NATION

PASSWORD

Wild Beasts of the Earth (Gothic Horror|OOC|Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:31 pm

Voxija wrote:This might be a replacement character for Victoria Wasserman if she dies, but it evolved into analyzing a German-Jewish Central Powers soldier with the benefit of hindsight.

Character Description
    Name: Adam Weiss
    Nationality: jewish German, because the Second Reich isn't the Third Reich. Essentially, Adam sees himself as German first, but others see him as Jewish first. Hopefully.
    Appearance:
    Adam Weiss is a short (5' 5") man with a square-shaped face, a Roman nose, and brown eyes that have seen too much. He has platinum-blond hair that almost looks white and is prone to sticking straight up. Adam is clean-shaven, since he cannot grow a mustache no matter how he tries.

Personal Effects: A Mauser pistol, a couple of outfits, his journal, and his lucky pfennig.

Background:
    What is your job Former German soldier.
    Backstory: Adam Weiss was born in 10 January 1888 in a small Hessian village to a rabbi father and a very sweet mother. He learned a taste for adventure and a sense of German patriotism. Adam had a lot of friends and also a lot of bullies. The bullies bullied Adam for being Jewish and his friends would beat up the bullies. Adam's friends would never let him touch a bully, although the boy wanted to get at 'em.

Adam Weiss enrolled in university to learn psychology, but quickly became disillusioned with the subject. He decided that traveling the world would help him learn about people better, and he dropped out of college to go traveling. Adam learned English, French, and Arabic along with his native German, Yiddish, and Hebrew. Adam went all around Europe and the Middle East.

Adam Weiss met Harriet Salt, the daughter of a British Ægyptologist. They had a whirlwind romance, which sadly ended when Adam felt a pull from his native Germany. He felt like there was going to be a war soon, and Adam had to choose between his love and his country. He chose his country.

Adam Weiss moved back into his little Hessian town until the war started. Adam volunteered quickly, thinking war was glorious. That was proven wrong very quickly. Fighting in the trenches of Belgium, Adam learned quickly that war was hell. Adam made a friend in the trenches, Johann Schmeer. Adam Weiss kept a journal, in which he struggled with his two identities, Jewish and German.

About a couple years later—time is hard to keep in the trenches. Johann makes a foolhardy mistake. Adam risks his life to keep Johann from dying, but his friend still dies. Adam wakes up in hospital from a leg injury and most of his memory of the incident gone. Adam got an Iron Cross for bravery.

Adam Weiss's leg injury eventually healed, but he could never fight again. He moved back to his town, but both of his parents were dead. His father when Adam was fighting, and his mother when Adam was adventuring. Adam decided to visit his old flame Harriet in London, going on a hunch. London won't like a former German soldier, but Adam is nothing if not brave. On his way there, Adam received a strange letter...

My app is edited. I hope it will be accepted.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

The Pearl River
Envoy

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pearl River » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:51 pm

Character Description
    Name: Margaret Trần
    Nationality: British (Vietnamese)
    Appearance:

Personal Effects: Her journal documenting her travels, Assorted books,

Background:
[list]What is your job Spy during the great war, now owns a bed and breakfast in edinburgh
Backstory:

Early Years

Margaret was born on 1885 on Hanoi, Dai Viet to both native Vietnamese parents under the surname Trần. Margaret never knew her real biological parents that left her in an orphanage in Hanoi. by age three she was adopted by Madame Dubois, a teacher. She was baptised and given the first name Margaret by her and moved to paris with madame dubois. Margaret herself didn’t know much about madame Dubois, she never asked her why she took him to vacations in Shanghai, Beijing, and Hong kong to meet work associates and why she sold books and newspapers during their vacations in China. Madame Dubois owned lots of books in her home which fueled Margaret’s thirst for knowledge and her sense of curiosity. At the age of 15, she was already fluent in English, French, and Chinese and was taught martial arts by madame Dubois's friend. Margaret eventually pursued zoology in university but never had the chance to study it first hand, instead she spent nights on libraries and mrs dubois’s book collection to quench her thirst for knowledge.

Pre-war career
When Margaret was 18 years old, and old Madame Dubois finally came into terms on her past and told her the truth. Those vacations the two took were actually espionage missions and that madame dubois had trained margaret from a young age to become a skilled spy like her. Before her passing madame dubois told everything about her to margaret from her past in Paris, her father’s death in the hands of the chinese during the second opium war and her involvement in many rebellions and battles in Qing china. She was happy to see that margaret had grew up into a strong and independent woman and wanted margaret continue the art of espionage. Madame Dubois two years later due to natural causes and was buried in paris. Without any reason to stay in paris, Margaret moved to berlin to start a small bookstore like her stepmother did. She learned to be fluent german, and packed her bags to berlin when she was 21

The great war
When margaret was 22 News had spread about the assassination of the austrian archduke and the declaration of war between the Entente and the Central powers. Margaret, like everyone else thought that the war was short and would end by christmas. But as christmas came, the war seemed to last forever. As news came about the german atrocities of war in france, she knew she had to take a stand to fight against the german for her beloved country. Margaret never stayed at one place at a time she traveled across Germany and Austria. Throughout the war, she Transported and distributed supplies for the allies in the western and balkan front, sent reports of german activity back to paris, and arranged safe passages for captured entente soldiers. Protected by her quick thinking and charisma, she frequently talked her way out of questioning, when the austrian army searched her train heading to milan she gave them a casual tour of her zoology notes, when a german officer searched her truck of supplies and smuggled PoWs into the swiss border she chatted about her book selling career and charmed the german officer into showing her way to the swiss border. However when things go south, Margaret wouldn’t hesitate to use violence against the her foes. Throughout her work as a spy, Margaret was known by the codename Red river dragon from her vietnamese heritage, and her use of a red parasol as her signature look.

Post-war

After the war margaret moved to Edinburgh to start a bed and breakfast. Margaret was in her early thirties by this time, and just getting started on her new life in the UK as a humble Bed and breakfast owner. Her bed and breakfast was popular for travelers and tourists from england and mainland europe to stop by, and was located in the outskirts of edinburgh just far enough to be away from the bustling city scape. After two years of starting his bed and breakfast, margaret got a peculiar letter from someone he had never met before
Last edited by The Pearl River on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:12 am

As my characters were very rushed and rather lackluster, and I don't think I could do them justice even if they were otherwise, I'm now going to discontinue my involvement in this RP before I get them killed. ^^" At least it shall be of no consequence to anyone else at this stage.

I'll definitely still read and stuff though, as there's a lot of good writing here.
Last edited by Kylantha on Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:14 pm

The Pearl River wrote:
Character Description
    Name: Margaret Trần
    Nationality: Vietnamese
    Appearance:
Personal Effects: Her journal documenting her travels, Assorted books,

Background:
[list]What is your job Spy during the great war, now owns a bed and breakfast in edinburgh
Backstory:

*snip*

Generally the app is good. It's a very interesting character backstory. Only thing I'm going to say before accepting is can you get some non-anachronistic artwork? Helps with the visualisation if people look like they're from 1918.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:19 pm

Kylantha wrote:As my characters were very rushed and rather lackluster, and I don't think I could do them justice even if they were otherwise, I'm now going to discontinue my involvement in this RP before I get them killed. ^^" At least it shall be of no consequence to anyone else at this stage.

I'll definitely still read and stuff though, as there's a lot of good writing here.

Pity you're bowing out Ky :( If you decide you'd like to come back in at a later stage, absolutely feel free!

For everyone else, we're going to time-skip to the train in about 48 hours, so wrap up any last bits and pieces you need to do in this scene.

If you are half-way through something and we skip, feel free to write a 'previously' post.

I don't intend to make the train section all that long as we've already had a chance for the characters to talk in the Order HQ, so I'll skip pretty smartly through to the start of the investigation in Truro.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:13 pm

Voxija wrote:
Voxija wrote:This might be a replacement character for Victoria Wasserman if she dies, but it evolved into analyzing a German-Jewish Central Powers soldier with the benefit of hindsight.

Character Description
    Name: Adam Weiss
    Nationality: jewish German, because the Second Reich isn't the Third Reich. Essentially, Adam sees himself as German first, but others see him as Jewish first. Hopefully.
    Appearance:
    Adam Weiss is a short (5' 5") man with a square-shaped face, a Roman nose, and brown eyes that have seen too much. He has platinum-blond hair that almost looks white and is prone to sticking straight up. Adam is clean-shaven, since he cannot grow a mustache no matter how he tries.

Personal Effects: A Mauser pistol, a couple of outfits, his journal, and his lucky pfennig.

Background:
    What is your job Former German soldier.
    Backstory: Adam Weiss was born in 10 January 1888 in a small Hessian village to a rabbi father and a very sweet mother. He learned a taste for adventure and a sense of German patriotism. Adam had a lot of friends and also a lot of bullies. The bullies bullied Adam for being Jewish and his friends would beat up the bullies. Adam's friends would never let him touch a bully, although the boy wanted to get at 'em.

Adam Weiss enrolled in university to learn psychology, but quickly became disillusioned with the subject. He decided that traveling the world would help him learn about people better, and he dropped out of college to go traveling. Adam learned English, French, and Arabic along with his native German, Yiddish, and Hebrew. Adam went all around Europe and the Middle East.

Adam Weiss met Harriet Salt, the daughter of a British Ægyptologist. They had a whirlwind romance, which sadly ended when Adam felt a pull from his native Germany. He felt like there was going to be a war soon, and Adam had to choose between his love and his country. He chose his country.

Adam Weiss moved back into his little Hessian town until the war started. Adam volunteered quickly, thinking war was glorious. That was proven wrong very quickly. Fighting in the trenches of Belgium, Adam learned quickly that war was hell. Adam made a friend in the trenches, Johann Schmeer. Adam Weiss kept a journal, in which he struggled with his two identities, Jewish and German.

About a couple years later—time is hard to keep in the trenches. Johann makes a foolhardy mistake. Adam risks his life to keep Johann from dying, but his friend still dies. Adam wakes up in hospital from a leg injury and most of his memory of the incident gone. Adam got an Iron Cross for bravery.

Adam Weiss's leg injury eventually healed, but he could never fight again. He moved back to his town, but both of his parents were dead. His father when Adam was fighting, and his mother when Adam was adventuring. Adam decided to visit his old flame Harriet in London, going on a hunch. London won't like a former German soldier, but Adam is nothing if not brave. On his way there, Adam received a strange letter...

My app is edited. I hope it will be accepted.

He is accepted.

I have also written the app for Harriet who won't be quite where he expected but who will make an appearance in the thread.

Character Description
    Name: Harriet Salt
    Nationality: British
    Appearance: A relatively slim woman, Harriet Salt is 5’2’’tall with dark hair, brown eyes and a pleasant, round face. While it is highly unlikely anyone will see it, she had a scar, ostensibly from a dog bite, on her left thigh.

Personal Effects: A large collection of expensive hats and coats for every occasion. A somewhat weathered brown attaché case with assorted writing equipment inside, including a very expensive Waterman pen. When travelling alone she also carries a Colt Model 1903 Pocket Hammerless (as advised in The Woman and the Car: A Chatty Little Handbook for all Women Who Motor or Who Want to Motor).

Background:
    What is your job Reporter and Field Operative for the Liverpool Chapter of the Order of Saint Thomas.
    Backstory: Harriet Salt, the youngest of five siblings, was born into the relatively well-to-do Salt family in 1893. Her father, Professor Theodore Salt, was an archaeologist attached to the British museum, who in 1911 relocated temporarily to Egypt to lead an expedition to excavate one of the pyramids (and, naturally, return it’s treasures to London).

Harriet had always been, in her father’s eyes, a wilful and reckless young woman with a worrying passion for riding her horse (and, later, camel) far too quickly. In Egypt this developed further and she began to show a strong interest in both motorcars and aircraft, showing a great admiration for women such as Dorothy Levitt, Raymonde de Laroche and her namesake, Harriet Quimby.

Unsure of quite what to do about Harriet, Theodore Salt hoped his young daughter would settle down once she met a suitable husband. To his irritation, Harriet instead embarked on a torrid and borderline scandalous relationship with a German adventurer, though thankfully, from Theodore’s perspective, the looming war saw the young man return to Germany while Theodore and his family were recalled to England.

With the outbreak of hostilities, Harriet began to show an interest in journalism. Theodore supported this wholeheartedly, not because this was particularly what he wanted his daughter to do, but mostly because he hoped it would shift her attention from planes and automobiles. Harriet began writing for a number of publications, including The Daily News and (to the dismay of her father), Jus Suffragii.

In early 1917, while travelling alone through the Peak District, Harriet’s car broke down and she was forced to walk several miles to the nearest village. The sun set as she walked, clouds covered the moon and it became almost impossible to see. The first she realised she was not alone was an uneasy feeling of not being alone. Then the smell of sulphur and, when, she turned, a single glowing red eye.

While this would have been the end of Harriet’s story, by pure good fortune, the creature that attacked her that night was being tracked by members of the Order of Saint Thomas, who managed to drive off the beast and save the young woman it had savaged, though in stopping to do so, the creature also managed to escape. Harriet awoke at the Liverpool Chapterhouse of the Order of Saint Thomas and, after a long conversation with the Head of the Chapter, ended up signing up. While she has ostensibly fully recovered from the attack, it has left scars on her, both physical and mental and Harriet has acquired something of a reputation for showing up unannounced if she gets even the slightest hint she might have found the thing that attacked her on that lonely road in the Peak District.

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:34 pm

My most recent post reveals some backstory you weren't expecting, huh? And about "Chinese" as a noun: I thought it would be a good word for a cosmopolitan adventurer to use.
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:49 am

If you want to bring Adam in with the Truro crowd, I'll add Miss Salt to the mix when she can cause maximum trouble

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:38 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:If you want to bring Adam in with the Truro crowd, I'll add Miss Salt to the mix when she can cause maximum trouble

I like trouble, so yeah.

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:46 am

Character Description
    Name: James Boone
    Nationality: English
    Appearance: 6 feet tall, black hair, dark blue eyes, knife scar on his right cheek.

Personal Effects: 5 inch Switchblade, Savage 1907 w/ suppressor, pocket watch with the HMS Victory engraved on it, a box of tobacco and a pipe.

Background: Born in Birmingham, James grew up seeing corruption, crime, and hated it. So when he came of age, he went to work for the government, getting a position as an operative in the Special Service, rooting out corruption, communism, and revolutionaries in the country. However, he was deemed essential, because of his job within the government, and he was unable to participate in the war, and this does cause him some guilt from time to time. But he comforts himself with the knowledge that he was doing his bit for the country at home. He hasn't been able to really develop a romantic life, except for the occasional one night stands when he is off work. Although this suits him fine, for he is a rather solitary person by nature. He rarely talks with his parents or siblings, in part because of his work, and they also do not entirely approve of his career choices. Upon hearing about the Order of Saint Thomas, the government sent James, eith a expertly falsified letter to infiltrate and oversee the organization to make sure that it wasn't any form of revolutionary, communist group, and to neutralize it if it proved to be so. He has orders to make biweekly reports on the organization and attempt to work his way up to higher levels to get more information. He was issued a faked invitation letter to infiltrate
    What is your job: Special Service agent for His Majestys government and field operative for the Order of Saint Thomas
Last edited by Bolslania on Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:56 am

Bolslania wrote:
Character Description
    Appearance: 6 feet tall, black hair, dark blue eyes, knife scar on his right cheek.

Personal Effects: 5 inch Switchblade, Savage 1907 w/ suppressor, pocket watch with the HMS Victory engraved on it, a box of tobacco and a pipe.

Background: Born in Birmingham, James grew up seeing corruption, crime, and hated it. So when he came of age, he went to work for the government, maintaining a semblance of order and law in service to the crown. However, he was unable to participate in the war, and this does cause him some guilt, but he comforts himself with the knowledge that he was doing his bit for the country. He hasn't been able to really develop a romantic life, except for the occasional one night stands when he is off work. Although this suits him fine, for he is a rather solitary person by nature. He rarely talks with his parents or siblings, in part because of his work, and they also do not entirely approve of his career choices.
    What is your job: Fixer for His Majestys government and field operative for the Order of Saint Thomas
    Backstory: Upon hearing about the Order of Saint Thomas, the government sent James to infiltrate and oversee the organization to make sure that it wasn't any form of revolutionary group, and to neutralize it if it proved to be so. He has orders to make biweekly reports on the organization and attempt to work his way up to higher levels to get more information.

Apologies this has taken a while to get to.

I think you have the start of an app here but I'd like to see a bit more background/backstory (why have you split these out?).

Here are a few things you might like to consider:
  • You've described him as a 'fixer', what does that mean? If you are thinking of a spy, then he would probably have been in MI1(c) (aka the Foreign Intelligence Service, the Secret Service, or the Special Intelligence Service).
  • If he was a spy, then what did he do in the war? Why does this make him feel guilty?
  • Finally, I'd like all apps to be for new recruits who received a letter in the manner set out in the OP. Feel free to say he joined because he's checking the organisation out to see if it is revolutionary.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:44 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Bolslania wrote:
Character Description

Background: Born in Birmingham, James grew up seeing corruption, crime, and hated it. So when he came of age, he went to work for the government, maintaining a semblance of order and law in service to the crown. However, he was unable to participate in the war, and this does cause him some guilt, but he comforts himself with the knowledge that he was doing his bit for the country. He hasn't been able to really develop a romantic life, except for the occasional one night stands when he is off work. Although this suits him fine, for he is a rather solitary person by nature. He rarely talks with his parents or siblings, in part because of his work, and they also do not entirely approve of his career choices.
    What is your job: Fixer for His Majestys government and field operative for the Order of Saint Thomas
    Backstory: Upon hearing about the Order of Saint Thomas, the government sent James to infiltrate and oversee the organization to make sure that it wasn't any form of revolutionary group, and to neutralize it if it proved to be so. He has orders to make biweekly reports on the organization and attempt to work his way up to higher levels to get more information.

Apologies this has taken a while to get to.

I think you have the start of an app here but I'd like to see a bit more background/backstory (why have you split these out?).

Here are a few things you might like to consider:
  • You've described him as a 'fixer', what does that mean? If you are thinking of a spy, then he would probably have been in MI1(c) (aka the Foreign Intelligence Service, the Secret Service, or the Special Intelligence Service).
  • If he was a spy, then what did he do in the war? Why does this make him feel guilty?
  • Finally, I'd like all apps to be for new recruits who received a letter in the manner set out in the OP. Feel free to say he joined because he's checking the organisation out to see if it is revolutionary.

I edited the app

1. A Fixer is someone who is sort of secret police but not quite. They are used to resolve issues within a government, mob or the like. Sometimes they just pay people off, other times they make use of the suppressor and concealable handgun that my character is carrying

2. Yeah fixers tend to work for the Special Service

3. He ain't a spy, but be had to stay home and couldn't go to war in Europe

4. And yeah he was sent to the Order to scope out the Order to see if it's acceptable or if it needs to go
Last edited by Bolslania on Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:25 am

Uh.. can you, Dyelli Beybi, edit the character list so it contains the accepted characters that aren't on it already?

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:16 pm

Apologies everyone, I've been away for a few days.

Bolslania wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:
That generally looks okay, though there's no fake letters to gain admittance. If he is invited in, it's a genuine invitation, for reason I'm not going to elaborate on at the moment (as spoilers for later).

Also it looks like you haven't finished what you were writing?

I will, shortly.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:52 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Apologies everyone, I've been away for a few days.

Bolslania wrote:

I will, shortly.

So am I accepted or is there something you need me to fix?

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:22 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:Apologies everyone, I've been away for a few days.

I will, shortly.

So am I accepted or is there something you need me to fix?

Arg sorry again for the slow response! You are, if you edit those bits I mentioned. If you want to bring your character in, feel free to assume they've been with the group the whole time.

I also realise I need to update the character roster!

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:14 pm

I have no idea how to politely make Battier exit the place where the conversation with the game keeper is going on
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:57 am

Now I'm worried that the story is focusing too much on my character. I'm kind of sorry about it.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:30 am

Voxija wrote:Now I'm worried that the story is focusing too much on my character. I'm kind of sorry about it.

As long as its a good story I personally am cool with it

Theyra
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Theyra » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:48 pm

Bolslania there seems to be a mix-up, Aleyn is at the crime scene which is at the cathedral.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:11 pm

Dammit, why do all the good RP concepts have to come up right as classes resume??? Hopefully I'll have time to spare.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:40 pm

Voxija wrote:Now I'm worried that the story is focusing too much on my character. I'm kind of sorry about it.

Yours as opposed to other people's? Or on characterisation in general?

The GAmeTopians wrote:Dammit, why do all the good RP concepts have to come up right as classes resume??? Hopefully I'll have time to spare.

Happy to have you join us is you find a moment!

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:56 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:

Yours as opposed to other people's? Or on characterisation in general?

I am worried the story is focusing too much on Adam Weiss. I realize it is my fault for begging you to make a character for him to reconnect with, though.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:13 am

Theyra wrote:Bolslania there seems to be a mix-up, Aleyn is at the crime scene which is at the cathedral.

Oh sorry, I thought he was at the police station. Lemme edit my post then

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:49 pm

I like how this story is going.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse