NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of the Free: American Political Roleplay (IC II)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:19 pm

Karen Brookshire
@BrookshireGal
Nothing says I endorse you like DEMANDING A RECOUNT! Randy may have offered an endorsement at the end of the day but he GROANED and MOANED all the way there. Not surprised many SMART TEXANS see right past his 'endorsement' made through gritted teeth! SAD!
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:25 pm

Colbert Twitter @EverittRigbyColbert
"The Protecting American Privacy Act is a sensitive issue. I will post a Twitter poll to determine how Utahans think I should vote. I honestly could go either way."
"A Bill To Establish Election Day as a Federal Holiday goes a bit too far, but I would support two paid hours off to vote."
"I fully support the Insulating the Data of Everyday Americans Act. Rein in Big Tech now!"
"The Gun Violence Prevention Act of 2019 would implement red flag orders and could lead to a ban on high-capacity magazines. I will vote no."
"My Stop Chinese and Russian Imperialism Act will end any and all foreign aid to those criminal regimes, while better understanding the threat posed by them."
"The conduct of Randy Cramp was a complete and utter disgrace during the primary. That man is so arrogant he doesn't care that he put Suraj Shah into the Senate with his disgracefully actions to delegitimize Brookshire."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:32 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
When President Wolf talked about lying polls, at first I did not believe him! But look at the useless Goldwater polling in Texas, they mislead some very strong Republicans by lying about Justice Cramp's record in endorsing Karen Brookshire! She was the worst candidate in Texas history, and Justice Cramp still endorsed her! The lying press is truly good for nothing!

Randy Cramp re-tweeted.
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
(Image)
Karen Brookshire
@BrookshireGal
Nothing says I endorse you like DEMANDING A RECOUNT! Randy may have offered an endorsement at the end of the day but he GROANED and MOANED all the way there. Not surprised many SMART TEXANS see right past his 'endorsement' made through gritted teeth! SAD!

Randy Cramp
@RandyCrampy

Yes, Ms Brookshire, blame everyone else but yourself for your humiliating loss to SURAJ SHAH. Junior Joe Frankston is about to make the same mistake by pandering to the Left - bad idea! We cannot afford to lose Texas AGAIN.

J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:47 pm

Earl Tenson
@MTAtLarge

I’m proud to endorse Joe Frankston to fill his father’s seat. He is a true Patriot and Christian who has served our country dutifully and will continue to do so in the United States Senate.

Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:12 pm

Dentali wrote:GOLDWATER POLLING TEXAS GOP PRIMARY JANUARY 25TH, 2019

(Image)

TEXAS POLLING

Lt General Joe Frankston 31%
J.P. Randy Cramp 15%
Congressman Crawford Clay 13%
(Unannounced) Ms. Karen Brookshire 10%
(Unannounced) Mr. Mark Allen 4%
Undecided 27%

Lt General Joe Frankston continues a commanding lead in the GOP primary for the open Texas Senate seat in 2020. Voters in focus groups and in polls have largely indicated his support due to his military record, experience, and status as the son of the current Senator, Howard Frankston, in that seat who has strongly endorsed him. While support for Justice Cramp is still considerable some of it went away due to the entrance of Congressman Crawford Clay as they share a base of conservatives on the further right end of the political spectrum and evangelical voters.

According to polling over 70% of Texas Republicans believe that “Justice Cramp refusing to endorse Karen Brooshire played a significant role in the Republicans loss in 2019” which has impacted his favorability rating among Republicans by over 20 points, going from a favorability rating among Texas Republicans of 64% to a favorability of 43%. The number of Texas Republicans who would “vote for the Republican nominee whoever it was” has risen from 82% in 2019 to 93% in 2020.

Lt General Frankston’s favorability rating was initially low in the 30% range, but this was mainly due to low name recognition, however over the past two months the favorability rating of Lt General Frankston has broken into the mid 60s and is still climbing, with a very low unfavorable rating to match, as Texas Republicans learn more about the General. The majority of his support comes from veterans, members of the military, suburban families and small business owners. Voters who had been holding out hope Karen Brookshire, Mark Allen or Congressman DeLange would enter the race have overwhelmingly picked the General’s camp to trickle into.

Congressman Crawford Clay is the most recent entrant into the race and seems to appeal to the same base as Justice Frankston and many of his supporters believe he is more “electable” than Justice Cramp and is not burdened with losing the 2019 Republican Primary. Clay’s name recognition and favorability are in the high 50s with many voting looking favorably at his tough on crime record and social conservatism as well as the Clay family name which polls well in Northeast Texas.

Hispanic Republicans are as of yet the largest undecided group in the GOP primary.

STATEMENT FROM GOLDWATER POLLING

Goldwater polling would like to apologize for the most recent polling report from the GOP Texas Senate Primary. It incorrected listed the polling question “Justice Cramp refusing to endorse Karen Brooshire played a significant role in the Republicans loss in 2019” as part of the most recent polling survey. This in fact was not the surveyed question.

This was a mixup of two separate survey questions the first being "Did Justice Cramp endorse Karen Brookshire in the 2019 Senate Special Election" to which the majority of respondents responded in the negative despite Justice Cramp offering an endorsement on twitter shortly before the election. The second question was "Did Justice Cramp's lack of campaigning for Karen Brookshire in her 2019 Senate Bid play a significant role in the Republican Loss" to which the response was over 70% in agreement.

We at Goldwater polling would like to apologize to all involved in the mix-up particularly Justice Cramp. Mistakes happen and it is important to acknowledge them, own up to them and finally set ourselves on a path to achieve higher standards.

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:24 pm

Karen Brookshire
@BrookshireGal
I take responsibility for my campaign and have never said it was anyone's fault we lost but my own. Others may have but I never did. That is conceding with grace. Still, at least I have the satisfaction of having beat SAD RANDY at the polls and it appears Joe Frankston will too!

Karen Brookshire
@BrookshireGal
Hate to break the news to you Randy, YOU ARE NO ARNOLD WOLF. You are a poor man's (Not-Ted Cruz) and just like him, you'll be out of politics soon enough!

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:31 pm

Levi Murphy Stumping in Rural Iowa
Ottumwa, Wapello County, Iowa

The campaign shifted gears onto Iowa. Murphy had an alright lead in the state above Dayton, but he would still not leave anything to chance. Levi's first event in Iowa was in Wapello County, Ottumwa - a small rural town of 25,000 people - but it was these kinds of people that the Senator wanted to bring into his fold to win the Iowa caucuses. He started the day in Ottumwa by patronizing a local café and bakery, meeting and talking with local residents about their concerns for the future of the town, Iowa and the country. Levi, in responding, would always talk about the basics: jobs, education, healthcare. The normal politicians in Washington D.C. were not standing up for working people, unlike Murphy, who was not a career politician. Murphy emphasized how he was a union leader, not a politician and how he intended to clean up politics by banning corporate donations and banning lobbyists from the Hill. He was able to flip a few voters on those premises. During this occasion, a lot of good footage and photos were taken of Levi at the small-time café that would be posted to social media.

His next event was at John Deere Ottumwa Works, which was the second largest employer. This is one of Levi's strengths, manufacturing workers. Murphy was given a tour of the John Deere Ottumwa Works, wearing a hard-hat and flanked by his local campaign surrogates. Levi met with many of the workers there, most of whom were unionized, and he spoke about his links to the Transportation Union in Minnesota and how he was the President of the AFL-CIO in Minnesota too. While the cameras were not rolling, he joked to some of the workers that his fellow Democratic contender Jillian Dayton was "another Brunch liberal who couldn't give an ass about Iowa." Outside of the John Deere Ottumwa Works, Levi held a small event where he would speak. The workers from John Deere were outside listening to him, along with local supporters and residents who were just interested in what he had to say. Here is a clipping of a bit of what he said:

"If the union taught me anything, it is that we are strongest united. Our voice is unparalleled when united, when we stand-up to the corporate Democrats and the Republican Party, we make it clear that we are sick of the politics for the rich and powerful. That's why we decided on our campaign slogan as: 'For the many, not the few.' Because it is of our belief that this political system has been working brilliantly for the top 1%, but has been ignoring the bottom 99%. That's why we cannot continue to elect Democrats or Republicans that continue to take dirty money from the banks or major corporations. We need clean politics, based on the votes of the people, not based off the Super PACs and corporate contributions from Wells Fargo. And speaking of Wells Fargo, we cannot forget the Senator Ben Little attended a closed-door fundraiser with them, to build up the dirty money for his failed Presidential campaign. It's appalling, it's detestable. That's why I stand here in a clear manner and say that I will not accept any corporate contributions whatsoever. We cannot only just overturn Citizens United, but we need to change the electoral laws to ban the donations that rig the election against the working people of this nation and this state."

"Nothing will change if we continue to the massively wealthy run our elections. President Wolf said that he would drain the swamp: that was the biggest lie of the decade. He has re-filled the swamp with his own cronies to suit his own business needs. If I am elected President, the only people I would put in my cabinet are strong, proven progressives who have a record of service and values. No CEO, no ex-Clifford staffer, no centrists. Only pro-working class individuals could serve in my cabinet," the crowd cheered. "This is my promise to you, because some people are progressive on the campaign trail then veer to the right when the general election comes. There is no need in that, if people are already Republican, they will vote for the actual Republic, no matter how far-right you decide to go. I am unapologetically progressive now and I would be in the general. You can trust me because I ran as a progressive for Senate and I've stayed a progressive. There's no moving me," Levi joked. The crowd laughed too. "As I barnstorm around this nation, I believe people will realize that is is time to wake up from this neoliberalist nightmare and start to make amends with working families in the country and in Iowa. Thank you."
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:43 pm

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
Joe Frankston supports taxpayer-funded abortions! I know many Hispanics who are very not happy with that stance. The government should not be involved with paying for abortion in which so many Americans, including Hispanics, disagree with. No taxpayer funding for abortions!

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:57 pm

Joe Frankston
@JoeForTexas

I'm not often one to address childish lies and rumours but some recent allegations give me particular discomfort - 1. I do not support people who want to burn down police stations and 2. I am pro-life, and want to revisit Roe to give states more levity in rectifying any issues.

Joe Frankston
@JoeForTexas

Clearly our push for a responsible Republican Senator from Texas is picking up steam! I'll be on the road to San Antonio from Corpus Christie today, looking forward to meeting more and more Texans and sharing my vision for meaningful conservative governance.
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:05 pm

Levi Murphy Social Media Ad
Targeted specifically to Iowan Farmers, Rural White Americans
Running on Facebook and YouTube

"My name is Kerry Nelson, I have worked on our family farm longer than I can remember. I recall memories helping Dad out with the tractor in the early mornings and I still get a lot of joy working on the land."

"But, things are getting harder. The seasons are gettin' hotter, healthcare is becomin' too god-damn expensive, excuse my language, and small family farms like our own are being taken over by the big agri-business companies."

"For me, there's only one candidate for President who is speaking our language. And that is Levi."

"He's the only candidate who has stood up for our Right to Repair our own vehicles, support healthcare for all - especially for farmers like us who can't get health insurance through our employer, and breaking up agri-business and bringing back the farming subsidies for small farmers."

"Levi has our back, so I am going to have his on February Third. Join us in building a country that works for the many, not the few."

[Levi's Voice]: "My name is Levi Murphy and I approve this message."
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:08 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
Joe Frankston supports taxpayer-funded abortions! I know many Hispanics who are very not happy with that stance. The government should not be involved with paying for abortion in which so many Americans, including Hispanics, disagree with. No taxpayer funding for abortions!

Senator Andrew Gardener
@PeachySenatorGardener

@RoughriderGovernor Thats Lt General Joe Frankston you're lying about, show some respect.
Last edited by Dentali on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:14 pm

Senator Andrew Gardener
@PeachySenatorGardener

Remember if you're going considering to get a pet, that the Official State Dog of Georgia is an adoptable dog! Show your state spirit and adopt one of the 8 million abandoned pets living in animal shelters in the United States, just like my 2 dogs Felix and Isaac!

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:23 pm

TO: [Majority Leader Warrick], [Minority Leader Volker]

Senator Warrick,
Representative Volker,

I'm writing to inform both of you that in a few days time I intend to announce a run for the Senate election in Maine. I felt it would be best to give you both a heads up on this matter given that you are the leaders of our party in Congress and I'd rather not have both of you find out about this with everyone else. If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Best Regards,

Eliza LeBlanc Wolf
First Lady of the United States (2017-2019)
President of the Maine Senate (2001-2002)

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:05 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
Sarenium wrote:
"Do you intend to hop off the fence anytime soon?" she asked.

"Not unless someone else in Leadership does it first."

Jillian bit her lip, "what exactly do you want from any future Democratic Presidency?"
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:05 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
Sarenium wrote:
He shifted slightly, "I won't be a pariah on gay marriage and wouldn't support a blanket ban on abortion if that's what you're asking, 70% of the country wants to keep abortion accessible, most Americans support common-sense restrictions, and frankly I'm with them, with Congressman Clay in this race though," he shifted again, "I have no public record to defend which helps, what doesn't help is that I'm open to being painted rather facetiously, so frankly, I want to revisit Roe v Wade and allow states greater breadth to define genuinely necessary restrictions, would I as a federal Senator do anything about it? I'd rather not incite us losing even more women voters, and I'd like us to bring the suburbs back onside. It's a tough ball to juggle, and it's an issue I'll get wedged on by two social pariahs. I'm with my father and in lockstep with him on most other issues though," he waited calmly.

"Would you say that same thinking goes for how you'd treat LGBT issues as a Senator?"

"Settled and sorted, I'm not in the habit of opening old wounds," he said firmly.
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:06 pm

Bruke wrote:
"That sounds like enough cause for your network of officeholders and string-pullers to sway resources and endorsements my way all over New England and the Northeast with or without my intervention," she smiled.

Karel pulled out a thick, almost fraying address book from a cabinet behind his desk. This was the Mother Lode- all the contacts he had ever made during his long political career.

He wrote down a somewhat lengthy list of names from said address book on a piece of paper, and handed that piece of paper to Jillian. The list contained names of his main contacts from every state in the Northeast, New England included.

“When you meet these folks, you can tell them Mayor O’Hanny’s chief of staff sent you- one of my other contacts. They’ll know who really sent you.” Karel chuckled.

“Now, I don’t expect too much in return if you were to win the nomination and the presidency. I’d like Amtrak’s funding restored to pre-Wolf levels, and then some- which I’m sure you were planning to do anyways. I’ll also send some names over as potential picks for Treasury Department positions... from the Secretary on down. So... there’s my price. Do we have an agreement?”

Jillian hated every bit of the horsetrading, "I will consult with you on all cabinet posts, but I can't guarantee your picks get up. Public transport is all sorted. As for this list, I will be sure Albert and your support is most effectively utilized."
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:25 pm

Sarenium wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:
"Would you say that same thinking goes for how you'd treat LGBT issues as a Senator?"

"Settled and sorted, I'm not in the habit of opening old wounds," he said firmly.

"Does that include the ban on transgender service members, not that you'd be able to change that as a Senator or anything."

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Sarenium wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:
"Not unless someone else in Leadership does it first."

Jillian bit her lip, "what exactly do you want from any future Democratic Presidency?"

"It probably sounds cliche, but change, actually change. We can't just win in 2020 and run the nation like we can go back to normal."

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:36 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:
Sarenium wrote:

"It probably sounds cliche, but change, actually change. We can't just win in 2020 and run the nation like we can go back to normal."

"I agree, do you believe a Dayton Administration would provide that change?" Jillian asked, "or is another candidate more suited?"

New Cobastheia wrote:
Sarenium wrote:

"In my over twenty years of service nothing matters when serving other than loyalty, training and devotion, I don't see how that ban bolsters those three qualities," he frowned, he frankly never really understood this stuff.

"Does that include the ban on transgender service members, not that you'd be able to change that as a Senator or anything."
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:59 pm

Sarenium wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:

"I agree, do you believe a Dayton Administration would provide that change?" Jillian asked, "or is another candidate more suited?"

"Out of all the candidates running, I'd say a Dayton Administration and a Murphy Administration are the two most likely to attempt that change, with a Dayton Administration being more likely to work for whatever change it'd think it can get through Congress and a Murphy Administration more likely to work for change regardless of not it thinks it'll get through Congress."

Sarenium wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:

"In my over twenty years of service nothing matters when serving other than loyalty, training and devotion, I don't see how that ban bolsters those three qualities," he frowned, he frankly never really understood this stuff.

"I'm obviously not a vet, but I'm inclined to agree," She paused for a moment, thinking of something else to ask, "Let's say a situation similar to [not-Merrick Garland] or [not-Brett Kavanaugh] were to happen again, how would you deal with that as a Senator."

Sarenium
Senator

Postby Sarenium » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:26 am

New Cobastheia wrote:
Sarenium wrote:

"Out of all the candidates running, I'd say a Dayton Administration and a Murphy Administration are the two most likely to attempt that change, with a Dayton Administration being more likely to work for whatever change it'd think it can get through Congress and a Murphy Administration more likely to work for change regardless of not it thinks it'll get through Congress."

Sarenium wrote:

"I'm obviously not a vet, but I'm inclined to agree," She paused for a moment, thinking of something else to ask, "Let's say a situation similar to [not-Merrick Garland] or [not-Brett Kavanaugh] were to happen again, how would you deal with that as a Senator."

"Which tactic would you prefer?" Jillian narrowed in.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'd have hoped to hear (Not-Garland) out before deciding how to vote, and one of the most beautiful factors of not being an incumbent is that decision was never on me," he laughed, "to be honest, I can't say. I would have wanted more time before we made a determination on whether to proceed, I'd have liked to hear out the Judge, and completed the investigation."
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Lavan Tiri
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lavan Tiri » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:37 am

Greater Arab State wrote:
Lavan Tiri wrote:
To: House Minority Leader Thomas Volker

Congressman Volker,

If you're available and willing, I'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss the Senate race in Texas.

- Senator Kimberly Dunbar

Washington, D.C.

The House Minority Leader was sat in a Wendy’s restaurant for lunch when suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate. After taking a few more bites out of his meal, he settled on taking his phone out and looking at it, at which point he saw that it was from Senator Dunbar of Kansas, admittedly, a Republican who the Congressman hadn’t spoken to at the time of her presidential campaign, thus, Representative rapidly typed up a reply.

To: Senator Kimberley Dunbar

Senator,

I am certainly interested in discussing the Senate race with you, I’ll be in my office shortly.

Respectfully,

House Minority Leader Thomas Volker

After replying, and finishing his meal, the Missourian set off to return back to his office on the Hill and await Senator Dunbar’s arrival.

Kim, coffee in hand, made her way down to Volker's office and knocked once, firmly, before entering.

"Hey, neighbor," she laughed slightly, "how are you?"
My pronouns are they/them

Join Home of the Brave!
Big Jim P wrote:I like the way you think.

Constaniana wrote:Ah, so you were dropped on your head. This explains a lot.

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Snarky bastard.

The Grey Wolf wrote:You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Renewed Imperial Germany wrote:I'm not sure whether to laugh because thIs is the best satire I've ever seen or be very very afraid because someone actually thinks all this so.... have a cookie?

John Holland wrote: John Holland
your mom

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:22 am

John Logan Ruler
@SonOfRuler
Many rich people in Congress, they don't deserve more taxpayer-funded salaries. Cut the pork out of government. New bill coming, it'll tie a representative's salary to their net worth. Rep. Nez wants to spend more money. Rep. Walker wants to spend no more money. I want to spend LESS money. Simple.

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:53 am

Matt Walker
@WashingtonWhip
This is bad legislation. The Democrats, like Representative Nez, joined with a couple of RINOs want to increase our spending on unnecessary items and place the burden on the taxpayer. I say no!
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse