NATION

PASSWORD

A Different World: The Noble Cities [OOC|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:28 pm

Lazarian wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:Playing has the Shao has just been really disappointing so far XD.

My settlement burned down, lost a shit ton of people, whatever optimism I had has evaporated to nothingness. Time to pull the plug and put in a end to this clown show

The mighty civilization that was resilient enough to defeat and destroy two armies with superior
numbers...folds to losing 3 Wealth?

You know your a part of the reason why I'm quitting :p

But seriously I wanted to play a isolated chinese inspired civilization but it just doesn't feel like I've been able to accomplish anything I set out to do.

So yeah goodbye

Lazarian
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lazarian » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:29 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Lazarian wrote:The mighty civilization that was resilient enough to defeat and destroy two armies with superior

But seriously I wanted to play a isolated chinese inspired civilization but it just doesn't feel like I've been able to accomplish anything I set out to do.

So yeah goodbye

Hey, I'm done messing with the Shao for a while.

Idk, that’s a bummer. Even though we were enemies, the Shao were respectable opponents and it’s a shame to have less players.
Last edited by Lazarian on Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Lazarian wrote:The mighty civilization that was resilient enough to defeat and destroy two armies with superior

So yeah goodbye

Dude don't go! It was awesome having the Shao around. Now I can't read any good not!China post while trying to prepare for my own fight.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:20 am

Ralnis wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:

So yeah goodbye

Dude don't go! It was awesome having the Shao around. Now I can't read any good not!China post while trying to prepare for my own fight.

Nah I was just joking. Let's see here traps? Traps are a good thing I believe yeah I'll just set up some traps to deal with these raiders.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:04 am

Update today? It's been all quiet on the OOC front, but the IC is popping off.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Lazarian
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lazarian » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:08 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:Update today? It's been all quiet on the OOC front, but the IC is popping off.

Everyone except the Velathri and Varra is in.

bonks update machine

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:10 am

The land is quiet. The air is still.

C'mon, RNG. Bring it!

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:43 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:Update today? It's been all quiet on the OOC front, but the IC is popping off.

Do we have anyone doing combat this time around? If so, it may take an extra couple of days.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:46 am

Lazarian wrote:

Everyone except the Velathri and Varra is in.

bonks update machine

Yeah... my schedule had shifted, so instead of midday, when I get my creative high, I am going to be writing at night. The lack of inspiration has been killing my ability to write. And last week was a big shift in my schedule, so RPing was the least of my worries. Hopefully I'll be able to write this week.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:54 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Lazarian wrote:Everyone except the Velathri and Varra is in.

bonks update machine

Yeah... my schedule had shifted, so instead of midday, when I get my creative high, I am going to be writing at night. The lack of inspiration has been killing my ability to write. And last week was a big shift in my schedule, so RPing was the least of my worries. Hopefully I'll be able to write this week.

If time or creativity are low, put out a little blurb about something happening, 2-3 sentences, and just put your actions down so you can continue progressing.

Olthenia
Senator

Postby Olthenia » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:26 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Yeah... my schedule had shifted, so instead of midday, when I get my creative high, I am going to be writing at night. The lack of inspiration has been killing my ability to write. And last week was a big shift in my schedule, so RPing was the least of my worries. Hopefully I'll be able to write this week.

If time or creativity are low, put out a little blurb about something happening, 2-3 sentences, and just put your actions down so you can continue progressing.

Whenever I have a hard time kicking off a post, I try to force myself to write at least a hundred words. If I can just get that, I can usually do a hundred more - and so on.

The first paragraph's always the toughest.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:46 pm

Mm well it would be a shame to have no varrans
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Lazarian
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lazarian » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:56 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Lazarian wrote:Everyone except the Velathri and Varra is in.

bonks update machine

If you want, TG me your goals and I can draft up all the turns you’ve missed, just to make jumping back easier to do.

Olthenia
Senator

Postby Olthenia » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:38 pm

Lazarian wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Yeah... my schedule had shifted, so instead of midday, when I get my creative high, I am going to be writing at night. The lack of inspiration has been killing my ability to write. And last week was a big shift in my schedule, so RPing was the least of my worries. Hopefully I'll be able to write this week.

If you want, TG me your goals and I can draft up all the turns you’ve missed, just to make jumping back easier to do.

Yeah, same here. Hand us your homework! We'll help you out!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:16 am

Glad to see Az got a post out. I'll push update in a few hours, even if Ted can't get anything in, unfortunately.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:54 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Glad to see Az got a post out. I'll push update in a few hours, even if Ted can't get anything in, unfortunately.

Don't worry got it in. I kept it short, to focus on getting back on track. I honestly found a good time this morning. Was feeling pretty good, considering I had a fever that was harassing me with a headache. So I figured that this may be the best time before it comes back. And you know, I also wanted to make it on time.
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:10 pm

Whew. Almost had a heart attack after accidentally closing the posting tab. Luckily I write with a widget that saves recently closed pages.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:46 pm

So reading that, I bring the maize south, have maize domestication, but the maize itself died off? So I need to bring maize down again?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:49 pm

Nuxipal wrote:So reading that, I bring the maize south, have maize domestication, but the maize itself died off? So I need to bring maize down again?

Indeed so. Transplanting has a chance of failure.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012

Postby Pragia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:01 pm

Oh boy... batteries that even commoners can use, time to get stockpiling

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:02 pm

I never thought I'd write this but I'm excited about bureaucracy now.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:19 pm

So how much would you think 18 wealth will require in terms of manpower? To transfer I mean.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:26 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:So how much would you think 18 wealth will require in terms of manpower? To transfer I mean.

None at all, to traders which are visiting your city.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:32 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:So how much would you think 18 wealth will require in terms of manpower? To transfer I mean.

Sweet! I imagine I also finished studying the highlander mortaring tech?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:37 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:

Sweet! I imagine I also finished studying the highlander mortaring tech?

Technically I think you finish this turn, since it is being taught at a rate which would take five turns.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse