NATION

PASSWORD

A Different World: Civilization's Dawn [OOC|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:21 am

Nuxipal wrote:Only question that I have, is Anku dead or just very ill?

Dead? Good Lord, no. She's ill, is all - and not even gravely.
Last edited by Olthenia on Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:22 am

Managed to whip up a post.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:44 am

Olthenia wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:Only question that I have, is Anku dead or just very ill?

Good as dead :P

He who can't work, ain't has worth.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:No offense Warclyfe but the Shao Dynasty thinks the Hersukar Horde is more threatening.

As of right now since you have proto-Bloodright at your borders and they are using blood magic more effective than Xcotl ever have. Mine is slower to work up the threat and I'm just coming out of my island village.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Olthenia
Senator

Postby Olthenia » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:54 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:Did Ming research primitive medical care?

No, Ming did not - although she did successfully contribute to the recovery of her patient. My apologies if that wasn't clear.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:57 pm

So...did I even do record keeping? Seems strange in a way unless that was what it was doing.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Olthenia
Senator

Postby Olthenia » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:01 pm

Ralnis wrote:So...did I even do record keeping? Seems strange in a way unless that was what it was doing.

Hm. I interpreted your attempt at researching 'Record Keeping' as 'Glyphs'. Records are hard to create without first mastering a written language.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:26 pm

Olthenia wrote:
Ralnis wrote:So...did I even do record keeping? Seems strange in a way unless that was what it was doing.

Hm. I interpreted your attempt at researching 'Record Keeping' as 'Glyphs'. Records are hard to create without first mastering a written language.

No I have written language. It's up there in the IC second post as glyphs from the last turn prior to this.

Olthenia
Senator

Postby Olthenia » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:22 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Olthenia wrote:

No I have written language. It's up there in the IC second post as glyphs from the last turn prior to this.

Ah. So you have. My mistake.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:43 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Olthenia wrote:

Good as dead :P

He who can't work, ain't has worth.

Honestly, all but two childbirths in my tribe have come as a result of an illness. Its those without an illness that are weird.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:No offense Warclyfe but the Shao Dynasty thinks the Hersukar Horde is more threatening.

As of right now since you have proto-Bloodright at your borders and they are using blood magic more effective than Xcotl ever have. Mine is slower to work up the threat and I'm just coming out of my island village.

Exactly.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Ralnis wrote:As of right now since you have proto-Bloodright at your borders and they are using blood magic more effective than Xcotl ever have. Mine is slower to work up the threat and I'm just coming out of my island village.

Exactly.

Then I take no offense since the next era might have the Children of Tes'la at your borders as they conquer the Huanca and seek more power.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:01 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:
Exactly.

Then I take no offense since the next era might have the Children of Tes'la at your borders as they conquer the Huanca and seek more power.

You know you already had me laughing but....

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:12 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Then I take no offense since the next era might have the Children of Tes'la at your borders as they conquer the Huanca and seek more power.

You know you already had me laughing but....

Can't wait to hear your laughter as I bring out giant coils of electrical might to bear down on cities. Flying ships that bring down eldritch horrors that would bring more terror than any of the Black Kings.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:24 am

Just a quick post today. Parents and brothers in town, so my time is very limited.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:31 am

Is my tribe still alive?

I plan to get back in.
Last edited by The Empire of Tau on Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:40 am

Ralnis wrote:Can't wait to hear your laughter as I bring out giant coils of electrical might to bear down on cities. Flying ships that bring down eldritch horrors that would bring more terror than any of the Black Kings.

Good luck beating the power of myriads

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:42 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Can't wait to hear your laughter as I bring out giant coils of electrical might to bear down on cities. Flying ships that bring down eldritch horrors that would bring more terror than any of the Black Kings.

With superior artillery I can.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:43 pm

How often are updates going to be coming?

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:47 pm

I think its come to being whenever it happens instead of being a set # of days

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:15 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:

With superior artillery I can.

We'll see.I'll have Qi towers built on the Wall of Myriads that will destroy any flying ships that fly into my lands. Don't forget I have the second largest population, iron, a wealth of agricultural goods, and growth potential you want to take the Middle Kingdom you'll have to die trying.

It'll take more then silly gods, ands superstitions to defeat the Shao Dynasty.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:32 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Ralnis wrote:With superior artillery I can.

We'll see.I'll have Qi towers built on the Wall of Myriads that will destroy any flying ships that fly into my lands. Don't forget I have the second largest population, iron, a wealth of agricultural goods, and growth potential you want to take the Middle Kingdom you'll have to die trying.

K, I counter with one of the most industrious magics next to geolocus, a wealth of agricultural goods, magic-enhanced copper that matches iron, and growth potential. Plus while you have the Great Wall to protect you from Bloodright, I'll just have superior artillery. Not all will be flying ships but kay if you think that.

Lazarian
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lazarian » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:23 am

Girls, both of your civilizations will be beautiful.

And utterly inconsequential compared to the monolith that the Deepkin society will evolve into. :p

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:27 am

We know.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:46 am

Ralnis wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:

K, I counter with one of the most industrious magics next to geolocus, a wealth of agricultural goods, magic-enhanced copper that matches iron, and growth potential. Plus while you have the Great Wall to protect you from Bloodright, I'll just have superior artillery. Not all will be flying ships but kay if you think that.

Dude your puny tribe only has 9 people in it, what when the Bronze Age comes your going to send your entire population to attack me?Wealth of agricultural goods, is that the breadfruit speaking? :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse