NATION

PASSWORD

Land of The Free: American Political Roleplay (OOC V)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:17 pm

In seriousness, I'm sorry for disappearing on everyone and any hurt I may have caused in the process. I had some serious, serious burnout, and it completely overwhelmed me, and I needed a hard reset. That meant just bleaching my brain out, and whilst I've been gone for a while, I hope things haven't suffered too much from my absence. I know I abdicated some responsibilities in that time, and for that, again, I apologise profoundly. I'm hoping to get back in, dragged kicking and screaming by my Australian spirit guide. I'm feeling much clearer headed now.
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:18 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:naughty children get the gavel for christmas

I can only imagine this as if it's like a Drag Race opening statment

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:19 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:In seriousness, I'm sorry for disappearing on everyone and any hurt I may have caused in the process. I had some serious, serious burnout, and it completely overwhelmed me, and I needed a hard reset. That meant just bleaching my brain out, and whilst I've been gone for a while, I hope things haven't suffered too much from my absence. I know I abdicated some responsibilities in that time, and for that, again, I apologise profoundly. I'm hoping to get back in, dragged kicking and screaming by my Australian spirit guide. I'm feeling much clearer headed now.

Welcome back :)
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:In seriousness, I'm sorry for disappearing on everyone and any hurt I may have caused in the process. I had some serious, serious burnout, and it completely overwhelmed me, and I needed a hard reset. That meant just bleaching my brain out, and whilst I've been gone for a while, I hope things haven't suffered too much from my absence. I know I abdicated some responsibilities in that time, and for that, again, I apologise profoundly. I'm hoping to get back in, dragged kicking and screaming by my Australian spirit guide. I'm feeling much clearer headed now.

I'm glad you are back. :hug:
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:21 pm

Y'all are gonna need to get Sarenium to sort out my Discord contacts again. Again, sorry for all the deletions, I just needed to stick myself in a sensory deprivation tank, metaphorically speaking.

And WHO BROKE MY CAUCUS
Neoliberal
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:21 pm

this is my official admin title: spirit guide
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:23 pm

Welcome back :)
Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:23 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:Y'all are gonna need to get Sarenium to sort out my Discord contacts again. Again, sorry for all the deletions, I just needed to stick myself in a sensory deprivation tank, metaphorically speaking.

And WHO BROKE MY CAUCUS

WHO BROKE THE HOUSE DEMOCRATS
Neoliberal

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:23 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
Gordano and Lysandus wrote:Y'all are gonna need to get Sarenium to sort out my Discord contacts again. Again, sorry for all the deletions, I just needed to stick myself in a sensory deprivation tank, metaphorically speaking.

And WHO BROKE MY CAUCUS

I want to say Dayton but I can't blame everything on her.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:24 pm

And WHO BROKE MY CAUCUS

I don’t know, I only just recently returned also
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:25 pm

And WHO BROKE MY CAUCUS

How we broken though?

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:26 pm

Linda welcomes you with open arms.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:26 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:

How we broken though?

I've been hearing about Twitter spats and strange amendments.
Neoliberal

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:27 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
How we broken though?

Simone needs to meet Arthur Franklin
Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:27 pm

GORD

Without checking the IC, guess who won the Republican and Democratic primaries in Iowa and New Hampshire.
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:27 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:

I want to say Dayton but I can't blame everything on her.

Jillian Dayton did 9/11.
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:28 pm

Puertollano wrote:GORD

Without checking the IC, guess who won the Republican and Democratic primaries in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Not you thinking he wouldn't check the IC to make sure he wanted to return before returning
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:28 pm

Murphy - Iowa (D)
Dayton - New Hampshire (D)
Richardson - Both (R)
Neoliberal

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:30 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
How we broken though?

Oh now those are some stories,

So basically, Nez finally got the Reapportionment Bill up (It passed the House btw), but in an attempt to kill the bill Walker tried passed an amendment that many of our characters interpreted as something that would kill the Post Office. In response, a Progressive motioned to introduce an amendment that would of made Washington, Montana, and the Dakota's territories. First motion failed, the second one was out of order. Probably a relatively fun read in the Congress thread.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:32 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:

So basically, Nez finally got the Reapportionment Bill up (It passed the House btw), but in an attempt to kill the bill Walker tried passed an amendment that many of our characters interpreted as something that would kill the Post Office. In response, a Progressive motioned to introduce an amendment that would of made Washington, Montana, and the Dakota's territories. First motion failed, the second one was out of order. Probably a relatively fun read in the Congress thread.

As for the twitter spat, I don't remember that one as much, but a Dem Rep didn't know when to quit an argument and it was not looking good, Crawford told him to stop two times and the Rep didn't listen, Nez DMed him and that got him to stop, turned out the Rep has a sensory disorder (I don't remember was the disorder is called)

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:33 pm

Murphy - Iowa (D)
Richardson - Both (R)

Nice, did you cheat?
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:35 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
How we broken though?

Hypolite from La went on a Confederacy rant, then went on a 'kiss my ass' rant on Colbert, which was good on Hypo's part.

New character from me, Linda Lazare is fairly kind when it comes to twitter.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:37 pm

Puertollano wrote:
Murphy - Iowa (D)
Richardson - Both (R)

Nice, did you cheat?

I knew the Democratic results. I interpreted the Republican results because Richardson saturated Iowa and NH is too liberal for Porter.
Neoliberal

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:55 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:

His name is Mac

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:56 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:

His name is Mac

Right, so I need to hit Faulhaber with the gavel. Who else?
Neoliberal

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse