NATION

PASSWORD

Draken Falls (OOC/Slice of Life/Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:13 am

Tarnen wrote:Sorry for leaving this in the dark, i was having some irl issues and plus writers block. But at least the writer's block is back under control and i have been working on an ic thread that should be released sometimes today for sure!

I'd like to apologize too, I need to be better at committing to this stuff. In any case I don't know whether I'll be able to commit to this since school's starting up again in a few days.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Xethorr
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Xethorr » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:05 pm

Approximately where in the world is the city located?

Xethorr
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Xethorr » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:10 am

App
Name: Xyron
Race: Dragon
Appearance: Spanning 53 meters from snout to tail tip, Xyron is a rather large dragon. His body is covered in large black scales that overlap to provide excellent protection. His eyes are red and he has several large horns.
Abilities: Fire breath that he can be more or less focused depending on what he wants. He can either have a very wide but comparatively cold fire or a very tightly focused beam that is extremely hot or something inbetween. He is also a skilled geomancer and enchanter and possesses limited telepathy. He cannot take a human form but has an artifact that he can use to shrink himself down to the size of a large dog.
Personality: Generally appears friendly, especially to other dragons, but can be quite easily provoken, especially when someone tries to steal from him. Considers his own kind (dragons) superior to other species but this does not show in the Form of hostility unless provoken. Also slightly greedy.
Bio: Hatched during the late middle ages, Xyron learned to dislike humans early on when his father was slain while protecting him and his mother from dragonslayers. Once grown up to a young adult, at the age of 23, he set out for revenge and to find his place in the world. Over the next years, he burnt several cities and took their riches for his hoard but eventually calmed down and built his lair in a cavern close to where draken falls is located today, where he studied magic and the several hundred spellbooks he stole from the ruins of the towns he burnt. Eventually, in the year 1956, he decided to try and integrate himself in society, now that dragons and other magical creatures no longer had to resort to violence or hiding to protect themselves. He opened a shop selling enchanted items in draken falls, using an artifact he made to shrink himself down while in the city. Later he began to study alchemy too and began selling potions aswell. By now, he is considering to move into an apartment within the city instead of living in his cavern outside the city limits (which he does not technically own or pay taxes for but few people would be insane enough to tell a dragon to give up part of his hoard).

My first time writing an app anywhere on this forum, please tell me if there's anything I should change or fix.
Last edited by Xethorr on Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:38 am

Xethorr wrote:Approximately where in the world is the city located?

About northern california
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Xethorr
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Xethorr » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:54 pm

Tarnen wrote:
Xethorr wrote:Approximately where in the world is the city located?

About northern california

OK, thanks. One more question: what about the Droid attack on the wookies?! is draken falls the only place where supernatural beings and or magic are tolerated in the world or is it just a sort of main hub for such activity?

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:38 am

Xethorr wrote:
Tarnen wrote:About northern california

OK, thanks. One more question: what about the Droid attack on the wookies?! is draken falls the only place where supernatural beings and or magic are tolerated in the world or is it just a sort of main hub for such activity?

It is a main hub there are others all over the world but for the time being we will be focusing on Draken Falls
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Xethorr
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Xethorr » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:51 am

Alright, looking forward to when this starts. Changed my dragons breath weapon to something less destructive aswell as he could probably never have used the previous one without breaking several chemical weapon laws (it was basically napalm+white phosphorus).

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:16 pm

Bump.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:50 pm

Brettenwald wrote:Bump.

Sadly it looks like this might not come to pass. I was never able to come up with ideas and school starting back up pretty much made me forget about it...
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Brettenwald
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Brettenwald » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:58 am

One last bump since OP seems to have come back from the dead.
BRETTENWALD
Factbook completion will occur when hell freezes over and this nation is basically what happens at 3 AM when I overdose on Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Game of Thrones. Trans rights or you're getting kneecapped.
Center-right largely-absolute monarchy populated by the majority-pagan descendants of a mix of Vikings, Iron Age German rednecks and the odd shipwreck survivor coming into its own on the world stage during the final stages of a 32-year watershed moment under the watchful eye of an emperor who was never supposed to be one. Strict MT, current year though lore posts are generally asynchronous. Brettain is a catchall demonym, flag waifu by Polish Prussian Commonwealth, NS stats not canon.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse