NATION

PASSWORD

Land of The Free: American Political Roleplay (OOC IV)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:28 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:WIP
(Image)

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: The World Capitalist Confederation
Character Name: Damian Hayes
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 44
Character Height: 165cm
Character Weight: 50kg
Character Position/Role/Job: Lobbyist at John Edwards, a New York Lobbying Firm
Appearance: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_D ... -_crop.jpg
Character State of Origin: New York
Character State of Residence: New York
Character Party Affiliation: Independent, Leans Democrat
Main Strengths: Well-connected, moderate, seen as reasonable.
Main Weaknesses: Lobbyist, establishment, stuck between both parties.
Biography: (Minimum 2-3 paragraphs)
Other Info:

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: The World Capitalist Confederation

Sanabel wrote:Spell “boy” properly on this thread. Does it look like Tumblr?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Do Not Remove: 84721

WCC, I hate to be critical out the gate but Caroline's son was born in 1975 and that man in the reference is almost 70.

EDIT: Oh, Sana got you.
Last edited by Gordano and Lysandus on Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:WIP
(Image)

NS Nation Name: The World Capitalist Confederation
Character Name: Damian Hayes
Character Height: 165cm
Character Weight: 50kg
Character Position/Role/Job: Lobbyist at John Edwards, a New York Lobbying Firm
Appearance: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_D ... -_crop.jpg
Character State of Origin: New York
Character State of Residence: New York
Character Party Affiliation: Independent, Leans Democrat
Main Strengths: Well-connected, moderate, seen as reasonable.
Main Weaknesses: Lobbyist, establishment, stuck between both parties.
Biography: (Minimum 2-3 paragraphs)
Other Info:

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: The World Capitalist Confederation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

WCC, I hate to be critical out the gate but Caroline's son was born in 1975 and that man in the reference is almost 70.

Yeah, that was an accident. I grabbed the wrong person. I know, I know.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:31 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:

Yeah, that was an accident. I grabbed the wrong person. I know, I know.

If it's any consolation, I'm assuming the Volker children do come out as septuagenerians.
Neoliberal
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:32 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Yeah, that was an accident. I grabbed the wrong person. I know, I know.

If it's any consolation, I'm assuming the Volker children do come out as septuagenerians.

I was looking for John Lamont, last Conservative to be the youngest MSP, and accidentally got Stephen Dorrell, last Conservative male to be youngest MP.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:38 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Yeah, that was an accident. I grabbed the wrong person. I know, I know.

To be fair, I've got some ideas for Thomas Jr if anyone were to feel like taking that up at any point.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:38 pm

Chambers is elite
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:39 pm

Hey, that doesn’t sound like Jack Chambers.
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:39 pm

Alozia wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:If Alozia doesn't show up to the debate, can I have Caldwell?

You can have her as soon as you deliver me the famous Lana Del Rey cocaine spoon locket.

This is a serious condition, good luck.

I wanted a challenge, not what I already do on Friday’s

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:39 pm

I wanted to make a democratic senator from the more southern democratic areas, and I think I found the perfect picture for the person:
Senator Julie Littenbaum (D-WA)
Rep. Bobby Markoe (R-IL-15)

FREE THE UYGHURS, STOP CHINA

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:40 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:

I was looking for John Lamont, last Conservative to be the youngest MSP, and accidentally got Stephen Dorrell, last Conservative male to be youngest MP.

Annoyingly, Virginia Bottomley does have a son but I have no idea if it's the same Joshua Bottomley who comes up as head of HSBC Global Digital. I'm assuming not.
Neoliberal

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:40 pm

Free Ward Marchers wrote:I wanted to make a democratic senator from the more southern democratic areas, and I think I found the perfect picture for the person:
(Image)

A southern Democrat? They’d have to be a Congresswoman, there are like no senators

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:41 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I was looking for John Lamont, last Conservative to be the youngest MSP, and accidentally got Stephen Dorrell, last Conservative male to be youngest MP.

Annoyingly, Virginia Bottomley does have a son but I have no idea if it's the same Joshua Bottomley who comes up as head of HSBC Global Digital. I'm assuming not.

It actually is. I searched him up, it specifically says "son of Virginia Bottomley". I'll use that instead, if he's of the right age.

EDIT: Yep, just 8 years older.
Last edited by The World Capitalist Confederation on Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please Watch

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:41 pm

Meelducan wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Also, since this is the 4th OOC thread. I shall give this.

LAND OF THE FREE: A NEW HOPE

If I could be bothered, I’d try and photoshop the characters into a poster

Id like to bother you.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:42 pm

Also, any admin comments on Chip Renfus or should I repost the app?

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:42 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
Free Ward Marchers wrote:I wanted to make a democratic senator from the more southern democratic areas, and I think I found the perfect picture for the person:
(Image)

A southern Democrat? They’d have to be a Congresswoman, there are like no senators

Your right, ill probably make her a Louisiana rep
Senator Julie Littenbaum (D-WA)
Rep. Bobby Markoe (R-IL-15)

FREE THE UYGHURS, STOP CHINA

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:43 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:Also, any admin comments on Chip Renfus or should I repost the app?

Def repost

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:45 pm

@New Cobs, I've not got Nez's bill in my docket, could you whip up the bullet point for that for me and I'll go drop it in?
Neoliberal

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:47 pm

NS Nation Name: New Cobastheia
Character Name: Chip Renfus
Character Height: 5'11"
Character Weight: 200 lbs
Character Position/Role/Job:
    Republican Nominee for Governor of Mississippi (2019)
    US Representative from Mississippi's 4th District (2011-)

Character State of Origin: Mississippi
Character State of Residence: Mississippi
Character Party Affiliation:
    Republican (1993-)
Main Strengths: Veteran, Former Football Player at Ole Miss, Generally Seen as Someone Who Wants to Help People due to his Pre-Political Career
Main Weaknesses: Brash Speaker, Has Spent Large Chunks of His Life Outside of Mississippi in Either Louisiana, Abroad, or DC, Never Elected to Statewide Office Before

Charles "Chip" Montgomery Renfus Jr. was born on March 11th, 1975 in Madison, Mississippi to Charles Sr. and Martha, both of whom descended from a long line of relatively wealthy Southern Democrats. He was their second-born child and second-born son and would be joined by two younger sisters by the time he was 6. As one might imagine for a family that lived in one of the wealthiest towns in Mississippi, they were relatively well off.

Madison has excellent public schools, which were where the Renfus children would spend their days. Speaking of High School, once there, Chip was much more interested in sports and girls than he was his academics. If it weren't for the fact that he was a pretty damn good player on his school's Football and Baseball teams, there's a decent chance he would've been a D+ average student given that he didn't care all that much about academics. But thanks to some intervention from the school's administration, he would graduate with a B- instead. After getting an A in his Politics class Senior year, he decided he was a Republican, much to shock and horror from his still Democratic parents. With a high school diploma under his belt, he would go on to attend the University of Mississippi after signing on to play for their Football team.

Of course, when your a College Football player, you tend not to care all that much about the academic side of things. Chip was pretty good at doing his job, becoming a star player during the [Not-Tuberville] era. But, of course, football wasn't the only thing he ever did during his time in Oxford. He went to parties, became a brother at Sigma Chi, might've gotten a Cheerleader pregnant but aborted it so we'll never know, etc, etc, basic college stuff. But besides all of those things, during his time as a Junior, he became interested in serving in the military after graduating. And so, that's what he went on to do.

Joining the Army as an Infantry Officer soon after graduating with a BA in Southern Studies with a minor in Political Science in 1997, he would first be deployed to combat during the Kosovo War, but besides that note, his four years in active duty would be fairly standard. Retiring out of active duty and into the reserves in the Summer of 2001, Chip would move to New Orleans, given the higher economic prospects when compared to Mississippi, and found work in a management role at the Port of New Orleans. Of course, 9/11 happened a few months later and quickly changed Chip's plans. He would re-join active duty as soon as physically possible and would arrive in Afghanistan and then Iraq two years later. Finally, in early 2004, he would retire once again from Active Duty at the rank of Captain, but continued to serve in the Reserves until his election to Congress. He was no war hero, he just did the job he signed up to do.

Heading back to New Orleans, this time gaining employment at the Port of South Louisiana, Chip was generally hopeful towards his future. He was adapting to civilian life, had a promising career on his hands, and was finally starting to look at the possibility of settling down much to his Mother's pleasure. Of course, for the second time in his life a major disaster would strike changing all of that, it being Hurricane Katrina this time around. Chip was able to get out of the city before landfall, being evacuated to Houston. The only thing good that came out of Chip's time in Houston is that he would finally find his future Wife, a Houstonian Nurse named Ashley Klein. By the time he was able to return home he had found his home to be rather destroyed and unliveable.

Unsure of what to do next and generally displeased by the Federal Government's response to Katrina, Chip along with the help of several other Katrina survivors would get together and found a non-profit with Chip serving as it's CEO, Rebuild New Orleans was its name and as well as its goal. It would see success helping to rebuild several neighborhoods, but it's not like one non-profit was going to rebuild all of New Orleans. As time marched on, the organization grew both in reach and size. As damaged areas remained unfixed all along the Gulf Coast, it was decided in late 2006 that the non-profit would transform itself into Rebuild the Gulf, changing its name, expanded its goal, and relocating to its HQ from Chip's Apartment in Mandeville to Gulfport.

Back home in Mississippi after ten long years, Chip was very much a different person than when he left. Politically speaking, it was nice to be back in an area that was undeniably Republican, also helped that he was a big fan of Governor [Not-Barbour] and his response to Hurricane Katrina. He was such a fan to the point where he became an independent campaign surrogate of sorts for the man during his 2007 reelection campaign. And luckily for Chip, he was able to get the attention of the Governor himself which would lead to a working relationship between Rebuild the Gulf and the State of Mississippi after [Not-Barbour] won his reelection, which as one might imagine, only helped Rebuild the Gulf in achieving its goal.

He wasn't all that surprised when Rashid Baharia was elected President, and if we're honest, he never fully understood the whole Socialist Muslim Kenyan thing. But something that did get Chip's knickers in a twist was the fact that he was represented in the House by a Conservative Democrat who, by process of being a Democrat in the US House, was supporting Baharia's and [Not-Pelosi]'s agenda. And with the encouragement of Ashley, his now Wife given that the pair got married in 2009, Chip would declare a run for the seat against the Incumbent Democrat first elected in 1988.

He would win the Republican primary over a Mississippi State Representative thanks in part to an endorsement from Governor [Not-Barbour]. In the early days of the general election, it was often thought Rep. [Not-Taylor] would be re-elected, maybe not by previous margins, but re-elected none the less. But as time marched on and Chip continually campaigned with the popular Governor, he started to rise in the polls. It also helped that he would gain the attention of local media after pausing his campaign during the first two weeks of the BP oil spill as to make sure his non-profit would be prepared to take the crisis on. As election day got closer and closer, Chip would engage in a vigorous campaign on mail-out flyers pointing out that [Not-Taylor] voted for "Hollywood Liberal" [Not-Pelosi] for the Speakership and voted in line with her and Baharia's "Coastally Elite" agenda more than 80% of the time. By the time election day was coming around, the race was labeled a toss-up by most news organizations. As night marched into the early morning, it was declared Chip won 52% to [Not-Taylor]'s 47%.

Once in Congress, Chip would get to the business of generally supporting the conservative Republican Party line, generally supporting bills that had major bipartisan support in Congress, and representing the more unique facets of his district what with it being a coastal district that faced major damage in the aftermath of Katrina and the BP oil spill. He did use the Democratic Senate to his advantage getting two bills he sponsored during his first term, one creating a government program that allowed decommissioned rigs in the Gulf to be transformed into artificial reefs and another that allocated more funds for NASA to do research in space, passed into law with bipartisan support.

When it came time for 2012, Chip had initially been planning on supporting [Not-Barbour] up until he announced he wouldn't be running. From that point on, he found himself an early endorser of [Not-Gingrich], campaigning for the man all over the South. But as the primary would march on, he would fall in line behind [Not-Romney], although given how the South votes, he wouldn't become an active surrogate for his campaign. Chip himself easily won a second term given that the Democratic nominee in his district dropped out due to his Mother's declining health and his replacement was never able to muster up much support.

As 2016 was heating up, Chip had one question when it came to who he was going to endorse, will this person win the election? See, Chip was looking to advance politically, either to the Governor's Mansion or the Senate preferably, and given the general differences between his district and the rest of the state he knew he'd have to get some kind of agriculture bill passed into law to boost the chances that the rest of the state would back him in a primary. So, he would sit back and watch waiting to see how it would all shape up before the primaries even started. Of course, before long, it was increasingly clear that the only two people Mississippians were supporting were Wolf and [Not-Cruz], so he endorsed Wolf before the Mississippi Primary. He didn't expect the man the win the general so he began planning out how to get a bill passed under a Republican Congress and a Clifford Presidency.

Of course, Wolf won and that simplified things for Chip's proposed agriculture bill, let alone any other bill he introduced that he was able to find traction for in the 115th Congress given the Republican trifecta. As he had done for most of his career he continued to generally support the Republican agenda in the House during this term. Come the 116th and his first time ever being in the minority, he found himself rather bored and still looking at higher office as he eyed the Mississippi Gubernatorial, waiting to see if the Lt Governor of his state would run. When it was announced, in early February, he wouldn't make a run, Chip jumped in, announcing around a week later in Gulfport. Naturally, he's missed a few votes so far with Congress, but he's been there to vote against the Cannabis and Gun Bills and has said he'll support action against Iran once the recess is over.

It was a crowded primary, featuring five other people running besides Chip, but Chip knew how to make room for himself in the race start right from the beginning when in his announcement speech, between the relatively usual conservative/populist/Wolfist stuff, he stated he'd accept the Medicaid expansion as Governor. He would continue to attract attention with interesting ads such as one featuring Chip, his pickup truck, his shotgun, and various Mississippi Regulatory Codes. It should also be noted that the personality-driven nature of Mississippi politics certainly helped Chip in the long run of the race given who wouldn't want to sit down and have a beer with the man? He would win a plurality of the vote in the primary held on August 7th, coming in with 35% and advancing to the runoff with the second-place finisher, a Businessman from Tupelo, who got 31%. The runoff race was heated and predicted to be close, and on August 28th it was declared Chip was the winner with 51% to 49%. Some have stated that Chip's win could be attributed to the man who won the Lt Governor Primary, the current Secretary of State of Mississippi, who endorsed Chip a soon after the first primary and campaigned with him throughout the runoff, projecting an image of a ticket already decided.

As to if Chip can win the race and become the next Governor of Mississippi, well that has yet to be seen.

Other Info: Married to Ashley Renfus (b. 1979) since 2009 and has 3 children with her, Dorothy (b. 2011), Esther (b. 2013), and Chip Junior (b. 2016). Lifelong Baptist. Probably has Other Children out There Somewhere. Known to have a Particularly Active Workout Routine. Member of the Republican Study Committee.

Abortion and Guns:
    Pass a Heartbeat Bill and a Bill Protecting Mississippian's Right to Bear Arms within his First 100 Days.
Education:
    Pro-School Choice, Invest in Tech and Charter Schools as well as 4-Year Public Colleges, Increase Pre-K Programs.
Infrastructure:
    Invest in Public Transport both on the Local and Statewide Level, Fix the Highways.
Brain Drain:
    Stop it by Any Means Nessicary Including but not limited to: Tax Credits for Mississippi Students who Attend College In-State and Stay In-State Afterwards, Tax Credits for New Mississippians who work in Desirable Professions such as Engineers and Nurses, Tax Breaks for Start-Ups and Businesses Founded and Run by Recent Mississippi College Graduates, Tax Breaks for Businesses that Relocate to Mississippi, Invest in Creating a "Hot" City to keep Young People in Mississippi rather than have them move to Houston, Atlanta, or Mobile, etc, etc.
Fiscal Policy:
    Cut Spending in Regulatory and Bureaucratic Agencies and Reinvest said Spending in Education and Infrastructure, Use Zero-Based Budgeting to Write Budgets.
Healthcare:
    Accept the Medicaid Expansion under the Affordable Care Act (Never says BahariaCare when campaigning, and has previously supported legislation such as Wolfcare in Congress).
Modernizing State Government:
    Issue a Commission that would evaluate the State Government and Give Recommendations on which institutions to cut as to lower overall Spending and Taxes.
Illegals:
    Round 'em Up and Kick 'em Out. A Renfus Administration would protect Mississippi's Anti-Sanctuary Cities Law. Kick any Illegal Convicted of a Crime Back to Wherever They Came From.

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: New Cobastheia

Last edited by New Cobastheia on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:48 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:@New Cobs, I've not got Nez's bill in my docket, could you whip up the bullet point for that for me and I'll go drop it in?

Just wait when Sully drops her three/four bills, Ruler drops his two/three bills, and now Dayton too heheheh

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:48 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:@New Cobs, I've not got Nez's bill in my docket, could you whip up the bullet point for that for me and I'll go drop it in?

Just wait when Sully drops her three/four bills, Ruler drops his two/three bills, and now Dayton too heheheh

*grumble*
Neoliberal

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:50 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:Just wait when Sully drops her three/four bills, Ruler drops his two/three bills, and now Dayton too heheheh

*grumble*

You want me to format them for you?

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:51 pm

*grumble*

You want me to format them for you?

WEll, I mean, if you're going to drop eight bills, it'd be nice.
Neoliberal

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:51 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:Just wait when Sully drops her three/four bills, Ruler drops his two/three bills, and now Dayton too heheheh

*grumble*

Oh and that Simple Resolution Nez with Dietrich will be dropping, how do you manage to write that many bills though?

No More Silence Act - Represenative Kathleen Nez (D-AZ-7)

I think I might've used a different color than you normally use Gord, but I think that's how you normally format it otherwise

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:53 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
*grumble*

Oh and that Simple Resolution Nez with Dietrich will be dropping, how do you manage to write that many bills though?

No More Silence Act - Represenative Kathleen Nez (D-AZ-7)

I think I might've used a different color than you normally use Gord, but I think that's how you normally format it otherwise

#0080FF is the one I tend to use.
Neoliberal

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:54 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:You want me to format them for you?

WEll, I mean, if you're going to drop eight bills, it'd be nice.

it's only six I think

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse