NATION

PASSWORD

Ascension (Sandbox/IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:38 pm

"Hmm.. the Moon. I don't think anyone has it. I'm surprised no one took it for themselves. But it's very weird. It reigns at Night, but at Day, is still seen though not that much. It's like me." Telsa thought.

"I like Midgard too much, though."

"Hmmm.. I already have Jenna. Besides, it wouldn't hurt for me to divide my attention."

The thought of creating new species crept up on her again. "There's nothing on the Moon, is there? I like humans too much, they're like me in so many different ways, but I need another, someone to inhabit the Moon. I could help the humans live there, but that would be awhile, they haven't fully mastered Midgard."

Two new species: rabbit-people, and humanoids with green, yellow, pale or blue skin. Maybe she could create both, or maybe she could make the rabbitfolk on Midgard, though not have them near Athens or the Crystallians.

And a third species, though this was because one of her comrades, the more seafaring one, didn't seize this opportunity.

She liked the idea of squid people, or mermaids and sirens, or even humanoid fish, but with gills and not really mermen or maids.

Alyssa was the unofficial ambassador to the Crystallines, having lived in both Athens and the Republic. She worried about Cultural Assimilation, as she liked both cultures though didn't want the Athenian culture to takeover and overly influence the Crystallian culture and people. Sure, they were a dictatorship and held so much power over the Crystallians whereas the Athenians were, ofcourse, an Anarchy, but were very orderly compared to other anarchies. And, they were a progressive society. Both were progressive but Athens was a bit more prog than the Republic.

Telsa and Jenna never really 'ruled' them but guided and sculpted Athens. There used to be sets of villages everywhere, and ofcourse a bunch near Athens and also Athens pre-Telsa, but now, Athens took over everything and was growing quickly. It was a force for Progression and Prosperity, afterall.

Dreams, Ideas, and Architecture were linked, as an idea starts out as a dream or vision and then later, built or blueprinted or soundboarded. Though, of course, vision boards could also get made, and brainstorming. Also, Telsa was always one to build things. Dreaming and Idling were good, but it also helped to be idealistic and try to better your surroundings instead of being lazy and a do-nothing. Idealism can be ignorant of Realism, since its optimistic and hopeful, which Telsa was, a goddess of all these things, including Cloud-9 Ignorance.

Jenna continued swimming and adventuring, though she felt... off. She felt as if the world was suddenly pushed in one direction.

Jenna never felt that, before. Her mom always pushed for her to be the best that she could be, and she didn't complain. She loved and appreciated her mom, even to a blinding degree.

She saw so many fish swim around her feet and legs. She stopped swimming, took out her trident, and then killed them. She'd will a net into existence, holding all of the fishes in it.

She continued to swim until she'd reach one of the islands. She thought she'd seen someone, or heard a voice, and she was one to be very curious.

Curious, friendly, and inviting. Heck, all of this ice and water here, it might-as-well be a home for one of Telsa's 'comrades.'

She ran and parkour'd around the ocean and the islands, wearing her heels. She looked around, before sighing, and summoning some Lapis to build a house.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:44 am

Conterale wrote:To Hebania
After he spoke to Hitomi, he listened to... Hebania, was it? Apparently the goddess of mathematics and logical thinking?, whom asked him to help her come up with new ideological divisions for her people.
"Interesting..." Yvrashr thought "She want's to divide her creations more? Well, i suppose that's what a goddess of logic and mathematics would want, especially in a sapient being.
"Well, i suppose i could. We'd have to set a time and place to meet, and i'd need a lot of information on the creatures you would like me to think of ideologies before. Also, i must warn you. While it's happening, my form may look rather strange, due to it being influenced by the new ideologies." Yvrashr responded, before sipping his tea.

"Thank you", Hebainia said. Honestly, she didn't think Yvrashr would accept her offer, but it was good he did. Hebainia wouldn't care about Yvrashr changing forms in front of her. Hebainia didn't mind things looking strange.

"The Brains are agender creatures of pure thought. They are built for thinking long and hard about problems and coming to logical conclusions. They sometimes take bodies, though, and I suggested the forms they'd take: cats, monkeys, bees, and other animals. Their tech level is roughly Iron Age combined with Industrial Revolution steam technology, with spaceships made out of stone. It's kind of a muddle."

Hebainia was kind of worried about giving away too much detail about the Brains' tech, but Hebainia figured Yvrashr would need those details to come up with original governing systems.

"My pocket dimension has many planets, although an individual planet is smaller than the mortal realm. The Brains live on all of them as of this moment. There are about 2 million Brains living in my dimension. Their biggest planet is Cerebrum, on which the biggest city is Cortex."

"There are two main Brain cultures right now. The first doesn't really have a name, which is a problem and part of the reason why I'm coming to you. Most of the Brains are ruled by a Council of Elders, who are the oldest Brains alive. My Brains are very long-lived, but they are mortal, and none of the ones alive today have seen creation."

That wasn't humble, Hebainia thought. Hebainia figured she must tell Yvrashr about the atheists, although it would be kind of embarrassing.

"There's only one other culture in Brain society," said the Knowledgeable One. "Atheism. A small faction of Brains who renounce worship of me and any other god. Their numbers are small now, but they are liable to spread. Mind you that I believe in free will and not interfering in mortals' affairs too much, so I want the atheists to stay."

Hebainia liked talking about her species a lot. It was kind of strange, really. She hoped it would be enough to start Yvrashr thinking. But if Yvrashr needed more information, Hebainia would be glad to give it.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Conterale
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Conterale » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:33 am

Voxija wrote:
Conterale wrote:To Hebania
After he spoke to Hitomi, he listened to... Hebania, was it? Apparently the goddess of mathematics and logical thinking?, whom asked him to help her come up with new ideological divisions for her people.
"Interesting..." Yvrashr thought "She want's to divide her creations more? Well, i suppose that's what a goddess of logic and mathematics would want, especially in a sapient being.
"Well, i suppose i could. We'd have to set a time and place to meet, and i'd need a lot of information on the creatures you would like me to think of ideologies before. Also, i must warn you. While it's happening, my form may look rather strange, due to it being influenced by the new ideologies." Yvrashr responded, before sipping his tea.

"Thank you", Hebainia said. Honestly, she didn't think Yvrashr would accept her offer, but it was good he did. Hebainia wouldn't care about Yvrashr changing forms in front of her. Hebainia didn't mind things looking strange.

"The Brains are agender creatures of pure thought. They are built for thinking long and hard about problems and coming to logical conclusions. They sometimes take bodies, though, and I suggested the forms they'd take: cats, monkeys, bees, and other animals. Their tech level is roughly Iron Age combined with Industrial Revolution steam technology, with spaceships made out of stone. It's kind of a muddle."

Hebainia was kind of worried about giving away too much detail about the Brains' tech, but Hebainia figured Yvrashr would need those details to come up with original governing systems.

"My pocket dimension has many planets, although an individual planet is smaller than the mortal realm. The Brains live on all of them as of this moment. There are about 2 million Brains living in my dimension. Their biggest planet is Cerebrum, on which the biggest city is Cortex."

"There are two main Brain cultures right now. The first doesn't really have a name, which is a problem and part of the reason why I'm coming to you. Most of the Brains are ruled by a Council of Elders, who are the oldest Brains alive. My Brains are very long-lived, but they are mortal, and none of the ones alive today have seen creation."

That wasn't humble, Hebainia thought. Hebainia figured she must tell Yvrashr about the atheists, although it would be kind of embarrassing.

"There's only one other culture in Brain society," said the Knowledgeable One. "Atheism. A small faction of Brains who renounce worship of me and any other god. Their numbers are small now, but they are liable to spread. Mind you that I believe in free will and not interfering in mortals' affairs too much, so I want the atheists to stay."

Hebainia liked talking about her species a lot. It was kind of strange, really. She hoped it would be enough to start Yvrashr thinking. But if Yvrashr needed more information, Hebainia would be glad to give it.

Yvrashr sipped his tea and thought with this information. After around 30 minutes, he had a few ideas.
"Well, i have a few ideas," he responded, pausing for a second to drink some tea before continuing "That there might be 2 forms of governance perfect for a sentient, perfectly logical species that only a math goddess would create. One would be a sort of bureaucratic dictatorship, where a certain place might be controlled by a extremely logical civil service, or perhaps a sort of council democracy, where representatives are elected based on who the people think is the most suitable fit. My final idea as of now could be a sort of anarchistic ideology, where instead of top-down organization, there would be horizontal organization made of grassroots movements. I'll keep thinking of more."
Yvrashr rather liked Hebania. Calm,logical, both great qualities to have. And she seemed to care about the species she had created a lot.
Schrödinger's Fascist
Needs to claim other races are inferior in order to justify ideology, but also needs to claim other races have controlled the world in order to set them as scapegoats.

I do NOT use NS stats.

A 10.2 civilization, according to this index.

"You Cannot serve both god and mammon"| Matthew 6:24
"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”| Matthew 19:24

Zedeshia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Zedeshia » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:33 am

Azoth stared ahead, trying to make out the features of whatever his destination may be. He had grown much closer to the strange place, but his progress had been slow, as he had ever so carefully worked on his great art along his way. During his long travels, he had much time to contemplate and reflect. During this time, he had realized the nature of his existence and of his godhood. He had slowly realized that he must be the one who controlled what would appear to be the night sky and constellations from whatever strange place he was approaching, and of his traveling. He had for a long time thought of whatever may be there, at that strange place of unexpected order. Looking forwards once again, he thought he could see three great spheres of different size, as well as other strange objects, impossible to distinguish at this great distance. Upon seeing this Azoth was filled once more by curiosity and a wish to wander, and he pressed onward with renewed energy.
What happens when one combines the Baltic States, interstellar technology, vast amounts of wealth, and moderate Social Democratic policies?
Well besides an absolute mess, Zedeshia!

Factbooks | Region | Overview
In Prosperity, We Stand United
We do not use NationStates Stats.
This nation in no way reflects my actual political views.

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Conterale wrote:
Voxija wrote:

Yvrashr sipped his tea and thought with this information. After around 30 minutes, he had a few ideas.
"Well, i have a few ideas," he responded, pausing for a second to drink some tea before continuing "That there might be 2 forms of governance perfect for a sentient, perfectly logical species that only a math goddess would create. One would be a sort of bureaucratic dictatorship, where a certain place might be controlled by a extremely logical civil service, or perhaps a sort of council democracy, where representatives are elected based on who the people think is the most suitable fit. My final idea as of now could be a sort of anarchistic ideology, where instead of top-down organization, there would be horizontal organization made of grassroots movements. I'll keep thinking of more."
Yvrashr rather liked Hebania. Calm,logical, both great qualities to have. And she seemed to care about the species she had created a lot.

Hmm... those were some good ideas. But if Yvrashr could think of more ideas, Hebainia would wait for him. But Hebainia had decided that gerontocracy was lame. Age did not always equal wisdom, after all. Heck, Hebainia was way older than Yvrashr and yet the government god was coming up with some cool ideas. Hebainia thought the biggest Brain government could be the council democracy, but have one of the smaller planets, maybe Hypothalamus, be run by the aforementioned bureaucractic dictatorship.

Hebainia said, "I want to go back to my dimension now, but if you have some other ideas, let me hear them." Too pushy. And one couldn't expect a god that wasn't Hebainia to come up with a billion ideas instantly.
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:53 pm

Zerinette
In the eerie darkness, there was still some substance and matter drifting around. Remnants of the old world floated around. Suddenly, some of the matter started forming into what looked like a fairy. Except she wasn't a fairy.

The fairy-lookalike, named Zerinette, popped out of the darkness. Oblivious to what had happened just now, she looked at a sling she was wearing. Dipping a hand into it, she pulled out a present box.

"Presents! I love presents! Who wants presents?" Her sudden outburst of joy shocked some around her as she hopped around, her bow and bun jumping up and down. Not seeing what was ahead of her, she bumped into a cherry tree. Her curious mind remained dazed, before she spotted a red cherry beside her.

"It's a cherry. IT'S A CHERRY! I LOVE CHERRIES! WHO WANTS ONE?" She began bopping up and down, into the horizon.
johnathan

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Telsa explored the Moon, both the Light and Darkside. The Darkside seemed like a very odd place, a place in which Evils would hide and plan corrupting Midgard. She wasn't too sure about the Darkside, so she'd place a blue aura in it, though not her traditional shade of Blue, but a darker blue.

It had to be fit to rule, unlike Midgard/Terra, which was already fit to start building and planning on. Infact, there were no creatures or species on the Moon, which tremendously saddened Telsa, since she was pro-life and wanted creatures everywhere. She supported the Humans, though, but at the same time, kinda thought it'd be plain if the Humans had complete domination over Terra.

"...My final idea as of now could be a sort of anarchistic ideology, where instead of top-down organization, there would be horizontal organization made of grassroots movements. I'll keep thinking of more..."

Already she'd felt snubbed and left-out, and now one of her 'comrades' was going to take her idea of an Anarchy? For shame! Anarchy was her thing; Libertarianism and similar Laissez-faire ideologies, beliefs, schools-of-thought and whatnot were her thing. The other girl's thing was Numbers, or so she'd thought.

Sure numbers worked with Telsa's sphere, but Telsa was moreso abstract and not so much an automaton that was solely Logic-based.

"Jealousy, your name is Telsa! I have a real reason to be jealous! All I did was my own thing, and try to help when needed, but now, they're trying to make me irrelevant. What is even the point? I'm going to keep helping the Athenians though, they're my people, and Jenna's too." She thought.

"Heck yes, Debate is my thing, but why do I always have to fuss and fight all the time? Can't we just chill?"

She continued to think and get angry, which was very unlike her, to be honest.

She willed herself back to Athens and went on a whole rant about how disappointing and aggravating all of her comrades were, and how the only help she had was Jenna. She tried to not break the podium, and she stomped off.

She decided to go to one of the Athenian bars and vent to the bartender, and even drink with them. What was the point of forming your own place, your own civilization when/if you couldn't enjoy it, and the peoples' presence?

Jenna continued building houses out of Lapis, and killing the nearby fish and other ocean animals. She continued to dash across the islands, and still saw no one.

"That'sOdd. IKeepHearingVoices." She said.

"Helloooooooooooo! IsAnybodyThere?" She shouted.

The trident shapeshifted into a sword.

"Y'knowI'mNotAfraid? ComeAtMe!" She yelled.

The Crystalline Republic has been engaging on raids and scavenger events, though it took them awhile to arrive onto the other villages and nations since they were far. Doing their usual schtick of using their weaponry, but then smashing their enemies' heads w/ boulders and getting barbaric essentially out of both Eron's commands and boredom.

Cleansing of non-Human species had to continue, as pretty-much other events were held-back until the menace was long-gone.

Eron heard rumors of Golden fruit, not just wanting it for himself, but for his Inner Circle and his family, and also because the Crystalline System ran on Gold and other materials; the culture had to continue.

Crystallians couldn't grow complacent. Yes, they bordered the Athenians, but the Athenians were taking an intermission from invading and expanding and focusing more on Cuisine again.

"This drink I've made is amazing." Tesla said, holding a goblet of Rum.

"Tea is pretty good, too, though. We've made our own advances, though I hear my comrade also has Tea. What a shocker."

Obviously it wasn't a shocker; she was being sarcastic and biting there, as she was still salty over the Anarchy thing.

She was a goddess, but the "well, I'm a god, so I can't get drunk like a human' annoyed her so she actually allowed herself to get drunk; not caring about "Humiliation" or "Dignity."
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:52 am

Hypercapital wrote:Jenna continued building houses out of Lapis, and killing the nearby fish and other ocean animals. She continued to dash across the islands, and still saw no one.

"She must be lost."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because no one would come here asking for a fight. Especially not a little girl."

"A different land maybe? She has a very well crafted sword."

"Perhaps. Inform the chieftain of the situation. The rest of you get into ambush positions in case this turns violent."

Quickly, many of the tribesmen moved through the brush and into positions where the girl was surrounded on all sides. Then, when all were in position, Egan revealed himself from the brush.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:08 am

Slaver Pirates of Vaas wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:Jenna continued building houses out of Lapis, and killing the nearby fish and other ocean animals. She continued to dash across the islands, and still saw no one.

"She must be lost."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because no one would come here asking for a fight. Especially not a little girl."

"A different land maybe? She has a very well crafted sword."

"Perhaps. Inform the chieftain of the situation. The rest of you get into ambush positions in case this turns violent."

Quickly, many of the tribesmen moved through the brush and into positions where the girl was surrounded on all sides. Then, when all were in position, Egan revealed himself from the brush.

"Um..." She was now very confused, and even more confused as to how she was surrounded.

Well, she had heard voices, but the islands and ocean itself looked desolate and empty. She looked down, still wearing the Heels of Endurance, and thinking of running off; relying on her speed, though she wasn't a coward. Her mom had taught her way better than that, and plus, it just wasn't her.

She got in a stance, readying herself and not letting herself get demoralized; as it seemed like the men were playing the Numbers game.

She also had a slingshot in her arsenal, as well as her anklets and bracers; they looked cool, but were also functional; though they could be playing the bluff when it came to firing arrows.

Or, maybe they had nets? A net is a very powerful weapon, afterall. They could just swing her up in a net, take all of the fish and whatnot she killed, takeover the houses and capture her back to their base; which isn't to be shrugged off or messed around with.

Jenna wasn't one to be strategical or tactical, but she had to think her first fight out. She could return to her mom battered and crying - demoralized, or running with a grand story to tell.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:54 am

Hypercapital wrote:
"Um..." She was now very confused, and even more confused as to how she was surrounded.

Well, she had heard voices, but the islands and ocean itself looked desolate and empty. She looked down, still wearing the Heels of Endurance, and thinking of running off; relying on her speed, though she wasn't a coward. Her mom had taught her way better than that, and plus, it just wasn't her.

She got in a stance, readying herself and not letting herself get demoralized; as it seemed like the men were playing the Numbers game.

She also had a slingshot in her arsenal, as well as her anklets and bracers; they looked cool, but were also functional; though they could be playing the bluff when it came to firing arrows.

Or, maybe they had nets? A net is a very powerful weapon, afterall. They could just swing her up in a net, take all of the fish and whatnot she killed, takeover the houses and capture her back to their base; which isn't to be shrugged off or messed around with.

Jenna wasn't one to be strategical or tactical, but she had to think her first fight out. She could return to her mom battered and crying - demoralized, or running with a grand story to tell.

Egan stood about 10 yards away from the girl, "Are lost little girl? Where are you from?", he asked.

Zedeshia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Zedeshia » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:13 pm

Azoth slowed himself, sighing in relief. After much time, he had finally arrived to the strange place of order. It had taken much for him to finally travel there, but at last, it was done. The god observed his surroundings, so new and so strange to him. He found a great sun, shining with a light somewhat similiar to that of his own creation, a moon masked in both light and shadow, and a planet, so unlike to what he was accustomed to. Across it stretched oceans of deep blue, flowing rivers, vast deserts, lush green forests, and more; and in it Azoth could see a type of familiar beauty, reminding him of when he first began to create what was here the night sky. Among these places of wilderness there was something else. Curious, Azoth grew closer and brought forward his torch. Could those possibly be... settlements? "How peculiar", he remarked to himself. It was clear to him that something or someone had created this, and that there was much to be learned. But where should he go now? Azoth glanced above, and saw what appeared to be a great island somehow suspended over nothingness. Something about that place seemed to draw him, and without a moments hesitation, he ascended up towards that place, unprepared for what would happen next.
What happens when one combines the Baltic States, interstellar technology, vast amounts of wealth, and moderate Social Democratic policies?
Well besides an absolute mess, Zedeshia!

Factbooks | Region | Overview
In Prosperity, We Stand United
We do not use NationStates Stats.
This nation in no way reflects my actual political views.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:07 am

Slaver Pirates of Vaas wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:

Egan stood about 10 yards away from the girl, "Are lost little girl? Where are you from?", he asked.

She stared at the man, then decided to run towards him. She was fast, and so the distance was closed. She'd swing her sword at him.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Hypercapital wrote:She stared at the man, then decided to run towards him. She was fast, and so the distance was closed. She'd swing her sword at him.

Egan reacted quickly to her sudden aggression, pulling out a short sword that was given to him after a deal was struck with his tribe and a notable city state. The two swords clashed with each other right as the other tribesmen emerged from the bushes, weapons drawn. A few archers had placed themselves on nearby trees to help them assess the situation from higher ground, waiting for the right opportunity to strike the girl.

Voxija
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:01 pm

Seeing that Yvrashr wasn't going to respond to her anytime soon, Hebainia decided to go back to her dimension to spread the systems of government among her Brains.

As she traveled to the wormhole, Hebainia picked up a lot of jealousy from Telsa on the subject of anarchy. Hebainia sighed. Wasn't this sort of envy part of what led to the collapse of the last universe? Hebainia still decided not to go full anarchy on any of them.

Hebainia fiddled with the wormhole so that no god who wasn't Hebainia could go to her dimension, permission or no permission. She didn't want anyone like Telsa or Abraxes or anyone else to be harassing her people.

Hebainia swooped down over Cerebrum. She was going to put a council democracy there, but. As Hebainia looked closer at the Pluto-sized planet, she saw that Cerebrum was too resistant to change to shift to a government so far from its natural gerontocracy.

"Things have changed when I've been gone." Hebainia didn't know how long it was. Time in the Brains' dimension was the same as in the mortal realm, but time on Aiuris was wonky, at least for Hebainia. She reluctantly left Cerebrum as a gerontocracy.

Hebainia moved onto Cerebellum. This planet had diverged quite a bit from the conservative norms of Cerebellum. Yes, this would be a good place. Hebainia inspired a Brain called 806, or "Worthy", to accelerate Cerebellum's rate of change and turn the Ceres-sized planet into a collection of semi-autonomous communes, each ruled by all the people. Every year or so, representatives from all the communes would meet and make important decisions that affected all of Cerebellum. The Brains of Cerebellum began to experiment with substances that literally damaged themselves though. Hebainia did not like that, but the people of Cerebellum were individualists, and they probably wouldn't even listen to gods.

Hebainia moved on to other planets. A bureaucratic dictatorship for Hypothalamus, a liberal democracy for Corpus Callosum, a noocracy, or government by philosophers, for Medulla Oblongata. The philosophers reminded Hebainia of Abraxes's suggestion to start a symposium or some sort of academy for philosophers in the mortal realm. Hebainia still had to consider that, since the great knowledge that the idea would bring to the mortal realm might come at a price of Hebainia working with her enemies. Eh, Hebainia would swallow her pride.

But only after Hebainia stopped at looked at all the different political divisions springing up. It was glorious.
Last edited by Voxija on Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:09 am

Voxija wrote:Seeing that Yvrashr wasn't going to respond to her anytime soon, Hebainia decided to go back to her dimension to spread the systems of government among her Brains.

As she traveled to the wormhole, Hebainia picked up a lot of jealousy from Telsa on the subject of anarchy. Hebainia sighed. Wasn't this sort of envy part of what led to the collapse of the last universe? Hebainia still decided not to go full anarchy on any of them.

Hebainia fiddled with the wormhole so that no god who wasn't Hebainia could go to her dimension, permission or no permission. She didn't want anyone like Telsa or Abraxes or anyone else to be harassing her people.

Hebainia swooped down over Cerebrum. She was going to put a council democracy there, but. As Hebainia looked closer at the Pluto-sized planet, she saw that Cerebrum was too resistant to change to shift to a government so far from its natural gerontocracy.

"Things have changed when I've been gone." Hebainia didn't know how long it was. Time in the Brains' dimension was the same as in the mortal realm, but time on Aiuris was wonky, at least for Hebainia. She reluctantly left Cerebrum as a gerontocracy.

Hebainia moved onto Cerebellum. This planet had diverged quite a bit from the conservative norms of Cerebellum. Yes, this would be a good place. Hebainia inspired a Brain called 806, or "Worthy", to accelerate Cerebellum's rate of change and turn the Ceres-sized planet into a collection of semi-autonomous communes, each ruled by all the people. Every year or so, representatives from all the communes would meet and make important decisions that affected all of Cerebellum. The Brains of Cerebellum began to experiment with substances that literally damaged themselves though. Hebainia did not like that, but the people of Cerebellum were individualists, and they probably would even listen to gods.

Hebainia moved on to other planets. A bureaucratic dictatorship for Hypothalamus, a liberal democracy for Corpus Callosum, a noocracy, or government by philosophers, for Medulla Oblongata. The philosophers reminded Hebainia of Abraxes's suggestion to start a symposium or some sort of academy for philosophers in the mortal realm. Hebainia still had to consider that, since the great knowledge that the idea would bring to the mortal realm might come at a price of Hebainia working with her enemies. Eh, Hebainia would swallow her pride.

But only after Hebainia stopped at looked at all the different political divisions springing up. It was glorious.

Telsa laughed and cried in an Athenian bar.

"Eh, that's alright, I guess. But, my ideas and concepts are so good, they just get recycled! It's not like she asked, or anything.." She told the bartender whilst drinking another new invention of hers, Scotch.

"Atleast no one's trying to- I won't give them any ideas. let's just say that if they tried, we'd defend ourselves with our lives." She interrupted herself, got serious, and then busted-out laughing.

She fell to the floor.

"Well, what about the Council thing you were talking 'bout?" The bartender asked.

"I really don't care about 'em. Ironically, I'm on that council, but, eh.. I kinda was wary about the whole thing, and I still am. I also don't like the fact they keep sending monsters to terrorize my people.. well, not y'all, but Humanity in general." She responded, brushing herself off instead of allowing the grime and dust to instantly-disappear off of her.

"I don't care, as-long-as they don't rip-off of my ideas, I'm fine, or even annoy my daughter. She adventures alot - I can trust her, but I just can't trust these other meddlers." She added.

Egan reacted quickly to her sudden aggression, pulling out a short sword that was given to him after a deal was struck with his tribe and a notable city state. The two swords clashed with each other right as the other tribesmen emerged from the bushes, weapons drawn. A few archers had placed themselves on nearby trees to help them assess the situation from higher ground, waiting for the right opportunity to strike the girl.

Jenna pushed the man off of her and her sword, then morphing the blade into an axe. She looked up, noticing all of the archers, and would throw the battleaxe.

She smiled and laughed as it seemed to ricochet around the branches.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:50 pm

Hypercapital wrote:Jenna pushed the man off of her and her sword, then morphing the blade into an axe. She looked up, noticing all of the archers, and would throw the battleaxe.

She smiled and laughed as it seemed to ricochet around the branches.

One of the archers then fell from the tree, the axe stuck in his shoulder. Egan took the opportunity to strike her, as the other tribesmen closed in around her.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:41 am

One of the archers then fell from the tree, the axe stuck in his shoulder. Egan took the opportunity to strike her, as the other tribesmen closed in around her.

She laughed, before noticing he sliced her.

"Oucha!" She cried.

She'd kick him, then crossing her arms; raising her gauntletted arms towards the tribal men.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse