NATION

PASSWORD

1890: Alternative Divergence [AH][OOC-DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:36 pm

Bluepillar wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Arabia, Mongolia and most of Central Asia including Tibet and Xinjang, and most of Russia. I'll be updating the map today

also the Netherlands and maybe Belgium, right?

Yes, and the Low Countries.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Bluepillar
Envoy

Founded: Nov 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Bluepillar » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Bluepillar wrote:
also the Netherlands and maybe Belgium, right?

Yes, and the Low Countries.

you're a low country :P
they/them, please.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:31 pm

I’ll be posting soon
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
NOT A NAZI! THE SWASTIK IS AN ANCIENT HINDU SYMBOL

2021: A New Decade - Republic of India

Bluepillar
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bluepillar » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:35 pm

The Hindustani State wrote:I’ll be posting soon

you RP Maratha, yes?
they/them, please.

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:09 pm

Bluepillar wrote:
The Hindustani State wrote:I’ll be posting soon

you RP Maratha, yes?

Yep
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
NOT A NAZI! THE SWASTIK IS AN ANCIENT HINDU SYMBOL

2021: A New Decade - Republic of India

Bluepillar
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bluepillar » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:33 pm

Bluepillar wrote:snip

now with less Catholicism (97% to 92%) and a significantly reduced colonial army c: Also, I moved some of the Colonial army to the Kingdom, but I might reduce it again to a number I like more.

Edit: okay it's back to 165k in the Kingdom again
Last edited by Bluepillar on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
they/them, please.

Linkolas Finland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Linkolas Finland » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:53 am

Hello, i've been curious about this RP for a while now and have question;

I want to participate, though not as a nation - would that be permissible? As for what I had in mind: a revolutionary nationalist movement made up of the American Diaspora living in the Aztek Confederation's NorthEastern provinces; a thorn in the otherwise very efficient and squeaking clean system proposed by the Aztec player to deal with, as the group slowly becomes more obstinate and militant.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:27 am

Linkolas Finland wrote:Hello, i've been curious about this RP for a while now and have question;

I want to participate, though not as a nation - would that be permissible? As for what I had in mind: a revolutionary nationalist movement made up of the American Diaspora living in the Aztek Confederation's NorthEastern provinces; a thorn in the otherwise very efficient and squeaking clean system proposed by the Aztec player to deal with, as the group slowly becomes more obstinate and militant.

Generally we have not allowed rebel groups to exist since they would create incredibly complicated scenarios. It's very rare to see a rebel player and the player of the nation in which that player rebels to agree on things, and since rebel forces will be forced by default to mainly deal with the nation they rebel in, it generally won't end well. Add to that the fact that rebel players and nation players might have vastly different opinions about how widespread a revolt might be - like in this scenario, how many American immigrants could exist in a Texas where unlike Mexico, the Aztecs would be able to enforce their rule, and generally such scenarios if accepted would simply result in the OP or CO-OP's having to intervene and more often than not, without a foreign intervention, in the rebels losing.

If Novacom would agree to it perhaps, but I don't think that he will, and he would be well within his rights to say no.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Alt Div Admin
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alt Div Admin » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:17 am

Map and list have been updated! Russia, Ukraine, most of Central Asia, and most of South America are free and open to new players!

Linkolas Finland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Linkolas Finland » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:39 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Linkolas Finland wrote:Hello, i've been curious about this RP for a while now and have question;

Generally we have not allowed rebel groups to exist since they would create incredibly complicated scenarios. It's very rare to see a rebel player and the player of the nation in which that player rebels to agree on things, and since rebel forces will be forced by default to mainly deal with the nation they rebel in, it generally won't end well. Add to that the fact that rebel players and nation players might have vastly different opinions about how widespread a revolt might be - like in this scenario, how many American immigrants could exist in a Texas where unlike Mexico, the Aztecs would be able to enforce their rule, and generally such scenarios if accepted would simply result in the OP or CO-OP's having to intervene and more often than not, without a foreign intervention, in the rebels losing.

If Novacom would agree to it perhaps, but I don't think that he will, and he would be well within his rights to say no.

I was just curious, but if it's an untenable proposal for this kind of RP, then that's quite all fine.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse