NATION

PASSWORD

Rise of Empires (OOC/PT)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:30 am

Romextly wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Hm. Is this an open RP, or just for a region/friends? If open, I'd love to drop in.

this is open. We accpet amatuers, middle and experts in PT2M

HOW. HOW. HOW.
Did you get G-Tech to get in on this.
They are the like the god of P2TM.
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.
Update: apparently it’s bleating sheep.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:32 am

Megistos wrote:
Romextly wrote:I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about the heroes. That is the generals name?

I'm not talking about the heroes/immortals, I'm putting Greek Names, I'd like it if it could stay, but I can edit.

Search up newer names.

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:33 am

Megistos wrote:
Romextly wrote:I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about the heroes. That is the generals name?

I'm not talking about the heroes/immortals, I'm putting Greek Names, I'd like it if it could stay, but I can edit.

THe whole Achilles/Apollo thing put me off
Behind the free market lies the iron fist of the state - the one thing I learned from The Blaatschapen, excluding how to say sheep in dutch.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:33 am

Romextly wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Hm. Is this an open RP, or just for a region/friends? If open, I'd love to drop in.

this is open. We accpet amatuers, middle and experts in PT2M

Delightful! I'll slap together an application forthwith.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:34 am

Mathuvan Union wrote:
Megistos wrote:I'm not talking about the heroes/immortals, I'm putting Greek Names, I'd like it if it could stay, but I can edit.

remember think good thoughts.

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:34 am

Mathuvan Union wrote:
Megistos wrote:I'm not talking about the heroes/immortals, I'm putting Greek Names, I'd like it if it could stay, but I can edit.

hehe
Ambassador To Canada

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:35 am

Romextly wrote:
Mathuvan Union wrote:THe whole Achilles/Apollo thing put me off

remember think good thoughts.

Aye.
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Romextly wrote:this is open. We accpet amatuers, middle and experts in PT2M

Delightful! I'll slap together an application forthwith.

Very unusual words… not judging
Megistos wrote:
Mathuvan Union wrote:THe whole Achilles/Apollo thing put me off

hehe

Then I’d just shoot him in the foot. Yeet.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:42 am

Nation name: Liechtensteiner Kingdom

(communisty flag, but I'll use it since there's no better alternatives)
Ruler: Queen Elena the White

(ironically wearing black, but eh)
Population: 400,000
Size of army: 10,000
Size of navy: Landlocked, no Navy.
History: Liechtensteiner bloodline/pedigree is mainly French and Southern German (like Ulm, Bavaria and other duchies/empires) and mainly female (I guess it could be called a "queendom," but eh) with a few exceptions being the Princes.

Elena was a warrior-princess, and very bloodthirsty, but had to give that part away and focus on Diplomacy and Dining once her mom sadly died. In her youth, she wore alot of white (and sometimes purple), causing her to earn "the White" title.

(I'll give a IC reason as to why my flag is so communisty, I guess)

The flag is blue-red, representing the Liechtensteiner people. The wreath symbolizes Wealth and crops; the Liechtensteiner diet is mainly grain and berries/fruit. The star symbolizes Passion and Integrity.

The book and protractor/compass symbolize Knowledge (Math and Reading/ELA), which is treasured amongst all Liechtensteiners.

Goals: Expand in the Alps (Liechtensteiner Empire, anyone?), get allies, unify Germania
Allies:
Enemies/Rivals: Austria, Prussia
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:44 am

Nation Name: The Timurid (Mughal) Empire
Location: Entirety of the Indian Subcontinent, extensive holdings in eastern Persia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and small portions of south Burma/Bhutan/southern Nepal
Ruler: Abha-un-din Muhhamad Babur ; Emperor of the Dominion of the Mughals and all her Territories, Defender of the Faith, Lord of the Southern Isles, Protector of all Indochina, and Great Khan of the Lands of Kublai
Population: 229,700,000 citizens
Army: 720,000 men under arms
Navy: 121 various vessels, 11 first-rates
Army Staff: Zahar bin-Kassar, Lord of the White Armies. Garanesh abdul Amal, Lord of the Admiralty. Others tbd as necessary for RPing.
Goals: The sons of Timur seek dominion over his ancient conquests, the lands of Persia, of Indochina, and beyond - for theirs is the legacy of Kublai
Allies: As Defender of the Faith, Gurkani is on good terms with the various Sultanates and Caliphates of the Near and Far East
Enemies/Rivals: The Timurid Empire resents Persia for being a breakaway state, and is oftentimes at odds with those European powers that seek to assert themselves within the lands of the Khan of Khans.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:44 am

Location: Entirety of the Indian Subcontinent, extensive holdings in eastern Persia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and small portions of south Burma/Bhutan/southern Nepal
Ruler: Abha-un-din Muhhamad Babur ; Emperor of the Dominion of the Mughals and all her Territories, Defender of the Faith, Lord of the Southern Isles, Protector of all Indochina, and Great Khan of the Lands of Kublai
Army Staff: Zahar bin-Kassar, Lord of the White Armies. Garanesh abdul Amal, Lord of the Admiralty. Others tbd as necessary for RPing.
Goals: The sons of Timur seek dominion over his ancient conquests, the lands of Persia, of Indochina, and beyond - for theirs is the legacy of Kublai!
Allies: As Defender of the Faith, Gurkani is on good terms with the various Sultanates and Calphates of the Near and Far East
Enemies/Rivals: The Timurid Empire resents Persia for being a breakaway state, and is oftentimes at odds with those European powers that seek to assert themselves within the lands of the Khan of Khans.

Cool. We finally have Easterners.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:45 am

Goals: The sons of Timur seek dominion over his ancient conquests, the lands of Persia, of Indochina, and beyond - for theirs is the legacy of Kublai!
Allies: As Defender of the Faith, Gurkani is on good terms with the various Sultanates and Calphates of the Near and Far East

oh wow this app is awesome
i see why you are a mentor accepted

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:46 am

Mathuvan Union wrote:

oh wow this app is awesome
i see why you are a mentor accepted

Heh. Thanks. That's not why I'm a mentor though. That's just because I'm as old as dirt.

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:47 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Heh. Thanks. That's not why I'm a mentor though. That's just because I'm as old as dirt.

oh damn you just roasted yourself. its true hoestly, virtually every mod and important person on NS was founded before 2006
Hypercapital wrote:Nation name: Liechtensteiner Kingdom
(Image)

History: Liechtensteiner bloodline/pedigree is mainly French and Southern German (like Ulm, Bavaria and other duchies/empires) and mainly female (I guess it could be called a "queendom," but eh) with a few exceptions being the Princes.

Elena was a warrior-princess, and very bloodthirsty, but had to give that part away and focus on Diplomacy and Dining once her mom sadly died. In her youth, she wore alot of white (and sometimes purple), causing her to earn "the White" title.

The flag is blue-red, representing the Liechtensteiner people. The wreath symbolizes Wealth and crops; the Liechtensteiner diet is mainly grain and berries/fruit. The star symbolizes Passion and Integrity.

The book and protractor/compass symbolize Knowledge (Math and Reading/ELA), which is treasured amongst all Liechtensteiners.

Goals: Expand in the Alps (Liechtensteiner Empire, anyone?), get allies, unify Germania
Allies:

I have a rival now, eh?
Accepted.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:51 am

Mathuvan Union wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Heh. Thanks. That's not why I'm a mentor though. That's just because I'm as old as dirt.

oh damn you just roasted yourself. its true hoestly, virtually every mod and important person on NS was founded before 2006
Hypercapital wrote:Nation name: Liechtensteiner Kingdom
(Image)

Allies:

I have a rival now, eh?
Accepted.

Thanks. I also think I'm a first (first dude to RP a micronation, and first dude to RP Liechtenstein) so that's also coolio.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:52 am

Hypercapital wrote:
Mathuvan Union wrote:oh damn you just roasted yourself. its true hoestly, virtually every mod and important person on NS was founded before 2006
I have a rival now, eh?
Accepted.

Thanks. I also think I'm a first (first dude to RP a micronation, and first dude to RP Liechtenstein) so that's also coolio.

you're gonna need to expand while you can, because other places will be soon eaten up.
like france

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:53 am

Mathuvan Union wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

you're gonna need to expand while you can, because other places will be soon eaten up.
like france

Alright, thanks again.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:55 am

Hypercapital wrote:
Mathuvan Union wrote:you're gonna need to expand while you can, because other places will be soon eaten up.
like france

Alright, thanks again.

i think switzerland would be optimal, giving it easy to get north italy, which is a goal of romextly.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:57 am

Mathuvan Union wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:
Alright, thanks again.

i think switzerland would be optimal, giving it easy to get north italy, which is a goal of romextly.

Yep. I mean, we can be allies

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:58 am

IC is up

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:58 am

Romextly wrote:IC is up

link

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:01 am

front page

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Corporate Police State

Postby Romextly » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:02 am

oh and G-Tech, I'll have to decrease population to 180 million. I found a site to find population in 1700. It will be on the first post

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:02 am

Romextly wrote:
Mathuvan Union wrote:i think switzerland would be optimal, giving it easy to get north italy, which is a goal of romextly.

Yep. I mean, we can be allies

sounds cool
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Mathuvan Union
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:02 am

Romextly wrote:front page

you forgot G-Tech and Mughal Empire

Landre
Civilian

Founded: Jun 11, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Landre » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:02 am

Romextly wrote:oh and G-Tech, I'll have to decrease population to 180 million. I found a site to find population in 1700. It will be on the first post

hello (another card farm of Megistos)!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse