NATION

PASSWORD

2057: A World of New Beginnings(Reboot)(PMT)(OOC)(OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:02 am

American Pere Housh wrote:NS Name:American Pere Housh

AWoNB Nation:The Holy Russian Empire

Territory Claimed:Russia,Estonia,Lithuania,Latvia,Belarus,Ukraine,Moldova,Eastern Poland, Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan,Turkmenistan,Georgia,Armenia, Azabaijan,Krygzstan,Finland

Population:180 miillion

Religious Demographics:65% Russian Orthodox, 15% Other Christian, 20% Muslim

Ethnic Demographics:80% Russian 20% other nationalities

Size of Land Forces:1,000,000 active, 8,000,000 reserve

Size of Air Forces:250,000, Combat Aircraft: 1200

Size of Naval Forces:350,000, deployable ships:375

Quality of Land Forces:10 (Out of 10)

Quality of Air Forces:9 (Out of 10)

Qualify of Naval Forces: 8

Information on Other Military Branches:

Strength of Economy:10

Stability of Government:9

AWoNB Nation’s History:Same as IRL up to 2019 when Russia under Vladimir Putin's rule made the decision to restore the Russian Empire under a theocratic Imperial System with him as the Czar. He began his quest of restoration in March 2024 by going to war with Finland, the Baltic countries, Ukraine,Poland, and Moldova. Each nation fell to the might of the Imperial Russian Army over a period of 18 months. Every nation it went to war with was annexed by the Holy Russian Empire except Poland whose eastern half was annexed while the Western half was puppeted as the Kingdom of Poland. In April 2030, the Czar began Phase 2 of his restoration plan by conquering the Caucususes and Central Asia over the next 2 years. With all the territories it needs, the Holy Russian Empire withdraws into a neutral state while converting its military to run on hydrogen fuel cell which was a expensive undertaking taking the next 15 years to do so. In 2057, HRE fully opens its borders for the first time in over 20 years with Czar Nicholas the 3rd on the throne in St. Petersburg which had made the capital in 2039. The Russian Imperial government focused not only on the military but the economy and infrastructure as well modernizing all three to bring it up to par with the rest of the world. The HRE is ready to make some new friends in the world but who they will be is a mystery.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm. Several issues

The size of your branches is way to large, tone that down by a lot

And its a little OP to have a 10/10 economy, tone that down to an 8-9/10

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:48 am

still working on my app, hol on
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Lightsey
Secretary

Founded: Feb 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Lightsey » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:58 pm

Bolslania wrote:

Territory Claimed:Russia,Estonia,Lithuania,Latvia,Belarus,Ukraine,Moldova,Eastern Poland, Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan,Turkmenistan,Georgia,Armenia, Azabaijan,Krygzstan,Finland

Size of Land Forces:1,000,000 active, 8,000,000 reserve

Size of Air Forces:250,000, Combat Aircraft: 1200

Size of Naval Forces:350,000, deployable ships:375

Strength of Economy:10

AWoNB Nation’s History:Same as IRL up to 2019 when Russia under Vladimir Putin's rule made the decision to restore the Russian Empire under a theocratic Imperial System with him as the Czar. He began his quest of restoration in March 2024 by going to war with Finland, the Baltic countries, Ukraine,Poland, and Moldova. Each nation fell to the might of the Imperial Russian Army over a period of 18 months. Every nation it went to war with was annexed by the Holy Russian Empire except Poland whose eastern half was annexed while the Western half was puppeted as the Kingdom of Poland. In April 2030, the Czar began Phase 2 of his restoration plan by conquering the Caucususes and Central Asia over the next 2 years. With all the territories it needs, the Holy Russian Empire withdraws into a neutral state while converting its military to run on hydrogen fuel cell which was a expensive undertaking taking the next 15 years to do so. In 2057, HRE fully opens its borders for the first time in over 20 years with Czar Nicholas the 3rd on the throne in St. Petersburg which had made the capital in 2039. The Russian Imperial government focused not only on the military but the economy and infrastructure as well modernizing all three to bring it up to par with the rest of the world. The HRE is ready to make some new friends in the world but who they will be is a mystery.

Yeah, accept united states, theres 1.3 active. Lol. I'm pretty sure that's what I read but I cant remember.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Lightsey wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

Yeah, accept united states, theres 1.3 active. Lol. I'm pretty sure that's what I read but I cant remember.

Yeah the US has that large of a standing army, but almost 200 million more people in it

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:23 pm

Bolslania wrote:
Lightsey wrote:Yeah, accept united states, theres 1.3 active. Lol. I'm pretty sure that's what I read but I cant remember.

Yeah the US has that large of a standing army, but almost 200 million more people in it

Russia is a huge nation so that is why my military is large
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:25 pm

Size of Land Forces: 650,000 active, 8,000,000 reserve

Size of Air Forces:100,000 Combat Aircraft: 1200

Size of Naval Forces:200,000, deployable ships:375

Strength of Economy:9

Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:40 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:

Size of Land Forces: 650,000 active, 8,000,000 reserve

Size of Air Forces:100,000 Combat Aircraft: 1200

Size of Naval Forces:200,000, deployable ships:375

Strength of Economy:9

Achepted

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:43 pm

Bolslania wrote:

Achepted

Time to become a Superpower.

Lightsey
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Lightsey » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Bolslania wrote:

Russia is a huge nation so that is why my military is large
either way it wouldn't be fair or balanced for the other players

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:55 pm

Lightsey wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Russia is a huge nation so that is why my military is large
either way it wouldn't be fair or balanced for the other players

Nah, this will be a different Russia from the one you know also Poland is my puppet.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:56 pm

Lightsey wrote: either way it wouldn't be fair or balanced for the other players

Nah, this will be a different Russia from the one you know also Poland is my puppet.

Im excited for some Russo-Germanic drama/violence

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:57 pm

Bolslania wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Nah, this will be a different Russia from the one you know also Poland is my puppet.

Well we could become allies if you want.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:59 pm

Bolslania wrote:

Well we could become allies if you want.

I mean we'll see, Im not interested in a war first thing. So maybe.

Lightsey
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Lightsey » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:26 pm

Bolslania wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Well we could become allies if you want.

East United states will probably have some conflicts with different parts of north America. I kinda eventually want to take over Quebec canada. Lol

Lightsey
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Lightsey » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:39 pm

Lightsey wrote: either way it wouldn't be fair or balanced for the other players

BTW, if you ant to know what the east united states consist of, just look at the first page and at my application

Lightsey
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Lightsey » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:50 pm

Bolslania wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:What nation still up for grab?

Most of the world. Central Africa is taken, Germany is taken, most of Southeast Asia is taken, Greece is taken, Central Canada is taken

Dont forget the east United States is Taken

The Hepthalites
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hepthalites » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:58 pm

Lightsey wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

East United states will probably have some conflicts with different parts of north America. I kinda eventually want to take over Quebec canada. Lol

Can't wait to do some wheeling and dealing with the EUSA. Whats your governments relationship like with the other divided pieces of the former USA? Are you picturing still being at war?
No such thing as the thin blue line

Defund the police

Lightsey
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Lightsey » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:04 am

The Hepthalites wrote:
Lightsey wrote:East United states will probably have some conflicts with different parts of north America. I kinda eventually want to take over Quebec canada. Lol

Can't wait to do some wheeling and dealing with the EUSA. Whats your governments relationship like with the other divided pieces of the former USA? Are you picturing still being at war?

I'm pretty much good with the north United States and midwest United States. I'm still having conflict with the west united states. Mainly because they want texas and right now I got em.

Lightsey
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Lightsey » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:11 am

Lightsey wrote:
The Hepthalites wrote:

I'm pretty much good with the north United States and midwest United States. I'm still having conflict with the west united states. Mainly because they want texas and right now I got em.

Also, if the OP doesnt want the rest of the united states split. They wont be, that's just part of my nation's history.

Malay Raya
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malay Raya » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:48 am

When's the IC going up?
Current RP's
None, just got resurrected

"...and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.
Be just; that is nearer to righteousness..."

- Quran [5:8]

I'm a Malaysian
Pro: Sunni Islam, Conservatism, Peace & Green
Anti: Extremism, Zionism, LGBT

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:22 am

Malay Raya wrote:When's the IC going up?

Soon. I might like one of the reservists to make a finalized app before I put it up, but probably later today or tomorrow

NeW WiLsY
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby NeW WiLsY » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:38 pm

I do have a great expectancy about this
Can I still reserve?
Reservation
Nation's name: New Wilsy
Name: Istan Republic
Territories claimed: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kirgyz Republic, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, west-northern India and eastern Iran
Hello, Im wilsy, a green erraser with this face:
=>
A spanish-mexican who dislikes... Normal stuff
Dont trigger me or I will put you democracy'os
Multi Nations Cup of A Taco Archipelago: Weightlifting =>, after thousands of years... Religion worked

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 pm

New Wilsy wrote:I do have a great expectancy about this
Can I still reserve?
Reservation
Territories claimed: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kirgyz Republic, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, west-northern India and eastern Iran

Accepted, app soon! :)

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:59 pm

Bolslania wrote:
New Wilsy wrote:I do have a great expectancy about this
Can I still reserve?
Reservation

Accepted, app soon! :)

Woah Kyrgyzstan,Tajikistan Uzbekistan are Russian territory.
Last edited by American Pere Housh on Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:33 pm

Bolslania wrote:Accepted, app soon! :)

Woah Kyrgyzstan,Tajikistan Uzbekistan are Russian territory.

Shit youre right. SO no blankistan for New Wilsy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse