NATION

PASSWORD

Sansara: Out of Our Element (OOC/Worldbuilding)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:42 pm

Tag, certainly interested

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:39 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:Tag, certainly interested

Welcome!
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:24 am

Nuridia wrote:I was thinking the party forms in the tavern. We start a discussion about the sword and about tensions between the races (because everyone is there for almost the exact same reason). But then there’ll be flyers put up by the Kartesian empress calling adventurers for a job she needs done. So the leaders of the races have had a secret conference and now they’re getting a capable group to do some investigation.

So, who wants to start the discussion about the sword? Greylan doesn't know anything about the incident other than rumors & hearsay in taverns, so I feel like someone else should do it.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:24 am

Brettenwald wrote:
Nuridia wrote:I was thinking the party forms in the tavern. We start a discussion about the sword and about tensions between the races (because everyone is there for almost the exact same reason). But then there’ll be flyers put up by the Kartesian empress calling adventurers for a job she needs done. So the leaders of the races have had a secret conference and now they’re getting a capable group to do some investigation.

So, who wants to start the discussion about the sword? Greylan doesn't know anything about the incident other than rumors & hearsay in taverns, so I feel like someone else should do it.

Probably not Eyseth; she would wait for someone else to bring it up anyway.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:29 am

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:
Brettenwald wrote:So, who wants to start the discussion about the sword? Greylan doesn't know anything about the incident other than rumors & hearsay in taverns, so I feel like someone else should do it.

Probably not Eyseth; she would wait for someone else to bring it up anyway.

I figured as much, since she's trying to keep herself and her demon-ness on the QT as much as possible.
BRETTENWALD

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:34 am

Brettenwald wrote:
Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:Probably not Eyseth; she would wait for someone else to bring it up anyway.

I figured as much, since she's trying to keep herself and her demon-ness on the QT as much as possible.

Pretty much.
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:52 pm

I also have an underwater campaign planned, because I want to get the Mer involved as well.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:01 pm

Nuridia wrote:I also have an underwater campaign planned, because I want to get the Mer involved as well.

Yeah!
(They are, by the nature of things, the most enigmatic race thus far.)

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:05 pm

Nuridia wrote:I also have an underwater campaign planned, because I want to get the Mer involved as well.

That sounds prety cool.
BRETTENWALD

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:57 am

Can't think of anything to post IC, so Greylan's gonna sit & drink until something happens. If anyone wants to approach her, go for it.
BRETTENWALD

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:18 am

Also, I felt like a meme was in order (kinda shit, but I'm running on three and a half hours of sleep here)
Last edited by Brettenwald on Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRETTENWALD

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:57 am

Brettenwald wrote:Also, I felt like a meme was in order (kinda shit, but I'm running on three and a half hours of sleep here)(Image)

I am so proud of you for this. If we can make memes about our RP, we are doing something correctly.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:02 am

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:
Brettenwald wrote:Also, I felt like a meme was in order (kinda shit, but I'm running on three and a half hours of sleep here)(Image)

I am so proud of you for this. If we can make memes about our RP, we are doing something correctly.

Aw, thanks.
BRETTENWALD

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:09 pm

Nice meme lol

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:02 pm

More internal monologue and tragic backstory in my latest post. I should probably start interacting with people IC at some point, LMAO.
Last edited by Brettenwald on Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRETTENWALD

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:11 pm

Brettenwald wrote:More internal monologue and tragic backstory in my latest post. I should probably start interacting with people IC at some point, LMAO.

No worries. The backstories are important, fellow sentient being.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:34 pm

Posted! Sorry it took me so long, you guys.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:40 pm

No worries Nuri, nice post!

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:36 pm

I think I'm gonna make one more character...you'll run into them when you get into the imperial palace.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:41 pm

Sorry for the short IC post, I wrote it (much like this post) at 1:40ish in the morning.
Nuridia wrote:I think I'm gonna make one more character...you'll run into them when you get into the imperial palace.

Cool.
BRETTENWALD

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:47 am

WIP

Name: Saskia Beauharnais
Race/Species: Human
Personality:
Sexual/Romantic preference (optional): Bisexual
Appearance: She's rather small and slender, almost like a fairy.
Bio: Born to a coven of witches, Saskia w
Goals:
Theme Song:
Powers/Abilities:
Flight: She can fly either by using her enchanted broom or by shapeshifting into a winged animal
Shapeshifting: She can shapeshift into a variety of animals or change her physical features...she can only do it a limited amount of times a day and she needs to use an arcane focus to do this in order to minimize the risk of injury.
Elemental magic: Can wield the power of fire, water and lightning
Spirit Summoning: Can summon and commune with ghosts
Potioneering: What it says on the tin
Transmutation: Can transform objects into other objects
Teleportation: Can teleport herself and allies
Healing: A minor healing spell
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:52 pm

I'll have a post up tonight y'all.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:33 pm

Nuridia wrote:I'll have a post up tonight y'all.

It's fine, take all the time you need.
BRETTENWALD

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:01 pm

Got up a quick post.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:51 pm

Nuridia wrote:Got up a quick post.

Lit!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse