NATION

PASSWORD

The Mafia Queen (OOC, Sign Ups Are OPEN!!!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Thu May 20, 2021 9:10 am

Christian Confederation wrote:I'm alive

Paul Lacrosse has reached you. Everyone else is in different parts of the battle. You were mentioned here:

In yet another section of the battle, Steve Johnson stood victorious, with five confirmed kills around him. Despite his controversial shoot and stab fighting style, he had somehow managed to emerge victorious due to his speed and calculated dodges. There was in part an element of luck as well because the mobsters were distracted by sniper fire and were facing the wrong way since they were calculating to hunt for Antihero instead (a flank from Steve, especially from this far to the east was unexpected).

Steve could smell the gunpowder and blood. He had just received radio confirmation that Shiroi, Paul, and Lorelei were trekking out to reinforce him. At present, he could see no more hostiles around him.

Paul Lacrosse

In another section of the battle, Paul Lacrosse had finally found Steve Johnson. The tough American Senator was standing amidst a group of fallen Mafiosis; holding a handgun and bloodied knife.

Paul let out a sigh of relief as he lowered his MP5.

"You alright Senator?" Paul asked. "Looks like you're quite the fight-"

He was interrupted because to their west and across some great distance, a massive explosion had just gone off... a cataclysmic one it seemed with a blinding passing of bright light, a overwhelmingly deafening noise... even from where Paul stood he could feel the Earth shake just briefly. He turned and saw that many many birds had taken off and flown, having been harassed from their trees by this weapon going off.

"The HELL do you figure that is?!"

I don't like it... I don't fucking like this.... Our guys better not be hit.

He tried to radio Shiroi but there was nothing. Nothing at all.

"Maybe I try to radio Tom now," Paul said. He turned to Steve as well, "The hell should we do?"

Just to clarify, Shiroi and Lorelei got sidetracked so only Paul is with you know. Just talk to Paul if you want. It would help a lot to read the last 2 pages.

Welcome back.

Bursken
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bursken » Thu May 20, 2021 4:45 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Bursken wrote:Name: Dr. Hugo T. Green
Appearance: Fit, brown-haired, and green-eyed. No beard but small mustache. 200 cm (6 foot 5 for you yanks)
Skillset: E.R surgeon who has experience with gun crimes. He has a doctorate in medicine and is handy with knives. He does regular exercise and as a result, is quite fit and strong, and he regularly swims and runs in his (little) free time. He also fences. INCREDIBLY LUCKY
Personality: Hugo is a cheerful guy who handles stress well and enjoys saving lives. Relationship-wise, he is always looking for "the one" and believes in true love. Some say he is a dreamer, but he is not the only one.
Weaknesses/Fears: Afraid of orangutans due to experience with one as a child. This has haunted him.
Likes: Food, eating food, helping people, reading, playing games, and fencing ( OOC I do this IRL and thought it would be nice to include)
Dislikes: Oragutangs and inconsiderate folk
Motivation for joining Antihero team/backstory:
His best mate from childhood became a druggie and to fuel his addiction he did crimes for the mafia. He eventually was caught, snitched, and was brutally killed in a display of what happens to snitches. His first girlfriend's father was also tied to the mafia, and had his "boys" rough Hugo up, though they mistook his brother for him, leading to his brother walking with a limp and occasionally a cane

I like this character, we are missing a medical expert on the team and he'd be useful. He looks good.

But I'm just a bit worried about the incredibly lucky listed as a skillset, what do you mean by that?

Oh, just as when he was in a car accident he was fine and when he was to be beaten up they mistook his brother for him
I like things and stuff
You like things and stuff
Let's be friends!

We need more happy people. Let’s talk! I’ll try and make you happier

Lefty shmefty

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Thu May 20, 2021 4:50 pm

Bursken wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
I like this character, we are missing a medical expert on the team and he'd be useful. He looks good.

But I'm just a bit worried about the incredibly lucky listed as a skillset, what do you mean by that?

Oh, just as when he was in a car accident he was fine and when he was to be beaten up they mistook his brother for him

Approved. Welcome.

However, we need to deal with the current increasingly complicated Vault/Grand Cannons/Steel Mage battle using existing players. Afterwards, I’ll create a scenario for you and others to immediately enter the plot.

Kaledoria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaledoria » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:13 am

Bwahaha, you thought I was no longer watching the IC did you? But I did and: REINFORCEMENTS DENIED! :p
Last edited by Kaledoria on Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:13 pm

Kaledoria wrote:Bwahaha, you thought I was no longer watching the IC did you? But I did and: REINFORCEMENTS DENIED! :p

I like this inventive use of the tech skills

Who knew that a hacking expert could be this lethal in battle? Sometimes it’s not all guns, brawn, and magic :)

I think this may end up a recurring theme in the RP and it’s only made possible by the Lorelei character

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse