NATION

PASSWORD

A Torn City that Never Sleeps: RP IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tranzoria
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

A Torn City that Never Sleeps: RP IC

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 3:37 pm

In the distant future, the United States has broken apart. Many states decide to form their own nations and relations with others. But not New York city. Refusing to join it's only two neighbors, the New States of America and the Albany Federation, the Empire City has been engulfed in Gang war and Common Crime through out the city. There are a total of 6 Main Gang Factions in the city, and it is up to the Gang members to decide their fate, and their Gang's fate. In order to take control of the city, everyone is needed for their faction, and they always have to be prepared. In the 8th year of the NYC Gang Wars, no one is safe. Earn the trust of your partners, the respect of the enemies, and the hope of yourself. Whenever you survive with diplomacy or force, your fate is yours to decide. Welcome to the Torn City that Never Sleeps: RP.

Rules:
1. The first 6 Applications get to make their faction and decide where it is located on the city's boroughs. Then, they play as the faction's leader.
2. The rest of the Apps have to choose the faction they want
3. I am in charge
4. Any Co-Ops I have are just an extension of me
5. Be realistic and listen to anyone who is in charge of you
6. You can make enemies and allies with other factions
7. Feel free to make NPCs for your Character's Family, the other Faction members, and the populace of the city.
8. Have fun and Good luck!

Roster of Factions and Members:

Imperial State Marauders:
Leader: Walter Alcon
Members: Walter Alcon, Nikolai Yegorevich, Johannes Freimann

The Red Collective
Leader: Alexander Doromuv
Members: Alexander Doromuv, Aiden Brown

Copy and Paste for OOC Link
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=486425
Last edited by Tranzoria on Sat May 30, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.
Raider, Writer and Rickroll Fanatic.
Recent News: Tranzoria joins Israel-Palestine discussion-promises no flaming

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Acknowledgment, PR Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first

Dominioan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Sat May 30, 2020 3:56 pm

12:31 PM, Alexanders Fortress, Red Collective Headquarters

A: Alexander
B: Boris

*Alexander faces the wall, looking at the map. There are hundreds of pins on it, marking locations for raids and for defends and all sorts of things. A large Red Collective flag is hung above it. It is in tatters. He breaths in calmly, before going to face them man behind him.

A: "So you mean to tell me that the reason Mikeal is dead...my top soldier...312 kills on the battlefield...is because your hand slipped? Is this what your going to tell me?

B: *Boris sweats nervously. He eyes his gun on the table.
"Yessir. We were havin a fight see, and he got mad and punched me, and i got mad and well...thats the truth, believe it or not."

A: *Alexander laughs and pats him on the shoulder.
"Oh Boris, you crazy old man. Of course I believe you! You were my most trusted advisor! Why would I have any reason to suspect you? Go on, get out of here and go get yourself a snack or something. I have more important things to do that to throw around random accusations!"

B: "Y...okay. Sir yessir!"
*He grabs his gun and walks off. He stops at the door, realizing something."
"Sir, did you say we~~*"

A: *Alexander puts down his pistol and watches Boris fall to the ground, blood pooling from the gunshot. He gets up and kneels by the body.
"So Boris...if thats your real name...which member gang did you come from? The Hydra? Armor? Gulard? Ah well it doesn't matter now. Your wife...was she working with you as well?"

B: *his eyes flick wildly. His hand moves towards the gunshot wound in his head.
"N...no. I was working on my own. Sh...she's innoncent."

A: "Well. Why don't you tell the truth? What if i told you she could die in the next three seconds?"
*he gestures, and a guard reveals Boris's wife, gagged and tied up in the closet. She has multiple wounds.

B: *his eyes widen
"Okay! We were working together. Please just spar...no. NO!!!"
*the guards cut off her head with golden sickles.

A: "Poor Boris. Should have been more careful. No one escapes my gaze."
*he wipes his hands of the blood, and returns to the map.
Help i'm addicted to pain so I keep coming back to this site
Direct rule from Oklahoma City
Cool person

I've read 1984, so I can confirm this is in fact 1984

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Sat May 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Loansharking

Nikolai and his partner Sully make their way through the stairs of a ruined building eventually reaching the left apartment on the third floor then sully knocks on the door very loudly

Sully: Hey! Come on out you have debts to pay!!

After a minute of knocking

Nikolai: ey sully stand back I am gonna kick the door open

Nikolai smashes the door in with a strong kick

Nikolai: let's go sully

Nikolai enters the dirty apartment and a woman suddenly runs to Nikolai and beg to him

Woman: Please just leave us alone I swear we will pay back next month!!

Sully: get away lady we already gave you enough time!

A child looks from the kitchen towards sully

Sully: what are you looking at you little ru!t!

The kid runs into his bedroom scared

Nikolai: Now where is he

They enter the bathroom and look behind the shower curtain seeing a man in his late 30s slightly balding hiding behind the shower curtain

Nikolai: come out you little basta!d!

Balding man: wait wait! Please don't hurt me I will pay you soon enough! Please I have a child!

Nikolai drags the man out of the shower and bashes his head against the sink much to the horror of the woman, Nikolai then pulls out his FN five seven and points it towards the bleeding head of the man

Nikolai: so shall I kill you right here and now or do you have the money!

Balding man: ple- please don't

Nikolai: Sully check the house for any money

Sully: on it

Sully checks the kitchen, bedroom and living room for money only having found 200 dollars and puts the money in his pocket much to the dismay of thr currently mortified woman

Nikolai: is this all you have!

Nikolai then bashes in the head of the balding man once again knocking the man out who may die of bleeding soon if left unattended

Nikolai: let's get out of here Sully

Sully: okay

The duo leave the apartment hearing the cries of the woman moving on to their next job

Solarampa
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Sat May 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Hit and Done

Walter Alcon (WA), Gang Boss (GB),

Walter Alcon was getting frusurated with a puppet gang boss of his. He didn't deliver up to expectations and was seen talking to The Red Collective members. Walter decided to take matters into his own hands and end this treachery one and for all

WA: So GB do you have the money for me?

GB: Yes Mr.Alcon. *He would proceed to grab the money out of a car and hand it the WA*

WA: Good this time you delivered up to your expectations.

GB: What do you mean boss? I have always gave you the money most of the time. There was only 2-3 mishaps.

WA *Laughs* Oh you thought I wouldn't notice. Those weren't mishaps, that was greedyness. Also I've seen you talk to members of the Red Collective. Personally I don't hate them, but you have been seeing them way to often

GB: *Stutters* B-b-but boss I have not conspired against you. I just know the, they are personal friends before the collapse.

WA: So you are saying you knew those 8 different men and women? I don't believe you.

GB: Ok boss I admit it. I gave some of our hidden cache positions to them. I will step down and leave this place forever.

WA: *Walter procceds to knock something over and grabs it secretly pulling out his Colt M1877* Well I have something to show you first before you leave.

GB: What is it?

WA: This *Walter pulls out his gun and shoots the GB in the head*

WA:* Pulls out phone and Dials Number* You can come do the cleanup.

Walter would proceed to walk away with the money and get into his car

Walter would think to himself "Another day doing work, this brings me back 3 years ago"

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Sat May 30, 2020 5:55 pm

Johannes was in the 5th story of a building over looking where Walter had dealt with their....issue. He scanned over the area as Walter drove away. He noticed a suspicious car immediately begin to follow Walter's car. He clicked on his Radio

"Kilo Whiskey Foxtrot (Walter's car), be advised, potential tail has been picked up. What do you want me to do with it?" He said flatly, his scope following the driver of the suspicious vehicle.

Solarampa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Sat May 30, 2020 6:05 pm

Walter: Copy that. Go and blown the persons tire out. My Colt M11877 and my custom Uzi should be enough to stop them.
Walter: Also if there is more than one proceed to fire at will

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sat May 30, 2020 6:10 pm

"Solid Copy. Engaging........now" The sound of the Barrett firing echoed through the street as the front right tire of the vehicle was completely blown off, sending the vehicle at an alarming angle, to crash into a barricade.

"Should I kill them?" He asks, watching to see if anyone crawls out of the vehicle.

Solarampa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Sat May 30, 2020 6:12 pm

Walter: No.. only if the person isn't injured then you can go infor the kill. If he is injured I shall do it.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sat May 30, 2020 6:19 pm

"Vehicle has been disabled, I dont see any other tail." Johannes scanned around. Nothing except.... A man was crawling out of the vehicle, he began to stand up, and his head was immediately scattered over the sidewalk.

Tranzoria
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

A Torn City that Never Sleeps

Postby Tranzoria » Sat May 30, 2020 6:31 pm

Eastern Staten Island
6:00

Brown knew the plan. He jumped into the small corner between the wall and the trash cans. The building's alley he was in was a are site where his Mission area was, as the buildings around it were tall, but most others were suburban. The trash cans didn't smell as bad as others he hid behind, but like some, it was an infest. He had no time to think about it and wrinkle his nose though, as the Radio said a man around was coming around the corner. Holding on to the pistol he rarely held, he jumped out of the corner, knocking a can out of the way and scaring a rat, and held the pistol to the bait's hand. The bait cried out and Brown yelled at him to hush. Ironic.

"Please! What-t do you want? I have no New Dollars! I've only been to the NSA Once!"

"I'm part of the Gang around here, the Red Collective, and your going to be part of my job right now or I'll blast this gun into your brain."

"O-o-okay! I'll do what you want!"

"Great, follow me. Or else." Green cocked the gun.

"I said okay! Please!"

Brown took the man to a nearby empty house and told him what he was going to do. The man agreed for his life, and 10 minutes later, the plan started. The truck rolled up with 6 Smaller Gang Members, the Hydra. One hopped out of the van with a pistol and asked he man who he was, and what the trade was. The man explained the info he was told to give, as well as some to stall. This gave time for the man to slip and explosive bullet into the Gang Member's pocket without much notice and no questions, as he slipped some fake New Dollars in there too. When Brown was ready and fixed his eye with his pistol on the truck, he shot silenced explosive bullet into a nearby box, but it didn't go off with the protection of plaster on it.

As the Gang man started to get annoyed, he put his pistol to the bait's head and two rifles fixed on him too. At that moment, Brown took the shot. The sniper bullet hit the pocket and the man exploded, still leaving his lower and higher body parts on the sidewalk. The Gang Members took a glance at the blood and shot the man three times, twice with a pistol, once with a rifle, and looked around for anything, a sign. But all they found ws two bullets in two bodies of their partners, shot by a silenced pistol from three stories above. They took about half a minute to look around again, only for all three of them to be killed as soon as they looked at a bullet-looking thing covered in plaster. Then, they heard a shot, and the explosion happened. And then, the mission was done. Seven deaths, including one bait and the Hydra's Second in Command.
A Naive Nation in the Bay Area of California who has fought too many wars to count. NSG's Resident Yes-man.
Raider, Writer and Rickroll Fanatic.
Recent News: Tranzoria joins Israel-Palestine discussion-promises no flaming

Pro: Choice, Democracy, Acknowledgment, PR Statehood
Anti:Terrorism, Racism, Karenism, People who pour the Milk first

Solarampa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Sat May 30, 2020 6:55 pm

Bolslania wrote:"Vehicle has been disabled, I dont see any other tail." Johannes scanned around. Nothing except.... A man was crawling out of the vehicle, he began to stand up, and his head was immediately scattered over the sidewalk.

Walter: Good job. Let me check his body for anything that can relate to a gang.
*A red piece of paper was in the man's pocket*
Walter: Johannes I have a new mission for you

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sat May 30, 2020 6:57 pm

Solarampa wrote:
Bolslania wrote:"Vehicle has been disabled, I dont see any other tail." Johannes scanned around. Nothing except.... A man was crawling out of the vehicle, he began to stand up, and his head was immediately scattered over the sidewalk.

Walter: Good job. Let me check his body for anything that can relate to a gang.
*A red piece of paper was in the man's pocket*
Walter: Johannes I have a new mission for you

"ready to receive" Johannes says pulling out a notepad and pen

Solarampa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Sat May 30, 2020 7:00 pm

Walter: This man had a red piece of paper on him. That is fairly common with the Red Collective members and I now believe that they are after me. There have many gangs in the Collective but they are weak. We need to undermine them by getting rid of each gang member starting with the smallest gang. Here is his name Jerry Kanson.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sat May 30, 2020 7:06 pm

"Copy that. He'll be gone within a few weeks at most." Johannes maintained cover over Walter.

"Sir if I may, you should probably lay low" As Walter presumably leaves, Johannes packs up his rifle and goes back to HQ to pick someone up.

He found her at the bar on the 2nd floor of the Empire State Building.

"Scott. You better not be pissed yet." He said in his distinct german accented voice.
Last edited by Bolslania on Sat May 30, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sat May 30, 2020 9:11 pm

Allison was boredly walking the streets, listening to music on stolen headphones. She noticed a very old and decrepit building, quickdrawing her Uzi as she thought it to be a base for the Red Collective or another rival gang. Holding the Uzi with one hand, she bruteforced her way into the building.

Unknown gang members looked surprised and shocked, pulling out shotguns. The girl decided to magdump before they could actually fire, then loot whatever was on their corpses. The place's interior was very dusty and unkept. "Yep. This had to be a gang base." she thought. She was about to walk upstairs when more gang members appeared. "YOU ROBBED THE WRONG HOUSE, 'FOO!" one shouted before taking out a Tommygun and proceeding to fire.

Only it was jammed. She laughed, before chucking a knife at him, and then proceeding to stab all of them. She'd comment on how her shirt was ruined, before scanning the room and seeing alot of stolen goods. She took out a radio and reported this. It was too much loot for her to carry.

"Um, guys, I just went into this building and... there's loot and corpses everywhere." She said into the radio.

She'd then walk out of the building, resuming her bored walking.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

"Peace is a lie." ~ Sith Code (excerpt)

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sat May 30, 2020 9:14 pm

Bolslania wrote:"Copy that. He'll be gone within a few weeks at most." Johannes maintained cover over Walter.

"Sir if I may, you should probably lay low" As Walter presumably leaves, Johannes packs up his rifle and goes back to HQ to pick someone up.

"Scott. You better not be pissed yet." He said in his distinct german accented voice.

She laughed.

"I'm ready." She smirked.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:
"Hypercapital's greatest wish would be for others to stop thinking of them (Hypercapital) as too "edgy" and for said other persons to get to truly know and appreciate the depth of Hypercapital's lore."

Classical Liberal (ClaLib), Proud stan of Kim Jong Un's sis, Kanye West 2024, Vermin Supreme (whenever)

Monsone
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Sat May 30, 2020 9:39 pm

JFK Airport

Anthony Ricci had always been a fan of planes. Since he was a child, planes had fascinated him. And he had even considered joining the USAF, but the Families paid better. But that did no good now. So to relive stress, Anthony would often drive down to JFK to watch planes take off. After all, when you where in change of the main entry point of goods to a war torn city, a bit of stress relief from all the stress was often benefitial.

As he sipped a espresso imported from Italy, he waved his hand briefly in the air, and a waiter came over with his check. Then, he took a look at the cost. The price was in Euros, New Dollars, and gold. Of course Anthony pulled out two, two euro coins and the waiter then went away. Meanwhile, his closest aid walked over.

Karl Alder was Anthony's right hand man. Born in Dresden, Karl had moved to the USA at age 5 and spoke English, German, Spanish, Italian, and Russian all with high level of proficiency. Karl was in many ways the real source of power in the Five Star Group. So as Karl came to take a seat Anthony slowly reached to grab a gun.

"Hello Mr. Ricci." Karl said as he bowed to greet Anthony.

"Karl, please sit." Ordered Anthony as he reached for the gun.

"Don't do what you're about to do." Karl warned Anthony.

"Oh yeah, what am I gonna do?" Anthony asked as he played dumb.

"You know I'm to powerful. And you're damn right." Karl said as he leaned in to Anthony, and he pulled out a pistol of his own.

"You stupid son of a b*tch!" Anthony cursed.

"Oh Anthony, you know how this will go. I already pulled a gun into you. You're gonna die. Now, what do you want our friends in the press to say? The barista shot you? The waiter? Or should I pin the blame on someone else?" Karl asked nephariously.

"Just don't fail my family." Anthony said out of clenched teeth.

"Oh, I won't." Karl replied as he pulled the trigger and the shot rang out across the room.

Then, he moved the gun up to Anthony's forhead, and shot again. Anthony was now dead. Then Karl walked over to the barista and dragged him by force over to the muder sight, gave the barista the gun, and then shot the barista dead with a different gun. After this, Karl then pulled out his cellphone and texted the remaining four original members notifying them of Anthony's death.

And with a smug face, Karl thought to himself what he would do. Paint the death of the original five mebers as violent murders by enemies of the people. Then, he would take control. Finaly, after eight years of this hell known as civil war, Karl planned to take his rightfull place.

On the way out, Karl gave all the witnesses 15,000 New Dollars in cash and then locked the door to the room. His henchmen would finish off any witnesses and they would collect the New Dollars. an elabroate plan, but it covered Karl's steps very easily.

As Karl reached his black Mercedes-Benz, he popped two pieces of mint gum into his mouth. Now he was going to meet with the rest of the Five Stars Group leaders.
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

Dominioan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Sun May 31, 2020 5:18 am

8:00 AM, A Random Apartment, The Red Collective Territory

D: Darren
S: Soldier

A: *Alexander cleaned the blood off his knife. He was all out of ammo for his pistols, but it didn't matter. The storehouses here would do it for him. What really bugged him was that he had just murdered a group of Red Collective members. He looked at the only one still alive, Darren, the leader.
"So Darren...why were you killing members of the Collective?"

D: *he narrowed his eyes.
"I ain't telling you nothing, ya muther f*cking b*tch!"
*he spits past Alexander. It is red with blood.

A: *Alexander runs his finger on the edge of the knife.
"You don't want to...tell the TRUTH?!"
*he drives his knife into his shoulder.

D: *his eyes widen with pain.
"AAGH!!! OKAY! I'll talk...I was told...anonymous..kill gang members...cash..."

A: *he slowly draws out the knife, twisting it along the way.
"Oh Darren. I never trust anyone. I've had eyes on you for a long time."

S: *the soldier steps up.
S: "Sir, we have reports of escaped gang members. Should we go after them?"

A: "Give me a moment here."
*he turns back to Darren, who is now covered in blood.
"Sorry Darren. Duty calls. I would have loved to play with you, but..."
*he slices the knife across his neck. Darrens eyes widen even more, then lose the life in them.

S: "Sir, they are escaping."

A: "Loot him for cash and go."
Cool person

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun May 31, 2020 7:11 am

Hypercapital wrote:
Bolslania wrote:"Copy that. He'll be gone within a few weeks at most." Johannes maintained cover over Walter.

She laughed.

"Grab your gear and some cheap-ass makeup. Make sure that it is cheap. We've got Commies to kill" He finished, walking to the armory to pick up a Scorpion SMG, the favored weapon of another Collective puppet gang.

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Sun May 31, 2020 10:15 am

Bolslania wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:
She laughed.

"Grab your gear and some cheap-ass makeup. Make sure that it is cheap. We've got Commies to kill" He finished, walking to the armory to pick up a Scorpion SMG, the favored weapon of another Collective puppet gang.

She laughed.

"Okay."

She didn't know if he was flirting, or just making sure she didn't waste good makeup or what, but she continued to grin at the German.

She proceeded to do what he told, grabbing s'more knives, her Uzi, and putting on the cheap makeup like he requested. It was Her Uzi because somehow, she felt like she had a bond or relationship with her gun. It was like those Japanese samurai that treated their katana like another limb. She noticed her Uzi was dirty, and would clean it.

She didn't know if "the job" also required a Silencer, but she took one anyways, and then proceeded to return to the guy.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Solarampa
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Solarampa » Sun May 31, 2020 11:13 am

Another Day, Another Base, Another Massacre

Walter Alcon, 10 Hired Mercenaries, 10 marauders, Red Collective Outpost.

Walter Alcon: Ok boys and girls, today we are going to be attacking the Red Collective Outpost. It is located near the Brooklyn Bridge and they have total control over it. It is on the Manhattan side so if we take this we can cut off supply to any other outposts in Manhattan.
10 Hired Mercenaries and 10 Marauders: Yes, Boss!
*They would discuss strategy for 30 more minutes*
Walter Alcon: Grab your weapons and move out!
*They would proceed to get in a semi-truck andhide it the container*
Waler Alcon: I will be in the back with a Kar8k hitting the people on the towers
*They would get in the semi while Walter got in a Tesla*
Walter Alcon: Alpha Echo November go go go!
*The semi would run into the outpost killing a small amount and it would open the dorrs bringing out the mercenaries and mauraders*
Walter: I see one...*He would shoot killing the man* Got him.
*The Base would fall quickly and the only downside was that one mercenarie stubbed his toe*
Walter: Too easy. Fortify this base a do not let anything pass

Monsone
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Monsone » Sun May 31, 2020 12:32 pm

Marriott Hotel, Brooklyn

Karl was waiting outside the conference room. The four remaining original members of the Five Stars Group where awaiting him. The door opened, and a guard waved him in. Karl stepped in, and the head seat was abandoned. Then, the second in command, Tony Bianchi began to speak to him.

"A real shame what happened to Anthony. A real shame. And that barista, you did the right thing Karl." Tony said morosely.

"As you know, you where Anthony's right hand man. So it makes sense that you should take over Anthony's job. But, we voted and in our opinion, Tony is gonna be the new leader." Adolfo Amaro explained.

"I understand." Karl said firmly.

"Good. Now please, take a seat." Carlo Biasi urged.

"Well, welcome to the club!" Sergio Amadeo said as he shook hands with Karl.

"So, the first order of buissness. How do we spread our influence?" Tony asked.

"Well, we could always team up against a common enemy." Carlo suggested.

"Well, it's either the reds, the Empire State hooligans, or we could always ask the Americans for help." Sergio remakred.

"Well, if we play our cards right, we could ship in more American weapons. Maybe do 'em some favors." Tony spoke.

"If you whish, I can arrange meetings and alliances." Karl stated.

"That's the spirit!" Tony said excitedly. "Now, let's have some lunch."
Mohn-sohn-eh

Nuclear Power, Electric Vehicles, Single-Payer Universal Healthcare, High-Speed Rail, Social Services, Public Transit, Social Democracy, and Social Democracy.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Sun May 31, 2020 12:56 pm

Hypercapital wrote:
Bolslania wrote:

She laughed.

"Okay."

She didn't know if he was flirting, or just making sure she didn't waste good makeup or what, but she continued to grin at the German.

She proceeded to do what he told, grabbing s'more knives, her Uzi, and putting on the cheap makeup like he requested. It was Her Uzi because somehow, she felt like she had a bond or relationship with her gun. It was like those Japanese samurai that treated their katana like another limb. She noticed her Uzi was dirty, and would clean it.

She didn't know if "the job" also required a Silencer, but she took one anyways, and then proceeded to return to the guy.

As he checked the Scorpion out and made sure it would work. He began to fill Allison in

"The Reds are after the boss, so he wants me to start destabilizing them by whacking their puppet gangs. I cant do it solo so I grabbed you. First target is Jerry Kanson. He runs a lot of prostitution and gambling and such for the Reds as a source of income. But. He likes to use his own product. This is where the cheap makeup comes in. You are going to disguise yourself as a new girl, I've already got the Mistress of the Brothel on our payroll so she can sneak you in easily. When Kanson comes 'round to check in, make yourself easily visible, lure him into room 3, where I'll be waiting in the closet to hit him with this here Scorpion. I'm going to make it look like a hit from another puppet gang and we leave. Got it?" He said.

Dominioan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Sun May 31, 2020 1:29 pm

3:30 PM, Red Collective Headquarters

S: Soldier
G: Gore

S: *A soldier rushes in at a high speed, panting.
“Sir! We have a group of those Imperial Marauders outside!

A: “Let’s me grab my guns. I’ll be out there in a bit.

-10 minutes later-

A*: *he kicks the dead body of a marauder.
“Marauder scum. Why would they even try to attack us?”

G: *he refs his chainsaw and slits the throat of a living marauder.
“Perhaps they thought they could kill you. But that...hey!”
*he stomps on a groaning woman.

A: “No...they know that’s not possible when I’m here. Maybe...ah. They’re trying to destabilize us by killing our members. Well it’s not going to work fools.”
Cool person

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

HypErcApitAl
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby HypErcApitAl » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:17 am

Bolslania wrote:
Hypercapital wrote:
She laughed.

"Okay."

As he checked the Scorpion out and made sure it would work. He began to fill Allison in

"The Reds are after the boss, so he wants me to start destabilizing them by whacking their puppet gangs. I cant do it solo so I grabbed you. First target is Jerry Kanson. He runs a lot of prostitution and gambling and such for the Reds as a source of income. But. He likes to use his own product. This is where the cheap makeup comes in. You are going to disguise yourself as a new girl, I've already got the Mistress of the Brothel on our payroll so she can sneak you in easily. When Kanson comes 'round to check in, make yourself easily visible, lure him into room 3, where I'll be waiting in the closet to hit him with this here Scorpion. I'm going to make it look like a hit from another puppet gang and we leave. Got it?" He said.

"Sounds like a plan." She replied.
(quotes)
Kehrernesia wrote:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse