NATION

PASSWORD

Land of The Free: American Political Roleplay (OOC IV)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 927
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Image


Character Information Sheet


NS Nation Name:The Federation of Spokane
Character Name: Alexander Michael Cabot
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 42-43
Character Height: 6’2
Character Weight: 220
Character Position/Role/Job: Representative of Washington’s First Congressional District
Appearance: (Photo preferred, not required)
Alexander has dirty blonde hair that is starting to grey, and sports a 5 o clock shadow. His eyes are a complex shade of lime green, with a few flecks of brown in them. His body is a little bit on the chubby side, but he is not overweight. He has a scar on his left shoulder from when he accidentally burnt it on his heater when he was 10 or 11, but never got it treated and it eventually scarred. He also has another prominent scar on his hand from a freak kitchen accident where he stabbed the knife in his hand by accident.
Character State of Origin: New York
Character State of Residence: Washington
Character Party Affiliation: Democratic
Main Strengths: Alexander is sharp-witted, very empathetic, and cunning. He will do anything he sets his mind to, and you better believe that he will move heaven and hell to get it done.
Main Weaknesses: Alexander’s determination to do anything his mind sets on can sometimes be impossible, and he never knows when to back down from something. His temper is short, and he can yell.
Biography: (Minimum 2-3 paragraphs
Alexander was born in Albany, New York on August 9th, 1976 to Emily Addison Cabot neé Rodgers and Evan John Cabot. From early on, you could tell that Alexander was not athletic, much to his father’s disappointment, instead choosing to curl up with a book rather then throwing the pigskin around. His father always pushed him to be like his father, which lead Alexander to rebel every chance he could get, even as going so far to get a ear piercing his senior year of high school!
Alexander graduated at third in his class of 150 from Albany High School on June 11,1994. And then set his sights on Seattle University, once again to his father’s disapproval which sparked a big fight between him and his father the day after his 19th birthday. Alexander ran away, and he hasn’t contacted his father since. He still keeps in occasional contact with his mother, and sometimes wonders if he should reconnect with his estranged father. Alexander graduated from Seattle University in June of 2001, working various odd jobs during his college career to pay for his education and his living. He started working for Janson and Parham not long after as a legal aide.
After 5 years as a legal aide, Alexander got promoted to Lawyer, to his pleasure. He started dating a fellow lawyer, and then broke up. He has yet to find the perfect Mrs. Cabot to his agony.
In 2012, he was spurned to political action after seeing a client being spurned by the law for Their disability. He ran for mayor, and was elected in 2012. He tried his best to improve the city during his term. Then, Alexander started thinking about what he could do to make his area better, and realized that he could do more as his Congressional representative for his congressional district. He ran in 2016, and got elected.

Other Info:

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: The Federation of Spokane

Do Not Remove: 84721
Last edited by The Federation of Spokane on Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
News: King Harrison reportedly dating, Hoboken Murder Case set to go to trial next week.

Spokane PD Blotter:

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
New Cobastheia
Senator
 
Posts: 4370
Founded: Apr 12, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Cobastheia » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:47 pm

Jamal's a Republican right?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
First Lady of the United States Eliza LeBlanc Wolf (R-ME)
Representative Kathleen Nez (D-AZ-7)
Representative Chip Renfus (R-MS-4)

User avatar
Meelducan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7524
Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Meelducan » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:53 pm

Great speech.
I am the OP for the Land of the Free RP
Join Today!
I am in a committed relationship with Sanabel
Marianne 2020:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

User avatar
The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 927
Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:58 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
(Image)


Character Information Sheet


NS Nation Name:The Federation of Spokane
Character Name: Alexander Michael Cabot
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 42-43
Character Height: 6’2
Character Weight: 220
Character Position/Role/Job: Representative of Washington’s First Congressional District
Appearance: (Photo preferred, not required)
Alexander has dirty blonde hair that is starting to grey, and sports a 5 o clock shadow. His eyes are a complex shade of lime green, with a few flecks of brown in them. His body is a little bit on the chubby side, but he is not overweight. He has a scar on his left shoulder from when he accidentally burnt it on his heater when he was 10 or 11, but never got it treated and it eventually scarred. He also has another prominent scar on his hand from a freak kitchen accident where he stabbed the knife in his hand by accident.
Character State of Origin: New York
Character State of Residence: Washington
Character Party Affiliation: Democratic
Main Strengths: Alexander is sharp-witted, very empathetic, and cunning. He will do anything he sets his mind to, and you better believe that he will move heaven and hell to get it done.
Main Weaknesses: Alexander’s determination to do anything his mind sets on can sometimes be impossible, and he never knows when to back down from something. His temper is short, and he can yell.
Biography: (Minimum 2-3 paragraphs
Alexander was born in Albany, New York on August 9th, 1976 to Emily Addison Cabot neé Rodgers and Evan John Cabot. From early on, you could tell that Alexander was not athletic, much to his father’s disappointment, instead choosing to curl up with a book rather then throwing the pigskin around. His father always pushed him to be like his father, which lead Alexander to rebel every chance he could get, even as going so far to get a ear piercing his senior year of high school!
Alexander graduated at third in his class of 150 from Albany High School on June 11,1994. And then set his sights on Seattle University, once again to his father’s disapproval which sparked a big fight between him and his father the day after his 19th birthday. Alexander ran away, and he hasn’t contacted his father since. He still keeps in occasional contact with his mother, and sometimes wonders if he should reconnect with his estranged father. Alexander graduated from Seattle University in June of 2001, working various odd jobs during his college career to pay for his education and his living. He started working for Janson and Parham not long after as a legal aide.
After 5 years as a legal aide, Alexander got promoted to Lawyer, to his pleasure. He started dating a fellow lawyer, and then broke up. He has yet to find the perfect Mrs. Cabot to his agony.
In 2012, he was spurned to political action after seeing a client being spurned by the law for Their disability. He ran for mayor, and was elected in 2012. He tried his best to improve the city during his term. Then, Alexander started thinking about what he could do to make his area better, and realized that he could do more as his Congressional representative for his congressional district. He ran in 2016, and got elected.

Other Info:

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: The Federation of Spokane

Do Not Remove: 84721

I’m going to be honest here and say this is my first time in a Congress RP, so if you need me to change anything, let me know!
News: King Harrison reportedly dating, Hoboken Murder Case set to go to trial next week.

Spokane PD Blotter:

The Federation of Spokane
Bellum quod Optimum quia Libertas

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20060
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Meelducan wrote:Great speech.



Its was interesting definitely
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Kallidrus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Mar 24, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kallidrus » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:30 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:Jamal's a Republican right?


Establishment GOP, yeah.
Trump/Pence 2020
Bernie 2020
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
Rep. Jamal Patrick (L-SC)
Gov. Eleanor Cartwright (D-DE) (PENDING) (PAUSED)
Miss Charlotte Ettolrahc (Town Schoolteacher)
Go to wikipedia to check a single fact

;-;

Realize three hours later you know everything about the Soviet Union
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=-0.13&soc=0.77

User avatar
Agarntrop
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8342
Founded: May 14, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Agarntrop » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:52 pm

IC: The State of Taliana
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)

Our NHS Is Not For Sale!

Sanders 2020 Biden 2020

Starmer 2024 - Nobody be stoppin that FACTION FREE FURY
Views
Join NS P2TM's pre-eminent US politics RP!
Land of the Free
Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)
Governor-elect Tara Misra (R-KY)
Acting Caucus Chair Representative John Atang (D-NY03)
Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

User avatar
Main Nation Ministry
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9347
Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:12 pm

Bruh. Porter is just dishing stuff out.
Local 20 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "It's almost Halloween..." - Me.

RPs or other goodies to see for the month of Halloween!! MHAHAHAHAAA..

- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)

User avatar
Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28668
Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:15 pm

Patrick is gonna be a spoiler in South Carolina for Richardson and somewhat Paulson, which helps Prendy and Porter

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

User avatar
Lavan Tiri
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7316
Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:17 am

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Patrick is gonna be a spoiler in South Carolina for Richardson and somewhat Paulson, which helps Prendy and Porter


Paulson how?
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?


Rep. Jason Evander (R-South Dakota)
Gov. Russell Long (D-Louisiana)
Sen. Kimberly Dunbar (R-Kansas)

SPIRITUALLY CONFUSED
LIBERTARIAN SOCIALIST


My pronouns are they/them

User avatar
Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20060
Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dentali » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:23 am

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Patrick is gonna be a spoiler in South Carolina for Richardson and somewhat Paulson, which helps Prendy and Porter




Oh no he won't be a spoiler for Richardson, he pro choice and pro LGBTQ and Richardson's core is Tea Party Conservatives and Evangelicals. Richardson isn't a moderate he the real conservative in the race, Paulson is much more pro choice and pro LGBTQ. Richardson is only hurt by Patrick in terms of small business support.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Alozia
Senator
 
Posts: 3683
Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alozia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:25 am

Thinking of apping as a political consultant or something like that, because running a whole campaign by myself is tiring, but I could totally help with someone else's while also having it be an IC thing.
Everybody knows I'm a good girl officer

Assistant Administrator, Community Outreach and Relations, Land Of The Free RP
46th President of the United States Richard G. Tawney (R-TN),
Gov. Anne Murphy Caldwell (D-WA), Rep. Julia Piotrowska (D-IL-05),
U.S. Senate candidate Cristina Villacrés-Carballo (D-NM)
Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes

User avatar
Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15129
Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:07 am

Alozia wrote:Thinking of apping as a political consultant or something like that, because running a whole campaign by myself is tiring, but I could totally help with someone else's while also having it be an IC thing.

Literally, it’s so taxing

For that reason and others, Spellman will probably be wrapping up his own bid in the coming weeks OOC
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Alozia
Senator
 
Posts: 3683
Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alozia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:26 am

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
Alozia wrote:Thinking of apping as a political consultant or something like that, because running a whole campaign by myself is tiring, but I could totally help with someone else's while also having it be an IC thing.

Literally, it’s so taxing

For that reason and others, Spellman will probably be wrapping up his own bid in the coming weeks OOC

Like I really want to help with graphics, because half of the RP doesn't have any sense of artistry, but that takes a lot of time and I just can't imagine having to do graphics AND policy papers AND legislation etc.
Everybody knows I'm a good girl officer

Assistant Administrator, Community Outreach and Relations, Land Of The Free RP
46th President of the United States Richard G. Tawney (R-TN),
Gov. Anne Murphy Caldwell (D-WA), Rep. Julia Piotrowska (D-IL-05),
U.S. Senate candidate Cristina Villacrés-Carballo (D-NM)
Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes

User avatar
Sarenium
Minister
 
Posts: 2759
Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Sarenium » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:33 am

Alozia wrote:
Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:Literally, it’s so taxing

For that reason and others, Spellman will probably be wrapping up his own bid in the coming weeks OOC

Like I really want to help with graphics, because half of the RP doesn't have any sense of artistry, but that takes a lot of time and I just can't imagine having to do graphics AND policy papers AND legislation etc.


*brushes hair away*

pleased to meet you

also, yes, Lozy I welcome anyone else running the Dayton Ad Machine.
Just another Australian. Biden is the Compromise x | Ardern 2020 | Plibeserk 2022 | Nandy 2024

LOTF Characters: Senator Jillian Dayton (D-VA) | Senator Howard Frankston (R-TX) | Representaive Fiona Lowell (D-WI) | Lieutenant General Joe Frankston (R-TX)

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

User avatar
Alozia
Senator
 
Posts: 3683
Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alozia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:54 am

You know what, my characters may be mediocre but at least they're mediocre in s t y l e
Everybody knows I'm a good girl officer

Assistant Administrator, Community Outreach and Relations, Land Of The Free RP
46th President of the United States Richard G. Tawney (R-TN),
Gov. Anne Murphy Caldwell (D-WA), Rep. Julia Piotrowska (D-IL-05),
U.S. Senate candidate Cristina Villacrés-Carballo (D-NM)
Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes

User avatar
Alozia
Senator
 
Posts: 3683
Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alozia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:55 am

Dentali wrote:CURRENT DATE

November 3rd, 2019- November 11th, 2019

Also, my amb. lady character might host a party at the embassy
Everybody knows I'm a good girl officer

Assistant Administrator, Community Outreach and Relations, Land Of The Free RP
46th President of the United States Richard G. Tawney (R-TN),
Gov. Anne Murphy Caldwell (D-WA), Rep. Julia Piotrowska (D-IL-05),
U.S. Senate candidate Cristina Villacrés-Carballo (D-NM)
Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes

User avatar
Lavan Tiri
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7316
Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:08 am

Dentali wrote:I curious about your approach."


Unga bunga. me nate. me want know thing.
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?


Rep. Jason Evander (R-South Dakota)
Gov. Russell Long (D-Louisiana)
Sen. Kimberly Dunbar (R-Kansas)

SPIRITUALLY CONFUSED
LIBERTARIAN SOCIALIST


My pronouns are they/them

User avatar
Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15129
Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:35 am

How mad would the presidential candidates be?

Image
Last edited by Federal States of Xathuecia on Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Kallidrus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 162
Founded: Mar 24, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kallidrus » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:36 am

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:How mad would the presidential candidates be?

(Image)


Hey guys, it's the New Diehl!
Last edited by Kallidrus on Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trump/Pence 2020
Bernie 2020
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
Rep. Jamal Patrick (L-SC)
Gov. Eleanor Cartwright (D-DE) (PENDING) (PAUSED)
Miss Charlotte Ettolrahc (Town Schoolteacher)
Go to wikipedia to check a single fact

;-;

Realize three hours later you know everything about the Soviet Union
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=-0.13&soc=0.77

User avatar
Lavan Tiri
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7316
Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:39 am

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:How mad would the presidential candidates be?

(Image)


Do it.
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?


Rep. Jason Evander (R-South Dakota)
Gov. Russell Long (D-Louisiana)
Sen. Kimberly Dunbar (R-Kansas)

SPIRITUALLY CONFUSED
LIBERTARIAN SOCIALIST


My pronouns are they/them

User avatar
Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15129
Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:44 am

Lavan Tiri wrote:
Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:How mad would the presidential candidates be?

(Image)


Do it.

hehehe

I imagine all the Republican candidates would groan.

Velez and Donaldson would have mixed feelings, Dayton and Spellman would groan, and Murphy would literally explode with rage
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Lavan Tiri
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7316
Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:45 am

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:
Do it.

hehehe

I imagine all the Republican candidates would groan.

Velez and Donaldson would have mixed feelings, Dayton and Spellman would groan, and Murphy would literally explode with rage


Would Diehl even be able to win, though...he's very old.
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?


Rep. Jason Evander (R-South Dakota)
Gov. Russell Long (D-Louisiana)
Sen. Kimberly Dunbar (R-Kansas)

SPIRITUALLY CONFUSED
LIBERTARIAN SOCIALIST


My pronouns are they/them

User avatar
Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15129
Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:46 am

Lavan Tiri wrote:
Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:hehehe

I imagine all the Republican candidates would groan.

Velez and Donaldson would have mixed feelings, Dayton and Spellman would groan, and Murphy would literally explode with rage


Would Diehl even be able to win, though...he's very old.

eh, he would focus on listening tours, lots of retail and roundtables.

I imagine his campaign would also assign him 'handlers' to make sure he's prepped for any rallies and media appearances like debates. But yeah, he'd be very...delicate.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

User avatar
Lavan Tiri
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7316
Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:01 am

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:
Would Diehl even be able to win, though...he's very old.

eh, he would focus on listening tours, lots of retail and roundtables.

I imagine his campaign would also assign him 'handlers' to make sure he's prepped for any rallies and media appearances like debates. But yeah, he'd be very...delicate.


I mean, it's 50/50 in my mind. Biden won the IRL primary, but he had a definite opponent in Trump that he could contrast himself against. Diehl could wind up having to take on someone as extremist as Porter or someone as milquetoast as Richardson. He could beat Porter, but I'm not sure about Richardson.
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?


Rep. Jason Evander (R-South Dakota)
Gov. Russell Long (D-Louisiana)
Sen. Kimberly Dunbar (R-Kansas)

SPIRITUALLY CONFUSED
LIBERTARIAN SOCIALIST


My pronouns are they/them

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Federal States of Xathuecia, Free Ward Marchers, Jovuistan, Kargintina the Third, New Cobastheia, Rusalkan Soviet States

Advertisement

Remove ads