NATION

PASSWORD

Sansara: Out of Our Element (OOC/Worldbuilding)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Will post tomorrow.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:38 am

Just realized I should post here. Will try to get something up soon.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:09 am

Fear not, for I plan to post something tomorrow!
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:11 pm

Y’all, I didn’t have internet for like the past three days. I’m so sorry.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:56 pm

Nuridia wrote:Y’all, I didn’t have internet for like the past three days. I’m so sorry.

OOF.
Somehow, we need a character in here who is obsessed with a certain song...you know the one....
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:08 am

Nuridia wrote:Y’all, I didn’t have internet for like the past three days. I’m so sorry.

I also have been slacking on posting so don't worry about it

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:03 pm

Do y’all want me to try to reboot this? Or is it cool leaving things as they are?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:03 pm

Nuridia wrote:Do y’all want me to try to reboot this? Or is it cool leaving things as they are?

KEEP GOING! DON'T GIVE UP!!
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:08 pm

Thank you! I’ll be trying to get the post up tomorrow
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:11 pm

I promise I'm drafting a post ;-;
BRETTENWALD

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:42 pm

I’ll post today y’all.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:44 pm

Still need to post, probably gonna do that tomorrow.
BRETTENWALD

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:55 pm

Keeping the home fires burning, I've been really letting things slide and I'm sorry.
BRETTENWALD

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:08 am

Shit, we're waiting on me aren't we. I'll get a post up soon.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Brettenwald
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:45 am

CoraSpia wrote:Shit, we're waiting on me aren't we. I'll get a post up soon.

Nah, don't worry about it. I still need to have Greylan meet the Empress.
BRETTENWALD

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse