NATION

PASSWORD

A Troubled World [OOC - OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:23 am

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:What website would the map be through? I know that there's Mapchart but that usually has a maximum of 50 colors to represent countries before it glitches and won't let you download (from my experience).

I think Poland-Kaliningrad had a good idea abut there being multiple continent maps.

I'm going to do Mapchart. If it doesn't work, I'll ask Pilipinas to use MS Paint or something. I literally cannot draw on Paint :lol2:
Jeb Kush!

Nondemoniational Christian, American Patriot, Civic Conservative (In that order)
HALEY/MANCHIN 2024
I was born country, and that's what I'll always be
Like the rivers and the woodlands, wild and free
I got a hundred years of down home running through my blood
I was born country, and this country's what I love
- Alabama, "Born Country"

Heterosexual Cisgender Caucasian Male and proud of it
---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
Either a neolib scum or a fascist scum, you decide
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:27 am

Pacifist Holland feels too on-the-nose for me, how about...

App;

NS Nation: Hypercapital
RP Nation: Dutch Confederacy
Real or Fictional: Fictional

https://ahnuniverse.weebly.com/uploads/4/0/1/9/4019808/6780663_orig.png

Capital: Somerston
Leader: Kimberly Westonne

Leader Title: Helm
Government Type: Decentralized, senatorial democracy.
Population: 29,351,331
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 3,006,102
Nuclear Weapons (Y or N; Note that only nations with population exceeding 50m and full 10% of population enlisted can have nukes): Yes
Brief History:

Dutch Empire (irl dutch lands plus Patagonia, Formosa/Taiwan, the Congo, the ports in China, Ryukyu Islands, Malta, and Monaco, also briefly a political union with Portugal), Empire collapses and the Dutch then become Republican, a wave of Environmentalist sentiment appears and so a Green Kingdom is formed (Eco-Monarchism), Queen is assassinated forcing the Dutch to become democratic again but under a Confederacy.

The Dutch Confederacy would elect several Helms and senators, then finally electing Kimberly. She seems to be a wildcard, with no firm political stance as her ideology takes bits and pieces from every, including the Centre and the Political Fringe.

Although the Ryukyu Islands were colonized, the Dutch have good ties with the Japanese (considered an ally), and the British disputed Dutch Malta, which caused Anglo-Hollish (Hollish now being an alternative term for Dutch) ties to be strained.

The Dutch holding of Monaco did nothing to harm ties w/ France, the Dutch also being good allies with the French.

Patagonia continued to be a successful colony, being one of the longest to stay with the Dutch.

(The Dutch are fairly successful in colonizing parts of Asia)

(The Dutch invest into Uranium/radioactive ores and Nuclear Power but also its Navy and Infrastructure, so it has really good roads, bridges and buildings. Amsterdam and the Hague still exist but are Twin Cities. Amsterdam is known for, well, the same things as irl but also being fairly Urban. The Hague isn't really urban, it's moreso a cul-de-sac area and known for Art and Fashion. Somerston is the cultural icon, but known for Cuisine and Sports.)
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:31 am

Hypercapital wrote:Pacifist Holland feels too on-the-nose for me, how about...

App;

(Image)

(Image)
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 3,006,102
Nuclear Weapons (Y or N; Note that only nations with population exceeding 50m and full 10% of population enlisted can have nukes): Yes
Brief History:

Dutch Empire (irl dutch lands plus Patagonia, Formosa/Taiwan, the Congo, the ports in China, Ryukyu Islands, Malta, and Monaco, also briefly a political union with Portugal), Empire collapses and the Dutch then become Republican, a wave of Environmentalist sentiment appears and so a Green Kingdom is formed (Eco-Monarchism), Queen is assassinated forcing the Dutch to become democratic again but under a Confederacy.

The Dutch Confederacy would elect several Helms and senators, then finally electing Kimberly. She seems to be a wildcard, with no firm political stance as her ideology takes bits and pieces from every, including the Centre and the Political Fringe.

Although the Ryukyu Islands were colonized, the Dutch have good ties with the Japanese (considered an ally), and the British disputed Dutch Malta, which caused Anglo-Hollish (Hollish now being an alternative term for Dutch) ties to be strained.

The Dutch holding of Monaco did nothing to harm ties w/ France, the Dutch also being good allies with the French.

Patagonia continued to be a successful colony, being one of the longest to stay with the Dutch.

(The Dutch invest into Uranium/radioactive ores and Nuclear Power but also its Navy and Infrastructure, so it has really good roads, bridges and buildings. Amsterdam and the Hague still exist but are Twin Cities. Amsterdam is known for, well, the same things as irl but also being fairly Urban. The Hague isn't really urban, it's moreso a cul-de-sac area and known for Art and Fashion. Somerston is the cultural icon, but known for Cuisine and Sports.)

What do you think, Pilipinas and Malaya? I like it, although the nukes and military might have to be tweaked a bit. Just to be clear, what territory does the Dutch Confederacy have in modern day?
Jeb Kush!

Nondemoniational Christian, American Patriot, Civic Conservative (In that order)
HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:39 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:

App;

(Image)

(Image)
Brief History:

What do you think, Pilipinas and Malaya? I like it, although the nukes and military might have to be tweaked a bit. Just to be clear, what territory does the Dutch Confederacy have in modern day?

I like it. Taiwan was never Dutch in my timeline that I described, but I guess we can ignore that since it has no relevance to the RP at hand. Otherwise, I have no issues.
Federative States of Pilipinas and Malaya
Member of Europe

Homepage (leads to other info dispatches)
Accursed, incomplete, self-made map collection of my universe
NS Stats invalid
Yes, my nation does represent a good chunk of my views
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:40 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:
The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:What website would the map be through? I know that there's Mapchart but that usually has a maximum of 50 colors to represent countries before it glitches and won't let you download (from my experience).

I think Poland-Kaliningrad had a good idea abut there being multiple continent maps.

I'm going to do Mapchart. If it doesn't work, I'll ask Pilipinas to use MS Paint or something. I literally cannot draw on Paint :lol2:

Neither can I. :blink:
Member of Europe

NS Stats invalid
Finally got around to dealing with a bunch of canon stuff, expect them to be updated every once in a while. | *inhales copium* In Civ 7, maybe we'll finally get a Filipino civ? | STREAM SEVENTEEN'S FML, OUT NOW

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:40 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:

App;

(Image)

(Image)
Brief History:

the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) area, though I'm not sure if they would've held onto Monaco or if the French would've annexed them. I also don't know about the Chinese ports cause I'm not sure if China'd still be commie or not.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:41 am

Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:
Serbia-Macebonia wrote:

I like it. Taiwan was never Dutch in my timeline that I described, but I guess we can ignore that since it has no relevance to the RP at hand. Otherwise, I have no issues.

Thanks.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:43 am

Hypercapital wrote:
Serbia-Macebonia wrote:

the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg) area, though I'm not sure if they would've held onto Monaco or if the French would've annexed them. I also don't know about the Chinese ports cause I'm not sure if China'd still be commie or not.

It would actually make sense for me, since my canon has the Europeans gaining colonies in key Chinese ports. You can take Kiau Chau.
Member of Europe

NS Stats invalid

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:46 am

Hypercapital wrote:

It would actually make sense for me, since my canon has the Europeans gaining colonies in key Chinese ports. You can take Kiau Chau.

Alright.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:17 am

Wait, am I accepted?
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Sarderia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderia » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:22 am

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:
Sarderia wrote:So, OP, did you approve of my app or not?

With the new revisions that Pilipinas and I put in place, yes.

Hey, you still didn'y answer my first question - do I have Texas or not?
Takkan Melayu Hilang Di Dunia

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:09 am

Hypercapital wrote:Wait, am I accepted?

Yes. Accepted.

Sarderia wrote:
Serbia-Macebonia wrote:
With the new revisions that Pilipinas and I put in place, yes.

Hey, you still didn'y answer my first question - do I have Texas or not?

It is confirmed. Baton Rouge said yes.
Member of Europe

NS Stats invalid

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:10 am

App;

NS Nation: Sao Nova Europe
RP Nation: Confederate States of Syria and Iraq

Capital: Mosul
Leader: Mustafa Salih
Leader Title: President
Government Type: Federal Presidential Republic

The Confederation is comprised of Syria and Iraq. While the central government maintains supremacy in fiscal, monetary, defense and foreign affairs, all other areas of governance are devolved to the states.

The Confederation has a bicameral parliament, the Congress. The Senate has 40 Senators, 20 from Iraq and 19 from Syria. They are elected for a term of six years; elections are staggered so that a third of the seats (13) are up for election every two years. The House of Representatives is comprised of 400 MPs, elected nationally in single-member districts, with a first-past-the-post system.

The head of state is the Chancellor, elected by a two-thirds majority of the Senate and House every eight years. The Chancellor is nominally the commander of the armed forces and signs every legislation brought to him by the Congress. He has little powers and is a figurehead. The head of government is the President, elected every four years. The President is elected directly; he needs to win a majority of the 400 electoral districts to get elected (201 districts). The elections are first-past-the-post and nation-wide percentage is irrelevant.

Iraq and Syria have their own parliaments and governments. Iraq's capital is Baghdad and Syria's is Damascus.

Syria has a unicameral parliament (Parliament of Syria) comprised of 150 MPs. Its state government is led by the Prime Minister, who is usually the leader of the largest party in parliament and needs the confidence of the parliament to remain in government. Elections take place every five years.

Iraq is comprised of 19 Governorates, who act as federal units with broad autonomy. Iraq had a bicameral parliament: the Senate of Iraq comprised of 38 Senators (two for every Governorate) elected for five years term and the House of Representatives of Iraq, comprised of 300 MPs elected nation-wide for four years term. The state government of Iraq is led by the Prime Minister, elected by an Electoral College: each Governorate gets one vote in the college.

This complex and devolved system of governance is meant to satisfy and balance the various ethnic and religious groups that make up the country. A two party system has emerged: the center-right Islamic Liberty Party and the center-left Progressive Alliance.

Population: 56,210,000
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 3%
Nuclear Weapons (Y or N; Note that only nations with population exceeding 50m and full 10% of population enlisted can have nukes): N
Brief History:

Ever since achieving independence from their colonial masters, there had been numerous attempts to unite Iraq and Syria. After the Arab failures in the Yom Kippur War, such efforts intensified and an agreement was reached in 1976 called the 'Pact of Mosul'. The agreement established a confederation with broad autonomy for both states and a system of checks and balances to avoid Syrian or Iraqi hegemony. In the 1970s, the new Confederation experienced a process of democratization as Ba'athist authoritarianism gave way to a more liberal political environment.

While the Confederation faced challenges in the 1980s, by the 1990s it had been firmly established and the newer generation had come to accept it as a settled arrangement. In the late 1990s, the Confederation underwent two radical reforms: Iraq itself became a federal state with the establishment of Governorates and the economy was liberalized, following the collapse of Soviet communism.

The Confederation has since then emerged as an ally of the West in the Middle East, though it retains animosity towards Israel. It ranks highly on political liberty, but the country is still fairly conservative when it comes to religion, women's and LGBT rights. While the economy has been growing thanks to free-market reforms and a pro-business agenda, it still lags behind fully developed countries in Europe and North America.
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:14 am

Almadaria wrote:
Sarderia wrote:I've already reserved the Dominican Republic.

Didn't you get rejected?

Awaiting approval. But since he got here first, I'm sorry to say the the DR will not be yours. Rejected unless you can tweak the location or change it entirely.
Last edited by Pilipinas and Malaya on Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Europe

NS Stats invalid

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:20 am

Sao Nova Europa wrote:App;

RP Nation: Confederate States of Syria and Iraq

Government Type: Federal Presidential Republic

The Confederation is comprised of Syria and Iraq. While the central government maintains supremacy in fiscal, monetary, defense and foreign affairs, all other areas of governance are devolved to the states.

The Confederation has a bicameral parliament, the Congress. The Senate has 40 Senators, 20 from Iraq and 19 from Syria. They are elected for a term of six years; elections are staggered so that a third of the seats (13) are up for election every two years. The House of Representatives is comprised of 400 MPs, elected nationally in single-member districts, with a first-past-the-post system.

The head of state is the Chancellor, elected by a two-thirds majority of the Senate and House every eight years. The Chancellor is nominally the commander of the armed forces and signs every legislation brought to him by the Congress. He has little powers and is a figurehead. The head of government is the President, elected every four years. The President is elected directly; he needs to win a majority of the 400 electoral districts to get elected (201 districts). The elections are first-past-the-post and nation-wide percentage is irrelevant.

Iraq and Syria have their own parliaments and governments. Iraq's capital is Baghdad and Syria's is Damascus.

Syria has a unicameral parliament (Parliament of Syria) comprised of 150 MPs. Its state government is led by the Prime Minister, who is usually the leader of the largest party in parliament and needs the confidence of the parliament to remain in government. Elections take place every five years.

Iraq is comprised of 19 Governorates, who act as federal units with broad autonomy. Iraq had a bicameral parliament: the Senate of Iraq comprised of 38 Senators (two for every Governorate) elected for five years term and the House of Representatives of Iraq, comprised of 300 MPs elected nation-wide for four years term. The state government of Iraq is led by the Prime Minister, elected by an Electoral College: each Governorate gets one vote in the college.

This complex and devolved system of governance is meant to satisfy and balance the various ethnic and religious groups that make up the country. A two party system has emerged: the center-right Islamic Liberty Party and the center-left Progressive Alliance.

Population: 56,210,000
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 3%
Nuclear Weapons (Y or N; Note that only nations with population exceeding 50m and full 10% of population enlisted can have nukes): N
Brief History:

Ever since achieving independence from their colonial masters, there had been numerous attempts to unite Iraq and Syria. After the Arab failures in the Yom Kippur War, such efforts intensified and an agreement was reached in 1976 called the 'Pact of Mosul'. The agreement established a confederation with broad autonomy for both states and a system of checks and balances to avoid Syrian or Iraqi hegemony. In the 1970s, the new Confederation experienced a process of democratization as Ba'athist authoritarianism gave way to a more liberal political environment.

While the Confederation faced challenges in the 1980s, by the 1990s it had been firmly established and the newer generation had come to accept it as a settled arrangement. In the late 1990s, the Confederation underwent two radical reforms: Iraq itself became a federal state with the establishment of Governorates and the economy was liberalized, following the collapse of Soviet communism.

The Confederation has since then emerged as an ally of the West in the Middle East, though it retains animosity towards Israel. It ranks highly on political liberty, but the country is still fairly conservative when it comes to religion, women's and LGBT rights. While the economy has been growing thanks to free-market reforms and a pro-business agenda, it still lags behind fully developed countries in Europe and North America.

We prefer that you use the actual number of people in the military. Also, would it be okay for you to have ISIS and the Syrian Civil War as canon? You can change up the details of the civil war, since your nation isn't a dictatorship. Another player will roleplay ISIS, so you can go and discuss stuff with them.
Member of Europe

NS Stats invalid

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:24 am

I would then prefer to change app: personally I do not want to RP as a nation in war, I prefer to RP about investments, political debates, tax cuts, etch. RPing about a civil war and military operations isn't my cup of tea. Which areas in Europe are open then?
Signature:

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:36 am

Sao Nova Europa wrote:I would then prefer to change app: personally I do not want to RP as a nation in war, I prefer to RP about investments, political debates, tax cuts, etch. RPing about a civil war and military operations isn't my cup of tea. Which areas in Europe are open then?

France, Spain, Portugal, Malta, Italy? (I think there's an Italy player)

Denmark, Poland, and Germany? are taken. We have a Turkey player but I don't know if Serbia or other ex-Yugoslavic nations exist.

I think Sweden is playable, but I'm not sure about Finland and Russia.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:40 am

I am italy

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:49 am

Would this be acceptable instead? You can still have Syrian civil war and ISIS operating in Syria instead of both Syria and Iraq.

App;

RP Nation: United Kingdom of Jordan and Iraq

Government Type: Federal Constitutional Monarchy

The United Kingdom is comprised of Jordan and Iraq. While the central government maintains supremacy in fiscal, monetary, defense and foreign affairs, all other areas of governance are devolved to the states.

The United Kingdom has a bicameral parliament, the Congress. The Senate has 40 Senators, 22 from Iraq and 18 from Jordan. They are elected for a term of six years; elections are staggered so that a third of the seats (13) are up for election every two years. The House of Representatives is comprised of 400 MPs, elected nationally in single-member districts, with a first-past-the-post system.

The head of state is the King, belonging to the House of the Hashemite Dynasty; the current King is Abdullah II. The King is nominally the commander of the armed forces and signs every legislation brought to him by the Congress. He has little powers in practice and is a figurehead. The head of government is the President, elected every four years. The President is elected directly; he needs to win a majority of the 400 electoral districts to get elected (201 districts). The elections are first-past-the-post and nation-wide percentage is irrelevant.

Iraq and Jordan have their own parliaments and governments. Iraq's capital is Baghdad and Jordan's is Amman.

Jordan has a unicameral parliament (Parliament of Jordan) comprised of 150 MPs. Its state government is led by the Prime Minister, who is usually the leader of the largest party in parliament and needs the confidence of the parliament to remain in government. Elections take place every five years.

Iraq is comprised of 19 Governorates, who act as federal units with broad autonomy. Iraq had a bicameral parliament: the Senate of Iraq comprised of 38 Senators (two for every Governorate) elected for five years term and the House of Representatives of Iraq, comprised of 300 MPs elected nation-wide for four years term. The state government of Iraq is led by the Prime Minister, elected every four years by an Electoral College: each Governorate gets one vote in the college.

Population: 49,210,000
Manpower (Note; Manpower must not exceed 10% of population, and if it goes above 7%, it will be severely underfunded as will your other needs): 130,000 active personnel
Brief History:

Since they achieved independence from their colonial masters, there had been numerous attempts to unite Jordan and Iraq. In 1958, the Kingdoms of Iraq and Jordan united to form the Arab Federation of Iraq and Jordan, merging the two Hashemite Kingdoms. A military coup removed the King in Iraq, however, causing chaos. A new arrangement was agreed with the new Iraqi government in 1960, the so-called Mosul Accords that established the United Kingdom of Jordan and Iraq. The arrangement defined the powers of the monarch (the King of Jordan, who now assumed also the Iraqi monarchy) and ensured broad autonomy for the two states.

In the 1960s the new Kingdom faced internal challenges, as there were opponents of the union in both countries. At the same time, the country was becoming increasingly authoritarian, with President Abd al-Karim Qasim ruling as a strongman. In the 1970s, though, the Kingdom began to liberalize politically and by the early 1980s it had evolved into a stable, two-party constitutional monarchy. The newer generations had come to accept the union as a settled affair. The country was still lagging behind economically though.

In the 1990s, the Kingdom underwent two radical reforms: Iraq itself became a federal state with the establishment of Governorates and the economy was liberalized, following the collapse of Soviet communism. A wave of privatizations and tax cuts were legislated, leading to increasing rates of economic growth. The Kingdom has since then emerged as an ally of the West in the Middle East, though it retains animosity towards Israel. It ranks highly on political liberty, but the country is still fairly conservative when it comes to religion, women's and LGBT rights. While the economy has been growing thanks to free-market reforms and a pro-business agenda, it still lags behind fully developed countries in Europe and North America.
Last edited by Sao Nova Europa on Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature:

- Char Aznable

- Sun Tzu

Serbia-Macebonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serbia-Macebonia » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:52 am

Hypercapital wrote:
Sao Nova Europa wrote:I would then prefer to change app: personally I do not want to RP as a nation in war, I prefer to RP about investments, political debates, tax cuts, etch. RPing about a civil war and military operations isn't my cup of tea. Which areas in Europe are open then?

Denmark, Poland, and Germany? are taken. We have a Turkey player but I don't know if Serbia or other ex-Yugoslavic nations exist.

You are correct. Yes, I exist. All Former-Yugoslav republics exist in canon, Sweden is part of Denmark (Scandinavia) and Russia is reserved for Velyka Rosiya although if they do not app before tomorrow, Russia will be open.
Jeb Kush!

HALEY/MANCHIN 2024

---
OOC:
New Yorker
Country Music Lover
"Literally Hitler"

MASKLESS FOREVER
GET VACCINATED

Almadaria
Attaché

Founded: Mar 26, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Almadaria » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:55 am

Almadaria wrote:Didn't you get rejected?

Awaiting approval. But since he got here first, I'm sorry to say the the DR will not be yours. Rejected unless you can tweak the location or change it entirely.

So America can have every goddamn island in the Caribbean on top of their continental holdings, but I can't get the second-largest? I thought the US was supposed to be in decline?

E: Fine, swap everything from Hispaniola to the Venezuelan area. Accepted now?
Last edited by Almadaria on Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:30 pm

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

You are correct. Yes, I exist. All Former-Yugoslav republics exist in canon, Sweden is part of Denmark (Scandinavia) and Russia is reserved for Velyka Rosiya although if they do not app before tomorrow, Russia will be open.

I thought the Danish controlled Norway. And, okay, I wasn't so sure if there was a Serbia. Normally, people don't play them but you're the OP and you're devoted to Serbia (I mean, your user is alt-hist serbia)
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

The Kingdom of Denmark
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 08, 2019

Postby The Kingdom of Denmark » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Serbia-Macebonia wrote:

Yeah, I also can't draw lol. But you could copy a world map that's an image on the internet and then just fill in the spaces. Of course, it would be a little harder than creating something on mapchart.

The Kingdom of Denmark
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 08, 2019

Postby The Kingdom of Denmark » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:00 pm

Hypercapital wrote:
Serbia-Macebonia wrote:

I thought the Danish controlled Norway. And, okay, I wasn't so sure if there was a Serbia. Normally, people don't play them but you're the OP and you're devoted to Serbia (I mean, your user is alt-hist serbia)
no, Denmark (me) has Norway, denmark, Sweden, Iceland, and Greenland.

Pilipinas and Malaya
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:13 pm

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

no, Denmark (me) has Norway, denmark, Sweden, Iceland, and Greenland.

Your application only lists Denmark as your location. It says that you federated with the Nordics in your history, but since your location was just listed as Denmark, I assumed you broke off.

I think I accepted your final app with the location in mind as solely Denmark.

I don’t think that the other Nordic countries would take kindly to being under Denmark again either.
Member of Europe

NS Stats invalid

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse