NATION

PASSWORD

Ascension (Sandbox/IC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Ovesa
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Ascension (Sandbox/IC/Open)

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:11 pm

Chapter One: Awakening

OOC|Discord

"That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die."

H.P. Lovecraft

Floating in what felt like a vast nothingness, a single thought resonated in the cosmos, a primordial soup, an unformed chaos, stretched outwards for eternity.

The thought wanted nothing to do with it.

Where was this place? Space and time melted into a dizzying mess, with no clear uniformity. Scared and alone, the thought refused to look around, dreaming of a place once called home. But what was home? Desperately, the thought tried to remember something, anything, about a world beyond this one. All it could recall were fragments, jagged pieces of memories created in a dead world.

And then, they became tangible.

Floating through the vastness, the thought sprung forth into existence, emerging from the primordial chaos not with a flash, but with a whisper. Four black, curious eyes opened to see a world littered with lights of teals and pinks, and trails of rocks and dust. Her long, white hair trailed behind her, as her black cloak flowed with nonexistent winds.

The being looked at her own hands, turning and examining them; long, spindly fingers, covered in smooth, grey-purple skin, and tipped with claw-like nails. She moved her fingers around, feeling the warmth of friction and the cooling of air moving past them. She was more than just alive: she was aware.

As she drifted past a collection of rocks and dust, a peculiar instinct came over her. Curious, she reached out towards the debris; as she focused her attention to it, the dust and rocks assimilated and combined, until they had formed a large, dark staff, tipped with a jagged purple crystal.

She held the staff in her hands, examining its intricasies. Power of a mystical kind flowed through the staff into her hands. Whatever broken world she left behind felt irrelevant; an unlimited future rested at her fingertips. Caught in the euphoria of being alive, she came to a sudden realization that maybe, just maybe, she was not the only being here in this primordial sea.

As she floated past yet another group of floating rocks, she felt that same, inexplicable urge as before. This time, she stabbed the staff into the ground, gem-side up.

Rocks and dust began to encircle the staff's base, forming a disc of sorts. The disc had its own gravity, albeit incredibly weak, which kept visitors grounded and gradually brought more rocks and dust together, gradually increasing the platform's size. Although she did not know it now, this would eventually become the foundation of her Realm.

The staff which had formed the base of the island has become a makeshift beacon, sending a high-energy beam of white light cutting through the cosmos. Surely, if anyone else was out there, they would be able to spot such an obvious landmark...
Last edited by Ovesa on Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:03 pm

"Aaaah! Where am I!?"

These are the first words that came out of Musashi's mouth as he just manifested from the primordial darkness and suddenly a Katana also manifested

Musashi: what's this

Musashi holds the Katana and suddenly a burst of light comes out from the blade!! Musashi had never been this fascinated before and suddenly a huge mound of earth appears manifesting from the Katana and assembling itself into a large floating disc with a very weak gravity but it at least could hold everything together but musashi was very confused on what was happening and Suddenly a light starts emitting out of the center of the disc and far off to the distance Musashi sees another light and then Musashi is startled as his sword is emitting water which flows down to the disc and creates a river system

Musashi then instinctively waves the Katana through the primordial void creating air around his disc and then from the small floating disc emitting light a large 40 feet tall tree rapidly grows and the sub element of wood is created from that Musashi focuses his mind and closes his eyes and the Katana suddenly creates more earth and water expanding the island now a 1 by 1 mile disc he floats down to the island and suddenly when his feet touches the ground and grass along with flowers rapidly grows around the whole disc world

Musashi then rapidly strikes the air and the sword starts emitting lightning and from that lightning grass gets set on fire and the water evaporates into clouds this creating the sky which covers the disc then water again starts flowing from the blade of the Katana and rapidly rejuvenates the disc world

And that's how the foundations of Musashi's domain ( heaven) was made.

Anitgrum
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Anitgrum » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:11 pm

A dry hot wind blew through the unformed chaos.It flew past the shattered remnants of the old world before taking coalescing into a solid form. This creature wings of brass, the body of lion, a black tail of scorpion, and the scaled head of serpent. The newly formed creature took in its surrounding and thought to itself.

"Who am I and where am I."
After some thought it came to conclusion. " I am Socor and this is the primordial chaos. A world for me to shape to my liking."

Socor clasped a piece of of rumble between his paws and forged a turquoise crown adorned with desert glass.He stared at his creation for bit before saying. "Let there be light". Atop the crown formed a ball green fire that gave off a desiccating heat. Socor let out purr of satisfaction as he bathed in the fire's heat. Then out of the corner of his eye Socar saw a beam of white light pierce through the unformed chaos. He placed the crown atop his head and flew toward the light. After some time he arrived at its source a staff with purple crystal atop jutting out of ever growing platform of stone. Socor landed on the platform and made his toward the staff. It was then that he noticed the a thin purple humanoid figure.

"Are you responsible fore this?"

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:28 pm

"Where am I?"

Hitomi manfested out of the primordial ooze. She looks around seeing two faint lights in the distance when a katana appears in her hand suddenly. She gasped in surprise before begin to study the sword. After some time, Hitomi put the Katana in its sheathe. She looks at the two lights wondering if there's other beings like her.

Hitomi is surprised for a second time when in a flash of light, a disk formed from her 4 domains. Volcanos started erupting, the ground started shaking and clouds started to form with lightning flashing here and there. Soon an Island 10 miles by 15 miles formed with new plants growing everywhere with help from the rain fall.

She looked at her surroundings and smiled at the fruitfulness of it all. Hitomi took out her katana and started swing it around. She noticed that the sword could be imbued with her powers so she began practicing as Hitomi knew she would need those skills later on.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:33 pm

The being was taken aback at the sight of the new arrival, with his serpent's head, lion's body, scorpion's tail, brass wings, and flaming crown of glass and turquoise. However, the initial shock was overpowered by a liberating sense of relief. She wasn't alone in this strange new universe.

"Oh, this? Yes, I created it." She gestured over to the staff beacon, still glowing with unparalleled radiance. Around the edge of the platform, more rocks and dust began to combine, expanding the island ever so slightly.

It would probably be polite to introduce herself to this newcomer. But what would she call herself? If the universe hasn't given her a name, she would simply declare one for herself. "I am Adurja." She greeted, extending her hand. Adurja. She liked her new name; it fit her nicely. "I must say how relieved I am to find out I'm not the only on here in this chaos. Now, what should I call you?"

How many others like us could be out there...?

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:06 pm

Ovesa wrote:The being was taken aback at the sight of the new arrival, with his serpent's head, lion's body, scorpion's tail, brass wings, and flaming crown of glass and turquoise. However, the initial shock was overpowered by a liberating sense of relief. She wasn't alone in this strange new universe.

"Oh, this? Yes, I created it." She gestured over to the staff beacon, still glowing with unparalleled radiance. Around the edge of the platform, more rocks and dust began to combine, expanding the island ever so slightly.

It would probably be polite to introduce herself to this newcomer. But what would she call herself? If the universe hasn't given her a name, she would simply declare one for herself. "I am Adurja." She greeted, extending her hand. Adurja. She liked her new name; it fit her nicely. "I must say how relieved I am to find out I'm not the only on here in this chaos. Now, what should I call you?"

How many others like us could be out there...?

Hitomi let a smile appear before sensing an being go by her little island. She started floating in the air which caused her to smile thinking,"Hmm I can fly. I'm gonna have so much fun."

She flew around her island a few times while screaming in pure joy at the thrill of being able to fly. She tested how fast she could fly and it turned she could reach Mach 40. She took off towards one of the lights to see who could be there.

Hitomi landed on the disk to see two figures talking to each other. One was a purple humanoid figure and the other had a serpent's head, lion's body, scorpion's tail, brass wings, and flaming crown of glass and turquoise. She bows to both figures.

"Hello everyone, I'm Hitomi."
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:28 pm

Voion, warped out of the primordial abyss, fell from the sky onto freshly created islands. He looked around, thinking he was trapped. Climbing the tree, he quickly realized he could fly. This discovery prompted a cascade of discoveries about his newfound abilities. But if there was one thing he was exceptional at, it was the art of the deal. On the island he fell onto, he quickly propped up a civilization made of his very own sentient workers. They weren’t the smartest, however, and he definitely needed an upgrade. So, back to work he went.

While working out the details of his planned Homo Erectus, a humanoid-figure zoomed past at what appeared to be far past the speed of sound. Disturbed, he went to investigate.

“Hello everyone, I’m Hitomi.”

Hitomi, goddess of storms and earthquakes. He also had to make his entrance. Very quickly, he put on a top-notch executive business suit, tie, shoes, and did his hair.

“And I’m Voion, God of Prosperity. Welcome.”
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Anitgrum
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Anitgrum » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:46 pm

"You may call me Socor." He said rubbed his scaly head on Adurja outstretched hand. He then walked toward the staff and flicked his forked tongue around the staff. Socor could feel the arcane power of the staff. He then tuned back to Adjura.

" What purpose does this creation of yours serve."

Suddenly another humanoid figure appeared before him.

" I am Socor and this is Adurja."

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:56 pm

Before the newcomer could answer her question, two immortals flew in from the cosmos. The Goddess identified herself as Hitomi, and she carried a certain presence with Her a youthfulness, if you will. The God identified himself as Voion; he was well-groomed and charismatic, with an aura of intelligence around him.

Of course, age and experience practically irrelevant here; they had, more or less, emerged from the primordial chaos at the same time. However, these two were different, even with that caveat in mind. Maybe it was Hitomi's cheerful and upbeat disposition, or perhaps it was Voion's dignified presence that reminded Adurja of the world before.

The world before. What a novel concept. Adurja cleared her clouded mind. "It is so wonderful to meet you both." She then turned back to Socor. "I don't know what I was hoping to create, but for now, this creation serves as the basis of this island, as well as a beacon to others." She chuckled to herself, looking at the ensemble of gods. "Evidently, it has served its purpose well."

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:03 pm

“Hello, fellow..gods. Are we the only four? Surely there are more.” he says. The other deities couldn’t answer. “Well, in that case I would like to make sure no conflicts come between us. I propose the Divine Pact; an alliance between us four and our realms, so that we may overcome any obstacles or threats to our hegemony over the realm. Who knows what semi-gods or perhaps even species could do? What do you all say?”
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:09 pm

An untouched corner of the primordial soup began to condense itself. At far-flung ends of the abyss, things were beginning to come together, but here there was only chaos. Until a collection of thoughts began to emerge and collect itself. This was Hebainia, the Mathematician, born of thought, born of ashes.

Hebainia looked at the bubbling bits of chaos and thought "This will not do." Hebainia put a long gnarled hand into the soup, but then thought, "Who am I? Why am I here?"

The answer immediately presented itself. She was Hebainia, the goddess of science, and she was here to make an orderly, logical set of planets. Hebainia tried grasping for memory, memory, of the old times, but it eluded her. All the Knowledgeable One could sense where vague echoes of a time of horrible destruction and terrible irrationality. She sensed that delving further into those mysteries was a task for another time, and the task for this time was to create a world that was not like that at all.

But. Hebainia felt the presence of beings, beings like her, who had created little bits of order out of the chaos. Shaping creation could wait for another time. Or—she could shape creation along with these beings.

In what seemed like a blink of an eye, she thought herself there.

Minskiev wrote:“Hello, fellow..gods. Are we the only four? Surely there are more.” he says. The other deities couldn’t answer. “Well, in that case I would like to make sure no conflicts come between us. I propose the Divine Pact; an alliance between us four and our realms, so that we may overcome any obstacles or threats to our hegemony over the realm. Who knows what semi-gods or perhaps even species could do? What do you all say?”

When Hebainia had arrived in this realm, two "gods", these beings like her must be called, had introduced themselves, but before Hebainia could respond, two other gods had shot out of the sky and demanded a meeting. And the suit god, Voion, referred to four gods, did he not notice her? But Hebainia decided to wait until the four other gods had made an agreement before joining the conversation. Hebainia's mind explored countless new possiblities.
Last edited by Voxija on Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Ovesa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ovesa » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:18 pm

Adurja pondered for a moment. If they were to inevitably create a realm, or planet, they would have to operate in tandem, lest they repeat the mistakes of history. Besides, with their combined powers and allegiances, they could achieve far more than if they were on their own. "While I cannot speak on behalf of those who are not present, a Divine Pact would be greatly beneficial for all those involved. As long as we present clear boundaries and allow the freedom of others, we can create something far greater than ourselves."

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted another new face, that seemingly popped out of nowhere. Curious, she implored the newcomer. "Thank you for joining us today. What are your thoughts?"

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:22 pm

Voxija wrote:An untouched corner of the primordial soup began to condense itself. At far-flung ends of the abyss, things were beginning to come together, but here there was only chaos. Until a collection of thoughts began to emerge and collect itself. This was Hebainia, the Mathematician, born of thought, born of ashes.

Hebainia looked at the bubbling bits of chaos and thought "This will not do." Hebainia put a long gnarled hand into the soup, but then thought, "Who am I? Why am I here?"

The answer immediately presented itself. She was Hebainia, the goddess of science, and she was here to make an orderly, logical set of planets. Hebainia tried grasping for memory, memory, of the old times, but it eluded her. All the Knowledgeable One could sense where vague echoes of a time of horrible destruction and terrible irrationality. She sensed that delving further into those mysteries was a task for another time, and the task for this time was to create a world that was not like that at all.

But. Hebainia felt the presence of beings, beings like her, who had created little bits of order out of the chaos. Shaping creation could wait for another time. Or—she could shape creation along with these beings.

In what seemed like a blink of an eye, she thought herself there.

Minskiev wrote:“Hello, fellow..gods. Are we the only four? Surely there are more.” he says. The other deities couldn’t answer. “Well, in that case I would like to make sure no conflicts come between us. I propose the Divine Pact; an alliance between us four and our realms, so that we may overcome any obstacles or threats to our hegemony over the realm. Who knows what semi-gods or perhaps even species could do? What do you all say?”

When Hebainia had arrived in this realm, two "gods", these beings like her must be called, had introduced themselves, but before Hebainia could respond, two other gods had shot out of the sky and demanded a meeting. And the suit god, Voion, referred to four gods, did he not notice her? But Hebainia decided to wait until the four other gods had made an agreement before joining the conversation. Hebainia's mind explored countless new possiblities.

Hitomi jumped out of her skin metaphoricly speaking at the sudden appearance of this new unknown goddess. After catching her breathe, she introduced her to the new goddess in a cheerful and upbeat voice, "Hi I'm Hitomi, Goddess of Storms,Volcanos,Earthquakes and Weather. So what's your name,hmmm?" She at the goddess expectedly waiting for her to answer her question.

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:50 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:Hitomi jumped out of her skin metaphoricly speaking at the sudden appearance of this new unknown goddess. After catching her breathe, she introduced her to the new goddess in a cheerful and upbeat voice, "Hi I'm Hitomi, Goddess of Storms,Volcanos,Earthquakes and Weather. So what's your name,hmmm?" She at the goddess expectedly waiting for her to answer her question.

Hebainia liked this new goddess. She was bubbly and emotional, everything Hebainia was not. And she governed weather, an infamously chaotic and unpredictable domain. It would be unwise to make Hitomi an enemy. Although literary tropes were kind of out of her domain, Hebainia felt like Hitomi might be the opposite of her, but in a poetic way. Hebainia hoped that Hitomi might be a good ally for her.

"I am Hebainia, goddess of science, logic, and reason. I am glad to find beings like me, who can relate to be in my endeavors."

After Hebainia said that, another goddess asked her a question, Adurja, her name was? Hebainia thought over abstract matters of gender. Obviously being a female had helped Hebainia form a quick alliance, and goddesses like Hebainia seemed more filling to be friendly with her, so she would keep her gender. But Hebainia knew she would create a new species, and she filed away a note —MAKE SPECIES GENDERLESS.

Ovesa wrote:Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted another new face, that seemingly popped out of nowhere. Curious, she implored the newcomer. "Thank you for joining us today. What are your thoughts?"

Hebainia applied her prodigious mind on the question of the Divine Pact. She started thinking out loud, absolutely knowing her ideas would be useful to this new pantheon.

"I think it's a good idea, as along as we help each other and also respect each other's boundaries. We should come up, no, write up, a list of rules, a charter detailing how and when we can leave each other alone or step in. We should help each other create this universe, and remain allies, but be careful. And as for me, Hebainia, goddess of science, I would love to join this Pact. But only if I can govern my planned worlds in peace, without meddling beyond which I or the Pact deem necessary. What do you think?"
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Ceystile
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ceystile » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:49 pm

Out of the swirling black vortex of nothingness, a figure cloaked in downy black and white silks that seemed to be tossed about of their own volition slipped forth from the Chaos and quickly realized that she wasn't alone. Lifting a shimmering, deep-grey hand to tuck back a lock of cloudlike white hair, her pearly white eyes examined the small group that had formed some feet below her. So these must be the other gods...introducing myself wouldn't hurt, I think. She tucked the thick book she carried with her under her arm and patted the pouch at her waist before floating down to where the assortment of deities had gathered. "Greetings, everyone." she said cheerfully. "Sorry I'm late...I was making sure that I had everything, don't want to come down unprepared after all. My name's Ausra, it's a pleasure to meet you all."

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:27 pm

While the events regarding the newly created gods progressed, in a distant part of the primordial chaos, a storm was brewing. Not a storm of rain or wind or outbursts of lightning and thunder, but of energy. This storm rapidly grew to a massive size before imploding in on itself, creating a shock-wave that would travel for hundreds of thousands of miles. This was followed by a loud screaming roar and a collection of the surrounding dust and rock below the center of the storm. Soon, something other than pure energy began to form. It was a being, an entity of some sort. As if the collection of dust and rock had developed a sense of sentience, the collection quickly formed the surface of a hot and molten island just as the being fell. The island had caught him.

The being sat there on its knees, its roar finally ceased. The first thing the being noticed as it took note of its surroundings was the presence of a spear that had impaled his chest. Slowly, painfully, the being proceeded to pull the spear from his chest, being successful after a minute of effort, falling to the hot ground afterward. The being then looked at its physical self, as if confused at the current form that it was in. It noticed how the hole in his chest quickly closed up and healed. Next, the being looked at the island as it began to rapidly cool. Soon, a soil-like substance began to form on the rock. Then, small grasses grew rapidly around him and across the island. The memories, though vague and distant, began to come tp the beings mind. At the very least, it knew who it was. His name was Teiwaz, the god of war. He even remembered a certain title that he was called (to whom who granted him such a title was unknown to Teiwaz):

The Greatest Warrior

Teiwaz then looked at the space outside of the island. In the distance, one faint light came into his vision. He felt compelled to reach the location of the light.

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:43 pm

“Welcome, everybody, to the unofficial 1st council meeting of the divine. We shall be discussing the Divine Pact, and with it this council itself.” he states. “First up is clear boundaries in domains so there are no mix-ups. I am the god of Commerce, Prosperity, and Trade. Leave all economics to me. Teiwaz is the god of warfare, battle, and conquest. Need a war? He’s your guy. Hebainia, goddess of science, logic, and reason. She can figure out a lot of things. Hitomi, goddess of weather and natural disasters. Don’t mess with her, even if she feels calm. Socor, god of the desert and heat. Feeling cold? Hug him. Musashi, god of elements. Need an element? Bam. Adurja, goddess of witchcraft and the dead. Pretty spooky. Luckily, we can’t die. Wait, can we die? Hmm. And last but not least, Ausra, goddess of dreams and nightmares. I believe that is all. Any objections?”

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:05 pm

Minskiev wrote:“Welcome, everybody, to the unofficial 1st council meeting of the divine. We shall be discussing the Divine Pact, and with it this council itself.” he states. “First up is clear boundaries in domains so there are no mix-ups. I am the god of Commerce, Prosperity, and Trade. Leave all economics to me. Teiwaz is the god of warfare, battle, and conquest. Need a war? He’s your guy. Hebainia, goddess of science, logic, and reason. She can figure out a lot of things. Hitomi, goddess of weather and natural disasters. Don’t mess with her, even if she feels calm. Socor, god of the desert and heat. Feeling cold? Hug him. Musashi, god of elements. Need an element? Bam. Adurja, goddess of witchcraft and the dead. Pretty spooky. Luckily, we can’t die. Wait, can we die? Hmm. And last but not least, Ausra, goddess of dreams and nightmares. I believe that is all. Any objections?”

Hitomi looked at Voion with smile on her face drinking what appears to be some kind of drink she called tea. She enjoyed the taste of the tea so she decided to grow some when she gets back home. She snickers at Voion's description of her before speaking up in a cheery voice, "Nope, no objections from me Voion also I'm not that dangerous well when I'm in a good mood, I'm not." She waves her hand creating a throne out of rock then sits down before speaking again but this time in a calm voice, "If we are creating this council then we need a leader. Who willing?"

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:19 pm

Teiwaz managed to make it to the light only to find four other beings conversing with each other.

"Who are all of you?"

East Lodge
Attaché

Founded: Sep 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Lodge » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:22 pm

It rains fish
Log 3,284,193B:
I escaped the rp alien scientists, the rp mafia, and rp death. I am back from the grave. Also I use stats (ironically and to match my canon).

Minskiev
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:25 pm

“Welcome, Teiwaz. We’ve been expecting you. Hehe. Come, sit with us. Do you know what power you yield?”

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:27 pm

Slaver Pirates of Vaas wrote:Teiwaz managed to make it to the light only to find four other beings conversing with each other.

"Who are all of you?"

Musashi appeared at like lightning speed towards the meeting place and says

"We are gods"

Minskiev wrote:“Welcome, everybody, to the unofficial 1st council meeting of the divine. We shall be discussing the Divine Pact, and with it this council itself.” he states. “First up is clear boundaries in domains so there are no mix-ups. I am the god of Commerce, Prosperity, and Trade. Leave all economics to me. Teiwaz is the god of warfare, battle, and conquest. Need a war? He’s your guy. Hebainia, goddess of science, logic, and reason. She can figure out a lot of things. Hitomi, goddess of weather and natural disasters. Don’t mess with her, even if she feels calm. Socor, god of the desert and heat. Feeling cold? Hug him. Musashi, god of elements. Need an element? Bam. Adurja, goddess of witchcraft and the dead. Pretty spooky. Luckily, we can’t die. Wait, can we die? Hmm. And last but not least, Ausra, goddess of dreams and nightmares. I believe that is all. Any objections?”

Musashi: hey I can make a lot of stuff from those elements such as clouds!

A tiny cloud appears and circles across the light while emitting Sparks of electricity and suddenly disappearing

Musashi: I can make it intense enough to create a natural disaster which is Hitomi's thing

Musashi: as you can see I was the first to actually create a habitable world but it's quite small but I can expand it later! Now Teiwaz I understand your a newcomer here but once you have settled in I want to have a friendly duel with you to test my strength since I am a warrior god.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:28 pm

Slaver Pirates of Vaas wrote:Teiwaz managed to make it to the light only to find four other beings conversing with each other.

"Who are all of you?"

Hitomi looks over to see another god has arrived so she introduced herself in the same cheerful tone she had earlier, "Well I'm Hitomi Goddess of Weather,Volcanos, and Earthquake. Nice to meet another new face so whats your name?" She was boucing on her feet waiting for a response.

Slaver Pirates of Vaas
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Slaver Pirates of Vaas » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:32 pm

"My name is Teiwaz," he said, "God of War. What is this place? I sense a vast emptiness amidst the chaos. What has happened."

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:34 pm

Slaver Pirates of Vaas wrote:"My name is Teiwaz," he said, "God of War. What is this place? I sense a vast emptiness amidst the chaos. What has happened."

It won't be empty anymore because we can create our own worlds

Musashi then pulls manifests his Katana then creates a small mound of earth nearby

Musashi: just like this!
Last edited by Somerania on Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse