NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Empire's End (Character RP/OOC/Signups) [OPEN!!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:44 am

Tysklandia wrote:
Abbeyverne wrote:Post up! Let the chaos begin!

Could you make another quick map of the positioning?

You have two ISD's right?

OP of Empire's End RP, Frequenter of P2TM, and part of the F7 delegation along with -Astoria, Valentine Z, Western Fardelshufflestein, La Xinga, and Nooooooooooooooo.
“...My only complaint is that this guy seems to have plot armor thicker than the hull of a battleship. What’s this Holy Grail thing, anyway? I tried looking it up using foreign information networks but I kept seeing footage of knights being butchered by a rabbit... I don’t think that was a legitimate source.”

...and Josephus sorta started a nuclear war, so I'll just ignore the fact that Kakistopia has almost 50% of deaths due in some part to the God-Empress, and I'll also ignore that Josephus XII was raised as a child-soldier, and I'll say Josephus is the more horrible leader.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:52 am

For now, positions:

If I need to change anything, I will.

OP of Empire's End RP, Frequenter of P2TM, and part of the F7 delegation along with -Astoria, Valentine Z, Western Fardelshufflestein, La Xinga, and Nooooooooooooooo.
“...My only complaint is that this guy seems to have plot armor thicker than the hull of a battleship. What’s this Holy Grail thing, anyway? I tried looking it up using foreign information networks but I kept seeing footage of knights being butchered by a rabbit... I don’t think that was a legitimate source.”

...and Josephus sorta started a nuclear war, so I'll just ignore the fact that Kakistopia has almost 50% of deaths due in some part to the God-Empress, and I'll also ignore that Josephus XII was raised as a child-soldier, and I'll say Josephus is the more horrible leader.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:54 pm

Abbeyverne wrote:For now, positions:

([url=https://i.ibb.co/8PdJBc6/SWEE-Pos.jpg]Image)[/url]

TF 117 has moved in line with Cluster A.
Not truly "in front", but in line with them, basically.
TF 117's transport section ( 10+ acclimators and troop transports) have moved behind cluster A

It might make things too complex / a lot of work, but maybe we should add some basic fighter tokens, to show fighter deployments.
Maybe not to the extent of 1 token per wing, as that would make for dozens of tokens. But I reckon TF 117's detachment could be 1 token and then Fondor would have a handful of Tokens, followed by PA and TC tokens on their side.

Fighters can perform long range strikes and engage seperatly from the CAP ships, so it might be interesting to add them on the view.
Last edited by Tysklandia on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Madrinpoor
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Madrinpoor » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:49 am

I am going to start working on another post
MT City-state off the coast of Japan: Sumo wrestling, tech startups, Shintō mobs, gay marriage, Bōsōzuku, taiko drums, zokusha cars, neon signs, skyscrapers, Yakuza, internet, Christians, teen biker gangs, international treaties, inter-city canals, rooftop gardens, Samurai, Internet Explorer, canned beer, and a Shogun. 2002 C.E.
Yooper High Kingdom wrote:If I could describe Mandrinpoor with one word, it would be this: Slick.
Nevertopia wrote:Madrinpoor? More like madrinWEALTH be upon your family, may your days be happy and your burdens be light.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:35 am

Tysklandia wrote:
Abbeyverne wrote:For now, positions:

([url=https://i.ibb.co/8PdJBc6/SWEE-Pos.jpg]Image)[/url]

TF 117 has moved in line with Cluster A.
Not truly "in front", but in line with them, basically.
TF 117's transport section ( 10+ acclimators and troop transports) have moved behind cluster A

It might make things too complex / a lot of work, but maybe we should add some basic fighter tokens, to show fighter deployments.
Maybe not to the extent of 1 token per wing, as that would make for dozens of tokens. But I reckon TF 117's detachment could be 1 token and then Fondor would have a handful of Tokens, followed by PA and TC tokens on their side.

Fighters can perform long range strikes and engage seperatly from the CAP ships, so it might be interesting to add them on the view.

Ok, I'll update! I think I can do the fighters thing. I'm thinking 1 token per wing ought to be fine, it's just copy and paste.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:36 am

Madrinpoor wrote:I am going to start working on another post

Alright!

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:59 am

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrisia » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:23 am

Ooh it's looking pretty good, gotta say. I've got the bare bones of a Tranto post swirling around in my head at the moment, but I'm going to wait for Tysk to put up his post before I finalise and fully write mine. In the meantime, I'm working up a post from Ulen's perspective this afternoon that I should have up either today or tomorrow.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:26 am

Lotrisia wrote:

Ooh it's looking pretty good, gotta say. I've got the bare bones of a Tranto post swirling around in my head at the moment, but I'm going to wait for Tysk to put up his post before I finalise and fully write mine. In the meantime, I'm working up a post from Ulen's perspective this afternoon that I should have up either today or tomorrow.

Alright! Nice to hear!

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:40 am

Another excellent post, Lotrisia, although when talking to the PA he did announce a ship name (Dread Sovereign) and that is what the transponder would show up with, but that's fine. In fact, I think I can work with that.

Just a note, after today, I won't be back till about tuesday.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:55 am

Ok, I'm back! Why so quiet all the sudden?

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:37 pm

Abbeyverne wrote:Ok, I'm back! Why so quiet all the sudden?

I blame my brother's kids and easter :p

Peeps are waiting on my post. I'm working on it. I'll finish it up after work tommorow.

Madrinpoor
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Madrinpoor » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:59 pm

I'm working on a post too, things have been crazy for me so I haven't had a ton of time :(
MT City-state off the coast of Japan: Sumo wrestling, tech startups, Shintō mobs, gay marriage, Bōsōzuku, taiko drums, zokusha cars, neon signs, skyscrapers, Yakuza, internet, Christians, teen biker gangs, international treaties, inter-city canals, rooftop gardens, Samurai, Internet Explorer, canned beer, and a Shogun. 2002 C.E.
Yooper High Kingdom wrote:If I could describe Mandrinpoor with one word, it would be this: Slick.
Nevertopia wrote:Madrinpoor? More like madrinWEALTH be upon your family, may your days be happy and your burdens be light.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Lotrisia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrisia » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:19 am

Sorry that I've been offline a bit, work hit like a truck recently and I've just now got free time back to my life. I'm currently waiting on Tysk before I give Tranto a post. I'm also waiting on how the TC acts for Ulen, so I'm in a bit of a traffic jam on posting for Fondor, though a Trayarck post is also going to be forthcoming regarding acquiring ships some time this week
Last edited by Lotrisia on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:50 am

Tysklandia wrote:

Peeps are waiting on my post. I'm working on it. I'll finish it up after work tommorow.
Madrinpoor wrote:

I'm working on a post too, things have been crazy for me so I haven't had a ton of time :(
Lotrisia wrote:

Sorry that I've been offline a bit, work hit like a truck recently and I've just now got free time back to my life. I'm currently waiting on Tysk before I give Tranto a post. I'm also waiting on how the TC acts for Ulen, so I'm in a bit of a traffic jam on posting for Fondor, though a Trayarck post is also going to be forthcoming regarding acquiring ships some time this week

Great to hear! I'll be waiting! Things gonna get spicey!

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:34 am

Abbeyverne wrote:
Tysklandia wrote:

Madrinpoor wrote:I'm working on a post too, things have been crazy for me so I haven't had a ton of time :(
Lotrisia wrote:Sorry that I've been offline a bit, work hit like a truck recently and I've just now got free time back to my life. I'm currently waiting on Tysk before I give Tranto a post. I'm also waiting on how the TC acts for Ulen, so I'm in a bit of a traffic jam on posting for Fondor, though a Trayarck post is also going to be forthcoming regarding acquiring ships some time this week

Post will be up in a few hours. Won't be much though, Farren would likely continue to hold position and eat some popcorn as he watches what Kay and Tranto yell at eachother.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:44 am

Tysklandia wrote:
Abbeyverne wrote:

Post will be up in a few hours. Won't be much though, Farren would likely continue to hold position and eat some popcorn as he watches what Kay and Tranto yell at eachother.

I would hope for nothing less.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:46 am

Gah! Now I don't know who to side with! I was really hoping Ulen, Tranto, or Farren would bring up CINDER, and then it would be an obvious decision, but now what?

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:54 pm

Abbeyverne wrote:Gah! Now I don't know who to side with! I was really hoping Ulen, Tranto, or Farren would bring up CINDER, and then it would be an obvious decision, but now what?

Farren does think destroying Cinder is paramount to Imperial treason, so he would feel it is dangerous to talk about it. Especially considering he is the "terrorist" in this situation.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:16 am

Tysklandia wrote:
Abbeyverne wrote:Gah! Now I don't know who to side with! I was really hoping Ulen, Tranto, or Farren would bring up CINDER, and then it would be an obvious decision, but now what?

Farren does think destroying Cinder is paramount to Imperial treason, so he would feel it is dangerous to talk about it. Especially considering he is the "terrorist" in this situation.

Yeah, I think I might side with the PA, just because it will advance the story for now the Rebels and you guys chasing the PA across the galaxy to stop CINDER? I mean, that happens either way, as Lotrisia has pointed out, but the more satellites the better. I don't know. I guess I will just wait a bit.

Ormata
Senator

Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Iron Fist Socialists

Postby Ormata » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:43 am

Apologies for the long delay, I was underway for a spell.

Standby for 16th Squadron reinforcements.

Post will be made when able.

The National Dominion of Hungary
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:00 am

This looks pretty damn cool, any chance one could join up this late? :)

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:31 am

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:This looks pretty damn cool, any chance one could join up this late? :)

Yes.

We need some good rebel / new republic / third party players that want to properly perform a campaign.

You can also hop in the discord if you want some up to date info.

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:33 am

Just a short little post with some additional comuniques. Hope for a bigger post tomorrow or Monday.

Tysklandia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tysklandia » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:38 am

Abbeyverne wrote:Just a short little post with some additional comuniques. Hope for a bigger post tomorrow or Monday.

I'll get to work with Tranto and get another post up in the next few days. I should also get Daggerfall on the track again :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse