NATION

PASSWORD

Ascension (Sandbox/IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:50 am

Teiwaz seemed confused by Voion's request. "It is not that simple Voion unlike what word of mouth tells you to believe," Teiwaz clarifies, "Could everyone could come with me to the staff please?"

Teiwaz walked towards where Adurja's staff stood, then held it with his left hand.

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:52 am

“It was just a joke, relax. Anyways, what do you need with the staff?” he asked.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:54 am

Musashi seemed puzzled by teiwaz's request but he went towards the staff anyway

"What are you doing?" Musashi said with a confused look on his face.
Last edited by Somerania on Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:55 am

"I need you to hold it with me, as well as the rest of you. Hold this staff."

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:57 am

Slaver Pirates of Vaas wrote:"I need you to hold it with me, as well as the rest of you. Hold this staff."

Musashi says 'well okay then" still having the confused look on his face he holds the staff with a strong grip with his left hand.

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:59 am

Teiwaz had remembered the stories that he had read from long ago. He knew what had to be done to create such a world for the mortals.

"Tesla, as you are the god of imagination, I believe you be needed in this next part."

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:59 am

“If you say so. Come, everybody. Hold the staff.”
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Big Carencia
Envoy

Founded: May 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Carencia » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:10 am

Aprohis said:
``I don't know if I win something but I'm sure I don't lose anything by doing it.´´
Aprohis also held the staff
RP in which I participate:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486045 Playing as the Australian Federation
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=485294 Playing as the Kingdom of Big Carencia
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486822 Playing as Aprohis , God of Deception and Snakes
Everything I say here does not represent my actual views.
``Do what I do and don't get involved in politic´´ -Francisco Franco
what I believe (although nobody understands it because it is in Spanish)

Ovesa
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:26 am

Adurja's dark, abyss-like eyes glimmered with anticipation. A shared mortal realm, filled with all kinds of wondrous creations. The possibilities were truly endless. Even if it meant sacrificing a portion of her power, she was more than eager to take part in the creation.

As the gods came around to put their hands on the staff, a sickly smile crept across her face. Her long, spindly fingers wrapped around the crystal like a noose. "Let's begin, shall we?"

Their combined powers coursed through the staff, releasing a vibrant ray of light concentrating on a single point just beyond the island. A concentration of pure imagination and logic sprang forth, creating an interwoven base for the mortal realm. Cascades of lava erupted from the staff, before being enveloped by a great fount of ocean.

Desert winds encircled the world, bringing forth the first continents. Wells of magic and fortune concentrated themselves across the planet's surface, dotting the landscape with the first fledgling plants. The four elements of life were prevalent everywhere one looked, each corner of the planet a perfect canvas for the creation of life. In what was once nothing but dust and rock now stood a fertile, beautiful planet at their fingertips.

The deed was done. Everyone's combined energy and sheer force of will created a perfect, new mortal realm.

Adurja smiled, her face genuine and melancholic. They gods finally had a world to share and to cherish, to bring forth the ultimate gift; creation. Although she felt considerably weaker than before, she was joyful and grateful.

However, a fear crept into the back of her mind. This new, beautiful, fledgling world was completely at the mercy of the gods. How would they ensure that history didn't repeat itself?

"Before we descend to the Mortal Realm, I need everyone to do something. Promise me that we will be civil, and find reasonable ways to solve our conflicts. Promise me that we will not allow history to repeat itself." What began as a cool, collected order turned into her practically pleading for their word. She couldn't stand to lose a world so beautiful because of another catastrophic conflict....

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:53 am

EXISTENCE 2.22

She was among the gods that held the staff, but hers was a tentative hold, her palms barely connecting with the object. She narrowed her eyes as she felt a sliver of power slip away, sent down to the new world in the making, and spread out accordingly. The power made touched that if she had directly intervened, she would've done nonetheless. Sheltered, fertile valleys; picturesque islands; serene seas. All results of that small tinge of fortune and probability making them possible. "A bountiful world full of potential outlets for ambitions... I cannot help but be allured by it," she muttered softly to herself, "It calls out to me like the gravity of large things." She would've descended immediately if not for Adurja's verbal, and indirect intervention. Something about... A promise.

"Not repeat history hmm?" Was all she could murmur in response, but it was a quiet thing that went unheard. She quickly turned to Adurja and the rest of the gods, this time her voice was loud enough for all to hear clearly, "You know, now I realize that from the cradle up," Yaerud paused a bit, as to enunciate what she had said, "I seem to be destined for firm intertwining with the mortal race. Divine ambition just isn't fine to me." She then focused on Adurja alone, "I can make no promises, my domains won't allow for such things, but I will try my best to bring misfortune upon those who seek a repeat of things best left unrepeated."

She gazed upon the staff that created the world, "I would prefer that it be a spear..." Was the primary thought running through her mind; shaking her head, she once more addressed the rest, "This is where I take my leave, I suggest you do too," her smile was a genuinely happy one, "There has been a tree grown well, and it has borne fruit. It would be a shame if nobody partaked in it." She descended upon the virgin world, the first to step that giant step.
Last edited by Guuj Xaat Kil on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:09 pm

Ovesa wrote:Adurja's dark, abyss-like eyes glimmered with anticipation. A shared mortal realm, filled with all kinds of wondrous creations. The possibilities were truly endless. Even if it meant sacrificing a portion of her power, she was more than eager to take part in the creation.

As the gods came around to put their hands on the staff, a sickly smile crept across her face. Her long, spindly fingers wrapped around the crystal like a noose. "Let's begin, shall we?"

Their combined powers coursed through the staff, releasing a vibrant ray of light concentrating on a single point just beyond the island. A concentration of pure imagination and logic sprang forth, creating an interwoven base for the mortal realm. Cascades of lava erupted from the staff, before being enveloped by a great fount of ocean.

Desert winds encircled the world, bringing forth the first continents. Wells of magic and fortune concentrated themselves across the planet's surface, dotting the landscape with the first fledgling plants. The four elements of life were prevalent everywhere one looked, each corner of the planet a perfect canvas for the creation of life. In what was once nothing but dust and rock now stood a fertile, beautiful planet at their fingertips.

The deed was done. Everyone's combined energy and sheer force of will created a perfect, new mortal realm.

Adurja smiled, her face genuine and melancholic. They gods finally had a world to share and to cherish, to bring forth the ultimate gift; creation. Although she felt considerably weaker than before, she was joyful and grateful.

However, a fear crept into the back of her mind. This new, beautiful, fledgling world was completely at the mercy of the gods. How would they ensure that history didn't repeat itself?

"Before we descend to the Mortal Realm, I need everyone to do something. Promise me that we will be civil, and find reasonable ways to solve our conflicts. Promise me that we will not allow history to repeat itself." What began as a cool, collected order turned into her practically pleading for their word. She couldn't stand to lose a world so beautiful because of another catastrophic conflict....

Teiwaz understood her promise and knew that it was the most she could do for the time being to ensure the security of the universe in its current state.

"And if conflict between us is to inevitably rise, I will be the Divine Council's enforcer, to bring punishment to any god that seeks a deed for bad faith. To bring punishment to any god that attempts to take control of the universe or seek to destroy the Council. That is a promise."

The Hepthalites
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hepthalites » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:22 pm

Abraxes looked in amazement as the group's combined effort shaped a new mortal realm. He swore the pact that Adjura proposed-- he was never meant to be a fighter, anyways-- but privately wondered if the Old, Dead Gods had made a similar agreement an eternity ago. He followed Yaerud and stepped into the mortal realm. It would be good to make a mark here quickly, so that fledgling races would be able to gaze upon something and ponder that there might be something greater out there.

He would build a monument, a temple, but one that would inspire beauty and amazement in mortals. Something that would get them to stop and meditate how something so beautiful could exist without the existence of a higher power.

Setting to work, he began to shape the raw matter of the mortal realm. He raised a great cliff of red stone flecked with glittering quartz that was semi circular in shape, so that it caught the light of the new sun at dawn and at twilight.

Next, he redirected one of the worlds fledgling waterways to fall over the cliff in a mighty waterfall that trailed into mist. Where the water fell, he flattened the land and surrounded it with dunes of red sand, so that the river flowed into a peaceful, vast bayou before hitting one of the realm's infant seas. This bayou would be a sort of first temple for his faith, a relaxing, beautiful area where mortals would come to be at peace and where their hearts would be susceptible to his influence.

Next, he filled his empty bayou. He snatched energy from the void above and crafted flora: vast, soft ferns, were first, followed by plushy green moss. Next, he created a type of willow tree that dipped low and silvery over his waters for mortals to sit under. He then created a magnolia tree, with beautiful white flowers that filled the bayou with sweet air. Their fallen petals would mix with the bayou's red dunes to create a pink undergrowth.

He then cracked his knuckles and took on his greatest challenge yet-- the creation of fauna. He created three creatures, originally: cicadas, to climb his trees and sing, fireflys, to light his bayou at night, and spring peeping frogs, to chatter and fill the waters with noise.

After he had finished, he climbed to the top of his waterfall and raised a plinth of red stone out of its precipice. This rock jutted above the huge waterfall into the sky-- maybe thousands of feet from the bayou floor. There, he created a hut made of red rock and quartz, where inside he carved his shape and holy word into the floor. He left it abstract enough that mortals would ponder who created the hut, hopefully for all time.

This Blameless Bayou would be his first temple. He was proud. However, he had three concerns.

He lacked the ability to create sentients alone, and thus was left without worshippers. Second, he had manipulated forces of water and nature to create the Blameless Bayou, and would need to speak with his fellow divines who were aligned with those domains to see what their opinions were. Maybe they wanted a co producers credit? Finally, he knew he wanted to work with other divines, but was worried that his true nature would be abhorred, and worse, that no god would help him create sentients to be absorbed into his plane. There must be gods whose domains aligned with him. . .
Last edited by The Hepthalites on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
No such thing as the thin blue line

Defund the police

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:56 pm

Ovesa wrote:Adurja's dark, abyss-like eyes glimmered with anticipation. A shared mortal realm, filled with all kinds of wondrous creations. The possibilities were truly endless. Even if it meant sacrificing a portion of her power, she was more than eager to take part in the creation.

Gaash stared the down this brave new world, and watched as his creations, along with those made by his fellow deities, sprang from nothing. The strange mass had formed out of the primordial soup, not unlike many of them, but where their origins were unknowable, and shrouded in the deep mystery of a violent past, the genesis of this new realm would be known to all, that it was forged, from the heavens, by a covenant of several deities.

But before Gaash took his first steps into this new land, this new world, full of infinite opportunity, Adurja's words came to his ears. The sun god looked back at his fellow deity, his two eyes meeting her four, and he nodded in agreement.

'I swear that I will not allow history to repeat itself,' proclaimed Gaash.

Gaash descended into the burgeoning land, flying low to take a better look at his creation. Plants. The grasses filled the wide fields, their shoots bursting out of the newly formed soil. Majestic trees sprang forth, their wide trunks capable of supporting their titanic frames. Humble mossess clung to the rocks, and creeping vines wrapped around the new forests. The other deities would surely revel in these new forms. And they'll even have fun playing with them, and making new forms out of them. The god then took to the skies, where he saw yet another of his contributions to the realm. The stars. He held them in his hand, their small figures would serve as illumination for the new world below them. And he found something lacking. Things were still a bit too dark. The starlight was nice, but the ground was a bit, black for the god's tastes. His eyes wandered back to the golden hoe in his hands. And he remembered his plan. He would use this golden hoe as the sun, the great ball of fire that would illuminate the world below.

Then, almost as if on cue, his golden hoe began to glow once more, and its shining light bathed the world. But then, Gaash became troubled, for he realized that this bright light would be too bright for the world below to handle, and to descend with it in hand would spell the apocalypse. He took some of the widest leaves he could find from his forests, and fashioned them into a sort of blanket he would drape the sun over with should he descend. He cast the blanket over the golden hoe, momentarily bringing the world back to nighttime shades of blue and black.

Now free from this constraint, Gaash flew towards a fellow god, Abraxes, his godly speed rustling the new forest leaves. Gaash descended towards Abraxes and their new temple. The Blameless Bayou. Abraxes had taken his plants and twisted them into new forms, creating willow and magnolia trees, soft ferns and a menagerie of new plants.

'It seems you've taken a liking to these new plants of mine,' said the sun god. 'Don't worry, I appreciate what you have done, it's nice to see others take a liking to my creations. Say, would you be welcome to a moment or two up there. It'd be nice to have company in those skies.'

With this taken care of, Gaash flew back up to his heavenly station, and shouted those immortal words.

'Let there be light!' declared the deity, as he cast of the blanket to reveal the most billowing sun! The stars became invsible in the face of such a bright object, and Gaash began his first of many pilgrimages through the sky. When the hoe's light was spent, Gaash would retire to his fields of stars, cultivating them and resting until the magic hoe begins to glow once more. And then he'll do this walk all over again. It was a very laborious task, Perhaps I could benefit for some extra hands in these heavens, contemplated the sun god as he began his journey through the sky. The light his hoe cast beamed down to the ground, illuminating the world. What were once starlit shades of green, blue and brown, became the most vibrant of colors, flowers colored in brilliant oranges, reds, and yellows, cascading waterfalls foaming with white bubbles, a bright blue sky broken up by fluffy clouds. Gaash looked upon creation from his heavenly station.

'It is good,' said the deity. And he went upon his merry way, the bearer of the sun he was.
Last edited by Danubian Peoples on Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NS stats are not used.
This nation does not reflect my IRL views on anything.
Sorry for any mistakes I make with regards to history while roleplaying in historical RPs. Also I am not a qualified historian or academic. None of the make-believe I do is likely to stand up to academic scrutiny.

Valdez Islands is my puppet.

Konolas
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Konolas » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:01 pm

Out of the primordial soup came out a small book, after which an old man in robes.

"I think this book might be mine" said the old man as he cleared the dust of his robes.

He picks up the book and says "Where am I and who am I?". He starts reading the book and says "Anzo, my name is Anzo"

The Hepthalites
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hepthalites » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:18 pm

Abraxes beamed. It was always heartening to have a friend in the god of the sun. For fun, he picked up a few clods of dirt and stone and threw them across the continent, making a mesa or two. He then stepped into the heavens to follow Gaash.

Navigating between the newly born stars, he found a few of the brightest among them. He kicked these young stars around and nudged them into place a bit. His goal was to create a constellation that would represent him to mortals, hopefully, a shape that was simple but still would remind them of him. His holy shape, the triangle, was too simple, and his true form would be too terrifying. He had an idea. Tossing a few million tonnes of Gaash's star matter and energy here and there, he outlined his constellation: the perfect symbol of relaxing after a hard days work, or settlig in for the night-- he created the outline of a mug of tea, coffee, cocoa, or some other equally comforting drink. At least, he hoped mortals would interpret it that way. It was simple, and the bright new stars made it easily recognizable.

"The Big Sipper", he decided to call it, stepping to the dirt of the mortal realm below to admire his handiwork.

Defund the police

Ovesa
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:13 pm

The Gods each made their promise, before descending into the Mortal Realm. Adurja felt just a little bit better hearing their willingness to maintain a peaceful realm; she could only hope that it would stay that way...

Descending from the heavens, Adurja was greeted by a most beautiful sight; mesas, valleys, forests, grasslands, coastlines, and so many other beautiful biomes. The sight of it all almost brought her to tears; everything was so lush, and peaceful, and alive.

She found herself in a fledgling forest, with deciduous trees already taking form in all of their leafy majesty. Gaash made quick work of this place, she thought. Each soft blade of grass whispered in the breeze, performing a collective dance under an endless azure sky.

Adurja examined a cluster of flowering vines, slowly climbing up a magnolia. It's star-shaped blooms were rose-colored, with white veins and a central pollen cap. Such fragile and gentle intricasies amazed her; Gaash was certainly quite the gardener. She wished she could design creations as miraculous as his, but it was difficult to create things outside of one's domain. Besides, the creation of this world had drained quite a bit of her energy already.

Still, she felt strongly compelled to create. She picked up a handful of dirt, scooping up some fallen flowers along the way. Holding her hand out, she began reciting ancient incantations in a long-forgotten language. The dirt became awash in light, shifting and transforming until it became something entirely new. Resting in the palm of her hand, with outstretched wings and a curious expression, was a small bat.

Adurja almost laughed. This winged rodent was certainly goofy-looking, with ears too big for its head and a coat of the that puffed outwards. Ever so gently, she petted the bat with her long, skeletal fingers. "Welcome to the world, little one."

The bat stuck out it's tongue, before fluttering away to find some nectar.

Her time in this Realm had just begun, and she already felt accomplished. Satisfied, she explored the planet's surface, curious to see what her fellow gods were up to...

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:36 pm

Hebainia observed the mortal realm she had helped create. She had gripped the staff with the rest of them, poured her hopes and plans for a better world than the old one, and made a promise that the new realm would be unsullied by chaos and war. Now Hebainia observed this new world. It was a beautiful one, but Hebainia knew she wasn't going to stay in this realm for long. It was too alive, beautiful, peaceful to be sure, but it just wasn't to Hebainia's taste.

Hebainia thought herself back over to the area of the primordial soup where she had risen. It took longer than it took going to the Godly Council. It was already less chaotic and crazy than when she had formed herself, probably due to the influence of the new gods. Hebainia thought, this shall be my new pocket dimension. The Knowledgeable One smiled.

Hebainia dipped a gnarled finger into the soup. She formed a glowing book, in which she would write her little dimension into existence. Hebainia wrote: <move this area closer to the mortal realm>. Hebainia wanted to have good relations with the other gods, and having her dimension be accessible from the mortal realm, preferably by a wormhole, was a good way to do so.

It was done. But that wasn't the only thing Hebainia did. Creating planets and stars was too much for her, especially after putting a bit of her power into the staff, but Hebainia could create tiny rocks and masses of hydrogen that would eventually collide and form planets and stars. That would take a bit of time, but for now, Hebainia would relax and watch as planets and stars formed on their own, jumpstarted by Hebainia without the help of any other gods.

Hebainia wrote in her book: <there is a chair under me>. A chair appeared below Hebainia, and the goddess sat in it, admiring her orderly, logical pocket dimension.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:42 pm

Musashi almost used a large amount of chakra into creating the mortal real such as wind, fire, lightening, clouds, rain, the dirt, rocks, metals and many more with all these blessings given to the mortal realm Musashi descended into the newly created and breath taking mortal realm after Gaash became the sun
Musashi after descending decided he would also build a monument first he had to pick a spot, after flying around the planet musashi found the tallest point on the planet a 9, 762 meter tall snowy mountain on a large archipelago of islands northeast of the planet and decided to create a small 2 feet stone obelisk with his marking a circle with five smaller symbols representing each element engraved in it.

Musashi then descended to a small lake on the largest island of the archipelago he took some mud and dirt fashioned them to the shape of a koi fish he dropped it into the pond and hit it with a small spark of yellow lightning the fish suddenly grew metallic gold scales and the first kinginrin koi was created, it was a male soon Musashi fashioned a second fish and this time he made it a female these two would become the first koi species to be created.

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Orostan » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:42 pm

The Amko

For years beyond counting the Amko lived in their little pocket universe, doing their best to sustain their growing numbers with the limited resources they had. The only star in the little universe had grown large and red in that time. The dyson sphere around it had accumulated layers of improvised habitation units made from ancient star ships and decayed space stations. The remnants of the military staging ground did not provide the best home for the Amko and the shortage of good industrial equipment forced many parts of the dyson sphere and the layers of construction that surrounded it into disrepair. Sometimes small sections of the sphere would lose power and collapse in on themselves due to the immense gravity generated by the Amko's dyson sphere home. That was happening more and more as the Amko's population continued to grow and push the sphere past its breaking point.

In the time just after the Amko had been cut off from their creators by the war they held on to their nature as biological weapons and patiently waited for their gods to return. But over the generations the Amko's genetic code degraded with no maintenance from their creator and they forgot their mission and their gods. Why would they want to remember gods that abandoned them? Their society had avoided fragmenting though as the challenge of survival occupied more and more of their time. That purpose at least provided them something to do. In that struggle for survival the minds of the Amko began to form a god of their own, even if they weren't aware of it. Amkus - the word the Amko used for "Empire" or for "Collective" was what the god might call itself when it became a true god. But right now it was more of a mental bond between the Amko formed through their unity and continued reliance on social organization to survive.

Then one morning the usual drudgery of survival was interrupted - if you could call anything a morning where the Amko lived. For the first time new creation in the universe outside was confirmed, and then confirmed again. Creation meant the war was over and that the universe was safe again for the Amko. The gods that survived had only begun filling a small portion of the void that was the universe. The Amko could surely take what the weak gods were not using, and perhaps even destroy the gods that had forced them to live in the conditions they had for so long.

That strong new purpose of returning home and inheriting what their creators had left behind fueled Amkus with a flood of mental energy. The collective will of the species was to enter the universe again, and Amkus as the avatar of that will would amplify and focus the feelings of the Amko towards that goal even if Amkus wasn't even truly 'alive' yet to think about doing that.

The Amko reactivated fleets of ancient warships and began lifting massive freighters previously used as cities off of the surface of their dyson sphere for use as colony ships. The few new pieces of technology the Amkus could create were dedicated to servicing and building colony ships instead of the decaying sphere. It didn't matter if the species was trading the long term home of their sphere for higher maintenance star ships if they had a new home to move into.

When the time came to enter the new universe, the Amko had loaded their entire race onto their ships and abandoned their home that had hosted them for generations upon generations. The first portal ripped into the new universe sent a wave of energy out of it, filling the void ahead of the Amkus with space to host physical laws and reality just like their own. That wave of energy would advance ahead of the Amko and prepare the new universe for their habitation. In the clumps and tangled fabric of that space matter would emerge and give the Amkus the opportunity to build new stars and planets to host their species. A universe just for the Amko - if the gods of that universe couldn't stop it.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:46 pm

Teiwaz followed the other gods to the newly created mortal world.

He began having flashbacks again to a time where there was a vast land of life in the Old World. A world that was created mostly by the powers of ...her. Before the war that eventually led to the destruction of the universe, the land was in a state of decline. Many native species had begun to die off due to a multitude of factors, including divine ones. Natural processes such as the sun providing light to the land became disrupted to an extent. Some processes even stopped completely nearing the start of the war. Just before the war's conclusion that resulted in the universe's destruction, the land was almost completely dead, almost all due to divine conflicts from above. She had put a lot of her power into that land's creation, only for it to be destroyed centuries later.

Teiwaz found a spot on the new mortal world. It was a smaller piece of land that jutted past the mainland it was connected to. This piece of land bordered one of the many infant seas of the world. There was also a collection of islands that were less than a mile from the shore. The land was inhabited by vast mountains. For each island, there was at least one to come with it along with one or two lesser mountains. This place seemed familiar to him, so he decided to start here.

He began by sculpting a piece of the land that he hoped would be used for building a great city. A city to truly represent the culture of the species that would inhabit this land. It would be sacred city most of all. He also made a variety of small temples followed by a large one that would not be too far from the land he intended the city to be built on. After this, he began working on building a sentient species to inhabit this land.

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:19 pm

Voion quickly set to work on building a civilization of his planned species, Homo sapiens. After all, what good is a god of prosperity, commerce, and trade if there is nothing to prosper, nothing trading, and nothing commercial?

Locating the island he fell onto, he watched Hitomi zip past him like he was merely a particle of the air. She must have been going at least Mach 30. Probably more. And then the gigantic wave hit him.

His clothing was soaking wet. Fish in his pocket. Seaweed between his hair. Of course, it lasted one second, considering he’s a god, but still. “Not cool.” he yelled. “I’ll get revenge later.”

He soon found the island, and the first thing he did was expand it. He called Musashi over to shape the island, expand it, flatten some parts, create profitable tourist attractions. The sort. Thankfully, he did it quite quickly. Now to design the first city in his planned Megalopolis. The name of the city? “Voion City? Nope. Voi? No..Voio? Ehh. Voia? Voia. Yes. Voia.” The city of Voia, the business capital of the dimension. It was the small crater caused by Voion’s fall from the primordial soup that would be the city center of the soon-to-be bustling metropolis.

However, to create a truly perfect, efficient, timeless city, he would need help from a professional. No, a deity. “Hey Tesla, could you come over here?”
Last edited by Minskiev on Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:48 pm

Minskiev wrote:Voion quickly set to work on building a civilization of his planned species, Homo sapiens. After all, what good is a god of prosperity, commerce, and trade if there is nothing to prosper, nothing trading, and nothing commercial?

Locating the island he fell onto, he watched Hitomi zip past him like he was merely a particle of the air. She must have been going at least Mach 30. Probably more. And then the gigantic wave hit him.

His clothing was soaking wet. Fish in his pocket. Seaweed between his hair. Of course, it lasted one second, considering he’s a god, but still. “Not cool.” he yelled. “I’ll get revenge later.”

He soon found the island, and the first thing he did was expand it. He called Musashi over to shape the island, expand it, flatten some parts, create profitable tourist attractions. The sort. Thankfully, he did it quite quickly. Now to design the first city in his planned Megalopolis. The name of the city? “Voion City? Nope. Voi? No..Voio? Ehh. Voia? Voia. Yes. Voia.” The city of Voia, the business capital of the dimension. It was the small crater caused by Voion’s fall from the primordial soup that would be the city center of the soon-to-be bustling metropolis.

However, to create a truly perfect, efficient, timeless city, he would need help from a professional. No, a deity. “Hey Tesla, could you come over here?”

Musashi almost couldn't contain his laughter after seeing Voion and says

"Your clothes and hair are in very horrible shape! Let me clean it"

Then Musashi pulled out his Katana and did a slashing movement towards Voion then suddenly a large gust of wind dryed out Voion's suit and removed all the ocean flora from his hair after that Musashi said

"Sorry but I can't get rid of any smell"

Then Musashi fulfilled Voion's main request and flattened the land with ease
Musashi then said good bye to Voion and went on his way fooling around the island

OOC: RPed it for you

The Hepthalites
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hepthalites » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:49 pm

Abraxes sat in the red sand of his dunes, looking over the primal ocean. Graaf's creations warmed him- the world was changing quickly, and this was all so new. Even that feeling, warmth, had not existed prior to the gods' activities.

Already, elsewhere in this realm the divines had hewn from nothing, a god named Voion had crafted a race of sapient beings and designed a great and sprawling place for them to live. Soon they would spread out, he hoped, and grow. Perhaps they could be a species that would worship him and be useful.

Before the world changed too fast, he knew he should act to expand his influence with the other Gods. He spoke Adurja's name into the air, knowing that she would hear her name if she wanted to. He had a proposition for her, that as the god of memory he thought could further both their goals. He had an idea to imbue the mortal races with the feeling of nostalgia, an emotion that drew heavily on the memory of better times. Abraxes had a plan that in imbuing mortals with the tendency to remember better times, they would harken back to the simpler days of their past and yearn for the contentment that those days contained while also revelling in their own memories. It was a good plan, he thought, but with the backing of the god of memory it would be more powerful. He would present hinself as a god of happiness to his fellow divines, for now, until he built his trust.

Voion had carved a city from the crater left from his impact. In time, and after speaking with Voion, he would walk the streets of the Voia disguised to speak with that strange race of homo sapiens and learn about them.

Defund the police

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:37 pm

Slaver Pirates of Vaas wrote:Teiwaz had remembered the stories that he had read from long ago. He knew what had to be done to create such a world for the mortals.

"Tesla, as you are the god of imagination, I believe you be needed in this next part."

Telsa nodded, still in-thought but half-listening to what they had to say or offered.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Minskiev wrote:“If you say so. Come, everybody. Hold the staff.”

"Might-as-well, since everyone's doing it. Why not?" Telsa thought.

She'd touch the staff.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse