NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations III ( OOC, Always Open )

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bortslovakia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bortslovakia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:55 pm

Kelmet wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:So, perhaps it is time for a new OOC thread to attract new people? I was considering posting, then realized only a sparse handful have posted in the last two weeks.

I will post soon, just not a lot for me to do up in Denmark besides re-posting stuff I've already done.

Scandinavia is in a state of absolute chaos. Just go ham! I know that once we sort out the Ireland thing, I'll be influencing several of the successor states.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:09 pm

Bortslovakia wrote:
Kelmet wrote:I will post soon, just not a lot for me to do up in Denmark besides re-posting stuff I've already done.

Scandinavia is in a state of absolute chaos. Just go ham! I know that once we sort out the Ireland thing, I'll be influencing several of the successor states.

Wasn't Scandinavia going through a warlords period?

Also, since the Easter time ended, I'll be working on my post ( it is about half done )
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Bortslovakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bortslovakia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:38 pm

Endem wrote:
Bortslovakia wrote:Scandinavia is in a state of absolute chaos. Just go ham! I know that once we sort out the Ireland thing, I'll be influencing several of the successor states.

Wasn't Scandinavia going through a warlords period?

Also, since the Easter time ended, I'll be working on my post ( it is about half done )

Yes, which is why interacting with it should be interesting for him

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:03 pm

Bortslovakia wrote:
Endem wrote:Wasn't Scandinavia going through a warlords period?

Yes, which is why interacting with it should be interesting for him

I do need to get around to doing some diplomatic shenanigans with Svea Rike and Turner.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:26 pm

So, I've been alerted that Scandinavia is in utter chaos, creating potential opportunities for Turner. I haven't really roleplayed in this RP for over a year now, so I'm way out of the loop with what's happened. Is Plzen and her character still active?

Bortslovakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bortslovakia » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:53 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:So, I've been alerted that Scandinavia is in utter chaos, creating potential opportunities for Turner. I haven't really roleplayed in this RP for over a year now, so I'm way out of the loop with what's happened. Is Plzen and her character still active?

Plzen is not active at the moment, however I'll just say there are talks ongoing. Regardless, Scandinavia is about to become rather popular. The more the merrier

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:54 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:So, I've been alerted that Scandinavia is in utter chaos, creating potential opportunities for Turner. I haven't really roleplayed in this RP for over a year now, so I'm way out of the loop with what's happened. Is Plzen and her character still active?

Clara lives, just in hiding.
"When Adam delved and Eve span, who was then the gentleman?"

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:58 pm

Bortslovakia wrote:

Plzen is not active at the moment, however I'll just say there are talks ongoing. Regardless, Scandinavia is about to become rather popular. The more the merrier

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:

Clara lives, just in hiding.

I see. What happened to make Scandinavia descend I to anarchy?

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:03 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:
Bortslovakia wrote:Plzen is not active at the moment, however I'll just say there are talks ongoing. Regardless, Scandinavia is about to become rather popular. The more the merrier

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Clara lives, just in hiding.

An imperial invasion and occupation of Denmark.

Joohan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:59 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:
Bortslovakia wrote:Plzen is not active at the moment, however I'll just say there are talks ongoing. Regardless, Scandinavia is about to become rather popular. The more the merrier

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Clara lives, just in hiding.

Commonwealth parliament voted to end the war, clara didn't and so the empire collapsed
If you need a witness look to yourself

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:18 pm

Joohan wrote:
The Orson Empire wrote:

Commonwealth parliament voted to end the war, clara didn't and so the empire collapsed

Did they? I only recall people not showing up to the Strothing after additional conscription was ordered.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:01 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Joohan wrote:

Did they? I only recall people not showing up to the Strothing after additional conscription was ordered.

well, a third of the storthing refused to show up in protest to the war prolonging... and then Clara just threw her hands up like, " Damn, what are ya going to do? "

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:54 pm

Anyway, as previously discussed - Aksum delenda est.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:55 pm

Yeah know, for all his talk about being a merchant kingdom, Ralnis wasn't a very good merchant

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016

Postby Alaroma » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:56 pm

Oooo the shame I can’t bring songs stuck in my head now to the RP.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:08 pm

Joohan wrote:Yeah know, for all his talk about being a merchant kingdom, Ralnis wasn't a very good merchant

I’m actually hoping he’ll be back in the saddle soon. And then maybe we’ll see some real merchanting.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:54 pm

Joohan wrote:Yeah know, for all his talk about being a merchant kingdom, Ralnis wasn't a very good merchant

Plans were thrown out the window when I invaded the other city-states. Now it's just an imperialistic power that thrives on trading.
Last edited by Ralnis on Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:54 pm

Ralnis wrote:

Plans were thrown out the window when I invaded the other city-states. Now it's just an imperialistic power that thrives on trading.

speak of the devil

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:58 pm

Joohan wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Plans were thrown out the window when I invaded the other city-states. Now it's just an imperialistic power that thrives on trading.

speak of the devil

Yeah, just been having...a lot of problems with life. But I think I have heard some of the gist. Aksum and Yanbu going to war, Nestos crumbling from the Red Plague. Aksum wanting to try and coup de grade Egypt.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Saxony-Brandenburg
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Saxony-Brandenburg » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:38 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Joohan wrote:
speak of the devil

Yeah, just been having...a lot of problems with life. But I think I have heard some of the gist. Aksum and Yanbu going to war, Nestos crumbling from the Red Plague. Aksum wanting to try and coup de grade Egypt.

War? I don’t know what you mean! Some ships just... disappeared or lost their cargo on the sea! For all you know they dumped the poor slaves into the water!

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:52 am

You know what, for the sake of my sanity and because I'm tired of going through every step of the journey, I think I'm gonna start making posts with broader strokes, which means I should get a state established in 2 or 3 more posts!

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Anyway, as previously discussed - Aksum delenda est.

What did Aksum do?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:14 am

Endem wrote:You know what, for the sake of my sanity and because I'm tired of going through every step of the journey, I think I'm gonna start making posts with broader strokes, which means I should get a state established in 2 or 3 more posts!

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Anyway, as previously discussed - Aksum delenda est.

What did Aksum do?

Nothing too serious, aside from being unregenerate heretics.

But I’m very curious to see this nation of madcap mystics.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:48 am

Endem wrote:You know what, for the sake of my sanity and because I'm tired of going through every step of the journey, I think I'm gonna start making posts with broader strokes, which means I should get a state established in 2 or 3 more posts!

What did Aksum do?

I know I may seem stupid but what nation of madcap mystics?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:37 am

Endem wrote:

I know I may seem stupid but what nation of madcap mystics?

Aren't you plotting a theocracy inspired on Dune?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:54 am

Oh also, Joohan? Just a generic note, but this collab might go forward faster if we RP Icedonia as an NPC now that you're no longer the Author there. I'd like to treat anything Borts and I feel reasonable as something not necessary to debate, so we don't spend forever on this.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse