NATION

PASSWORD

Redwall: The Ultimate Adventure[OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:49 am

Harbertia wrote:Anyone have a suggestion on how to bring Senua into things? It's not a pleasant idea but given as Ovesa has been gone for a long time we could assume an unfavorable out come in the Prim-Senua encounter. But only if some one is interested in Senua. Otherwise I can pick I'll out and let y'all enjoy the game :) as it's moving along just fine. I certainly don't want a repeat of what happened with Ovesa as I really wanted to see Prim's story unfold.

Maybe They left and it was favorable. Then Ovesa went and intruded on the Horde

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:03 pm

Romextly wrote:
Harbertia wrote:Anyone have a suggestion on how to bring Senua into things? It's not a pleasant idea but given as Ovesa has been gone for a long time we could assume an unfavorable out come in the Prim-Senua encounter. But only if some one is interested in Senua. Otherwise I can pick I'll out and let y'all enjoy the game :) as it's moving along just fine. I certainly don't want a repeat of what happened with Ovesa as I really wanted to see Prim's story unfold.

Maybe They left and it was favorable. Then Ovesa went and intruded on the Horde

I'm not sure about the second part. Prim's group where heading for the mountain, and the Horde was last posted as practicing the storming of it;

Guini wrote:The Cobra and Adder Legion were marching to join the Nightstalker Legion and 10 other Legions. Commander Rotclaw was to be second in command to Golat, whom he heartily disliked. His troops were good, he was forced to agree, but he was hiding something. Rotclaw and his men then went practicing for the storming of Salamandastron.

For Prim's group to have intruded on the Horde it would have had to have gotten turned around, and given how they fled the horde towards the mountain I doubt they would do so.

Though, with Ovesa out I think having it as having ended favorable (last time I chatted with Ovesa I suggested that I could come up with a reason for Senua letting them pass) their news could simply be mentioned. While Prim and her group are not key players any more the word they had to bring could still reach the badger lord kicking off preparations there.
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Ovesa
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:45 pm

I apologize for disappearing, there were some IRL issues I had to take care of. After some careful consideration, I am resigning as Co-Op. I simply cannot keep up with the frequency and intensity required here. All of my characters and lore are up for grabs, so to speak. Feel free to use them as NPCs and modify the lore as you see fit. Thank you for letting me be a part of this experience.

Guini
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Guini » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:19 pm

Ovesa wrote:I apologize for disappearing, there were some IRL issues I had to take care of. After some careful consideration, I am resigning as Co-Op. I simply cannot keep up with the frequency and intensity required here. All of my characters and lore are up for grabs, so to speak. Feel free to use them as NPCs and modify the lore as you see fit. Thank you for letting me be a part of this experience.

sorry if it was to fast for you. Prim and the other guy (can't remember him) will always be available anytime you feel like you have the urge to post.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:22 am

Guini wrote:
Ovesa wrote:I apologize for disappearing, there were some IRL issues I had to take care of. After some careful consideration, I am resigning as Co-Op. I simply cannot keep up with the frequency and intensity required here. All of my characters and lore are up for grabs, so to speak. Feel free to use them as NPCs and modify the lore as you see fit. Thank you for letting me be a part of this experience.

sorry if it was to fast for you. Prim and the other guy (can't remember him) will always be available anytime you feel like you have the urge to post.

yes

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse