NATION

PASSWORD

Land of The Free: American Political Roleplay (OOC IV)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:51 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:Hypolite is a strange creature.

From the swamps

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:06 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Gordano and Lysandus wrote:Hypolite is a strange creature.

From the swamps

he's doing very well, its just a bad crowd for him
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:06 pm

Dentali wrote:
Louisianan wrote:From the swamps

I mean he’s dealing with literal high schoolers
Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:07 pm

Dentali wrote:
Louisianan wrote:From the swamps

Ya, young people aren't exactly known for supporting Republicans

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:07 pm

Kargintina the Third wrote:
Dentali wrote:

At least, one of the high schoolers wants to get rid of Tiktok. That's a good sign of a civilized society.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:08 pm

Kargintina the Third wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Think about his reasoning for that. The high school populations barely ever vote if they are 18, the people who he's speaking to will be the ones who vote in this and the next elections and so forth.

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:09 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Ya, young people aren't exactly known for supporting Republicans

Thats why he is being very general with his answers to kinda swing in some of the dems in the audience.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:12 pm

Louisianan wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:Ya, young people aren't exactly known for supporting Republicans

Thats why he is being very general with his answers to kinda swing in some of the dems in the audience.

You think the school is going to let these kids vote during a lunch break or something? They did that for my school, which I did back in 2016. Usually, they put the most recognize people and candidates at the top of the list of people to check off, among tons of random candidates I never heard of.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:15 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Louisianan wrote:Thats why he is being very general with his answers to kinda swing in some of the dems in the audience.

You think the school is going to let these kids vote during a lunch break or something? They did that for my school, which I did back in 2016. Usually, they put the most recognize people and candidates at the top of the list of people to check off, among tons of random candidates I never heard of.

I voted for the Greens when my school did that in 2016 and they didn't even count the vote, the fuckers

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:18 pm

Louisianan wrote:Thats why he is being very general with his answers to kinda swing in some of the dems in the audience.

Most of the time over here the the voting normally would happen on the weekends and if they do fall in the week then the high school people can get an excuse from a few hours of that day. I had never done that because I didn't start to vote until recently when our shitty IRL governor was getting voted in again. Each parish has different rules, but our senator has visited many schools for news purposes and to further his campaign but he hasn't held a forum for questions and answers which I think is a good way to figure out what the public wants.
Last edited by Louisianan on Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:19 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:I voted for the Greens when my school did that in 2016 and they didn't even count the vote, the fuckers

Btw, Coba. You got the telegram? Orion declined being Montgomery, so the offer is now given to you. What did you say?

RPs I do

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:27 pm

MENTAL HEALTH FORUM TOWN HALL - up for 48 hours ask away. if no questions i'll assume dayton did swimmingly
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:29 pm

Sarenium wrote:MENTAL HEALTH FORUM TOWN HALL - up for 48 hours ask away. if no questions i'll assume dayton did swimmingly

I won't do mine for 48 hours, its a school assembly so it wouldn't be that long.

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:31 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Sarenium wrote:MENTAL HEALTH FORUM TOWN HALL - up for 48 hours ask away. if no questions i'll assume dayton did swimmingly

I won't do mine for 48 hours, its a school assembly so it wouldn't be that long.

48 OOC hours equating to a 20/30 minute slot in a 2 hour forum.

I assume a slot was given to every major candidate.
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:33 pm

Sarenium wrote:
Louisianan wrote:I won't do mine for 48 hours, its a school assembly so it wouldn't be that long.

48 OOC hours equating to a 20/30 minute slot in a 2 hour forum.

I assume a slot was given to every major candidate.

Well, I understood nothing you just said but ok. :lol2: I guess I can wait 48 hours for mine. It doesn't really matter

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:38 pm

Colbert has two children. Robert, All American athlete, good student, idolizes his father. Mary, disappointing daughter, barley passes school, lacks too much of an understanding of politics and Everitt's views, barley a Mormon.

I kicked the tires on that TikTik post a long time, seeing a TikTok ad on TV made it get done.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:48 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Colbert has two children. Robert, All American athlete, good student, idolizes his father. Mary, disappointing daughter, barley passes school, lacks too much of an understanding of politics and Everitt's views, barley a Mormon.

I kicked the tires on that TikTik post a long time, seeing a TikTok ad on TV made it get done.

I was wondering why you asked me about tik tok

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:58 pm

I'm guessing TMZ is shilling for Chinese Pooh and TikTok IC?

RPs I do

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:02 pm

So much border gore from my County of Leon playthrough, I have a grand total of 25 de jure counties, but my domain is so well developed that I have one of the largest armies in continental Europe at the moment.

My character is

King of Britanny
King of Sardinia
Jarl of Britanny(?)
Jarl of Cornwall
Count of 4 Breton counties that are maxed out improvement wise by 1066 standards, and 2 newly acquired Cornish counties that I hope to give the same treatment.

He has the following Duke level subjects
Jarl of Munster and Leinster
Jarl of Gascony
Jarl of Corsica
Jarl of Poitou
Jarl of Asturias
Jarl of Cantabaria
Jarl of Viscaya

Plus a smattering of random counts throughout the map because why not.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:10 pm

How did TMZ get an audio recording of Colbert n his kid
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:11 pm

Sarenium wrote:How did TMZ get an audio recording of Colbert n his kid

Stalking.

RPs I do

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:13 pm

Sarenium wrote:How did TMZ get an audio recording of Colbert n his kid

Stalking.

I too stalk a Senator from Utah at his private home with microphones.
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:15 pm

Sarenium wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Stalking.

The realism of this being picked up by media is a lil bit questionable.
Die nasty!!111

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:19 pm

Jovuistan wrote:
Sarenium wrote:

The realism of this being picked up by media is a lil bit questionable.

Colbert could always claim that TMZ used a deepfake recording that is coincidentally to what's he's actually doing.

RPs I do

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:26 pm

Jovuistan wrote:The realism of this being picked up by media is a lil bit questionable.

Colbert could always claim that TMZ used a deepfake recording that is coincidentally to what's he's actually doing.

I mean, I don't know a single 12-year-old who knows what a cell plan is, and I kind of doubt most 12-year-olds talk like that, seems more like a 14-year-old to me, but that's just my two cents

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse