NATION

PASSWORD

Land of The Free: American Political Roleplay (OOC V)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:30 pm

Sanabel wrote:If you look up which UK universities have Persian language programs, the list is fairly short.

If I revealed my minor/concentration, it'd be pretty easy to determine where I go to school given its the original school for it and continues to lead the area of study. On the other hand, my major is fairly common.

Bruke wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Ah, ok. Well, congratulations! You join a long line of former Washington players becoming lawyers.

Don’t count me among their ranks yet, I have to get into a decent law school, finish, and pass the bar first

But I’m on my way :)

I think the best part of NS is meeting so many amazing people like you all... this RP (and Washington) attracts a lot of bright, ambitious, and empathetic people :hug:

(That was me giving all of you a virtual hug)

No more lawyers, come be a doctor!
Last edited by Federal States of Xathuecia on Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:33 pm

Lavan Tiri wrote:
Louisianan wrote:You people are absolutely disgusting if you honestly think that the best thing a person has done was die. Shame on you, I dislike Biden but when he dies I won't be saying that it's the best thing that he did. *Bleepers* like you two are the reason the world is like it is. "I didn't agree with them so I'm glad they're dead." DOES NOBODY SEE HOW MESSED UP THAT IS????

Margaret Thatcher invented the gender neutral bathroom.

Kinda weird that it's her grave though.

k bye i dead
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:34 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
Sanabel wrote:If you look up which UK universities have Persian language programs, the list is fairly short.

If I revealed my minor/concentration, it'd be pretty easy to determine where I go to school given its the original school for it and continues to lead the area of study. On the other hand, my major is fairly common.

Bruke wrote:
Don’t count me among their ranks yet, I have to get into a decent law school, finish, and pass the bar first

I think the best part of NS is meeting so many amazing people like you all... this RP (and Washington) attracts a lot of bright, ambitious, and empathetic people :hug:

Major Loser
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:35 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:If I revealed my minor/concentration, it'd be pretty easy to determine where I go to school given its the original school for it and continues to lead the area of study. On the other hand, my major is fairly common.

Major Loser

Major League actually.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:40 pm

Bruke wrote:

I’m not biology-inclined, nor am I STEM-inclined.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:42 pm

Sanabel wrote:Major Loser

Major League actually.

Can’t we all just be supportive of each person’s ambitions? :(

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:46 pm

Bruke wrote:
Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:If I revealed my minor/concentration, it'd be pretty easy to determine where I go to school given its the original school for it and continues to lead the area of study. On the other hand, my major is fairly common.

I’m not biology-inclined, nor am I STEM-inclined.

Same :(

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:51 pm

David Perdue didn't even show up to his debate and Kelly Loeffler was so monotone and jumbled, they are a trainwreck.

Titanne
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:00 pm

Lazare is just... way too much... the hashtags...
Ridin' with Biden

Not yet radicalized by the internet, he/his, Flamboyant Homosexual, among other things.

Former Delegate and President of Thaecia. Current Delegate of Annecy.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:03 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:David Perdue didn't even show up to his debate and Kelly Loeffler was so monotone and jumbled, they are a trainwreck.

I’m inclined to agree with you, and the corruption allegations don’t help.

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:04 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:David Perdue didn't even show up to his debate and Kelly Loeffler was so monotone and jumbled, they are a trainwreck.

Dem trifecta inbound
Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:17 pm

Kargintina the Third wrote:

Dem trifecta inbound

I wish but Perdue might just eek out a win.

If Loeffler wins, I will literally jump off a roof.

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Kargintina the Third wrote:Dem trifecta inbound

I wish but Perdue might just eek out a win.

Even with 50-50 there’s not much Democrats can really change

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:34 pm

Titanne wrote:Lazare is just... way too much... the hashtags...

She is meant to cringe, but she is also meant to win.

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:31 pm

Kargintina the Third wrote:
Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:I wish but Perdue might just eek out a win.

Even with 50-50 there’s not much Democrats can really change

50-50 makes H.R. 1 passable to some degree and that's really the only one which matters.
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:33 pm

Fuck Gavin Newsom. That is all.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:37 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Fuck Gavin Newsom. That is all.

Wait why?
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:42 pm

Lajovic wrote:
Lajovic wrote:
(Image)

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: Lajovic
Character Name: Sandra J. Carter
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 37
Character Height: 5' 8"
Character Weight: 130 lbs.
Character Position/Role/Job: U.S. Representative for Washington's 8th Congressional District, Project Director for the Washington Policy Center Agriculture Initiative on Agriculture, Analyst for U.N. Food and Agriculture Program
Appearance:
Character State of Origin: Washington
Character State of Residence: Washington
Character Party Affiliation: Democrat (2009-), Republican (2001-2009)
Main Strengths: Very thorough, intelligent, detailed, careful about public statements
Main Weaknesses: Boring orator, ties to Big Agriculture lobbyists, past experience in right-wing think tank, black in a heavy white-majority swing district
Biography:
Sandra Josephine Carter was born on May 6th, 1983 in a middle-class suburb of Seattle, which was later incorporated as the City of SeaTac in 1989. Her father was a senior financial accountant at the relatively newly-founded Horizon Air, headquartered in their city. The company was later acquired by Alaska Air Group, and he was employed by them and received a considerable promotion for his hard work, becoming a director of Project Management for the airline. Sandra's mom was an educated Somali immigrant and a librarian at the local public library, so she raised Sandra to be very used to books and reading. They were a classic, industrious middle class American family, who happened to also be black.

Sandra's parents had been ardent Democrats in their youth. Her father had voted for Jimmy Carter over Reagan in the 1980 presidential election, citing the wonders that Carter had done for the airline industry with the 1978 Airline Deregulation Act, which had led to the expansion of airline companies all over Washington and had ended up being a boon for his employment prospects. But once the Reagan presidency proved to continue the pro-growth policies that her father so admired, he voted for Reagan in the general election of 1984. Her mother remained a Democratic voter.

Sandra was not shaped by politics as a girl, and had never imagined entering the profession. She was a decent enough student at school, not exceptional but not bad either, and after graduating from her public high school she got into Whitman College, a small liberal arts college. She majored in Economics and did a few internships as an undergraduate student, graduating near the top of her class. In college, influenced more by her father's views than her mom's, she registered as a Republican and only voted in local elections. This was unconventional for a young person in Washington. She realized that economics was something she was good at and wanted to go deeper into, so she applied and got into the Economics Master's degree program at U.C. Berkeley. Her home state of Washington was an agriculture state, and her master's thesis at Berkeley was based on original data from Washington farms. She graduated from Berkeley in 2008. The same year, she voted for [Mitt Romney placeholder] in the Republican presidential primaries, but in the general election she cast her ballot for [Barack Obama placeholder], very inspired by his message and also the prospect of having the first black president of the U.S.

The financial crisis also influenced her thinking in the election. One of the research projects she had conducted in her master's program at Berkeley was specifically focused on the financial sector's impact on the macroeconomy and how policymakers could use it as a tool to spur growth through sound monetary policy. Once the crisis hit in late 2007, she read deeply into the causes and came to the conclusion that lax regulations - on banks, rating agencies, and investment funds - had allowed such a dire situation to develop. As she read more about the crisis she held the Republicans in power, including the Federal Reserve officials they had nominated, partially responsible for the crisis. [Obama's] measured, detailed response and his plan to deal with the crisis gave her more confidence than what she felt was an unprepared attitude by [McCain placeholder].

[Obama] was inaugurated in 2009, much to Sandra's delight, and she was also hired to work in her first full-time job as a junior analyst for the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization. Her new job, however, required her to move away from California to Washington, D.C. She only worked in the institution for three years before she got bored of the often repetitive empirics-related work on worldwide hunger that she was doing (Isn’t this organization based in Rome?). She moved back to Washington in 2012 and got a job at the right-leaning, Koch brothers financed think tank, the Washington Policy Center (Why there specifically?). Meanwhile, she was impressed with [Obama] Administration's handling of the recession, and she greatly admired the president for what she thought was a very evidence-based, through approach to his job. Despite the fact that she admired [Romney] a lot, Sandra voted for the incumbent President again in the 2012 election.

At the Washington Policy Center, she was hired to work specifically for the Initiative on Agriculture, which by now she had become an expert on. Sandra was a rising star at the center, becoming known for her unique insight on issues even if she was unconventional for her more liberal tendencies than her colleagues. Still, she advocated a more conservative approach to industry regulation, and was publicly critical of some of the Obama Administration's policies that she felt would inhibit future growth in agriculture. (Like what?) Slowly, she rose through the ranks of the organization until Sandra become the director of the Initiative on Agriculture in 2017.

Meanwhile, her interest in politics was increasing. Despite privately being a registered Democrat, several conservative organizations in Washington reached out to her to run for the 8th Congressional District seat as a Republican, with rumors mounting that the 7-term incumbent Republican Congressman was considering retirement. She considered her options and decided to run as a Democrat instead. The district was as swing as it could get, leaning no particular way, and Sandra was not keen on associating herself with what she found was an abhorrent, disrespectful, and borderline bigoted politics of the Republican Party under President Wolf. When the incumbent officially announced his retirement in September 2017, Sandra decided to jump into the race as a Democrat a week later; analysts said that the state would likely swing towards them in what would be a big midterm year for Democrats, despite having been held by Republicans for its entire existence. She resigned her position from the Washington Policy Center to focus on her campaign.

Sandra had a clear advantage in the jungle primary system. She was relatively young, independent-minded, and specialized in agriculture, a big concern for district constituents in what was a heavily rural area. Her campaign emphasized these strengths, honing in on farm policy, decrying the Wolf trade war with China as "anti-farmer," pointing out declining farm prices and promising to return to "market principles and high-prices" for all farmers around the district. She was also helped by good media coverage as one of the young black women running for office in the 2018 midterms, and by the fact that her chief Democratic opponent, a progressive white man, had been caught on camera telling a staffer he wasn't going to come second to "a right wing, Aunt Jemima Democrat," roundly panned in the press as racist. He eventually dropped out, leaving her with several less prominent candidates and the leading Republican candidate. She finished a solid second place in the jungle primary with 26% of the vote and advanced to the general.

Her race ended up becoming the most expensive in state history, attracting $25 million in spending. She kept the focus on farmers, attacking her opponent's allegiance to the Wolf Administration and claiming that the Republican Party's new brand of populism abandoned traditionally American, pro-market principles. She claimed the Democrats were more likely to fight for farmers and middle-class Americans, and hammered on the issue of healthcare where the Republicans had previously attempted to destroy the Affordable Care Act and strip healthcare from 20 million Americans. She framed the ACA as a pro-market solution to the healthcare crisis and promised to build on its success.

She won the election with 52% of the vote, one of the many seats House Democrats managed to flip in the 2018 blue wave. She was one of the quieter, more centrist leaning voices within the party that were overshadowed by newer progressive voices. She was attacked in some leftist circles for her links to Big Ag lobbyists and her stint at the right-wing WPC. She has served as a moderate, rational, but open voice in the House.

Other Info: She is married to a tech executive, with whom she has one daughter.

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: Lajovic

Do Not Remove: 84721

Bumping this

Looks great, awesome job! Some very very minor points raised in bold. Other than that, I think this is ready for second review.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:43 pm

Sarenium wrote:

Wait why?

I wouldn’t use that language but I don’t care much for him either... he’s a living embodiment of the “coastal liberal elite” stereotype.

I’m generally supportive of how he’s handled big disasters like wildfires and the pandemic though.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:45 pm

Sarenium wrote:

Wait why?
His latest COVID policy. It's insensible to have a blanket ban on regions rather than by individual counties. A lot of people's livelihoods will be destroyed, including my own, without reason.

Sorry if this isn't the place but I had to get it off my chest.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:00 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Sarenium wrote:
Wait why?
His latest COVID policy. It's insensible to have a blanket ban on regions rather than by individual counties. A lot of people's livelihoods will be destroyed, including my own, without reason.

Don’t worry, you can say whatever you want on this OOC, no worries at all.

I agree with you, some governors have been overly draconian.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:06 pm

Sarenium wrote:
Wait why?

I’d favor a return to just the tiered system.

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:09 pm

Sanabel wrote:
The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:His latest COVID policy. It's insensible to have a blanket ban on regions rather than by individual counties. A lot of people's livelihoods will be destroyed, including my own, without reason.

Don’t worry, you can say whatever you want on this OOC, no worries at all.

I agree with you, some governors have been overly draconian.

Cuomo...

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Lajovic wrote:
(Image)

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: Lajovic
Character Name: Sandra J. Carter
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 37
Character Height: 5' 8"
Character Weight: 130 lbs.
Character Position/Role/Job: U.S. Representative for Washington's 8th Congressional District, Project Director for the Washington Policy Center Agriculture Initiative on Agriculture, Analyst for U.N. Food and Agriculture Program
Appearance:
Character State of Origin: Washington
Character State of Residence: Washington
Character Party Affiliation: Democrat (2009-), Republican (2001-2009)
Main Strengths: Very thorough, intelligent, detailed, careful about public statements
Main Weaknesses: Boring orator, ties to Big Agriculture lobbyists, past experience in right-wing think tank, black in a heavy white-majority swing district
Biography:
Sandra Josephine Carter was born on May 6th, 1983 in a middle-class suburb of Seattle, which was later incorporated as the City of SeaTac in 1989. Her father was a senior financial accountant at the relatively newly-founded Horizon Air, headquartered in their city. The company was later acquired by Alaska Air Group, and he was employed by them and received a considerable promotion for his hard work, becoming a director of Project Management for the airline. Sandra's mom was an educated Somali immigrant and a librarian at the local public library, so she raised Sandra to be very used to books and reading. They were a classic, industrious middle class American family, who happened to also be black.

Sandra's parents had been ardent Democrats in their youth. Her father had voted for Jimmy Carter over Reagan in the 1980 presidential election, citing the wonders that Carter had done for the airline industry with the 1978 Airline Deregulation Act, which had led to the expansion of airline companies all over Washington and had ended up being a boon for his employment prospects. But once the Reagan presidency proved to continue the pro-growth policies that her father so admired, he voted for Reagan in the general election of 1984. Her mother remained a Democratic voter.

Sandra was not shaped by politics as a girl, and had never imagined entering the profession. She was a decent enough student at school, not exceptional but not bad either, and after graduating from her public high school she got into Whitman College, a small liberal arts college. She majored in Economics and did a few internships as an undergraduate student, graduating near the top of her class. In college, influenced more by her father's views than her mom's, she registered as a Republican and only voted in local elections. This was unconventional for a young person in Washington. She realized that economics was something she was good at and wanted to go deeper into, so she applied and got into the Economics Master's degree program at U.C. Berkeley. Her home state of Washington was an agriculture state, and her master's thesis at Berkeley was based on original data from Washington farms. She graduated from Berkeley in 2008. The same year, she voted for [Mitt Romney placeholder] in the Republican presidential primaries, but in the general election she cast her ballot for [Barack Obama placeholder], very inspired by his message and also the prospect of having the first black president of the U.S.

The financial crisis also influenced her thinking in the election. One of the research projects she had conducted in her master's program at Berkeley was specifically focused on the financial sector's impact on the macroeconomy and how policymakers could use it as a tool to spur growth through sound monetary policy. Once the crisis hit in late 2007, she read deeply into the causes and came to the conclusion that lax regulations - on banks, rating agencies, and investment funds - had allowed such a dire situation to develop. As she read more about the crisis she held the Republicans in power, including the Federal Reserve officials they had nominated, partially responsible for the crisis. [Obama's] measured, detailed response and his plan to deal with the crisis gave her more confidence than what she felt was an unprepared attitude by [McCain placeholder].

[Obama] was inaugurated in 2009, much to Sandra's delight, and she was also hired to work in her first full-time job as a junior analyst for the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization. Her new job, however, required her to move away from California to Washington, D.C. She only worked in the institution for three years before she got bored of the often repetitive empirics-related work on worldwide hunger that she was doing (Isn’t this organization based in Rome?). She moved back to Washington in 2012 and got a job at the right-leaning, Koch brothers financed think tank, the Washington Policy Center (Why there specifically?). Meanwhile, she was impressed with [Obama] Administration's handling of the recession, and she greatly admired the president for what she thought was a very evidence-based, through approach to his job. Despite the fact that she admired [Romney] a lot, Sandra voted for the incumbent President again in the 2012 election.

At the Washington Policy Center, she was hired to work specifically for the Initiative on Agriculture, which by now she had become an expert on. Sandra was a rising star at the center, becoming known for her unique insight on issues even if she was unconventional for her more liberal tendencies than her colleagues. Still, she advocated a more conservative approach to industry regulation, and was publicly critical of some of the Obama Administration's policies that she felt would inhibit future growth in agriculture. (Like what?) Slowly, she rose through the ranks of the organization until Sandra become the director of the Initiative on Agriculture in 2017.

Meanwhile, her interest in politics was increasing. Despite privately being a registered Democrat, several conservative organizations in Washington reached out to her to run for the 8th Congressional District seat as a Republican, with rumors mounting that the 7-term incumbent Republican Congressman was considering retirement. She considered her options and decided to run as a Democrat instead. The district was as swing as it could get, leaning no particular way, and Sandra was not keen on associating herself with what she found was an abhorrent, disrespectful, and borderline bigoted politics of the Republican Party under President Wolf. When the incumbent officially announced his retirement in September 2017, Sandra decided to jump into the race as a Democrat a week later; analysts said that the state would likely swing towards them in what would be a big midterm year for Democrats, despite having been held by Republicans for its entire existence. She resigned her position from the Washington Policy Center to focus on her campaign.

Sandra had a clear advantage in the jungle primary system. She was relatively young, independent-minded, and specialized in agriculture, a big concern for district constituents in what was a heavily rural area. Her campaign emphasized these strengths, honing in on farm policy, decrying the Wolf trade war with China as "anti-farmer," pointing out declining farm prices and promising to return to "market principles and high-prices" for all farmers around the district. She was also helped by good media coverage as one of the young black women running for office in the 2018 midterms, and by the fact that her chief Democratic opponent, a progressive white man, had been caught on camera telling a staffer he wasn't going to come second to "a right wing, Aunt Jemima Democrat," roundly panned in the press as racist. He eventually dropped out, leaving her with several less prominent candidates and the leading Republican candidate. She finished a solid second place in the jungle primary with 26% of the vote and advanced to the general.

Her race ended up becoming the most expensive in state history, attracting $25 million in spending. She kept the focus on farmers, attacking her opponent's allegiance to the Wolf Administration and claiming that the Republican Party's new brand of populism abandoned traditionally American, pro-market principles. She claimed the Democrats were more likely to fight for farmers and middle-class Americans, and hammered on the issue of healthcare where the Republicans had previously attempted to destroy the Affordable Care Act and strip healthcare from 20 million Americans. She framed the ACA as a pro-market solution to the healthcare crisis and promised to build on its success.

She won the election with 52% of the vote, one of the many seats House Democrats managed to flip in the 2018 blue wave. She was one of the quieter, more centrist leaning voices within the party that were overshadowed by newer progressive voices. She was attacked in some leftist circles for her links to Big Ag lobbyists and her stint at the right-wing WPC. She has served as a moderate, rational, but open voice in the House.

Other Info: She is married to a tech executive, with whom she has one daughter.

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: Lajovic

Do Not Remove: 84721

Have kept Sana's feedback there - I think it's ready for accepting once that feedback is applied but I'd like to see more information on her tenure once in the House, something about minor or major accomplishments, how did she vote on certain big bills etc. (solely because we're now over halfway into this Congress).
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:14 pm

Sarenium wrote:
Wait why?

Vent away - I suspect my reassurances would mean nothing though given I'd be the guy clamouring for stronger restrictions (like our state leaders closed interstate borders).
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse