NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Empire's End (Character RP/OOC/Signups) [OPEN!!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby Lotrisia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:00 am

App
Atherus Trayarck 

Faction: New Republic (official), The Commodore’s Men (criminal/black ops organisation)

Appearance: Standing at 1,81m, Commodore Trayarck cuts a fairly imposing figure, and is not above using that to his benefit. At 54, he’s older than most under his command, and a few of his superiors too, something he’s grown fond of reminding them of. He’s often found wearing clothes oddly reminiscent of a militia uniform, though he claims it’s mostly for sentimentality, to remind him of his younger days. His face often gives little away, and he can prove to be a devilishly difficult person to read.

Personality: Fiery, tenacious, and surprisingly devious in planning, the Commodore often finds himself in charge of lightning offensives and misleading feints within his area of operation. He has proven himself to be a capable leader, able to bring out many of the best attributes of his subordinates, all of whom have become fiercely loyal to him personally. His command style and abilities have often earned him acclaim from his higher-ups, who see his quick and unpredictable style of warfare to be exemplary of NR tactics. He has also proven surprisingly capable in the Rebellion’s, and later the NR’s dealings with criminal organisations like the Black Sun, able to cut through the deception to the core.

The Commodore, on the surface, gives the impression of being the model commander. However, the shining chromium veneer hides a tarnished, corrupt centre. His own personal brand of deviousness comes from years working as part of the Black Sun, and he hasn’t lost a drop of the criminality of his youth. His running of a large array of illicit mining rigs on the gas giant Ord Ibanna has earned him substantial profit, and while he is no longer involved with the Black Sun, he retains numerous connections with the galaxy's criminal underbelly. Commodore Trayarck is by no means a shining example of NR moral superiority.

Biography: Unlike most Mon Calamari serving with the New Republic, Trayarck was not born on Dak, growing up instead in the bowels of Coruscant’s undercity. He joined the Republic Judiciary forces in hopes of escaping his destitute surroundings, and proved to be naturally talented, rising to the rank of senior Lt. With the outbreak of the Clone Wars, he was one of the few Calamari officers in the GAR, and his natural abilities in command allowed him to rise to the occasion, eventually earning him the position of Captain, commanding the Victory Star Destroyer Audacious. However, with the rise of the Empire following the end of the Clone Wars, policies of discrimination led to his resigning his commission as a Captain. He continued to command ships, taking a leading role in the command of the Black Sun’s limited mercenary space assets. This lasted up until 3 BBY, at which point he had a major falling-out with Black Sun leadership over pay negotiations, fleeing aboard a stolen fighter. It was at this point that he entered service with the burgeoning Rebellion, who remained unaware of his criminal past. The Rebellion was desperate for seasoned officers like him, and he once again rose throughout the ranks, eventually commanding his own MC80, the Egality, in 2 ABY. Operating near Sullust, Trayarck proved to be a formidable opponent, with his aggressive attacks and constant menacing of convoys proving to be a thorn in the Empire’s side. It was at this point, while performing a routine reconnaissance of the Ord Ibanna system, that Commodore Trayarck once again smelled opportunity. The gas giant’s old tibanna mining facilities were found to be in repairable condition, and the planet itself had its own trade hub and docks. Trayarck began using his resources as a Rebel Commodore to repair and operate the mining stations for personal profit, often selling the tibanna back to the Rebel Alliance at elevated prices. This, of course earned him considerable profit, fuelled by the raging of the Galactic Civil War. After the Rebel victory at Endor, and the foundation of the New Republic, Trayarck had to be more cautious in his more immoral actions, as with the government finally becoming official he found himself under closer scrutiny. However, his cautiousness was for nought, as he was quickly found out. However, rather than facing punishment, he was instead saddled with command of a black ops group built off of the foundation of the very illicit operation he had created. Hequickly found himself at the head of a questionable campaign of sabotage, intimidation, and assassination, using his criminal connections and questionable morality to the NR's own advantage. Despite the earliness with which we find that operation, Commodore Trayarck finally appears to be in a position to use all of his skills to the good of his allies.

Skills:
Highly capable in leading asymmetric warfare
Excellent tactical commander
Able, though not excellent, logistician
Highly persuasive, very charismatic and good public speaker
Middling shot with rifles, has difficulty using pistols

Faction: The Commodore’s Men

Type: NR Warlord/Criminal group

Planet(s) controlled: 
Ord Ibanna, Tibanna-rich gas giant with significant numbers of mining facilities

Population: 145 000 civilians, primarily workers aboard mining platforms and trade station

Resources: Massive reserves of tibanna gas within Ord Ibanna itself, middling deposits of heavy metals in asteroid belts and planetary moons

Description: Functioning at in the past primarily as an illicit mining group, the Commodore’s Men were founded and funded by Trayarck, and for the majority of their history mostly existed to line his pockets with profit from the rich tibanna reserves of Ord Ibanna. However, following their discovery and use as leverage by NR High Command, they are now in the initial stages of being transformed into an unofficial black-ops unit dedicated to sowing division and conflict among Remnant groups, using any methods necessary.

Forces:
57 New Republic Special Operations Instructors
603 Trainee Special Operations Operators
28 000 New Republic Marines stationed aboard the various ships of the Sullustan Sector fleet
6000 Boarding Assault Marines equipped with powered armour exosuits, trained for boarding actions

Fleet:
New Republic Sullustan fleet

Cruisers:
1x MC80 Winged (Egality)
1x Dauntless (Stormchaser)
2x MC75 (Solemnity, Rejuvenance)

Frigates:
2x MC60
1x Gladiator/Demolisher (Imperial defection)
1x MC40
1x Dreadnaught (Clone Wars-spec retrofit)
6x Nebulon-B (2 in stripped-down state, 4 in fully restored state)

Corvettes
11x CR90 (Wartime retrofit)
5x Marauder
3x Gozanti
1x Arquitens (Imperial defection)
7x GR75 (Transport and Logistics)

Fighter complement:

Total 20 squadrons

7x X-Wing

2x B-Wing
3x Y-Wing
6x A-Wing
1x V-Wing
1x Z-95 Headhunter (Clone version)
Last edited by Lotrisia on Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:49 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:23 am

Lotrisia wrote:snip

You should probably downsize or I need to upside my fleet.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:24 am

Abbeyverne wrote:
Strala wrote:Uh thanks? I don't know what I did to get such a position, but thanks anyways!

Oh.. I meant Draos... So sorry, but I could use a second one too. Me makes big mistake.

Oh that's fine. What would I even do as Co-op

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrisia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:27 am

Strala wrote:
Lotrisia wrote:snip

You should probably downsize or I need to upside my fleet.

I can probably afford to drop one of the MC75s and then a couple of my frigates and corvettes, but this kind of fleet will for the most part be operating in sections patrolling the Sullust sector, so I'm not sure how much smaller I can make it while still fulfilling its role within the NR

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:28 am

Lotrisia wrote:
Strala wrote:You should probably downsize or I need to upside my fleet.

I can probably afford to drop one of the MC75s and then a couple of my frigates and corvettes, but this kind of fleet will for the most part be operating in sections patrolling the Sullust sector, so I'm not sure how much smaller I can make it while still fulfilling its role within the NR

I know, but I would also need a upsized fleet since I'm pushing for the core. You can probably keep it that size and I'll just update my flotilla

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:30 am

Tysklandia wrote:
Abbeyverne wrote:
Hopefully next week. I'm hoping Rifta will go the NR route, then we're good. Members of the NR and IR might want to start brainstorming their attack.

I would need some more info about the nature of the fondor attack.
Is it about operation Cinder?
If not, is it an attack we know that is coming? Is it a surprise attack?

It would be an attack that was anticipated but the Imps wouldn't know when. It would not be in relation to Operation: Cinder unless you guys are working on it and it is somehow connected to the station (do you need the satellites there?).

OP of Empire's End RP, Frequenter of P2TM, and part of the F7 delegation along with -Astoria, Valentine Z, Western Fardelshufflestein, La Xinga, and Nooooooooooooooo.
“...My only complaint is that this guy seems to have plot armor thicker than the hull of a battleship. What’s this Holy Grail thing, anyway? I tried looking it up using foreign information networks but I kept seeing footage of knights being butchered by a rabbit... I don’t think that was a legitimate source.”

...and Josephus sorta started a nuclear war, so I'll just ignore the fact that Kakistopia has almost 50% of deaths due in some part to the God-Empress, and I'll also ignore that Josephus XII was raised as a child-soldier, and I'll say Josephus is the more horrible leader.

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrisia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:33 am

Strala wrote:
Lotrisia wrote:

I know, but I would also need a upsized fleet since I'm pushing for the core. You can probably keep it that size and I'll just update my flotilla

Yeah sure thing, I can also lend you a section of my fleet for the Core push if you want it

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:35 am

Lotrisia wrote:App
Atherus Trayarck 

Faction: New Republic (official), The Commodore’s Men (criminal organisation)

Appearance: Standing at 1,81m, Commodore Trayarck cuts a fairly imposing figure, and is not above using that to his benefit. At 54, he’s older than most under his command, and a few of his superiors too, something he’s grown fond of reminding them of. He’s often found wearing clothes oddly reminiscent of a militia uniform, though he claims it’s mostly for sentimentality, to remind him of his younger days. His face often gives little away, and he can prove to be a devilishly difficult person to read.

Personality: Fiery, tenacious, and surprisingly devious in planning, the Commodore often finds himself in charge of lightning offensives and misleading feints within his area of operation. He has proven himself to be a capable leader, able to bring out many of the best attributes of his subordinates, all of whom have become fiercely loyal to him personally. His command style and abilities have often earned him acclaim from his higher-ups, who see his quick and unpredictable style of warfare to be exemplary of NR tactics. He has also proven surprisingly capable in the Rebellion’s, and later the NR’s dealings with criminal organisations like the Black Sun, able to cut through the deception to the core.

The Commodore, on the surface, gives the impression of being the model commander. However, the shining chromium veneer hides a tarnished, corrupt centre. His own personal brand of deviousness comes from years working as part of the Black Sun, and he hasn’t lost a drop of the criminality of his youth. He often subtly extorts money out of the planets his fleet protects, on the pretence of “supplying the fleet”. That money, instead of going into munitions and fuel, instead goes straight into his pocket. Trayarck, for all his pretences of loyalty, is little better than a thief.

Biography: Unlike most Mon Calamari serving with the New Republic, Trayarck was not born on Dak, growing up instead in the bowels of Coruscant’s undercity. He joined the Republic Judiciary forces in hopes of escaping his destitute surroundings, and proved to be naturally talented, rising to the rank of senior Lnt. However, he was bought out by the Black Sun and quickly became one of their moles inside the Judiciaries, supplying them with information about planned raids on warehouses and arrests. With the outbreak of the Clone Wars, he was one of the few Calamari officers in the GAR, and his natural abilities in command allowed him to rise to the occasion, eventually earning him the position of Captain, commanding the Victory Star Destroyer Audacious. However, with the rise of the Empire following the end of the Clone Wars, policies of discrimination led to his resigning his commission as a Captain. He continued to command ships, taking a leading role in the command of the Black Sun’s limited space assets. This lasted up until 3 BBY, at which point he had a major falling-out with Black Sun leadership over direction, fleeing aboard a stolen fighter. It was at this point that he entered service with the burgeoning Rebellion, who remained unaware of his criminal nature. The Rebellion was desperate for seasoned officers like him, and he once again rose throughout the ranks, eventually commanding his own MC80, the Egality, in 2 ABY. Operating near Sullust, Trayarck proved to be a formidable opponent, with his aggressive attacks and constant menacing of convoys proving to be a thorn in the Empire’s side. It was at this point, while performing a routine reconnaissance of the Ord Ibanna system, that Commodore Trayarck once again smelled opportunity. The gas giant’s old tibanna mining facilities were found to be in repairable condition, and the planet itself had its own trade hub and docks. Trayarck began using his resources as a Rebel Commodore to repair and operate the mining stations for personal profit, often selling the tibanna back to the Rebel Alliance at elevated prices. This, of course earned him considerable profit, fuelled by the raging of the Galactic Civil War. After the Rebel victory at Endor, and the foundation of the New Republic, Trayarck had to be more cautious in his more immoral actions, as with the government finally becoming official he found himself under closer scrutiny. It was at this point that he began to entertain thoughts of breaking off and forming his own faction, bankrolled by the money provided by Ord Ibanna and enforced by the loyal fleet under his command. It may be that this fantasy soon comes to pass.

Planet(s) controlled: 
Ord Ibanna, Tibanna-rich gas giant with significant numbers of mining facilities

Population: 145 000 civilians, primarily workers aboard mining platforms and trade station

Resources: Massive reserves of tibanna gas within Ord Ibanna itself, middling deposits of heavy metals in asteroid belts and planetary moons

Description: Functioning at this point primarily as an illicit mining group, the Commodore’s Men were founded and funded by Trayarck, and mostly exist to line his pockets with profit from the rich tibanna reserves of Ord Ibanna. However, the Commodore has plans to expand the group from a mining rig into something more consequential, funding his creation of an independent state under his personal control. As of yet these plans lay unrealised, but friction between Commodore Trayarck and NR high command has recently made the eventuality more likely.

Fleet:

Cruisers:
1x MC80 Winged (Egality)

Frigates:
2x MC60
1x MC40

Corvettes
5x Marauder
3x Gozanti

Fighter complement:

Total 20 squadrons

7x X-Wing

2x B-Wing
3x Y-Wing
6x A-Wing
1x V-Wing

Very interesting perspective! The NR guy with criminal relations! Accepted, kinda. If you answer this question it's good: Is the fleet in with his criminal group or is it truly NR?

Edit: And I need his skills too.
Last edited by Abbeyverne on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

OP of Empire's End RP, Frequenter of P2TM, and part of the F7 delegation along with -Astoria, Valentine Z, Western Fardelshufflestein, La Xinga, and Nooooooooooooooo.
“...My only complaint is that this guy seems to have plot armor thicker than the hull of a battleship. What’s this Holy Grail thing, anyway? I tried looking it up using foreign information networks but I kept seeing footage of knights being butchered by a rabbit... I don’t think that was a legitimate source.”

...and Josephus sorta started a nuclear war, so I'll just ignore the fact that Kakistopia has almost 50% of deaths due in some part to the God-Empress, and I'll also ignore that Josephus XII was raised as a child-soldier, and I'll say Josephus is the more horrible leader.

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrisia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:38 am

Abbeyverne wrote:
Lotrisia wrote:App
Atherus Trayarck 

Faction: New Republic (official), The Commodore’s Men (criminal organisation)

The Commodore, on the surface, gives the impression of being the model commander. However, the shining chromium veneer hides a tarnished, corrupt centre. His own personal brand of deviousness comes from years working as part of the Black Sun, and he hasn’t lost a drop of the criminality of his youth. He often subtly extorts money out of the planets his fleet protects, on the pretence of “supplying the fleet”. That money, instead of going into munitions and fuel, instead goes straight into his pocket. Trayarck, for all his pretences of loyalty, is little better than a thief.

Biography: Unlike most Mon Calamari serving with the New Republic, Trayarck was not born on Dak, growing up instead in the bowels of Coruscant’s undercity. He joined the Republic Judiciary forces in hopes of escaping his destitute surroundings, and proved to be naturally talented, rising to the rank of senior Lnt. However, he was bought out by the Black Sun and quickly became one of their moles inside the Judiciaries, supplying them with information about planned raids on warehouses and arrests. With the outbreak of the Clone Wars, he was one of the few Calamari officers in the GAR, and his natural abilities in command allowed him to rise to the occasion, eventually earning him the position of Captain, commanding the Victory Star Destroyer Audacious. However, with the rise of the Empire following the end of the Clone Wars, policies of discrimination led to his resigning his commission as a Captain. He continued to command ships, taking a leading role in the command of the Black Sun’s limited space assets. This lasted up until 3 BBY, at which point he had a major falling-out with Black Sun leadership over direction, fleeing aboard a stolen fighter. It was at this point that he entered service with the burgeoning Rebellion, who remained unaware of his criminal nature. The Rebellion was desperate for seasoned officers like him, and he once again rose throughout the ranks, eventually commanding his own MC80, the Egality, in 2 ABY. Operating near Sullust, Trayarck proved to be a formidable opponent, with his aggressive attacks and constant menacing of convoys proving to be a thorn in the Empire’s side. It was at this point, while performing a routine reconnaissance of the Ord Ibanna system, that Commodore Trayarck once again smelled opportunity. The gas giant’s old tibanna mining facilities were found to be in repairable condition, and the planet itself had its own trade hub and docks. Trayarck began using his resources as a Rebel Commodore to repair and operate the mining stations for personal profit, often selling the tibanna back to the Rebel Alliance at elevated prices. This, of course earned him considerable profit, fuelled by the raging of the Galactic Civil War. After the Rebel victory at Endor, and the foundation of the New Republic, Trayarck had to be more cautious in his more immoral actions, as with the government finally becoming official he found himself under closer scrutiny. It was at this point that he began to entertain thoughts of breaking off and forming his own faction, bankrolled by the money provided by Ord Ibanna and enforced by the loyal fleet under his command. It may be that this fantasy soon comes to pass.

Planet(s) controlled: 

Description: Functioning at this point primarily as an illicit mining group, the Commodore’s Men were founded and funded by Trayarck, and mostly exist to line his pockets with profit from the rich tibanna reserves of Ord Ibanna. However, the Commodore has plans to expand the group from a mining rig into something more consequential, funding his creation of an independent state under his personal control. As of yet these plans lay unrealised, but friction between Commodore Trayarck and NR high command has recently made the eventuality more likely.

Fleet:

Cruisers:
1x MC80 Winged (Egality)

Frigates:
2x MC60
1x MC40

Corvettes
5x Marauder
3x Gozanti

Fighter complement:

Total 20 squadrons

7x X-Wing

2x B-Wing
3x Y-Wing
6x A-Wing
1x V-Wing

Very interesting perspective! The NR guy with criminal relations! Accepted, kinda. If you answer this question it's good: Is the fleet in with his criminal group or is it truly NR?

It's part of the NR, currently, but it's more loyal to the Commodore than it is to the NR itself, and if the Trayack broke off from the NR entirely it'd go with him and join the criminal group. They'd also be willing to fight the NR afterwards. As I said, his subordinates are fiercely loyal to him
Last edited by Lotrisia on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:44 am

Ok. And skills?

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrisia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:49 am

Abbeyverne wrote:Ok. And skills?

Okay I'll post them here and then add them to the app
Skills:
Highly capable in leading asymmetric warfare
Excellent tactical commander
Able, though not excellent, logistician
Highly persuasive, very charismatic and good public speaker
Middling shot with rifles, has difficulty using pistols
Last edited by Lotrisia on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:49 am

Lotrisia wrote:It's part of the NR, currently, but it's more loyal to the Commodore than it is to the NR itself, and if the Trayack broke off from the NR entirely it'd go with him and join the criminal group. They'd also be willing to fight the NR afterwards. As I said, his subordinates are fiercely loyal to him

Well, the New Republic won't stand for criminal scum profiting off of the war effort. It will be horrible if the Imperial Remnant ever catches wind of this before we do. Also, I'm extremely surprised that he was given an MC80 despite the fact that he was a criminal and that he is only a commodore.
Last edited by Strala on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrisia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:54 am

Strala wrote:
Lotrisia wrote:It's part of the NR, currently, but it's more loyal to the Commodore than it is to the NR itself, and if the Trayack broke off from the NR entirely it'd go with him and join the criminal group. They'd also be willing to fight the NR afterwards. As I said, his subordinates are fiercely loyal to him

Well, the New Republic won't stand for criminal scum profiting off of the war effort. It will be horrible if the Imperial Remnant ever catches wind of this before we do.

That's part of the fun of this character

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:03 am

Abbeyverne wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:
I would need some more info about the nature of the fondor attack.
Is it about operation Cinder?
If not, is it an attack we know that is coming? Is it a surprise attack?

It would be an attack that was anticipated but the Imps wouldn't know when. It would not be in relation to Operation: Cinder unless you guys are working on it and it is somehow connected to the station (do you need the satellites there?).

Is operation cinder a thing? I would like to make a bit about trying to stop it. It would make for a near 3 way battle

Imperial Rifta
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 15, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Imperial Rifta » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 am

Abbeyverne wrote:
Imperial Rifta wrote:What does NR mean?

Sorry, it's an abbreviation for New Republic. IR is Imperial Remnants.

Ok. I was thinking I would do IR, but NR is okay I guess
Low quality posts from 2020-2023
Eagles - Braves - Crimson Tide - Kraken -

News: The Riftan Professional Bailball League’s playoffs begin and the headlines are stolen by the massive upset by the Etnasa Warhorses over the Proxima Purple Knights in the first round. Meanwhile, the Sarif Beasts topple the Cesar Red after a low scoring game culminating in a one-point victory.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:06 am

Imperial Rifta wrote:
Abbeyverne wrote:
Sorry, it's an abbreviation for New Republic. IR is Imperial Remnants.

Ok. I was thinking I would do IR, but NR is okay I guess

Great! We need more NR characters. There are already so many powerful Imperial Remnant factions and characters.

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrisia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:18 am

Strala wrote:

Well, the New Republic won't stand for criminal scum profiting off of the war effort. It will be horrible if the Imperial Remnant ever catches wind of this before we do. Also, I'm extremely surprised that he was given an MC80 despite the fact that he was a criminal and that he is only a commodore.

It's also worth noting that the NR was unaware that he was a criminal, from what they can see he's just an effective commander who joined fairly early and who was already a seasoned officer. They only really start to suspect that something fishy's going on after Endor, when they have the manpower to afford digging into his past and actions. He's also under-promoted for his command, but he didn't raise it as a concern since being an actual Admiral would bring way more scrutiny onto him

Arthurs Corner
Secretary

Founded: Nov 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthurs Corner » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:23 am

Lotrisia wrote:
Strala wrote:Well, the New Republic won't stand for criminal scum profiting off of the war effort. It will be horrible if the Imperial Remnant ever catches wind of this before we do. Also, I'm extremely surprised that he was given an MC80 despite the fact that he was a criminal and that he is only a commodore.

It's also worth noting that the NR was unaware that he was a criminal, from what they can see he's just an effective commander who joined fairly early and who was already a seasoned officer. They only really start to suspect that something fishy's going on after Endor, when they have the manpower to afford digging into his past and actions. He's also under-promoted for his command, but he didn't raise it as a concern since being an actual Admiral would bring way more scrutiny onto him

hmmm, the propaganda implications of him could be interesting for the Empire if his past came to light.

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrisia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:29 am

Arthurs Corner wrote:
Lotrisia wrote:It's also worth noting that the NR was unaware that he was a criminal, from what they can see he's just an effective commander who joined fairly early and who was already a seasoned officer. They only really start to suspect that something fishy's going on after Endor, when they have the manpower to afford digging into his past and actions. He's also under-promoted for his command, but he didn't raise it as a concern since being an actual Admiral would bring way more scrutiny onto him

hmmm, the propaganda implications of him could be interesting for the Empire if his past came to light.

Oh definitely, and his present actions are also not gonna be too hot for the NR should news of them get out

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:30 am

Lotrisia wrote:
Strala wrote:Well, the New Republic won't stand for criminal scum profiting off of the war effort. It will be horrible if the Imperial Remnant ever catches wind of this before we do. Also, I'm extremely surprised that he was given an MC80 despite the fact that he was a criminal and that he is only a commodore.

Oh, that's fine. Where was he posted during the Clone Wars? Our characters might or might not have had past experiences with each other during the clone wars. Either way, my character will be asking for some of your ships and maybe try to see if other NR ships can be sent to help patrol the Sullust sector to help replace the ships that you had to donate.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:30 am

Tysklandia wrote:
Abbeyverne wrote:

Is operation cinder a thing? I would like to make a bit about trying to stop it. It would make for a near 3 way battle

It is if you decide to make it one.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:31 am

Arthurs Corner wrote:
Lotrisia wrote:It's also worth noting that the NR was unaware that he was a criminal, from what they can see he's just an effective commander who joined fairly early and who was already a seasoned officer. They only really start to suspect that something fishy's going on after Endor, when they have the manpower to afford digging into his past and actions. He's also under-promoted for his command, but he didn't raise it as a concern since being an actual Admiral would bring way more scrutiny onto him

You wanna join up?

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:34 am

Strala wrote:

Oh, that's fine. Where was he posted during the Clone Wars? Our characters might or might not have had past experiences with each other during the clone wars. Either way, my character will be asking for some of your ships and maybe try to see if other NR ships can be sent to help patrol the Sullust sector to help replace the ships that you had to donate.

Oh, and our first post (TC) will probably be asking you if you're gonna attack any place important and if we can join in the assault.

On an unrelated note, this Battle of Fondor is gonna be so much better than the Battlefront one, so many more ships, more factions, more FUN!!

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrisia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:40 am

Strala wrote:

He got posted with the Open Circle fleet, and mostly fought in the Mid Rim, in particular taking part in the Battle of Boz Pity towards the end of the war, as well as, obviously, the Battle of Coruscant. His initial posting was in command of an Arquitens, but he quickly got fast-tracked up the ladder and was Captain of the Audacious about 2/3rds of the way through the war. It'd definitely be interesting if our characters have past history, it'd make for some cool dynamics.

As for fleet donations, I can offer between about a third and half of my force at maximum, though obviously I'd be wanting to hold onto the Egality

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

IC Launch Date!!

Postby Abbeyverne » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:40 am

OK! I'm announcing the IC launch for Monday the 30th! Here's a draft of the first post:

The Galaxy, 4ABY

It has been six months since the Battle of Endor. The Alliance has made great advances, taking most of the mid rim and gearing towards the core, taking the important world of Kashyyyk. The Empire has fractured, remnants of various sizes throughout the galaxy fight and lick their wounds. The Hutt cartel collapses, with Tatooine falling to power-hungry mining corporations. Crime is rampant as the lack of a formal galactic government breeds chaos.

The alliance, recognizing this need, creates the New Republic with the Declaration of a New Republic. The New Republic Provisional Council is established on Endor to create a replacement government, and the alliance fleets are reorganized into the New Republic Defense Forces.

The New Republic approves work on the MC-90 cruiser and the E- and K-Wing starfighters, and several Imperial Remnants, including Kuat, continue construction of the new Incursor-class cruiser.

Now the conflict spins toward a battle for Fondor, and more importantly, what lies above: Fondor Station, a shipyard vital to the Imperial war effort.

Jeremiah Dawntreader
XB-4723
--------

Begin post...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse