NATION

PASSWORD

Redwall: The ultimate Adventure (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Districto
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Districto » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:59 pm

Log a Log Vernn had scarlely begun eating his Burberry Tart, when 2 shrews came running.

"Logaloglogalogaloga!" One called out. At this, most shrews began arming themselves with Rapiers.

"What is it?" Vernn asked

"Many vermin, east of here."

"Then get ready!"

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:00 pm

Bahltair was pacing outside of the infirmary, waiting on news of Felx. Brother Georgei came out.

"He will live, in fact all of them will, but your scout won't be able to run. His paw is to damaged."

Bahltair and Fergus looked at each other and had the look of understanding "Can we see him?"

"Mabee on the 'morrow. He is still knocked out."

Bahltair nodded and turned to the camp. "Jaseu, come." A gray squirrel went. "You are the new scout."

"Yes sir."

Aussie and Zeal
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aussie and Zeal » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:43 pm

Stoutears and his squad were to go on patrol to the east of the mountain. They took with them some strawberry tarts and mushroom and hotroot soup. They took javelins, rapiers and slings.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:31 am

Bahltair walked to the breakfast hall. A large table was there with 14 beasts sitting there. Bahltair had arrived with Fergus and Rano. He knew the other beasts were pressing their ears on the large doors and peeking through windows to figure out what had caused this emergency meeting. Bahltair nodded to Fergus and Rano who sat down, and went to his seat. Sighing, he put his paws on the table to let him organize his thoughts. After what must have felt like hours, Bahltair spoke.

"My friends, it is no doubt that a large body of vermin are coming from Mossflower. Refugees have reported their size and everything they could remember of that horrifying thought. What I am about to say right now could be dangerous." He looked into every single beasts eyes, as they leaned in until they could not lean anymore, for the reason of the table. "I will send an expedition, led by me to thin out this force." he started to slowly raise his voice has clamors were resounding over the empty hall.

"That's a death sentence!" an hedgehog replied "There was hundered's of 'em!"

Bahltair nodded to the hog, taking off his helmet has he did. "That is my point. If we were all to wait here while this enormous army came, we could not hold. We have to thin them out."

The skipper was looking at Bahltair with an incredulous face "I'm sorry sah, but who would go with you?

At this Fergus stood up, showing his support of his long time friend. Rano also started standing up but Bahltair told her, "I need someone to keep ma' beasts in line." Rano nodded and sat back down.

As Bahltair looked around, he saw the leader of the Camts stand up. "My men and maself will come with you. You're gonna need it." e said with a chuckle.

Bahltair nodded and looked around the hall. "Anyone else gonna' come?"
Last edited by Romextly on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anglonsaxon
Secretary

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglonsaxon » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:08 am

Charles listened to Bahltair's speech with a reluctant ear. He knew that he was right, but also did not want any good beasts to take the dangerous path. When Bahltair asked if any ore were to come with him, Charles stood up

"I'm going with you Bahltair. Skipper, I trust you with the defense. I will take volunteers from the Mossflower Militia. We cannot just wait here and wait for the best. We have to be pro-active and beat them early."

Klarik
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Klarik » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:58 am

Duot was listening to Bahltair. The reasoning behind was a good one. Duot had felt powerless when he heard they were to wait for them to come, while they could be slaughtering innocent beasts. At the sound of this proclamation and Charles support and his involvement, Duot stood up.

"I will join."

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:24 am

Looking around to all the allies, Bahltair nodded and said
"Then at 'marrow, we march

A soft breeze brought the scent of long grass and cool leaves to Bahltair's nose. It was a pleasant scene, though the tension ruined it. Everybeast thought the vermin could come out at any moment. The shield on Bahltair's shoulder was still holding on, and the scabbard on loose, ready for combat at any moment. Even during the breakfast, everyone had their paws on their weapons.

Fergus was holding out for times since not eating. His natural sense of alertness had come out, the sense that won him his battles. His armor was near non-existent, as he had left his helmet and had only kept a bronze scaled breastplate that was covered in leaves for camouflage. He had the knife behind his ears ready and primed for action, with it's copper and wood. His bronze pommel and wooden grip.

At about midday, the mole called for lunch.

"What are these?" Fergus asked when he looked at the peculiar food.

"Thurr called Sausages.Oi learned from Miz Lightpaw. Oi mix fine ground barley, oats, carrot an mushroom'. Then Oi wrap 'em in onion skin an' bake 'em overnight.They gudd" He responded with a smile

Fergus tried one. "Ah right they are delicious. Ah love the onion scent."

"Don't eat 'em all, aye Bahltair?" Said Jaseu.

"Aye, ah want ta try some too."

Klarik
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Klarik » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:34 am

Duot was roaming the campsite, waiting for the time to continue marching. He had his bow and his best arrows all primed to go searching for the pillaging beasts homes. His eyes were on the forest as the place was slowly turning dark. He took an arrow out and fired it at a withered, but firm branch hanging by a rotten part. It fell next to him, startling all beasts. He sat down on it and smiled at the onlookers.

"Nothin' to see here."

Anglonsaxon
Secretary

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglonsaxon » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:16 pm

Charles was waiting for his sausages when Duot caused the branch to fall. He turned around, impressed by the power of the shot. Shaking his head, he got 2 sausages and some lettuce. His sword was ready to fight and so was he. He walked to his friend, Jonathan, a mice good with a lance. He was waiting for the starting of the advancement.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse