger tracks, unfamiliar to the warriors, join the tracks of the explorers, and the scattered tracks switch from those of small knots of men and women to single footfalls, fleeing here and there in a chaotic fashion down the western face of the mountains and in to the great forests which march seemingly endlessly there... but of the explorers, still no further sign. No bodies, no discarded weapon or cloak... nothing at all.

Kharbarinth: The wild pigs which the Deepkin have dined upon for generations, scarcely tolerant of man and occasionally his undoing, have been kenneled and tamed over the last many years. The heavy succulent flesh of their progeny will now fill many bellies, a fortunate addition to the diet of the people of the Great River. The Agaladrim appear to be warming to their southern neighbors, impressed by the largesse of the outlanders. South of the distant southwest the explorers have come to a great peninsula - to both west and south waves crash on jagged coasts, and the land runs away east in familiar plains and misty coastal hills. Fluffy white plants shower seeds to the sea wind here, and great green strands of kelp flecked with pale green bob in the waves. Silveroaks from the north also grow on these hills.

Velathri: To the north from Velathri the deep jungle beckons, heavy and steaming. To both north, and west, and east the tropical woodlands unfold, unbroken save by small clearings of red earth and rivulets flowing east or south towards the river. Water buffalo live here, as they are endemic to the lands of the Archons, good to eat and better to hunt. A great white bean with pleasant bitter scent grows on some of the trees in these tropical depths. There are also bright pink fruits, succulent and tart, which fill bellies with delightfully unfamiliar flavor. A bounty of nature.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:32 pm

A Golden Age Dawns for the Shao Dynasty!

In his sleep old Yuan Qiang passes away peacefully. The entire nation mourns his death for he had ruled the Middle Kingdom through the darkest times, defending them against the Yue, Chu, and Xianbei. He had lead the Middle Kingdom into victory against the Xianbei all those years ago and for that he was considered a great ruler. His son Prince Qing takes the throne and becomes ruler of the Shao Dynasty.

Qing immediately passes swift economic reforms that brings in a enormous amount of wealth for the Shao people. Commerce and trade explodes silver pieces circulating and changing hands like never before. The state coffers swelled with so much coinage that at first the state officials had no idea what to do. The bureaucrats get to work on many construction projects aimed at boosting the prosperity of the people.

It was a Golden Age! One that would last a generation and be remembered even longer. The people had never been happier and more prosperous! The Thousand Schools of Thought was founded, and philopshy and poetry flourished! Culture and ideas manifested in a myriad of ways boosting innovation and technological research!

Somewhere in Zhai Cheng

Jin sat in the cell crossing his arms. The filthy Shao has they called themselves had destroyed their encampment and now. Now he was here trapped in the city of the enemy. He was a young man with jet black hair and a scar that ran across his right eye. He was lured to join a raiding party and his warband would raid the Shao thinking they would be easy targets. That proved false when the Shao had destroyed most of their forces and scattered them like seeds to the wind. Truth be told he had no idea what the animosity was between the Shao and his people and frankly didn't care. The opportunity for wealth, women and glory was all that was needed to convince any hot headed and arrogant young man to commit his life to violence ,raiding and plundering. He tensed up has a old man garbed in resplendent silk robes, unlocked the iron doors and came in carrying a delicious smelling bowl of food and a hot cup of tea.

The old man no doubt Shao with his aspect had the put the bowl through the iron opening and the cup of tea." If you think I'll accept your wretched food has a bribe then you have another thing coming!" Jin said sneering at the ancient looking man.

The old man simply looked at him." I did not come here to bribe you young man I merely came to bring you some food I hope it is to your liking" With that the old man left and closed the door. Jin looked at the steaming pile of chopped green vegetables and cooked silverfish and his stomach grumbled. The food served at the encampment wasn't nearly has good, gruel and little else. He crossed his arms and looked away.

Eventually however his instincts got the better of him and he rushed to the bowl, throwing the chop sticks to the ground and eating the food with his bare hands he was so hungry! It was the best food he had eaten in well forever. He licked the silverfish sauce of his fingers and decided to quench his thirst by having some of that tea. It was bitter and nasty but he felt whatever pain and tiredness he had felt earlier eroding like a wave grinding sharp rocks into smooth sand.

He sat there and pondered this unusual situation. The Chu of his ancestral homeland would never treat their prisoners' like this indeed they where known for showing no mercy to the enemy and showing extreme cruelty, why where the Shao any different? That he did not know but it made him think which was something he did not normally do.

Urban District [Granary , Spinning House,3 huts, Bloomery, Taixue, Monument, Nursery, Shrine (+6 Stability) ,Forge, Charcoal Pit],+I Flat Food Bonus |Palisade
Urban District[Forbidden Palace(+4 Stability)]
Rural District [6 Huts, Timber Camp,Watchpost,7 Gardens , Galena Scrape Mine]+II Flat Food Bonus.
Rural District[Quarry, Galena Scrape Mine, Paddock (Unicorn)]+II Flat Food Bonus.
Urban
Population Actions:
400 Scholars [Urban]|Researching how to ride the heavenly steeds [Unicorn Riding (Doubled Research Bonus)]
200 Bureaucrats [Urban]| Enacting wise and sound government policy +II Wisdom, +IV Wealth, +IV Stability [IV/XX Plan of Multitudes (Wealth)]
300 Peasants [Rural District]| labor in the gardens in the riverlands to produce food --->+II Labor, +XIV Food (2 from Domestic Crops,5 from granary ).
100 Peasants [Rural District]| Wrenching stone from the Earth in the Quarry. +I Stone, +I Labor.
100 Peasants [Rural District] mining for galena ore.+ I Galena Ore, +I Labor
100 Peasants [Rural District] mining for galena ore. +I Galena Ore, +I Labor
100 Peasants [Forest] gathering silk in Forests. +I Silk, +I Labor.
100 Artisans [Urban] | Crafting wares and tools at the Forge ---> -I Charcoal, -I Galena Ore +IV Wealth,-II Wealth, +I Industry
100 Artisans [Urban]|Crafting tools and wares at bloomery---> -I Charcoal,-I Galena Ore, +IV Wealth,-II Wealth ,+I Industry
100 Artisans [Urban]|Crafting breathtaking and gorgeous silk goods at the Spinning House--> -I Silk, +IV Wealth,-II Wealth, +I Industry
55 Soldiers [Iron Armor, Composite Bows, Iron Weapons] patrolling and escorting the peasants gathering silk.
100 Soldiers are training for war[III/III Wealth|0/I Industry]

Miscellaneous
Golden Age! [1/5]
Emissaries are sent to Tuodong.
All Under Heaven civic is adopted.
+IV Stability from Splendid Isolation.
+I Food from Domestic Animal [Unicorn]
+X Wealth from destroying bandit camp.
I Wealth is spent extracting information from the Chu descended raiders. Their cultural practices and beliefs.Do the Chu practice ancestor worship and filial piety has the Shao do? Do they eat with chop sticks? If possible the name and location of their city.
+700 People added by end of year.

Construction
Smithy [III/III Labor| III /III Wealth| 0/IV Industry].Not Complete.
Aqueducts [V/V Labor| III/III Wealth| III/III Industry| V/V Stone].Complete.
Aqueducts [0/V Labor |I/III Wealth|0/III Industry| V/V Stone].
Watch Towers [I/I Wealth| I/I Labor|0/I Industry]
A Garrison [IV/IV Labor| III/III Wealth| II/II Industry].Complete.+100 Soldiers [Iron Weapons| Iron Armor]
Iron Weapons [0/IV Wealth |0/I Industry|0/I Iron]

Economy
+II Wealth from Palace Economy.
-I Wealth from Splendid Isolation.

Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:32 am, edited 20 times in total.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012

Postby Pragia » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:20 pm

Myral would survey her great project as it comes to completion, the Magistrix standing atop the upper level of the new expansions to the scholarship of the Eleskar, the last of the old clay tablets transcribed to paper. The expansions she had in mind were considerable: not only was the city of magi to become one connected to the great Arkor, but it would be a source of water more easily accessed than before. The falling of water along these great aqueducts would enable for more to live in the increasingly urbanized city. The accessing of foreign knowledge coupled with the industrious ingenuity of her magi would mean that their city, which had once not rose above a single story now had a handful of tall structures within its walls.

More interesting, however, was the reports of the Kelskar from the northeast. It was of note that there was a plant which bore the same purple glow as El'es, and further would remain as such. It was a sign of providence from the Violet Queen, and it would be one Myral would accept with pride. Her magi had begun drafting the dictates Eleskar, finally protecting their sacred magical practices. It was becoming novel, only the wisest of magi would maintain a holistic knowledge of Eleskar technology and theory. These changes invited questions, that if the knowledge of the gods is too great for mortals to understand, perhaps her people ought to choose domains in which they can wrest the secrets from the world.

100 Artisans work the rural Forest (+2 Food, +9 Stone, +1 Timber)
100 Explorers explore Northeast of Northeast of Eleskar
100 Artisans work the Urban Flatlands (+1 Food, +8 wealth, +3 stability, -8 stone, +1 Power Stone)
300 Scholars research Scientific Method and Generate Enchantment (+3 Enchantment, +3 Labor)
200 Scholars research Scientific Method and go northeast of Eleskar
100 Scholars research Geomantic Animation and Generate Enchantment (+1 Enchantment, +1 Labor)
100 Scholars research Geomantic Animation and work the rural riverlands (+7 food, +3 clay)
200 Scholars research Geomantic Animation and Work the Smithy in the Urban Riverlands (-2 Wealth, +4 Industry)
50 Warriors guard the scholars to the Northeast

Populations Generate: -1 wealth, 1 industry -14 food
Work Generates: 4 labor, 3 stability, 6 wealth, 4 Industry, 1 Stone, 1 Timber, 4 Enchantment, 10 Food
Building: Urban Aqueduct (-3 Labor, -2 Industry), Eduba (-1 Labor, -5 Wealth, -3 industry)
Arcane: 1 Rite of Arcane Sustenance (-2 Enchantment, +5 Food), 1 Power Stone Mapping Northeast of Eleskar (-2 Wealth, -2 Enchantment)
Net: 1 food, 3 stability, 1 Stone, 1 Timber, -2 Wealth, 1 Power Stone
Eleskar
1275 Citizens, 200 Artisans, 900 Scholars, 100 Explorers, 75 Soldiers (+400 for growth)
3 Riverlands, 9 Forest, 4 Flatlands, 1/4 used power points
Urban Flatland 20/20 [Shrine, 7 Huts, Monument, 2 Eduba, Creche, 6 Stonecutters, Fitted Stone Wall, Forum, Shrine of Power, Aqueduct]
Urban Riverland 2/20 [Smithy, Fitted Stone Wall (missing 3 industry), Aqueduct]
Rural Riverlands 5/20 [2 Gardens, 3 clay pits]
Rural Forests 10/20 [9 Quarries, 1 Timber Camp]
4 Wealth, 9 Clay, 17 Timber, 8 Stone, 2 Power Stone
50 Warriors [Stone, Copper, Bows]
25 Warriors [Stone, Bone, Bows]

Elk, Red Foxes, Fish [River Source flowing south]
26 Stability

Eleskar
Government-Magocracy
Masonry, Irrigation, Writing, Paper, Philosophy, Smithing (Copper), Governance, Mathematics, Construction
School of Geomancy – Rite of Arcane Sustenance, Power Point Mapping, Geomantic Entrapment
1 Domestic Crop [Wheat]
Last edited by Pragia on Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:36 pm

The Vale of Ustar, Sorrowfree
Sixth Day of the Arc of Many Mouths, the 248th Year of the Star-Count

«What manner of beast could have done this?”

Anjin groused the question, his voice dry – dull, almost – as though the large man was chewing on a piece of blubber which had long since lost its flavour.

Across the fire from him, Preska – lean and wiry – set her eyes on him and said nothing at all. Now, Anjin’s question was what the singers called the ‘Number One question’ amongst the Bonadar on that warm, warm night. And the Mother-Moon knew it had been a year of many such. Questions, that was. For when close to a hundred of the Khortuun’s own brothers and sisters were swallowed by the very land they sought to explore? Oh, to be sure – their kith and kin would have questions alright. Questions that demanded answers.

“And how do you know it was a beast, Anjin?”

“I know,” drawled Anjin, “-because I saw the tracks.” His tone was terse. “As did everyone here. As did you. What manner of beast makes tracks like that?”

And so to learn the fate of their brothers and sisters – however grim it might be – the wise mothers of fair, moon-blessed Sorrowfree had dispatched their warriors. Trackers, killers and war-mothers like Anjin and Preska. They, perhaps, might be able to wrest some proper answers from the western wilderness that had so swallowed their brothers and sisters. Right?

Wrong. The Bonadar had found tracks, sure enough. Had pursued them doggedly for days and weeks and months. Until the tracks dwindled. Dried up. And simply stopped.

“I still don’t think a beast is to blame here,” Preska murmured – voice distant. “I think-“

Now, back in Sorrowfree again, the canyon-dwellers warriors had been returned to their city-camp. Their captains had given testimony of their findings to the Moon-Speaker and her priestesses – and now? Well. Now the city of the canyon-dwellers slumbered in a grey, morose funk. Not knowing, in the end, turned out to be somehow worse than bloody bones and mangled bodies.

“Pah! By the Mother-Moon you don’t,” Anjin sneered. “Are you saying we’ve imagined the tracks?”

Preska straightened then. The trackswoman had been seated crosslegged, shoulders hunched, the glow of the campfire dancing in the hollows of her wide, brown cheeks. But now she straightened – her eyes on Anjin’s. “Do you recall the cloaks and broken weapons we found?”

“What weapons?” Anjin began – a great furrow of frown-lines spiderwebbing across his forehead. “I don’t-“ But Preska cut him off with a wave of a calloused hand. “Or the backpacks? Or the footwear? Or the camel-bridles, the bedrolls, the feed bags? The-“ She would have gone on, Pruska would – but Anjin cut her recitation short with a short but firm: “What are you talking about, girl?”

Pruska’s eyes flashed for a moment at that word. She was a lot of things, the Bonadar was – but to refer to the seasoned spear-wife as anything but the war-mother she was? Oh, therein lay danger, darling – and Anjin’s stunt had best not repeat itself. That much the ire in Pruska’s eyes made well clear. “I’m talking,” she answered, “-about all the possessions the expedition did not leave behind.” She hunched forwards again – hands animated. “Consider this, yeah? Our travellers came here – to this land – and suddenly, amidst it all, found themselves not alone. Hunted by something. Something that made them unable to turn back. Something that deliberately cut them off from returning to the canyon and chased them down – one by one.”

Anjin nodded, albeit reluctantly. Pruska’s words aligned well enough with what they’d seen. Hasty encampments. Humble campfires. Half-dug middens and…

“So, put yourself in their shoes,” she continued. “Say you were chased by a terrible foe – the Moon-mad monster responsible for those tracks we’ve found. Wouldn’t you toss unneeded gear to lighten your load? Try your best to outpace what you couldn’t out-fight?”

“To be sure, I probably would,” Anjin allowed. “If my foe was overwhelming, and flight no death sentence, then-“

“Aye, then where the heck is it all?” Preska wondered. “We’ve yet to find a single piece of equipment! Not as much as a boot or a copper cloak-pin! What manner of beast could have eaten that, huh? For that matter – what manner of abomination eats a woman whole and leaves no carcass behind?”

“Beats me,” drawled Anjin – his face as dark as his tone.

“No creature that I know of,” Preska finished. “Except… Men that fly? Maybe?”

Men. Men do that. Only man hides the tracks of man.

Start: Wealth: 11, Food: +26, Stability: +35, Timber: 7, Copper: 3, Stone: 6.

50 Warriors [Bronze Armor, Copper Weapons, Composite Bows] redouble their efforts out west. If ever men and women could be accused of grasping at straws? They're it.
100 Warriors [Copper Armor, Composite Bows] assist their brethren in search of their lost kin.
100 Soldiers [Copper Armor, Composite Bows] pursue business in foreign lands.
127 Soldiers patrol the rural districts.
400 Scholars considers camels this year, and how best to ride them in relative safety. [Research: Camel Riding].
100 Artisans do their part in the Urban District (Hills/20/20). [Shrine, Clinic, Kiln, Slum, 7 Huts, Training Grounds, Barracks, Scriptorium, Monument] (+2 Food from Land, District, -1 Clay, +2 Wealth, -2 Wealth, +1 Industry) | Simple Stone Walls | Palisades
100 Artisans shape and carve, cut and measure, up in the new Urban District (Hills/4/20). [Kiln, 3 Huts] (+2 Food from Land, District, +2 Wealth, -1 Clay, -2 Wealth, +1 Industry) | Simple Stone Walls | Garrison
100 Peasants works the Rural District (Flatlands/20/20). [6 Gardens, Paddock, Tanner, Clay Pit, Scrape Mine (Copper)] (+1 Labour, +13 Food from Land, District, Gardens, Paddock, +1 Hides, -2 Hides, +1 Clay, +2 Wealth) | Watchposts
100 Peasants works another Rural District (Flatlands/20/20) [Tanner, 3 Paddocks, Huts, Scrape Mine (Copper), Clay Pit] (+1 Labour, +9 Food from Land, District, Paddocks, +3 Hides, -2 Hides, +2 Wealth, +1 Copper Ore) | Watchposts
100 Peasants works a Rural District also. (Flatlands/9/20) [2 Paddocks, Tanner] (+8 Food from Land, District, 2 Paddocks, +2 Hides, -2 Hides, +2 Wealth, +1 Labour) | Watchposts
100 Peasants spend their days in a Rural District. (Flatlands/0/20) [Empty] (+6 Food from Land, District, +1 Labour) | Watchposts (Labour 2/2, Wealth 0/1, Industry 0/1)
100 Peasants toil in a Rural District beyond the city. (Hills/0/20) [Empty] (+3 Food from District, +1 Labour, +2 Stone)
100 Peasants labour likewise on the Rural outskirts. (Hills/0/20) [Empty] (+3 Food from District, +1 Labour, +2 Stone)
100 Explorers remain missing.
Projects: Work on the Watchposts is completed. (Labour 2/2, Wealth 1/1, Industry 1/1)
Another set of shining Copper Armor is crafted this year. (-2 Wealth, -1 Industry, -1 Copper)
The new Plantations lie fallow this year. (Labour 2/3, Wealth 3/3) (Labour 2/3, Wealth 3/3)
Two new sets of Watchposts, meanwhile, go up, up, up. (Labour 4/4, Wealth 2/2, Industry 0/2)
And a Hunting Ground also. (Labour 1/1)
Other: +3 Food from Selective Harvesting, Black Beans, Camels. +1 Wealth from Ropegrass and Palace Economy.
Expenses: -20 Food, -2 Wealth for Lavish Rites, -9 Wealth, -6 Hides, -2 Clay, -1 Copper Ore.
Earnings: +49 Food, +18 Wealth, +5 Stability (Shrine), +6 Hides, +2 Clay, +2 Stone, +2 Copper Ore.
End: Wealth: 14, Food: +29, Stability: +35, Timber: 7, Copper Ore: 4, Stone: 10.
Last edited by Olthenia on Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:56 pm

Deepkin

Eastern Outskirts, Kharbarinth
Fourth of Second Seed, Year Twohundred Fortyeight of the Reckoning

The scent of blood and meat filled the air outside the large building - perhaps what could be generously described as a shack. Mixed with it, though, and masking the aroma of iron on the wind and offal, was a much different scent. That of pork roasting over an open flame, of fat sizzling into coals, and fragrant wood consumed by the fire. It was a heady smell that made even the most satiated man consider whether or not he might be able to force down another bite, or perhaps whether a simple morsel might return his strength for the day's labors if just he indulged a touch.

Bacon. Pulled pork. Ribs. These things had entered the terminology the Deepkin used to refer to their meals in the last few years, as the domestic pigs which their ancestors had tamed were propagated into large herds which bore slaughter better than emergency, for food supplement alone. In the smoked loins and filleted racks of the porcine beast did the another addition to the larder of the people of Kharbarinth and her sister cities subside, and this was, in the estimation of both common man and House Father, far from a poor development.

Not that every person could afford such a luxury. The poor ate of the beast mainly on feast days, when the guilds or great houses seeking recognition and acclaim from the masses slaughtered of their herds and banqueted those who might follow them, or at the religious festivals, such as the equinox and the solstice. But there was not a man who did not know the taste of sweet savory bacon brought to a sizzle in a pan before the sun's ascent to bring him strength for the day, or the sweet fragrance of the coals and their contents on the wind. Luxury, perhaps, but Kharbarinth was rich - these luxuries her kindreds could well afford.

Start: 223 Wealth, 17 Hides, 71 Timber, 31 Stone, 2 Charcoal, 21 Wool, 16 Tin Ore, 13 Copper Ore, 2 Starmetal, 10 Skystone, 131 Stability
Citizens: +15 Labor, +9 Wealth
6 Peasants: Forced Labor [+6 Labor]
2 Peasants: Harvesting Timber in Forests [+4 Timber]
2 Peasants: Harvesting Stone in Flatlands [+2 Stone]
Peasants: Training as Soldiers
Explorers: Venturing North to give gifts to the Agaladrim [-5 Wealth]
Artisans: Operating Docks District [+2 Food, +8 Wealth]
Artisans: Operating Rural District [+3 Food, +4 Stone, +4 Cinnabar, +2 Skystone] (+Labor)
Artisans: Operating Rural District 3 [+3 Food, +4 Stone, +4 Copper, +2 Skystone]
Artisans: Operating Urban District [+3 Stability, +5 Food, -2 Stone, -1 Copper, -1 Charcoal, -2 Hides, +7 Wealth]
Artisans: Operating Urban District 2 [-1 Timber, -2 Wealth, -5 Wool, +6 Industry, +3 Charcoal, +11 Wealth]
Artisans: Operating Urban District [+1 Food, -2 Copper, -2 Wool, +8 Wealth] [+Wealth, +Labor]
Artisans: Operating Bloomery in Urban District [-2 Copper, -1 Charcoal, +4 Wealth]
3 Scholars: Researching the Wheel
225 Soldiers: Patrolling
Income: 22 Labor, 50 Wealth, 11 Industry, 61 Food, 1 Hides, 6 Timber, -1 Charcoal, 14 Stone, 1 Tin, 1 Copper, 4 Skystone, 4 Cinnabar
Constructing Wharf [5/5 Labor, 1/1 Wealth, 0/2 Industry] -> 2/2 Industry [Done]
Constructing Watchposts [2/2 Labor, 2/2 Wealth, 1/1 Industry] [Done]
Constructing Watchposts [2/2 Labor, 2/2 Wealth, 1/1 Industry] [Done]
Enchanting Runic Obelisk of Health [5/5 Labor, 12/12 Stone, 4/4 Wealth, 2/2 Enchantment] [Done]
Constructing 3x Huts [9/9 Labor, 3/3 Wealth] [Done]
Training Mounts [4/4 Wealth, 1/1 Industry]
Training Mounts [4/4 Wealth, 1/1 Industry]
Training Soldiers [3/3 Wealth, 1/1 Industry]
Making Bronze Weapons [6/6 Wealth, 2/2 Industry]
Making Bronze Armor [5/5 Wealth, 1/1 Industry]
Making Composite Bows [2/2 Wealth, 1/1 Industry]
Fire-Forging 3x Bronze Weapons, 1x Bronze Armor [-4 Cinnabar]
+33 Stability from Housing, +3 Stability from Shrine, -6 Stability from Forced Labor, -2 Stability from Overcrowding
End: 238 Wealth, 18 Hides, 77 Timber, 33 Stone, 1 Charcoal, 21 Wool, 15 Tin Ore, 12 Copper Ore, 2 Starmetal, 14 Skystone, 159 Stability

Start: 50 Wealth, 84 Timber, 2 Stone, 12 Meteoric Iron, 23 Starmetal, 6 Hides, 2 Clay, 7 Wool, 106 Stability
Citizens: 10 Labor, 7 Wealth
4 Peasants doing Forced Labor [+4 Labor]
4 Peasants harvesting Stone in Flatlands [+4 Stone]
1 Peasants taking Iron Armor and Iron Weapons to Forgefend (Escorted by 100 Soldiers)
Peasants working Rural District [+18 Food, +2 Meteoric Iron, +1 Timber, +1 Clay]
Peasants working Rural District [+4 Food, +3 Hides, +6 Wool, -2 Hides, +2 Wealth] (+Wealth)
Artisans working Urban District [+1 Food, +3 Stability, -1 Clay, -1 Meteoric Iron, -1 Stone, -1 Wool, +5 Wealth, -1 Timber, +6 Industry] (+Wealth)
Artisans working Urban District [+4 Food, -2 Wool, -1 Timber, -1 Meteoric Iron, +6 Wealth] [+1 Wealth]
Artisans working Urban District [+14 Food, -2 Wool, +4 Wealth] [+Wealth, +Labor]
2 Scholars researching Skystone Comprehension
325 Soldiers: Patrolling
Income: 16 Labor, 40 Wealth, 13 Industry, 52 Food, 11 Stone, 3 Timber, 1 Hides, 1 Starmetal
Constructing Houses [1/6 Labor, 3/3 Wealth, 1/2 Industry, 2/2 Timber, 1/1 Stone] -> 6/6 Labor, 2/2 Industry [Done]
Making Bireme [3/3 Wealth, 4/4 Industry, 5/5 Timber] [0/4 Years]
Upgrading Huts to Houses x3 [9/9 Labor, 6/6 Wealth, 9/9 Industry, 6/6 Timber, 3/3 Stone]] [Done]
Constructing Paddock [3/3 Labor] [Done]
+3 Stability from Shrine, +48 Stability from Housing, -3 Stability from Forced Labor
End: 81 Wealth, 76 Timber, 10 Stone, 12 Meteoric Iron, 24 Starmetal, 7 Hides, 2 Clay, 7 Wool, 164 Stability

Start: 25 Wealth, 9 Hides, 14 Wool, 4 Coal, 30 Stability
Citizens: 7 Labor, 2 Wealth
2 Peasants doing Forced Labor [+2 Labor]
1 Peasants quarrying Stone [+2 Stone]
Peasants operating Docks District [+3 Food]
Peasants operating Rural District [+6 Food, +2 Hides, +4 Wool, -2 Hides, +2 Wealth]
Artisans operating Urban District [-2 Stone, -4 Wool, +8 Wealth, +5 Industry] (+Labor, +Wealth)
Income: 10 Labor, 15 Wealth, 9 Industry, 18 Food, 1 Hides, 6 Stone, 2 Coal
Constructing Runic Obelisk of Health [5/5 Labor, 8/12 Stone, 4/4 Wealth, 2/2 Enchantment] -> 12/12 Stone [Done]
Upgrading Runic Obelisk with Rune Channeling [Done]
Constructing Grand Wall [5/9 Labor, 6/6 Wealth, 6/6 Industry, 2/20 Stone] -> 4/20 Stone
Constructing Wharf [0/5 Labor, 1/1 Wealth, 2/2 Industry] -> 5/5 Labor [Done]
Constructing Wharf [0/5 Labor, 1/1 Wealth, 1/2 Industry] -> 2/2 Industry
Constructing Houses [0/18 Labor, 9/9 Wealth, 8/9 Industry]
-3 Stability from Forced Labor, -1 Stability from Expansion, +3 Stability from Shrine, +12 Stability from Housing
End: 31 Wealth, 10 Hides, 14 Wool, 6 Coal, 41 Stability
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:13 pm

Pillar of Varra
Varra, Urban District

"Its only logical that we continue to develop Varra with minimum costs, if we want to ensure we can purchase the bronze weapons we so desire," stated one councilor, "we want to ensure that we can fight toe to toe with the savages hounding Machaka."

"We have the pieces in place, a profitable business venture for Varra, a bronze crafting seller to provide us arms, and an ally who want's those barbarians gone just as much as we do," stated another, "fortunately word hasn't gone out to our neighbors that some of those barbarians are formers, Varrans, turning against the light of civilization. Sparing us from such humiliation for now..."

"Indeed, but they are barbarians, barbarians who attacked Varra, the light of the plains. Thats more than enough reason for Varra to go against them," stated a third, "we disliked being wronged, so the enemies heritage matters little."

"The issue is, what do we do post-campaign? We have set up the pieces of this plan, but we need to consider what happens after?" stated the first councilor, "Surely the Machakans will have some demands of their own, as well as us. Fortunately the Riverlands will not have any stake in this... perhaps we should discuss this with Machaka early on, so to not sow confusion?"

"Sounds logical, they have never done us wrong and they are a trustworthy people," stated the second, "I think it would be prudent to be open about our intentions for a post-campaign world."

The councilors continued into the night. Unfortunately without the input of their great chieftain who had found herself bedridden over the years. Her heir has taken her place, but would have the same influence as she once had. Doubtful, unless he proves himself worthy for their attention. Varra continues life like a colony of ants, ever toiling for their government. Establishing a great civilization for the Varrans of Saladon. They had come along way, and they were not going to let some barbarians threaten Varra.

As the mean discuss matters of state, the artisans leave once more for the highlands. Seeing to it, that the mines finish. Hopefully news will come of the mines. Many hope it finishes this year, but the highlanders were given extra years in case it proves to burdensome for them. They look forward to it nonetheless. All was well on the verdant plains.
Varra (700):
100 Artisans: Action - Heading to the highlands to create industry for the highlanders mines, they are transporting wealth with them.
100 Scholar: Action - tending to urban district | Passive - Going to study technology from Machaka
100 Scholar: Action - tending to dock district | Passive - Going to study technology from Machaka
100 Explorers: Exploring southeast, southeast, east
100 Freemen: Action - tending to rural district | Passive - +1 labor
Gormal's Warband: Guard Varra

Soldier Details:
Gormal's Warband [92 warriors, iron armor, bows]
Districts:
Urban [1 shrine, 1 slum, 4 huts, palisade, Creche]: +3 stability (shrine), -1 stability (slums),
Rural [2 paddock, Tanner]: +2 food (paddock), +2 hide (paddock), -2 hide (tanner), +2 wealth (tanner),
Dock District []:

Other Structures:
1 tradepost (Machaka)
path network

Land:
Flatland - +3 food
Flatland - +3 food
Rural - +2 food
Urban - +1 food, +1 wealth per tradepost
Dock - +2 food, +1 wealth per tradepost
Total - +11 food, +2 wealth per tradepost

Other actions:
Industry was also once again brought up to the highlands brought up. Varra looks forward to hearing the developments of the mine.

Construction: Huts [labor 0/3, wealth 0/1]
Research: 2 scholars venturing to Machaka to study its techs.
Surplus: +2 wealth (trade post), +1 wealth (palace), +2 wealth (tanner), +12 food (food), +3 stones, +3 labor (workforce), +3 stability (urban district).
Upkeep: -1 wealth (industry), -7 food (consumption), -1 stability (slums), [3/3 labor, 1/1 wealth]
Results: +2 stability,
Total: 9 wealth, 16 stability, 3 timber, 5 hides, 12 stone,
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:23 pm

City of Daru
Year of the Ancestor 148

Long days of labor are ahead. However, there are big things afoot in Daru and the plains at large. First of the Nirari, Teroh, was leaving with his soldiers marching northwards.

36 Wealth, 18 Stone, 2 Clay, 13 Timber, 8 Hides
Armament: 2 Siege Ladders, 100 Composite Bows, 15 Copper Armor
Shrine: 17 Wealth

Daru: 1285 Citizens: 300 Scholars, 200 Artisans,, 300 Peasants, 200 Slaves, 285 Soldiers (185 with Copper Armor, 100 With Iron Armor, Composite Bows, Stone Weapons)
Domestic Beasts: Unicorns, Chickens
Domestic Crops: Maize
Passive Income: 7 Labor, 3 Researchers, 3 Food, 2 Wealth

Urban I: Scholar, 2 Artisan Workers: 1 Food, -2 Clay, +4 Wealth
Flat I: Slaves: 5 Food, -1 Hide, 4 Wealth, 1 Clay
Flat II: Peasants: 5 Food, 1 Clay, 2 Wealth
Forest I: Peasants: 2 Food, 4 Timber
Hills I: Peasants: 4 Food, 2 Stone, 2 Hides
Slaves: Accompany Armies to Skras Tor Carrying 2 Timber, 1 Wealth, 2 Food

Active Income: 17 Food, 10 Wealth, 4 Timber, 2 Stone, 1 Hide
Total Income: 20 Food, 12 Wealth, 4 Timber, 2 Stone, 1 Hide
Food: 20 - 15.7 (Population) - 2 Marching Slaves = 1.7 Remaining
Stability: 23 + 3 = 26

Construction: 5 Labor
Deep Quarry 5/5 Labor (1 Labor)
Garden (Flat II): 3/3 Labor (3 Labor)
Demolish Slums (1): 1 Labor (1 labor)

Palisade - Siege of Skras Tor - 2/2 Labor, 2/2 Timber, 1/1 Wealth

Actions:
200 Scholars: Innovate Rune of Health
100 Scholars: Research Mortar from Rivermouth 1/5
100 Soldiers (Iron Armor, Iron Weapons, Composite Bows,Siege Ladders) - March on Skras Tor with Allied Armies
185 Soldiers (Copper Armor, Stone Weapons, Composite Bows, Siege Ladders) - March on Skras Tor With Allied Armies
3 Wealth Dedicated to Ancestor to protect and bring good fortunes to the soldiers marching to war

Remaining Resources:
44 Wealth, 20 Stone, 2 Clay, 17 Timber, 9 Hides
Shrine: 20 Wealth Dedicated
Stability: 26
Armament: 15 Copper Armor, 100 Composite Bows
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:20 am

Warcyfle,
Island of Lo

Grum made a mistake. He soured the relations of the Aun'kal who only wanted to know their religious rites and he could've did something about it. He was blamed in the same way as his father was and he had to rectify this. A message was sent to Dawn Singer with an apology for this mistake. That they didn't mean to harm the already tedious relations and would welcome anything but such ideas were mostly because of the Ithoi. He didn't want to seem like a fool but he was already one like his own father. Even when the people were getting more supportive of his rulership. It wasn't enough.

The priesthood were the ones who scorned him the most for this decision and they also agreed to foster the trade of knowledge of their religion to the Aun'kal. Many of them went to the island neighbors to ask for forgiveness in having Grum's blessing to see if the slight could be forgiven. Of course they had sent a gift to them as much as they can as most of their riches were in the need to fielding an navy to combat the threat. The deeper the relations to the Aun'kal, the better.

There was some good that came this year though. The artisan class of the Sons had finally made strides in the area of smithing their Teslanite. It wasn't a simple affair for them as the Forge-priests took years to try and make better tools then the battered first generation Teslanite. This came with the metal getting an upgrade to match bronze while being cheaper to manufacture for the need of the people of Lo. They already had made the need for Teslanite armor which can match bronze. Already for the sake of the artisans who already done with two of the ships had agreed that they didn't need the bronze equipment of the Aun'kal and would like to gift it to their people as gifts in exchange for good will among the two. Forgiveness against their ancestral transgressions and current ones.

Since they both need each other, Grum wanted to extend the hand to them in this time of need. Bad faith should not be needed and he was only acting like his father if anything bad were to come to it. The chieftain as well saw that the new generation was more geared towards war. Many of them had wanted to be among the first soldiers in Warcyfle's navy. The people were wondering about the new sons of able blood and valor that came from the need of bearing Tes'la's name.

At this point, the scholars had been working back on the need of improving their smithing skills. The need for a more refined Teslanite would be needed to fight against the enemies of the Storm God. Many are calling for more industry especially from the artisans who have been working overtime to build the rest of the ships. It would be a blessing as more adults were coming to the fold. The very need of their industry was needed to match the Ithoi machine and help the Aun'kal.

Island of Lo:
Government: Oligarchy
900 Population: 300 Artisans, 400 Peasants, 200 Scholars,
5 Forest, 9 Coastal, 5 Hills, 1 Urban, 1 Rural
Urban(14/20 slots used) [Electromantic Forge(8/8 charges), Granary, 5 Huts, Monument, Creche, Palisade ]
Rural/Forest(5/20 slots used)[1 Farm, 1 Timber Camp, Scrape Mine(copper)]
Dock(5/20 Slots used)[1 Shipwright]
1 Bireme
20 Wealth
2 Timber
Stability:3
Child Birds, Crocodiles, Giant Mangroves, Native Copper

Composite Bows, Sailing, Soap, Carpentry, Tribal Council, Shipmaking, Child Bird domestication, Agriculture, Granaries, Milling, Writing, Construction I, Medicine, Smithing
School of Electromancy, Electromantic Storage, Electromantic Attunement, Tesla Forging, Electromantic Entrapment
1 Domestic Crop [Breadfruit], 1 Domestic Animal[Child Birds]

200 scholars study Refined smithing
100 peasants work on the farm(+9 food)
200 peasants gathered wood while the 3 artisans convert industry for the 3 biremes(9/9 wealth, 9/12 Industry, 10/15 Timber, 3/4 years)
4 wealth gathered(20 wealth have)
Special action: Grum asked for forgiveness at his mistake and accepts the Aun'kal to study their religion. He sends priests to help teach them their ways as well as try to learn of the Aun'kal religion. On top of that, Grum has decided to just give the 2 briemre's away as gifts to the Dawn Singer as a means of deepening ties. The chieftain doesn't want bad blood anymore and wishes to make amends for what him and his father had done. He expresses sorrow and shame for what he has done in the past and hopes that this mutual defense can be a lasting union afterwards.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

The National Dominion of Hungary
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:38 am

The Land of Penithel

As the days pass, the women of Avnelin stand as many a tearful goodbye is said under the chants of the Blue and Red Priesthoods, blessing the men of Penithel with divine strength for the battle in the north. As the sun stands at it's zenith, a long column of 150 warriors march to the north to join with their allies at Rivermouth before the coalition army marches to it's target and the butchers work begins...

The City of Avnelin
1100 Citizens, 400 Peasants - 200 Warriors [Copper Weapons / Copper Armor / Bows] - 200 Artisans - 300 Scholars / 1 Galley
Urban (Flatland) [2 Slums - 5 Huts - 1 Shrine - 1 Crèche - 1 Clinic - 1 Kiln - 1 Forge - 1 Military Square - Low Stone Wall - Trading Post [Riverlands][15/20]]
Rural (Flatland) [3 Gardens - 4 Hunting Grounds - 3 Paddocks (Unicorns) - 1 Clay Pit - 2 Tanneries [13/20]]
Rural (Riverland) [2 Farms - Watchposts [3/20]]
Rural (Riverland) [1 Farm (DAMAGED - Requires 3 L for repairs) - Watchposts [2/20]]

Actions
300 Scholars - Researching Masonry 6/?
100 Artisans - Operating Urban District
100 Artisans - Working the Kilns.
100 Peasants - Preforming Forced Labor.
100 Peasants - Gathering food and stone from surrounding Flatlands.
150 Warriors - Marching against the Hesukar with the Plains Allies.
50 Warriors - Patrolling across Penithel.
1 Galley - Patrolling the River.

Starting Situation: 34 Wealth - 4 Hide - 9 Stone - 8 Timber - 2 Copper - 2 Iron - 2 Clay - 18 Public Order
Incomes: 19 Food - 3 Hide - 1 Stone - 1 Clay - 7 Wealth - 1 Industry - 5 Labor - 3 Public Order
Expenditure: 16 Food - 5 Labor - 3 Wealth - 4 Hide - 1 Clay - 3 Public Order.
End: 38 Wealth - 3 Hide - 10 Stone - 8 Timber - 2 Copper - 2 Iron - 2 Clay - 18 Public Order - 100 Bows in storage.

Construction: Farm (L 3/3) - Repaired!
Barracks (L 3/3 - W 1/1 - I 2/2) - Finished!
Watchposts (L 0/2 - W 1/1 - I 1/1) - In Progress

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

The Knights of Azorea
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Knights of Azorea » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:45 pm

Velathri, City of Iron-Smoke

The furnaces of Velathri roar, and the great trees of the jungle-edge are fed into them like rabbits to eaglets. The work is hard and slow, but as scholars study fuel and workers fill the skyline with chimneys the city forges itself. Iron fills the treasury, iron holds the walls, and iron marks the civilised from the barbarous. The sacrifices turn to the rhythmn of rising smoke.

100 Peasants work the Flatlands Rural District, +8 Food, +2 Hides, +3 Hematite, +1 Labour
100 Peasants work the Riverlands, +4 Food, +1 Labour
100 Peasants work the Forest Rural District, +2 Timber, +1 Labour

100 Artisans work the Urban District, +1 Food, +1 Wealth, -1 Hematite, -1 Timber, +2 Industry
100 Artisans work the Bloomery, +3 Wealth, -1 Hematite, -1 Timber
100 Artisans work the Smithy, -1 Wealth, +2 Industry

100 Scholars Innovate (Charcoalmaking)

100 Explorers explore further westwards

100 Tribal Warriors work in construction, +1 Labour
85 Tribal Warriors work in construction, +1 Labour

1 Unfinished Maritime District, (Riverlands) (0/6 Labour, Wealth 5/5, Industry 2/4)
1 Scrape Mine (4/4 Labour, 1/1 Wealth, 1/1 Industry)
1 Scrape Mine (1/4 Labour, 1/1 Wealth, 1/1 Industry)
1 Unfinished Bloomery (0/3 Labour, 2/2 Wealth, 3/3 Industry)

23 Stone, 0 Timber, 8 Hides, 9 Wealth, 1 Hematite
Last edited by The Knights of Azorea on Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:12 pm

The Republic of the Great River

Rivermouth

Strange days. United were the River's Kin in a grand endeavor, but it was to be completed quietly and carefully, all but a few select foreigners being kept entirely in the dark. Nevertheless, soon preparations were complete. A host of the Republic's cavalry began a procession out of the city, and soon met with their allies. Then - to battle.

Such is the way of things in the River's Jewel. Such is the way of things in this strange world.

1 Wealth, 106 Stability, 2 Stone, 7 Timber, 7 Hides, 13 Clay, 3 Copper Metal
Citizens: +6 Labor, +3 Wealth
Peasants: Supply Line Workers
Explorers: Supply Line Workers
Artisans: Harvesting Riverlands [+4 Food]
Artisans: Harvesting Riverlands [+4 Food]
Soldiers [Mounts (Unicorns), Bows, Copper Armor, Copper Weapons]: Pursuing business in foreign lands
Soldiers [Mounts (Unicorns), Bows, Copper Armor, Copper Weapons]: Pursuing business in foreign lands
Peasants: Operate Rural District [+6 Food] (Rural (2) + Gardens (2) + Irrigation (2))
Scrape Mine: [+1 Copper Ore]
Scrape Mine: [+1 Copper Ore]
Clay Pit: [+1 Clay]
Clay Pit: [+1 Clay]
Peasants: Operate Rural District: [+13 Food, +1 Hides] (Rural (2) + Farms (8) + Irrigation (2) + Paddock (1,1))
Artisans: Operate Urban District [+1 Food] <Grand Wall>
Labor Coordination: [+1 Labor (District-Locked)]
Kiln [+2 Wealth]
Kiln [Idle]
Smithy [Idle]
Forge: [+2 Wealth]
Forge: [+2 Wealth]
Urban District <Unmanned> [+34 Stability] (6 Houses)
Peasants: Operate Rural District: [+3 Food, +1 Hides] (Rural (2) + Paddock (1,1))
5x Scholars: Researching Code of Laws (Citizen Scholars Grants +100% bonus)
+3 Food from Domestic Sources
+2 Stability from Government
+1 Wealth from Palace Economy
Income: 7 Labor (1 District-Locked), 10 Wealth, 34 Food, 36 Stability, 2 Copper Ore, 2 Clay, 2 Hides

Supply Line To Foreign Business: -19 Food, +? (Returns with any spoils)
Citizen food consumption: -15 Food (Soldiers included in supply line)

Forge: -2 Timber, -2 Copper Ore
Kiln: -1 Clay
Government Costs: -1 Wealth
<INACTIVE: Constructing: Docks District (Riverlands) [6/6 Labor, 0/5 Wealth, 1/4 Industry] >

Constructing: Houses [6/6 Labor, 0/3 Wealth, 0/3 Industry, 0/2 Stone, 0/1 Timber]

Expenses: 6 Labor, 1 Wealth, 2 Timber, 2 Copper Ore, 1 Clay, 34 Food

End: 10 Wealth, 142 Stability, 2 Stone, 5 Timber, 9 Hides, 14 Clay, 3 Copper Metal
Last edited by The GAmeTopians on Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:08 am

Republic of Machaka
1,800 Citizens, 900 Peasants, 100 Freeman, 100 Soldiers, 200 Artisans, 500 Scholars
5 Riverlands, 2 Flatlands, 11 Forest
50 Warriors [Composite Bows]
17 God-Spiders [Hiding in God-Spider Holes]
Pottery, Granaries, Agriculture, God-Spider Communication, Writing, Smithing, Composite Bows, Construction, Mathematics, Masonry
1 Domestic Crop [Tubers]
31 Stability → 36 Stability [+3 From Shrine | +2 From Recent Elections]
Citizen-Scholar [30% Bonus to Breakthroughs]

100 Peasants Working in Rural Riverlands [1 Garden, 8 Farm, 3 Clay Pit, 1 Watchtower, Aqueduct] → 3 Clay, 31 Food (+14 Food from the efforts of Granary and Aqueduct)
400 Peasants Working in 4 Riverlands → 16 Food
100 Scholars Working in Urban Flatland No. 2 [1 Huts, Granary, Smithy] → 1 Food. Turns 1 wealth into 2 industry.
200 Artisans and 300 Scholars Working in Urban Flatland No. 1 [8 Huts, 3 Kilns, Smithy, Shrine, Creche, Pillar of Varra Tradepost, Monument, Scriptorum, Palisade, Grand Wall, House of Wisdom, Aqueduct] → Houses Everyone, Turns 3 Clay into 6 Wealth, 1 Food and Wealth from Trade Post. + 3 Stability from Shine. +1 Food for being Urban. +2 Civic. Turns 2 wealth into 4 industry.
10 Labor from 900 Peasants and 100 Freeman
2 Wealth from 200 Artisans
1 Domestic Crop [Tubers] → 1 Food

Budgeting Tab: 10 Labor, 6 Wealth, 6 Industry, 12 Stone, 32 Food (After everyone eats, 52 Food - 20 Pop). (16 Wealth and 2 stone stored)

Docks District [0/6 Labor] [5/5 Wealth] [4/4 Industry] → + 5 Labor → [5/6 Labor]
Aqueduct: [0/5 Labor] [3/3 Wealth] [3/3 Industry] [5/5 Stone] + 5 Labor → [5/5 Labor]
Grand Wall [0/9 Labor] [0/7 Wealth] [0/7 Industry] [0/20 Stone] + 6 Industry, 7 Wealth, 12 Stone → [0/9 Labor] [7/7 Wealth] [6/7 Industry] [12/20 Stone]
1 Wealth taken from storage to fund stuffs
1 Wealth used to fund bureaucracy [2/2] → 2 stability
Feed 2 Food to 16 God-Spider [-32 Food]

Misc. Section
500 Scholars researching Tribal Council [200 Scholars boosted by the House of Wisdom]
50 Warriors [Composite Bows] go on that big ol’ siege.
100 Soldiers on Grand Wall in Urban District No. 1 [Copper Armor, Composite Bows]
50 Composite Bows in storage

Lazarian
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lazarian » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:56 pm

Corvus: Year 50 of Destiny's Awakening

A circle with a hub and spokes is devised by clever men this year. It may be a simple invention, but one that heralds much future prosperity in trade and productivity.

It is a quiet year this year, though many hours and many hands are placed on building out new roads from Corvus. Routes down to the Aederfolk, to the brothers in Cavon, to the blood-sisters of Sorrowfree, and to the mighty servants of the River God - all these are stamped into place and set into the earth. The discord and uncertainty has finally fallen away from the city, with the simple men and spirit-guides coming to full acceptance of the new ruling council.

Population: 600 Peasants, 500 Scholars, 200 Artisans, 70 Soldiers (1370)
Start: 25 Wealth, 13 Hides, 8 Stability, 1 Timber, 3 Cassiterite, 5 Copper,
Citizens: +6 Labor, +2 Wealth
100 Peasants (100 Composite Bows) work the Hills near Corvus. [+2 Stone]
200 Peasants (200 Composite Bows) work the Flatlands, gathering stone for the new roads. [+4 Food, +2 Stone]
100 Peasants: Operate Rural District [+6 Wealth (-6 Hides), +6 Hides, +5 Food (2 base, 3 paddock)] (Watchposts)
100 Peasants: Operate Rural District [+12 Food (2 base, +1 DC, +1 Selective Harvesting, +3 Gardens, +4 Paddock), +8 Hides, -2 Hides +2 Wealth] (Watchposts)
100 Peasants: Operate Rural District [+8 Wealth (-8 Hides), +8 Hides, +8 Food (2 base, 1 DC, 1 SH, 4 Paddock)] (Watchposts)
100 Artisans: Operate Rural District [+8 Wealth (-8 Hides), +8 Hides, +8 Food (2 Base, 1 SH, 1 DC, 4 Paddock)] (Watchposts)
100 Artisans: Operate Urban District [-2 Wealth, +5 Industry, -1 Timber, -1 Cassiterite, +1 Tin] (Palisade)
500 Scholars research Governance from Sorrowfree.
70 Soldiers (Bronze Armor, Composite Bows) attend matters in the world beyond.
Other: 1 Food from Domestic Sources
Income: 6 Labor, 31 Wealth (24 Tanners, 2 Artisan, 4 Oligarchy, 1 Palace Econ), 7 Stability, 5 Industry, 32 Food, 6 Hides
Forge (2/2 Labor, 2/2 Wealth, 3/3 Industry) [-1 Labor, -2 Wealth]
Bronze Weapons (3/3 Wealth, 2/2 Industry, 1/1 Tin, 1/1 Copper) [-3 Wealth, 1 Tin]
Bronze Weapons (3/3 Wealth, 2/2 Industry, 0/1 Tin, 1/1 Copper) [-3 Wealth]
Bronze Armor (2/2 Wealth, 1/1 Industry, 0/1 Tin, 1/1 Copper) [-2 Wealth]
Bronze Armor (2/2 Wealth, 1/1 Industry, 0/1 Tin, 1/1 Copper) [-2 Wealth, -1 Industry, -1 Copper]
Bronze Weapons (3/3 Wealth, 2/2 Industry, 0/1 Tin, 1/1 Copper) [-3 Wealth, -2 Industry, -1 Copper]
Road Network: (5/5 Labor, 3/3 Wealth, 2/2 Industry, 4/4 Stone) [-5 Labor, -3 Wealth, -2 Industry, -4 Stone]
Expenses: 6 Labor, 5 Industry, 20 Wealth, 2 Copper, 1 Cassiterite, 1 Timber, 1 Tin
End: 15 Stability, 19 Hides, 3 Copper, 36 Wealth, 2 Cassiterite
Other:100 unused Composite Bows

Population:300 Peasants, 100 Artisans (400)
Start: 0 Wealth
Citizens: 3 Labor, 1 Wealth
100 Peasants gather food from the Flatlands [+5 Food (3 Base, 1 SH, 1 DC)
200 Peasants work double time to build. [+2 Labor]
100 Artisans work in the safety of the palisade walls this year. [+1 Labor]
Income: 6 Labor, 5 Food, 1 Wealth
Constructing:
Scriptorum: (3/3 Labor, 4/4 Wealth, 2/2 Industry) [-1 Wealth]
Lumber Camp (2/2 Labor) [-2 Labor]
Expenses: -1 Wealth, -6 Labor, -4 Food
1 Food from Domesticated Crop (Wheat), 1 Food from Domesticated Animal (Goats)
End: 0 Wealth
No stability factors in settlement until T25.
Last edited by Lazarian on Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:25 pm

The Night Watch

Observations by Riverlander spies determine that the enemy changes patrols thrice a day - shortly after dawn, at midday, and a few hours after evening. Any time might be a decent chance for the forces to assemble, but on the open plains the city of Skras Tor has been built upon, it seems likely that the Hesukar will swiftly become aware of a marshalling of forces of any scale. Indeed, as the first of the warband enters the region, near the beginning of autumn, the spies note an increase in patrols and many emissaries passing to and fro throughout the government district of the followers of the Black Kings. Perhaps the enemy is not fully aware of the might that has been marshaled against them, but something at least is occurring, which the spies cannot divine the full truth of.

The Republican watchers convey their findings to the coalition leaders, whispered words in the dark night. Dusk, it is decided, will be their time of attack - not only would they hope to catch the weary guardsmen unaware as they prepared to end their evening shift, but the setting sun would be at their backs, a boon to them and a bane to their enemies. And so it would be, on the crisp autumn afternoon that followed. The forces of the Republic and its allies approached.

The Battle of Black Skies

Before the coalition soldiers emerged from the rugged wilderness, a sound fills the air - war drums, beating low and loud from the city. Their approach must have been noted, a vast host assembled against the followers of the Black Kings - but the war drums do not sound as if they are sounding in despair or defeat, but to rally men to arms. At a long distance it is soon obvious that the gates of the city are closed and barred, and smoke rises from several places about Skras Tor, its source unclear.

The host’s surprise approach had been thwarted, it seemed, but the situation demanded they press on in spite of it. The warriors moved in to occupy the enemy farms, wary of arrows from the enemy walls, staying well out of their prickly reach. Soon, a siege would begin.

As the host emerges from the wilderness and moves toward the city, the source of the smoke soon reveals itself - the foe has set fire in their fields in several places, and a thick pall of smoke which is increasing in size and density is settling over the rural regions surrounding the city. There is time now, perhaps, to extinguish the blazes before much of the harvest is lost - but this will lose the few precious hours remaining until nightfall, and allow the foe to marshal their forces in earnest. Of course, if the crops are allowed to burn, even if the coalition is driven back, the Hesukar will suffer for the lack of food. But such would be a hollow victory indeed.

A strange thing, to burn your own harvest in hopes that the enemy would save it on your behalf. As murmurs and messengers passed between the strategists and thinkers, it was quickly decided to let the harvest burn - the siege would be established, but no attempt would be made to extinguish the flames - they did, after all, have their own food supply.

As night draws its cloak over the land, the war drums gradually fall silent. Watchers near the walls observe men in glittering copper armor moving here and there about the stone ramparts, but little else. The coalition troops disperse, ringing the city in a wall of sharp implements and strong hands - though to maintain such a siege their forces are spread lightly from place to place, each war-camp some distance from each other containing individual coalition forces. Mounted patrols move between the encampments, maintaining communication and doing their best in the gathering gloom to keep an eye out for attempted sallies.

As the first night of the siege draws on, the smoke of the burning field blankets the land, unimpeded by the coalition, a great firestorm. In places the flames even spread into the grasses, necessitating the movement of a few sentries and one warcamp to avoid the conflagration. Towards midnight reports begin to come in of missing sentries near the warcamp of the Machaka, and a strange howling noise is heard to the east of the city, where the men of Avnelin have their lines.

As the reports begin to flow in, the rapid response teams set out - mounted squadrons rush to the scenes of each disturbance, gathering intel on the enemy in the hopes that forces can be rallied against them.

As the cavalry approach the source of the eastern howling, the noise abates - a search of the grasslands turns up nothing, save a half-eaten corpse of a man with the features of a Machaka warrior. His face is missing, and his body appears to have been gnawed in many places by human teeth in some bestial rage. But near the main camp of the Machaka, far more is afoot - the cavalry dispatch there, numbers some two dozen, riding through the smoke and the darkness, are suddenly set upon by foes. Deadly foes which leap as high as their saddles, snarling like beasts, slavering and predatory. Cries fill the night as men struggle to hack at their attackers, and unicorns bolt in fright, or fight at their reins as the warriors on their backs come to grips with their foes. Copper weapons flash in the gloom, blood black beneath the moon staining blades - but their numbers dwindle almost as swiftly as they had been sent forth, their foe outnumbering them many times over. Man and unicorn flee heedless of danger back towards the Machaka warcamp, their pursuers at their heels.

Signal fires light amongst the adjacent camps, and men come running to the aid of the Machaka, hooves beating in the night alongside them. The Daru Iron-Lords come from the North, clad in their namesake metal - while the Khortuun, allies from the southern lands, come from the same direction as their home lands. Republic cavalry joined them both, though this time they avoided rushing in - they were the aid, not the sacrifices. The aim was not just to save their Machaka allies, but to annihilate this beastly force - one would hope that in their ferocity they lacked a mind for strategy. The Machaka forces, already set upon by these strange foes, draw back into a tight knit warband in defense - bristling spears pressed close leave little gap for these vicious but untrained claws.

Moments pass. A high keening fills the air, eerie and unnerving, approaching the Machaka encampment. Beyond the light of their torches the night is alive with the sounds of running feet, and eyes glint here and there in the blackness. They hear horns blowing and see the signal fires, and hands grip weapons of flint and stone close, knowing their comrades approach -

Then the first beast leaps forward into the dim light. It is a man, perhaps was a man, but no light of intelligence burns still behind those eyes - only a bloodthirsty rage. The skin is drawn taunt of its body, and its hands are unnaturally long and bear wicked claws, claws which drip with fresh blood. It bares its teeth in too-large mouth, displaying brutal fangs for a moment, and howls the piercing cry of its kindred. It bounds forward - and a spear takes it in the side. It snaps and snarls, a wild animal, but barely even seems to feel the wound. Almost contemptuously it pulls the weapon from its flesh and tosses it aside, and leaps forward again, rending claws seeking flesh.

And it is not alone. Behind it comes dozens, then scores of similar beasts. They come on as a wave, heedless of danger, and their nightmarish forms swiftly flood the Machaka camp. Men thrust, and shout, and die. Their weapons bite but poorly on the insidious creatures of black magic, and their attackers are fast, man twisted into a predator, no longer prey. Long fangs close about necks, and sharp claws tear through the hides and the leather of the Machaka as if it is nothing more than gossamer cloth. Swiftly the bodies are piled high, and in the span of a dozen breaths only a stubborn knot of the Machaka fight on about their captain, their comrades fallen - and only few of the terrifying Kraalen littering the ruin of their once proud warcamp.

But their sacrifice, with luck, would not be in vain. The forces of their allies now neared, closely-knit groups of metal weapons piercing towards the strange man-beasts. Seeing their allies in need, the typical arrow volleys were foregone, in favor of a strong melee. The Iron Lords from the North, the Khortuun from the South, two strange bedfellows alike pressed through the enemy. Just beyond the light of the campfire the mounted warriors of the Riverlanders arrive, looking upon the slaughter, but held back from a rash assault by the shouts of their captains. Some in the knot of the remaining Machaka plead desperately for aid as they struggle to fend off the bestial foe.

Men string bows, pulling up their chargers to sight through the gloom at the foe. Swiftly feathered shafts sprout from the swarming enemy, now seeming at least a hundred strong - but to little effect. Where bows might lay men low by pain or panic forces engaged from an unlooked for angle, these demons seem barely perturbed by the wooden shafts which whizz against their mob, and some only look at the riders in what could be described as annoyance, pulling arrows from their flesh. In the moments that pass the last men of the Machaka perish, pulled down by the hunting beasts by sheer weight of numbers - and then the glinting black eyes turn to the riders.

Unnaturally swift the Kraalen bound towards the riders, clearing the encampment faster than men have ever run. Some are still occupied with the bodies of the fallen Machaka, stuffing razor-sharp mouths with flesh hacked from bones, but others seek their own fresh meat - and indeed so swift is their uncanny loping gait that two of the riders, closer to the encampment than others to get better shots, are unhorsed even as they turn to flee north. The rest ride back into the gloom, needing no urging to bring their steeds to a gallop, something in their mounts perceiving that ought other than speed is gruesome death.

The remaining Republic captains still kept strategy in their mind, even as fear threatened to overtake it entirely. The mounted squadrons led this mindless foe back towards the allied forces, Kraalen hot on their heels both North and South - but a foe could not chase in two directions and remain united. The Khortuun and Daru alike stood ready, and the cavalry retreated behind their lines as they approached.

The cavalry swiftly outdistance their pursuers, even the bestial abominations of the Black Kings unable to keep pace with the horned beasts of the Nirari. The loping forms fall behind, and gradually their snarling slavering barks and cries cannot be heard any more, save from the direction of the Machaka encampment.

The determined warriors approach the strange horde from both sides, each force tightly knit nevertheless. The riders stand tall above them, keeping watch in the dim torchlight. This foe had to be eliminated, one way or another.

In a minute and little more the Machaka encampment comes in view - and a few Kraalen along with it, still feasting on the bodies of the slain. At the sight of so many men and bright torches the bestial once-men growl and champ their jaws, before disappearing westward into the darkness with astonishing speed. A single Kraalen is caught by a few arrows of men quick to the draw as it departs, and lies snapping and snarling in the dirt.

After dispatching the nightmare beasts, a swift council of war is taken. The coalition soldiers regroup to the east of the city, sleeping in shifts and fully armored. Come daybreak large knots of men move through the fields beyond the defenses of Skras Tor, burning all which cannot be carried off, and despoiling all which defies easy burning. Then the host departs east - they will not risk the lives of their kin against the walls, not while the fell creatures lurk in the night.

It is not altogether a clean retreat. Men who sleep a bit too far from the main body of troops disappear in that first night, and those who fall out of eyesight on the march, all too quickly. Howls and inhuman noises pursue the soldiers as they move away from the cursed city, but they too eventually fade. Skras Tor will live to another day, a den of demons.

27 Republican Cavalry slain
All 50 Machaka Warriors slain
6 Pennenthelli Warriors [Copper, Copper, Bows] slain
5 Daru Iron-Lords [Iron, Iron, Composite] slain
10 Khortuun Warriors slain
5 Corvidians Archers slain
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:26 pm

Year 248 of the Reckoning

Turn 25

Zhai Cheng: Raiders have struck Zhai Cheng again, this time coming out of the south! It seems the Middle Kingdom is beset on all sides by foes. With the soldiery busy in the forests where silk is found, the raiders boldly struck against the galena mine, and set fire to equipment there. They seized the peasants at work, and drove them southwards, no doubt into slavery, as well as causing 2 Wealth worth of damage to the mine itself... Two hundred Freemen and four hundred peasants are added to the numbers of the Shao Dynasty.

Eleskar: In the great libraries and arcaneries of Eleskar the scholars have developed techniques whereby the natural world may be measured, weighed, and found wanting or divined. Through these formalized methods and strictures they anticipate great advances, their knowledge not only duplicted but assured of veracity. Northeast of northeast, the explorers of the Eleskar roam. This land is one of tall trees and dense forests, like much of the land they know. To the north the forests grow cold and forbidding, but further east the dappled sunlit woodlands continue. Great beasts, as slow as the growth of the trees, but each as tall as three men, walk these forests. They dine on the leaves of the trees, but have wicked claws the length of swords, and stand upright on their back legs like the Eleskar. Apples, sweet and green, seem to be their favorite food. There is also a strange ore in this soil, a brilliant olive-green, which no doubt bears further inspection. The inspection of the northeastern region reveals that it is uncommonly rich in arcane energy, three separate points of power being mapped. Five hundred Freemen are added to the numbers of the Eleskar.

Sorrowfree: The cantankerous beasts, the camel, now bows to its captors. For long years the Khortuun have eaten the beast, and wise men have devised stratagems and devices to ride them, but training the creature itself to bear man upon its back eluded the inhabitants of the Vale of Ustar. No more! Riding on their malodorous companions, they shall be masters of the sand sea. Further explorations west reveal no new signs - save a dozen lost explorers, found wandering, raving. Probably they managed to escape their captors, if captors they were. Some speak in babbling voices of immense men with red hair, each as strong as ten men, who came upon them in the mountains passes at night. Others say that they were carried off by great beasts of rock and stone, with glittering eyes of green malice, who sprang out of the earth itself. Their stories differ on major details, and contradict eachother often, even more than would make sense for survivors of some great trauma. Three hundred Freewomen and four hundred Peasants are added to the numbers of the Vale of Ustar.

Kharbarinth: The Wheel, a simple machine but one with much potential, the scholars of Kharbarinth have developed. To the south of south of southwest of southwest the explorers roam from Kharbarinth, to the edge of the great sea of the south. The coastline continues east, and wide verdant plains are the land they sojourn upon, even as the east appears to be of this land. Familiar silveroaks grow here, as they seem to along most of these hilly coasts, and sorghum plants can be found in the coastal dells. Great red tubers, sweet but somewhat starchy, can be pulled from the ground here as well. In Kharbarinth men have enlisted in the military at excessive rates, pushing up the need for further training - as such the volunteers have put together a Barracks, though hard labor. (-50 Stability) At Stalheim only above quota iron production has ensued. +5 Meteoric Iron, -40 Stability. In Forgefend men have graven further stone from the work, laboring to finish the defenses of their homeland, while grumblers say the state should have handled this duty. +10 Stone, -30 Stability. Eight hundred Freemen are added to Kharbarinth; six hundred to Stalheim; five hundred Freemen to Forgefend. In addition, education has promoted two hundred Peasants in Forgefend to Freemen.

Bad news though! Raiders have struck Forgefend, provoking a battle with the patrolling defenders. Twenty four of the city guard were slain before the enemy was seen off. They came out of the east.

Varra: Word comes that the mines are nearing completion, and to expect the first shipments to be available in four years time. The scouts sent southeast return with word of a land of plains between mountains and forests, with forest to the east and arid mountains southwards. Great lions have been seen stalking this land, though pale blue gemstones in the earth might make risking their wrath worthwhile. Great stands of black walnut trees would provide such a settlement with unparalleled quality of timber. Three hundred citizens, two hundred Peasants and one hundred Freemen, have been added to the numbers of the sons of Saladon.

Daru: Men claiming to be inspired by the ancestors present the lords of the city with plans for ships to travel over the great waters - of little value to the Nirari themselves, but perhaps of worth to others. Some say this is a waste of time, and will lead to nothing good. Shipbuilding tech gained for free, -15 Stability. Three hundred Peasants and one hundred Freemen are added to the numbers of the Nirari.

Warclyfe: The Aun'kal receive the emissaries of Grum with diplomatic politeness at first, but upon their explanation of the mistake that was made, seem to be genuinely touched by the offer to teach their people the secrets of Tes'la. The Dawn Singers sends envoys with several crates of precious emeralds to Lo, as a mark of his esteem. His messengers also say that they look forward to the day when the Sons of the Dawn and the Sons of Tes'la draw swords together. There is also good news - passionate workers have put together a Paddock, to better contain the Child Birds for all to benefit from their succulent flesh. Some say the stench and noise they bring to the city is unnecessary, but more meat for poor and rich alike can hardly be decried in truth. -10 Stability. Two hundred Peasants and one hundred Freemen are added to the numbers of the people of Lo.

Avnelin: In mortar and block and stone the artisans of the fair city on the Fair River now master masonry, to raise high walls of thick rock which will resist even the most fell of assaults. These are black times though otherwise. Raiders have struck Avnelin while the army was shortstaffed, most of her strength in foreign lands. They thrust aside the defenders of the city, causing heavy losses of three dozen men, and burnt two Tanneries to the ground as well as stealing, again, a herd of unicorns. The deprivations of the insidious outlanders know no bounds! Three hundred Peasants and one hundred Freemen are added to the numbers of the Pennenthelli.

Velathri: West of west of the city the flatlands become more flat in truth, the rolling hills of the homeland dwindling. These arid acres see strange four legged beasts, cantankerous but not overly afraid of man, replace the familiar water buffalo. Their brays are harsh on men's ears. There are acres of golden wheat to be seen here as well, such as could support cities upon cities, though large snakes with glittering yellow scales which hunt the explorers make this region quite more dangerous than it at first seemed. A hundred Peasants and a hundred Freemen are added to the city of the Archons this generation.

Riverlands: A new Code of Laws has been crystalized in the Republic, so that all men may stand equal before the judgement seat. Staunch laborers of the River have taken up a collection from their personal savings for the military might of the state, and forged two hundred new suits of copper armor - though there is widespread discontent as to if this newfound militarism risks the mistakes of the past. -70 Stability. Two hundred Freemen and three hundred Peasants are added to the Republic this year.

Machaka: Two hundred Freemen and two hundred Peasants are added to the Machaka this year.

Corvus: Two hundred Freemen and three hundred Peasants are added to Corvus this year; one hundred Freemen and one hundred Peasants to Cavon.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:49 pm

Zhai Cheng

Chao was caring for the heavenly steeds in the paddock outside. They where magnificent creatures with coats that shined in the sunlight. Don't let their beauty fool you though the unicorns where feisty and fierce creatures easily pissed off. Chao had heard stories of men being impaled by those horns for catching a unicorn in a ornery mood so he knew to tread carefully. He walked to La who was particularly friendly at least has unicorns went has long has you gave her some nom noms she was very affectionate and easy to work with.

Chao gave her some jadegrass, and cherries her favorite snacks and after brushing her coat she nuzzled him gently then left to go graze elsewhere. Then there was Lu a ornery sonofabitch. very aggressive one that had to be handled with care. Chao would approach him slowly. Lu took one look at Chao and turned around kicking him square in the chest. Chao was gone.

"Wh-where am I!?" Chao said looking around. He saw men dressed in resplendent silk robes and a giant man wearing black silk robes who looked like a state official sitting at a wooden desk with a sheet of silk in front of him. Golden mists surrounded them and blue skinned demons hurried passed him him carrying strange devices.

"Your dead" The man in the black silk robe said simply.

"I'm dead?" Chao said shocked .

"Yes documents please"

"I don't have any documents" Chao said. He was weirdly unafraid.

One of the spirits whispered into King Yama's ear. Yama rolled his eyes.

"How is it that you sent yet another one!?" He shouts to the spirits. He raises his wooden stamp and pressed it against Chao's forehead! Chao didn't see it but it was the Huang character for release. Immediately he woke up responding to his wife Yaoling sitting next to him in their wooden hut.

"Oh your finally awake!" She says rushing to embrace him.

"What happened?" Chao said holding his chest which was wrapped up in bandages.

"You where knocked out, for two weeks we thought you'd never wake up" Yaoling said.

"Two weeks?" Chao said resting his hand on his forehead it felt like only a couple minutes when he was in the Spirit World.

"Mhm you were knocked out!" She says tears streaming from her eyes.

"Hmm well there's a lot to make up for then" He got up and walked out of their hut to the sun rising in the east.

Urban District [Granary , Spinning House,3 huts, Bloomery, Taixue, Monument, Nursery, Shrine (+6 Stability) ,Forge, Charcoal Pit],+I Flat Food Bonus |Palisade
Urban District[Forbidden Palace(+4 Stability),Garrison]
Rural District [6 Huts, Timber Camp,Watchpost,7 Gardens , Galena Scrape Mine]+II Flat Food Bonus.
Rural District[Quarry, Galena Scrape Mine, Paddock (Unicorn)]+II Flat Food Bonus.
Urban
Population Actions:
400 Scholars [Urban]|Researching ways to feed the masses [Agriculture (Doubled Research Bonus)]
200 Bureaucrats [Urban]| Enacting wise and sound government policy +II Wisdom, +IV Wealth, +IV Stability [VI/XX Plan of Multitudes (Wealth)]
800 Peasants [Rural District]| labor in the gardens in the riverlands to produce food --->+VII Labor, +XXI Food (2 from Domestic Crops,5 from granary ,7 from Aqueduct).
100 Peasants [Rural District] mining for galena ore.+ I Galena Ore, +I Labor
100 Peasants serving the State. +I Labor
100 Freemen laboring in Rural District.
100 Peasants [Rural District] Missing.
100 Artisans [Urban] | Crafting wares and tools at the Forge ---> -I Charcoal, -I Galena Ore +IV Wealth,-II Wealth, +I Industry
100 Artisans [Urban]|Crafting tools and wares at bloomery---> -II Wealth ,+I Industry
100 Artisans [Urban]|Crafting tools and wares -->-II Wealth, +I Industry
50[Iron Weapons, Iron Armor, Composite Bows] Scouting for the enemy base in the South.
80[Iron Weapons, Iron Armor, Composite Bows] Soldiers remain in Zhai Cheng patrolling.
25 [Iron Weapons, Iron Armor, Composite Bows] Soldiers pursuing business in foreign lands
100 Soldiers are training for war[III/III Wealth| I/I Industry]
And 100 more Soldiers are caparisoned for war may they fight with honor [III/III Wealth| I/I Industry]

Miscellaneous
Golden Age?[2/5]
100 Peasants take the Civil Service Examinations and pass becoming Bureaucrats.
100 Freemen educated has Scholars.
+IV Stability from Splendid Isolation.
+I Food from Domestic Animal [Unicorn]
Extra wealth is stored in Treasury
-III Wealth
[1/10]

Construction
Smithy [III/III Labor| III /III Wealth| I/IV Industry].Not Complete.
Aqueducts [0/V Labor |I/III Wealth|0/III Industry| V/V Stone].
Galena Mine repairs [II/II Wealth].Complete.
Watch Towers [I/I Wealth| I/I Labor| I/I Industry]Complete.
I Labor is spent tearing down Quarry.
3 Paddocks are built [VI/VI Labor]
1 Rural District[III/III Labor| 0/IV Wealth]
Iron Weapons [0/IV Wealth |0/I Industry|0/I Iron]

Economy
+IV Wealth from Palace Economy.
-I Wealth from Splendid Isolation.

Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:07 am, edited 9 times in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:07 am

Deepkin

Banks of the Great River, Kharbarinth
Eighth of Summersheat, Year Twohundred Fifty of the Reckoning

Bronzed backs labored under the sun, slick with sweat. Clothes wound about foreheads holds back sweat from swimming eyes, the baking heat sweltering despite the nearby coolness of the river. At intervals men step away from their positions, drawing ladles of water from large pots to quench their thirst, or throw over sweat backs. Most are nearly naked, men and women both, the humble loincloths and belly-bands of laborers suited for such backbreaking work.

They proceeded in a prescribed manner. At the front of the laboring kindreds, work-gangs with shovels leveled the terrain along lines of white ropes which artisans had placed before them. Others carried heavy stones on ropes, and pounding poles, ramming the earth where their forbearers had disturbed it, to render it unlikely to shift in the winter freezes. This compacted earth was rammed down several cubits below the surrounding soil, and lowered with shovels if it was too tightly packed to fall that amount. This was to accommodate the crews that came behind.

Sturdy workhorses hauled new carts fresh-built to carry broken stones from the mines, gravel, and sand. The largest stones were laid down first, and then those smaller, such as a hand could easily carry. Next the gravel, and then finally a layer of sand mixed with a light lime mortar. All of the various aggregates would meld together, it was hoped, though still reflect some quality of layering, to minimize any voids in the fabrication. A laborious process, the road gangs moved only a few hundred cubits per day, but what they built was engineered to last.

Finally, at least near the cities, artisans came behind the carts to lay cut flagstones atop the roadbed. Carts would not sink into such flagstones no matter the weather, and hobnailed boots like those the Guard favored could march many leagues even in spring or winter. In this manner the city fathers of Kharbarinth, the City of Bells, would be able to support their comrades in Stalheim and Forgefend with exemplary ease. Such concerns had mounted in importance since reports had come from the south of barbarian attacks.

Near noon new crews marched out from the city, and the laborers at work almost to a man stripped off and plunged into the deep blue waters of the Great River. It was a perk of working on this eastern road which most workers at the roads of the city did not enjoy, and so the crews heading towards Stalheim appreciated it while they could.

Start: 238 Wealth, 18 Hides, 77 Timber, 33 Stone, 1 Charcoal, 21 Wool, 15 Tin Ore, 12 Copper Ore, 2 Starmetal, 14 Skystone, 109 Stability
Citizens: +14 Labor, +9 Wealth
9 Peasants: Forced Labor [+9 Labor]
1 Peasants: Harvesting Stone in Flatlands [+1 Stone]
Freemen being educated into Scholars
Freemen (Patronage) being educated into Artisans [-4 Wealth, +2 Labor]
4 Freemen harvesting Stone in Flatlands [+4 Stone]
2 Freemen harvesting Timber in Forests [+4 Timber]
Explorers: Venturing Northeast
Artisans: Operating Docks District [+2 Food, +10 Wealth]
Artisans: Operating Rural District [+3 Food, +4 Stone, +4 Cinnabar, +2 Skystone] (+Labor)
3 Scholars: Researching Refined Construction
325 Soldiers: Marching north
Income: 27 Labor, 48 Wealth, 11 Industry, 61 Food, 1 Hides, 7 Timber, -1 Charcoal, 15 Stone, 1 Tin, 1 Copper, 4 Skystone, 4 Cinnabar
Upgrading Path Network to Road Network [6/6 Labor, 3/3 Wealth, 2/2 Industry, 4/4 Stone] [Done]
Constructing Grand Wall [9/9 Labor, 6/6 Wealth, 6/6 Industry, 20/20 Stone] [Done]
Upgrading 2x Huts to Houses [6/6 Labor, 4/4 Wealth, 3/6 Industry]
Upgrading 2x Huts to Houses [6/6 Labor, 4/4 Wealth, 0/6 Industry]
Fire-Forging 2x Bronze Armor [-2 Cinnabar]
+33 Stability from Housing, +3 Stability from Shrine, -9 Stability from Forced Labor, -9 Stability from Overcrowding
End: 269 Wealth, 19 Hides, 84 Timber, 23 Stone, 21 Wool, 16 Tin Ore, 13 Copper Ore, 2 Starmetal, 18 Skystone, 2 Cinnabar, 117 Stability

Start: 81 Wealth, 76 Timber, 10 Stone, 17 Meteoric Iron, 24 Starmetal, 7 Hides, 2 Clay, 7 Wool, 124 Stability
Citizens: 15 Labor, 7 Wealth
8 Peasants doing Forced Labor [+8 Labor]
Peasants being mobilized as Soldiers
Freemen being educated into a Scholar
Freemen [Patronage] being educated into Artisans [-4 Wealth, +2 Labor]
4 Freemen harvesting Stone in Flatlands [+4 Stone]
Peasants working Rural District [+5 Food, +4 Hides, +8 Wool, -2 Hides, +2 Wealth] (+Wealth)
Artisans working Urban District [+14 Food, -2 Wool, +4 Wealth] [+Wealth, +Labor]
2 Scholars researching Skystone Comprehension
425 Soldiers: Patrolling
Income: 27 Labor, 40 Wealth, 13 Industry, 53 Food, 11 Stone, 3 Timber, 2 Hides, 2 Wool, 1 Starmetal
Making Bireme [3/3 Wealth, 4/4 Industry, 5/5 Timber] [2/4 Years]
Constructing Tanners [2/2 Labor, 1/1 Wealth] [Done]
Constructing Spinning House x2 [6/6 Labor, 8/8 Wealth] [Done]
Constructing Eduba [4/4 Labor, 9/9 Wealth, 5/5 Industry] [Done]
Constructing Aqueduct [5/5 Labor, 3/3 Wealth, 3/3 Industry, 5/5 Stone] [Done]
Constructing Granary [4/4 Labor, 2/2 Wealth, 3/3 Stone] [Done]
Upgrading Huts to Houses x5 [10/15 Labor, 10/10 Wealth, 0/15 Industry]
Training Soldiers [3/3 Wealth, 1/1 Industry]
Making Forged Iron Armor [6/6 Wealth, 2/2 Industry]
Making Forged Iron Weapons [8/8 Wealth, 2/2 Industry]
Making Composite Bows [3/3 Wealth, 1/1 Industry]
Making Chariots [10/10 Wealth, 3/3 Industry]
+3 Stability from Shrine, +72 Stability from Housing, -3 Stability from Forced Labor
End: 58 Wealth, 79 Timber, 13 Stone, 12 Meteoric Iron, 25 Starmetal, 9 Hides, 2 Clay, 9 Wool, 196 Stability

Start: 31 Wealth, 10 Hides, 10 Stone, 14 Wool, 6 Coal, 11 Stability
Citizens: 12 Labor, 2 Wealth
1 Peasants doing Forced Labor [+1 Labor]
5 Freemen harvesting 4 Forest and 1 Plains [+8 Timber, +1 Stone]
1 Freemen being educated into Scholars
1 Freemen being educated [Patronage] into Artisans [+2 Labor, -4 Wealth]
Peasants operating Docks District [+3 Food, +4 Wealth]
Income: 14 Labor, 19 Wealth, 9 Industry, 18 Food, 1 Hides, 6 Stone, 2 Coal
Constructing Grand Wall [5/9 Labor, 6/6 Wealth, 6/6 Industry, 4/20 Stone] -> 9/9 Labor, 20/20 Stone [Done]
Constructing Houses [0/18 Labor, 9/9 Wealth, 8/9 Industry] -> 5/18 Labor, 9/9 Industry
Constructing Grand Wall [0/9 Labor, 0/6 Wealth, 6/6 Industry, 0/20 Stone]
End: 50 Wealth, 11 Hides, 14 Wool, 8 Coal, 22 Stability
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:04 am

City of Daru
Year of the Ancestor 150

The disastrous start to the war with the Heuskar, while working with the various different cities of the region, had minimal impact on the Nirari, except for the death of their ruler, First Teroh. During the retreat, when his men were attacked he turned to save a small group of them losing his own life in exchange for saving dozens of his soldiers. To complicate this, the city elite were pushing for a more streamlined process for selecting new rulers with Teroh dead. Without any major players in the city besides the High Priestess, Serra, she was granted temporary status as the city's ruler until the time that the elite members of the city can determine which among them should become the next First.

For Serra, this was a strange position to be in. She'd led the people previously whenever the First left the city, but it was always with the approval of the First and never with her as the final authority. For at least the next couple of years, she'd be the only person to simultaneously hold the titles of High Priestess and First of the Nirari. Nothing like this had been done before, and this would prove to be a difficult position for Serra. She enlisted the help of her own child, a youthful woman named Reya. She took on many duties both in service to The Ancestor as well as to the city.

Year of the Ancestor 151

In the second year of the joint rule by Serra and Reya, there still seemed to be no movement within the upper classes of the city. Discontent regarding their inability to decide and the lack of credible leadership within their own numbers caused many of the people to look to the rulers they had currently. Having seemingly begun what looked to many like a new style of ruler in the city, more and more people were referring to Serra as the First of the Nirari. Many were jokingly saying that Reya should be considered her Second and the heir-apparent to the title just to prevent any sort of trouble in the future.

While Serra herself wasn't too keen on the idea, Reya seemed to have the youthful energy to carry this plan forward into the future. Throughout the year, she was very visible working with the soldiers, leading the sacrifices at the shrine, and encouraging the peasants and artisans in their works. She visited the plains that the slaves were working, giving promises that they would not be forgotten here. She was visible all over the city, and as the fall's harvest festival was ongoing, she had pressed her mother into subduing the nobles who elected the next ruler. Through a mixture of negotiation and intimidation, Serra and Reya gained the support of the entirety of the nobility.

With this, Serra is proclaimed Primarch of Daru, First of the Nirari, High Priestess of the Ancestor. Reya, takes the titles of Heir of the Primacy and continues her work within the city. It is following this official declaration that she declares that slavery is against the will of the Ancestor granting all the slaves within the city equal rights to anyone else who choses to live in the embrace of the Ancestor. She has soldiers, veterans from the brief encounter with the monstrosities of Skras Tor, describe what had become of people who at one point were not so dissimilar to the Daru in their nomadic wanderings. How slavery and the freely discarding of life had led them to desecrations of the flesh. She urged that many of the people train to become soldiers so that the threats from the northern plains can be faced and defeated.

Within the timespan of two years, the leadership of Daru was firmly in the hold of the Priestly Class for at least two generations. Her soldiery swelled, the faithful flocked to their leaders, however, the sudden wave of changes had weakened the stability of the city and would need to be rebuilt.

44 Wealth, 20 Stone, 2 Clay, 17 Timber, 9 Hides
Shrine: 20 Wealth
Stability: 11
Armament: 15 Copper Armor, 100 Composite Bows
+300 Peasants, +100 Freemen

Daru: 1680 Citizens: 300 Scholars, 200 Artisans,100 Freemen, 600 Peasants, 200 Slaves, 280 Soldiers (185 with Copper Armor, 95 With Iron Armor, Composite Bows, Stone Weapons)
Domestic Beasts: Unicorns, Chickens
Domestic Crops: Maize
Passive Income: 9 Labor, 3 Researchers, 3 Food, -4 Wealth, 2 Industry

Urban I: Scholar, 2 Artisan Workers: 1 Food, -2 Clay, +4 Wealth
Flat I: Peasants(Slaves): 5 Food, -1 Hide, 4 Wealth, 1 Clay
Flat II: Peasants(Slaves): 6 Food, 1 Clay, 2 Wealth
Forest I: Peasants: 2 Food, 4 Timber
Hills I: Peasants: 4 Food, 2 Stone, 2 Hides
Hills II: Peasants: 2 Food, 4 Stone
Peasants: Work Forests: 2 Timber
Peasants: Work Hills: 2 Stone
Peasants: Train to become Soldiers
Freemen: Train to become Explorers

Active Income: 20 Food, 10 Wealth, 6 Timber, 8 Stone
Total Income: 23 Food, 6 Wealth, 6 Timber, 8 Stone, 1 Hide
Stability: 11 + 3 - 10 = +4
Food: 23 - 19.6(pops) - 1(Dedication) = 2.4 Surplus

Construction: 9 Labor
[Flat II] Garden (3/3 Labor)
[Flat II] Garden (3/3 Labor)
[Flat II] Tanners: (2/2 Labor, 1/1 Wealth)
Clear Slums (1/1 Labor)
100 Composite Bows 2/2 Wealth 1/1 Industry
Train Soldiers: 2/2 Wealth 1/1 Industry, Armed with 100 Composite Bows

Actions:
200 Scholars Rune of Fire
100 Scholars Researching Mortar from Rivermouth 2/5
100 Soldiers (Iron Weapons, Iron Armor, Composite Bows) Patrol and Protect Daru
185 Soldiers (Copper Armor, Composite Bows, Stone Weapons) Patrol and Protect Daru
2 Wealth and 1 Food Dedicated to the Ancestor as thanks for the safe return of the Soldiers of Daru
-10 Stability as Reya Frees the Slaves

Remaining Resources:
43 Wealth, 28 Stone, 23 Timber, 10 Hides, 2 Clay
Shrine: 22 Wealth Dedicated
Stability: 4
Armament: 2 Sets of Siege Ladders, 15 Copper Armor, 100 Composite Bows
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse