NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of the Free: American Political Roleplay (IC II)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:10 pm

Republick Deutschland wrote:
Louisianan wrote:"Stop right there, I will never call President Wolf of Secretary Porter a Nazi or a Fascist, that is not how this campaign is going forward. Any who, to those who disagree with climate change, I say look at the facts, look at the science, and if you can look at the facts and science and still claim that nothing is wrong, you should get checked into a hospital."

"But President Wolf is a tyrant, and Secretary Porter is LITERALLY a Nazi! Ms. Lazare, you can't deny evidence!"

"I am not going to condone name-calling of anybody, I'm not denying evidence, I have always said, Love Trumps Hate, and I'm not going to stoop down to the Republican tactic of name calling, next question please."

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:18 pm

James Moore
@MichiganMoore

Linda Lazare is doing a great job running a transparent campaign that answers to the people! The GOP needs to hold the Republican candidates to the same standard and demand townhalls to answer questions on the issues of the day.
Last edited by Dentali on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:23 pm

Dentali wrote:James Moore
@MichiganMoore

Linda Lazare is doing a great job running a transparent campaign that answers to the people! The GOP needs to hold the Republican candidates to the same standard and demand townhalls to answer questions on the issues of the day.

Liked and Retweeted By @LLazareTX by one of her aides

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:45 pm

The Congressional Office of Thomas Volker, Cannon House Office Building, Washington D.C.

Monday, 27th January, 2020

It had once again come to that point in the week when House Minority Leader Volker was to begin another ‘Twitter town hall’, having felt that the concept proved better than his initial scepticism had merited it. And so, having been notified subtly that the stream had begun and going over his scripted introduction, the Missourian waited for the nation to ask its questions.
Last edited by Greater Arab State on Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:54 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:
The Congressional Office of Thomas Volker, Cannon House Office Building, Washington D.C.

Monday, 27th January, 2020

It had once again come to that point in the week when House Minority Leader Volker was to begin another ‘Twitter town hall’, having felt that the concept proved better than his initial scepticism had merited it. And so, having been notified subtly that the stream had begun and going over his scripted introduction, the Missourian waited for the nation to ask its questions.

@Hart_Freeman asks, "What do you think about the current reapportionment act that has passed, will it help us Missourians?"

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:59 pm

Louisianan wrote:

Corpus Christi

Linda Lazare
February 3, 2020

After the long five hour drive from Beaumont, Linda decided to nap at her hotel before she made her speech in Corpus Christi,

Good Afternoon, Corpus Christi! How are you fellows and fellowettes doing? It's been a good while since I've visited this great town, not much has changed! I love Nueces County, I used to visit my grandfather over in Driscoll, that was a good while ago. Today, I'll be discussing gun rights, I know there are a lot of gun carrying members here today, who are worried about my policies. The right to own a gun, is just as, if not more important than our right to vote. I own guns, all of my relatives know how to fire a gun, and my grandfather in Driscoll made sure I knew how to protect myself."

"I am not a Gun Free democrat, I feel that the minority of gun owners like those who perform shootings, give the rest of the gun owning population a bad name. Texas comes in at number 18 when it comes to gun ownership, with 12.8 guns on record for every 1,000 residents. That's 337,309 firearms among 26,448,193 people. I can't remember where I was going, but I saw a man wearing a shirt that said, "The Second Amendment, America's Original Homeland Security", I just had to go and shake that mans hand, he was actually in my newest campaign advertisement."

"Any who, I do think that guns need to be registered, and do need to have a background check to purchase them. This is not to infringe on your second amendment, this is to ensure that people like Adam Lanza get caught after committing a mass shooting. If a criminal registers their weapon, then they can later be tracked down if the weapon is found. I also think mental health assessments also should be mandatory before owning a gun, this is also to stop people like Adam Lanza from getting their hands on guns, while also allowing everyday, healthy, good hearted Texans to keep each and every weapon they own. I am not against guns or gun owners, I am against nutjobs who want to kill people. In the words of Conservative (Not-Anne Coulter) Guns don't kill people, the mentally ill do, and I am in full agreement with that statement. Had Adam Lanza been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, he wouldn't have gotten two MILES near a gun."

"Very regularly, my campaign gets calls from Conservatives and Republicans wanting to know why I want to take their guns so read my lips, I will not take your guns. I will not help anyone take your guns, and I can assure you, Guns are safe with me as your senator. I want to keep your kids, your grandkids, and you, safe. Vote for me in the Democratic Primary, Vote for me in the General Election, let's protect the constitution, together!"

Linda decided to sight see around Corpus Christi before she made her speech at Del Mar College, visiting the USS Lexington Museum, and then made her way to the college where she began to speak,

"Hello, students, faculty, and staff. I'm glad to be here, a few of my cousins came here way back when. Let's talk about issues that will affect your generation and currently are. I'll start off with my views on cheaper colleges. I think that many people in Texas and around the world are surprised at the high costs to get a proper education, research from Citizens Financial Group suggests that over 60 percent of student debt borrowers expect to pay off their loans sometime in their 30s or 40s. Data collected at state levels supports these findings. A study from Wisconsin found that it takes graduates of Wisconsin universities 19.7 years to pay off a bachelor’s degree and 23 years to pay off a graduate degree. And what if you miss these payments?"

"If you miss a payment on your student loan you have about 270 days to make a payment before your debt goes into default. Going into default means the government is able to garnish your wage, your Social Security check, your federal tax refund and even your disability benefits. Who decided that the government was a big loan shark business? Everybody, since Einstein and before have said, the key to a good community is good education, and if we are denying people an education based on their wealth or living status, we are doing something wrong. That is why I agree with making colleges cheaper to get into."

"The next thing I'll discuss is the climate, the climate is rapidly deteriorating, science tells us this. On our current path, we have ten years, ten years to change our current status. The Republican Party which included Teddy Roosevelt, used to be the party for the climate, making national parks and refugees. Yet, at some point, they completely dropped the idea, and began ignoring scientists, Jimmy Carter may not have been too good of a president, but his stance on Climate Change could have saved us precious time, but almost all of his policies were discarded by Reagan, including the climate policies. In the years before and after Reagan, Americans became greedy, we didn't want to save the environment, we were too busy making ourselves rich, and powerful, which don't get me wrong, is a good thing. But we turned a blind eye to the environment, I'm not saying we ought to become a 100% Eco Friendly place, I just think we should put more research into the enviornment to help keep it protected, which in turn will help us all live happier, healthier lives."

Linda looked at her watch, she had a little bit of extra time,
"Alright, does anybody have an questions they'd like me to answer?"

“Congresswoman, recently economists have projected that the United States may potentially be in danger of a financial recession in the mid to short-term future. How do you intend to ensure that any damage to the Texan economy and to Texan employees is minimised if you are elected to the Senate?”
Last edited by Greater Arab State on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Titanne
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:05 pm

Louisianan wrote:

Corpus Christi

Linda Lazare
February 3, 2020

After the long five hour drive from Beaumont, Linda decided to nap at her hotel before she made her speech in Corpus Christi,

Good Afternoon, Corpus Christi! How are you fellows and fellowettes doing? It's been a good while since I've visited this great town, not much has changed! I love Nueces County, I used to visit my grandfather over in Driscoll, that was a good while ago. Today, I'll be discussing gun rights, I know there are a lot of gun carrying members here today, who are worried about my policies. The right to own a gun, is just as, if not more important than our right to vote. I own guns, all of my relatives know how to fire a gun, and my grandfather in Driscoll made sure I knew how to protect myself."

"I am not a Gun Free democrat, I feel that the minority of gun owners like those who perform shootings, give the rest of the gun owning population a bad name. Texas comes in at number 18 when it comes to gun ownership, with 12.8 guns on record for every 1,000 residents. That's 337,309 firearms among 26,448,193 people. I can't remember where I was going, but I saw a man wearing a shirt that said, "The Second Amendment, America's Original Homeland Security", I just had to go and shake that mans hand, he was actually in my newest campaign advertisement."

"Any who, I do think that guns need to be registered, and do need to have a background check to purchase them. This is not to infringe on your second amendment, this is to ensure that people like Adam Lanza get caught after committing a mass shooting. If a criminal registers their weapon, then they can later be tracked down if the weapon is found. I also think mental health assessments also should be mandatory before owning a gun, this is also to stop people like Adam Lanza from getting their hands on guns, while also allowing everyday, healthy, good hearted Texans to keep each and every weapon they own. I am not against guns or gun owners, I am against nutjobs who want to kill people. In the words of Conservative (Not-Anne Coulter) Guns don't kill people, the mentally ill do, and I am in full agreement with that statement. Had Adam Lanza been diagnosed with Schizophrenia, he wouldn't have gotten two MILES near a gun."

"Very regularly, my campaign gets calls from Conservatives and Republicans wanting to know why I want to take their guns so read my lips, I will not take your guns. I will not help anyone take your guns, and I can assure you, Guns are safe with me as your senator. I want to keep your kids, your grandkids, and you, safe. Vote for me in the Democratic Primary, Vote for me in the General Election, let's protect the constitution, together!"

Linda decided to sight see around Corpus Christi before she made her speech at Del Mar College, visiting the USS Lexington Museum, and then made her way to the college where she began to speak,

"Hello, students, faculty, and staff. I'm glad to be here, a few of my cousins came here way back when. Let's talk about issues that will affect your generation and currently are. I'll start off with my views on cheaper colleges. I think that many people in Texas and around the world are surprised at the high costs to get a proper education, research from Citizens Financial Group suggests that over 60 percent of student debt borrowers expect to pay off their loans sometime in their 30s or 40s. Data collected at state levels supports these findings. A study from Wisconsin found that it takes graduates of Wisconsin universities 19.7 years to pay off a bachelor’s degree and 23 years to pay off a graduate degree. And what if you miss these payments?"

"If you miss a payment on your student loan you have about 270 days to make a payment before your debt goes into default. Going into default means the government is able to garnish your wage, your Social Security check, your federal tax refund and even your disability benefits. Who decided that the government was a big loan shark business? Everybody, since Einstein and before have said, the key to a good community is good education, and if we are denying people an education based on their wealth or living status, we are doing something wrong. That is why I agree with making colleges cheaper to get into."

"The next thing I'll discuss is the climate, the climate is rapidly deteriorating, science tells us this. On our current path, we have ten years, ten years to change our current status. The Republican Party which included Teddy Roosevelt, used to be the party for the climate, making national parks and refugees. Yet, at some point, they completely dropped the idea, and began ignoring scientists, Jimmy Carter may not have been too good of a president, but his stance on Climate Change could have saved us precious time, but almost all of his policies were discarded by Reagan, including the climate policies. In the years before and after Reagan, Americans became greedy, we didn't want to save the environment, we were too busy making ourselves rich, and powerful, which don't get me wrong, is a good thing. But we turned a blind eye to the environment, I'm not saying we ought to become a 100% Eco Friendly place, I just think we should put more research into the enviornment to help keep it protected, which in turn will help us all live happier, healthier lives."

An 18 year old decked out in Levi Murphy gear waves his finger accusatorily at Ms. Lazare and says: "We need action NOW! We've done the research, we've bided our time, we the people of the great state of Texas demand action NOW! No more compromises, no more waiting, NOW! What do you have to say to that?"
Ridin' with Biden

Not yet radicalized by the internet, he/his, Flamboyant Homosexual, among other things.

Former Delegate and President of Thaecia. Current Delegate of Annecy.

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:09 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:
Louisianan wrote:

Corpus Christi

Linda Lazare
February 3, 2020

“Congresswoman, recently economists have projected that the United States may potentially be in danger of a financial danger in the mid to short-term future. How do you intend to ensure that any damage to the Texan economy and to Texan employees is minimised if you are elected to the Senate?”

"Well, if such a thing were to happen, which is very possible, I would support any economic "care package" for the states. Texas in particular needs to better allocate our rainy day funds to make sure that we have enough if there were to be a recession or anything like that. I would strive to increase unemployment benefits for a limited amount of time during said financial crisis. Upwards of 48,000,000,000 is Texas' current debt, so effectively helping workers and such, would be a great expenditure for a long period of time, so a short term stimulus care package or an increase in unemployment benefits would have to do. "

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Titanne wrote:
Louisianan wrote:

Corpus Christi

Linda Lazare
February 3, 2020

An 18 year old decked out in Levi Murphy gear waves his finger accusatorily at Ms. Lazare and says: "We need action NOW! We've done the research, we've bided our time, we the people of the great state of Texas demand action NOW! No more compromises, no more waiting, NOW! What do you have to say to that?"

"I say 'Yay', it's about time we have enthusiasm when it comes to climate change, but if you look at the logistics of things, and the mindsets of some of the senate and house republicans, I doubt any serious environmental legislation would pass unless, you fellows and fellowettes, vote blue in 2020."

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:18 pm

Louisianan wrote:

Corpus Christi

Linda Lazare
February 3, 2020

An African-American man asks a question. "What are your solutions for homelessness in many of our large cities?"
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Titanne wrote:An 18 year old decked out in Levi Murphy gear waves his finger accusatorily at Ms. Lazare and says: "We need action NOW! We've done the research, we've bided our time, we the people of the great state of Texas demand action NOW! No more compromises, no more waiting, NOW! What do you have to say to that?"

"I say 'Yay', it's about time we have enthusiasm when it comes to climate change, but if you look at the logistics of things, and the mindsets of some of the senate and house republicans, I doubt any serious environmental legislation would pass unless, you fellows and fellowettes, vote blue in 2020."

"But ma'am, if you won't support it because it won't pass, you're just as bad as them. We the people demand progress, and we demand it now! I say we vote for that progress, not half-promises about it!"
Ridin' with Biden

Not yet radicalized by the internet, he/his, Flamboyant Homosexual, among other things.

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:26 pm

Puertollano wrote:
Louisianan wrote:

Corpus Christi

Linda Lazare
February 3, 2020

An African-American man asks a question. "What are your solutions for homelessness in many of our large cities?"

"My solutions for homelessness and poverty, are to raise the national minimum wage, and to decrease the cost of universities nationwide. So, people like Ms. Leslie who I spoke about in Beaumont who work for little to nothing with medium sized families, won't go into poverty, won't go into homelessness. By making colleges cheaper, people will be more likely to go after they graduate high school. Also, I do plan on proposing a bill that would help get and secure more jobs to people across the United States if I get elected, which by my math, would drastically reduce homelessness in bigger states like Texas, Florida, New York, Washington State, California, where homelessness is on the rise."

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:32 pm

Titanne wrote:
Louisianan wrote:"I say 'Yay', it's about time we have enthusiasm when it comes to climate change, but if you look at the logistics of things, and the mindsets of some of the senate and house republicans, I doubt any serious environmental legislation would pass unless, you fellows and fellowettes, vote blue in 2020."

"But ma'am, if you won't support it because it won't pass, you're just as bad as them. We the people demand progress, and we demand it now! I say we vote for that progress, not half-promises about it!"

"I do support it, I said we need to look closer at some big environmental policies, I don't support going completely green because I am not only thinking about future generations, but also current generations. Right now, air pollutants emitted from cars contribute to such problems as asthma, heart disease, and increase the levels of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. Science knows this, and so do I. If we ban gas cars, people in those car factories will go out of work, not to mention how much the price of electric cars will increase, making it more difficult for Everyday Linda's, and Joes to purchase proper transportation, not to mention how much the price of public transportation would increase. So, I support slowly weaning off of things and not just jump up and ban things that everybody relies on."

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:38 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Titanne wrote:"But ma'am, if you won't support it because it won't pass, you're just as bad as them. We the people demand progress, and we demand it now! I say we vote for that progress, not half-promises about it!"

"I do support it, I said we need to look closer at some big environmental policies, I don't support going completely green because I am not only thinking about future generations, but also current generations. Right now, air pollutants emitted from cars contribute to such problems as asthma, heart disease, and increase the levels of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. Science knows this, and so do I. If we ban gas cars, people in those car factories will go out of work, not to mention how much the price of electric cars will increase, making it more difficult for Everyday Linda's, and Joes to purchase proper transportation, not to mention how much the price of public transportation would increase. So, I support slowly weaning off of things and not just jump up and ban things that everybody relies on."

"People in those factories go to hell! So many jobs will be created by going green, they vastly outweigh the losses in the auto industry. What are you afraid of, Ms. Lazare?"
Ridin' with Biden

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:42 pm

Titanne wrote:
Louisianan wrote:"I do support it, I said we need to look closer at some big environmental policies, I don't support going completely green because I am not only thinking about future generations, but also current generations. Right now, air pollutants emitted from cars contribute to such problems as asthma, heart disease, and increase the levels of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. Science knows this, and so do I. If we ban gas cars, people in those car factories will go out of work, not to mention how much the price of electric cars will increase, making it more difficult for Everyday Linda's, and Joes to purchase proper transportation, not to mention how much the price of public transportation would increase. So, I support slowly weaning off of things and not just jump up and ban things that everybody relies on."

"People in those factories go to hell! So many jobs will be created by going green, they vastly outweigh the losses in the auto industry. What are you afraid of, Ms. Lazare?"

"I'm afraid that your question time is up. As a Senator, you have to care about all citizens and I'm prepared to do that no matter where they work, no matter their race, no matter whom they prefer to love. Next question, please."

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:47 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Titanne wrote:"People in those factories go to hell! So many jobs will be created by going green, they vastly outweigh the losses in the auto industry. What are you afraid of, Ms. Lazare?"

"I'm afraid that your question time is up. As a Senator, you have to care about all citizens and I'm prepared to do that no matter where they work, no matter their race, no matter whom they prefer to love. Next question, please."

"We will not be silenced! We refuse to stand down! The time is now!"
Ridin' with Biden

Republick Deutschland
Envoy

Founded: Nov 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Republick Deutschland » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Louisianan wrote:

Corpus Christi

Linda Lazare
February 3, 2020

An old caucasian woman stands up with her walker. "Miss Lazare, are you going to take away my medicare and social security?".
Representative Daniel Eck (R-Michigan)
Senate Candidate Paul Rodman (R-Ohio)

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:51 pm

Louisianan wrote:

Corpus Christi

Linda Lazare
February 3, 2020

An old caucasian woman stands up with her walker. "Miss Lazare, are you going to take away my medicare and social security?".

Confused that this lady was still in college, Linda answer politely with a smile, "Of course not, in fact I want to expand medicare and make it affordable and accessible to all of the people in the United States, and no, you've earned your social security ma'am, who am I to take it away?"

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:53 pm

Titanne wrote:
Louisianan wrote:"I'm afraid that your question time is up. As a Senator, you have to care about all citizens and I'm prepared to do that no matter where they work, no matter their race, no matter whom they prefer to love. Next question, please."

"We will not be silenced! We refuse to stand down! The time is now!"

Linda sent one of her aides to the boy, "Hi! If you'd like to speak with Ms. Lazare privately to voice your concern you are more than welcome to do so, but now it's time for others to ask questions and get their opinions heard."

Republick Deutschland
Envoy

Founded: Nov 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Republick Deutschland » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:59 pm

Louisianan wrote:

Confused that this lady was still in college, Linda answer politely with a smile, "Of course not, in fact I want to expand medicare and make it affordable and accessible to all of the people in the United States, and no, you've earned your social security ma'am, who am I to take it away?"

"And what about our guns? My husband used to love his guns..." her voice trailed off. "My Herman..."
Representative Daniel Eck (R-Michigan)
Senate Candidate Paul Rodman (R-Ohio)

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:06 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Titanne wrote:"We will not be silenced! We refuse to stand down! The time is now!"

Linda sent one of her aides to the boy, "Hi! If you'd like to speak with Ms. Lazare privately to voice your concern you are more than welcome to do so, but now it's time for others to ask questions and get their opinions heard."

"WE WILL NOT BE SILENC-"
Ridin' with Biden

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:16 pm

Louisianan wrote:Confused that this lady was still in college, Linda answer politely with a smile, "Of course not, in fact I want to expand medicare and make it affordable and accessible to all of the people in the United States, and no, you've earned your social security ma'am, who am I to take it away?"

"And what about our guns? My husband used to love his guns..." her voice trailed off. "My Herman..."

"I am very sorry about your husband, and I can assure you nobody will be coming anywhere near your guns."

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:47 pm

Kaplan, Louisiana

Hypolite Gaspard
February 1, 2020

Hypolite Gaspard walked up and down the main street of Kaplan, meeting with local businessmen, and the mayor, and the teachers at the Rene Rost Middle School, before making his way to the middle school cafeteria, where he would make his speech to the people of Kaplan from the stage.
"Hello! It's been such a long time since I been here in this school. I remember when my daughter came here, she was the head cheerleader and my son was the captain of the football team. I remember Mr. Rene Rost, my daddy worked with his brother on the Pine Island Ferry over in Forked Island, good man. Anyway, I'm here to ask for the votes of your town, I won't get Sammy Cashat's endorsement if thats what y'all are afraid of!" Hypolite laughed,

"My cousin really made a mess of things didn't he? Anyway, I want to make little towns and cities like Kaplan thrive again. In Louisiana, more people are leaving than they're coming in, leaving Kaplan for places like Lafayette, or Deridder, or doing like many of my brothers, and going to Texas. I love Louisiana, that's why I'm here asking for your votes. I will support the small man, and attack the big man, I will vote for what will help Louisiana and against anything else. "

"I ain't gonna vote with the party, I'm gonna vote with the people of Louisiana. People like you, the teacher, the policeman, the store owner, the fisherman, the banker. I will vote on what will help you, not people like Sammy Kershaw with money out of their as- out of their rear ends. You all are the foundation of America, and you should be treated as such in congress, and I plan on helping you do that. For education issues, I'll ask the teachers for advice, for crime issues, I'll ask the police for advice, for business issues, I'll ask the owners of the many mom and pop businesses."

"There is no reason for me to appease the many, as long as there is a minority, I'll take the majority of Louisianan opinions and merge it with the minority to build a general consensus on what I'm gonna do. I want to know what you want, if a bill is being debated upon and I get a letter from a citizen, I'll read it on the Senate Floor and tell them what you think, and why I'm gonna vote the way I will. I'll work with who I have to work with to make your needs and wants come true, until you thrive. That is the day i will leave politics, when Louisiana is thriving, when we have people staying instead of leaving, when I help jobs come here, and when I help technology come here, and when I help small businesses come here and stay."

"I don't want to politicize everyday issues, but with Republicans in power, gas prices will go down, money in your pockets will go up, taxes will go down, crime will go down, and happiness will be at a full time high. Look at what I've done in politics, look at what I did as mayor here, look at what I did as a Senator before and think about what I can do as a Senator now! I'm not one for big speeches, so I'll let you folks go, feel free to write to my home any time as concerned citizens, and I'll happily respond. Goodbye Kaplan! See Y'all Later! Au Revoir Les Gen De Kaplan!"

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:35 pm

Colbert Twitter @EverittRigbyColbert
"Levi Murphy going all in with his Big Brother body cameras. Mr. Murphy, please do tell who you define as a lobbyist? Simply people opposed to your policies? Republicans? Moderate Democrats like Senator Sullivan?"
"If you want transparency in D.C., then why don't you start wearing a body camera 24/7? I think the American people would love to know what your campaign really thinks of America and Americans, and what you say when the cameras are turned off."
Chambers Twitter @GovernorChambersNE
"Minority Leader Volker, what will you do to end the trade war and give the American people the trade they need?"
"Watching Linda Lazare's dumpster fire of a town hall. Apparently people in college have forgotten that Nebraska even exists and want to turn our beloved state into a third world country at the mercy of Swedish schoolgirls and Portuguese radicals."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:41 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Colbert Twitter @EverittRigbyColbert
"Levi Murphy going all in with his Big Brother body cameras. Mr. Murphy, please do tell who you define as a lobbyist? Simply people opposed to your policies? Republicans? Moderate Democrats like Senator Sullivan?"
"If you want transparency in D.C., then why don't you start wearing a body camera 24/7? I think the American people would love to know what your campaign really thinks of America and Americans, and what you say when the cameras are turned off."
Chambers Twitter @GovernorChambersNE
"Minority Leader Volker, what will you do to end the trade war and give the American people the trade they need?"
"Watching Linda Lazare's dumpster fire of a town hall. Apparently people in college have forgotten that Nebraska even exists and want to turn our beloved state into a third world country at the mercy of Swedish schoolgirls and Portuguese radicals."

Linda Lazare
@LLazareTX

Ms. Lazare's town hall is going swell! She loves speaking to voters about what they would like, and the college students are the next generation of Texas and the Country!
Tweeted by an Aide to Linda

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse