NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of the Free: American Political Roleplay (IC II)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Alozia wrote:Oval Office, White House

In the meantime Caroline got to her assigned task. Approaching the Senate Majority Leader with a broad smile, she held the file given to her by the staffer in her hands.

"Good afternoon, sir." Caroline stated. "It's nice to meet you. Richard wanted me to talk to you about your meeting in the near future."

“Yes it’s a pleasure to speak with you. I hope to be here quite a bit for your husband’s administration... please consider me at your service.”
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:50 am

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
We need to purge the Deep State!

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
There is some very nasty group of unelected officials trying to obstruct the Republicans, and prevent the implementation of genuine change in America. They want to keep us in a forever-war in Afghanistan! President Wolf did a great job scaring them, President Tawney needs to continue and purge the influence of the group

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
Withdraw from Afghanistan! We have kids who are fighting and dying there who weren't even born when the war started! Thanks not-Bush, and establishment politicians!
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:35 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
Alozia wrote:"I'm assuming you're referring to my Vice President? Or rather lack there of?" Tawney replied. "It's too early to make announcements, but I have a few potential contenders for the spot. With Christmas right around the corner I don't think I will be making the announcement until January, but I'll make sure to do it as soon as possible."

"Thank you. Having a vacant Vice Presidency doesn't really suit anyone, and it's a process the House would like to get done swiftly. That said, I do have to draw something of a line in the sand here. The Democratic leadership on the Hill has agreed that we won't confirm a hardcore Wolfist, and in earnest, would prefer you select a moderate. Would you care to share your contenders with me?"

"As you can imagine I'm not at liberty to pick anyone I please either. There is a considerable portion of not only voters, but also elected officials who would like to see a strong sign commitment to the Wolf agenda through a dedicated nominee, or at least someone with decent 'Wolf credentials'." Tawney replied. "I haven't settled on a nominee yet, but I have a few people in mind. I've given your House colleague, Dianne Paulson some thought. She ran for the Presidency herself and proved to be a fairly popular candidate, even though she dropped out. There's Secretary Urquhart, who has been leading one of our nation's most important governmental institutions and while appointed by my predecessor is not a fanatic, and there's also Ambassador Dunn, who has experience in being both an elected official and diplomat."
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:38 pm

Dentali wrote:
Alozia wrote:Oval Office, White House

In the meantime Caroline got to her assigned task. Approaching the Senate Majority Leader with a broad smile, she held the file given to her by the staffer in her hands.

"Good afternoon, sir." Caroline stated. "It's nice to meet you. Richard wanted me to talk to you about your meeting in the near future."

“Yes it’s a pleasure to speak with you. I hope to be here quite a bit for your husband’s administration... please consider me at your service.”

"I am glad to hear that." Caroline replied while the two were making their way towards the East Wing. "As you may know the next few, uhm, weeks may prove to be quite... important and, uhm, challenging for my husband, the President that is."

Caroline was anxious over the meeting, she wasn't sure how to exactly deliver the message Richard wanted her to.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:47 pm

Alozia wrote:"As you can imagine I'm not at liberty to pick anyone I please either. There is a considerable portion of not only voters, but also elected officials who would like to see a strong sign commitment to the Wolf agenda through a dedicated nominee, or at least someone with decent 'Wolf credentials'." Tawney replied. "I haven't settled on a nominee yet, but I have a few people in mind. I've given your House colleague, Dianne Paulson some thought. She ran for the Presidency herself and proved to be a fairly popular candidate, even though she dropped out. There's Secretary Urquhart, who has been leading one of our nation's most important governmental institutions and while appointed by my predecessor is not a fanatic, and there's also Ambassador Dunn, who has experience in being both an elected official and diplomat."

"Naturally. I think the Democratic leadership would be very happy with Diane Paulson - I've worked well with Congresswoman Paulson quite well in the past. I don't know the Secretary of State well enough to judge... I don't think Laura Dunn would pass the House though."
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:55 am

Alozia wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"I am glad to hear that." Caroline replied while the two were making their way towards the East Wing. "As you may know the next few, uhm, weeks may prove to be quite... important and, uhm, challenging for my husband, the President that is."

Caroline was anxious over the meeting, she wasn't sure how to exactly deliver the message Richard wanted her to.

"I can only imagine what he's going through, but if anyone can handle it its Richard... I mean the President. He is as about as prepared and qualified as you can be."

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:53 am

Oelwein & Waterloo, IA
January 2, 2020
Dayton Retail & Rally

"The American Dream is as ancient and old as the ideals of our nation. Folks I'm looking out at all these fields and all I can think of is how hopeful one must be to pursue the American Dream. You, the hardworking family farmers are the bedrock of that dream. It is therefore asinine that Washington does you such a disservice. Well, most of Washington."

"I'm proud to have passed bipartisan disaster relief and prevention through Washington, and folks, I want to offer that to you as an iota of what we can accomplish together. As a first-year Senator, I've proposed and passed bipartisan legislation, now work with me, and let's pass bipartisan college reform just as we did in Virginia, bipartisan health reform, bipartisan infrastructure expansion and as I'm proud to announce here today, the Farms of 2030 initiative for Rural America. A nation which cannot assure it's food security, cannot assure it's national security. It is therefore with immense happiness I announce a blueprint I intend to work with the next Congress to ensure it taps into the needs of all family farmers, and of all of Middle America! For the farmers who don't know if the next harvest will be their last, for those who don't know if their small business will survive to tomorrow, for those who don't know if tonight is their last shift, I know you, I'm fighting for you. This initiative is the blueprint for an America which does not leave you behind in the 21st Century. This initiative is part of how we put more money in working families' pockets and give families choice in their avenues to success. We're not doing enough to help our farmers, we're not doing enough to give every American a chance to succeed, we're not doing anywhere near enough, not anywhere near enough to make America more efficient and cleaner, but my friends we can do more, and we will do more and we will do more!" Jillian concluded vocally, the crowd was riled up by now.

"So when they say, who will you caucus for, you can tell them with your head held high that you'll go to the caucuses for the cause of A Just America, an America which will look out for every American not just it's big city dwellers, go tell them you'll caucus for a Fairer America, and be sure to tell your friends," she smiled and waved, stepping down from the stage and proceeding along the ropeline.

From Owelwein, the campaign bus proceeded to Waterloo where the campaign message pivoted to healthcare and affordable college. College Education was the big ticket issue for Dayton voters, her record illuminated success in the area. The campaign's effort to pivot focus on it and healthcare was often successful in wedging opponents out of success. In Waterloo a three hour town hall was held immediately after Dayton personally visited dozens of businesses and public areas discussing with voters the issues which mattered to them. She'd subsequently hold a roundtable with families before moving onto her 'Drinks w Dayton' event.

Farms of 2030

A Dayton Presidency will;
- Make a historic $400 billion procurement investment that with my clean energy and infrastructure plan, power new demand for American products, materials, and services.
- Make a new $300 billion investment in R&D and breakthrough technologies to power home-grown industries that can lead the world and create jobs in high-tech sectors across middle America.
- Strengthen antitrust enforcement. A Dayton Administration will make sure farmers and producers have access to fair markets where they can compete and get fair prices for their products – and require large corporations to play by the rules instead of writing them – by strengthening enforcement of the Sherman and Clayton Antitrust Acts and the Packers and Stockyards Act.

Click to expand more

...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:44 am

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
Happy New Year! 2020 is going to be such a tremendous year for the economy thanks to the Republican Party, and North Dakotans your favorite Governor is working so very hard to make North Dakota even better! Thank you!

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
President Tawney should celebrate the New Year by appointing a very strong woman Dr. Edwards to be his VP. She is a real fighter, she is really tough. It would truly show his dedication to the Wolf Movement!

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
Happy New Year! 2020 is going to be such a tremendous year for the economy thanks to the Republican Party, and North Dakotans your favorite Governor is working so very hard to make North Dakota even better! Thank you!

James Burgun
@RoughriderGovernor
President Tawney should celebrate the New Year by appointing a very strong woman Dr. Edwards to be his VP. She is a real fighter, she is really tough. It would truly show his dedication to the Wolf Movement!

Liked and Retweeted by @WashingtonWhip
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:41 pm

President Pro Tempore’s Office, Washington D.C

A simple email was sent on request of Myles to the Speaker once he received confirmation from the White House that the President planned to nominate a new VP.

TO: Caroline Simmone
SUBJECT: Meeting
Mrs Simmone,

As I have recently received confirmation from the White House that President Tawney plans to nominate someone to fill the office of Vice President of the United States, I feel like it would be best to meet and hammer out the details. I propose we meet on January 4th, when I return to D.C at my office.

Best Wishes,

Myles Burckhalter
President Pro Tempore of the United States Senate
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Christina Mudale
@mudCOV

2020 is here! This is the year we Alabamans take back our Senate seat and restore dignity to our representation in the highest body of the land.

Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:39 pm

Meelducan wrote:
President Pro Tempore’s Office, Washington D.C

A simple email was sent on request of Myles to the Speaker once he received confirmation from the White House that the President planned to nominate a new VP.

TO: Caroline Simmone
SUBJECT: Meeting
Mrs Simmone,

As I have recently received confirmation from the White House that President Tawney plans to nominate someone to fill the office of Vice President of the United States, I feel like it would be best to meet and hammer out the details. I propose we meet on January 4th, when I return to D.C at my office.

Best Wishes,

Myles Burckhalter
President Pro Tempore of the United States Senate

TO: [Senator Myles Burckhalter]

I'm glad to hear that the President has made a choice and a Jan 4th meeting is totally amenable to me. I can receive you in my offices if you'd like. I hope you had a nice Christmas, Senator.

Yours,

Caroline Simone
Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:53 pm

Kathleen Nez
Washington, DC
January 2, 2020

Kathleen, back in the capital as the winter break was coming to an end, had decided to head it to her office in Longworth to pick up some documents related to a bill she was working on. Along the way she ran into a presser who felt doing a bit of walking and talking, asking her questions with his microphone in hand an cameraman a few feet behind him.

"Representative Nez, do you have any reaction to Senator Dayton's recently leaked Vice Presidental shortlist?"

"That I do Jim."

"Care to share ma'am?"

"I'm honored to be on it and I'd be even more honored to be selected as our party's VP nominee, whether it be by Jill or Levi... or even Governor Velez for that matter."

"Do you feel that you're qualified to be Vice President ma'am?"

"Of course I do, if I didn't I would of called her to take my name off the list, if anything I'd argue I'm very qualified to take on the job."

"What do you mean by that ma'am?"

"Grow up poor and in what most people considered the bad side of town, spend a good chunk of your adult life as a single mother, and somehow still have the time to run a sovereign nation successfully for 8 years, and I'd think you'd get a better picture of what I'm trying to say Jim," Nez joked.

"Do you have any comments on the state of the race ma'am?"

"I'm looking forwards to seeing who the voters choose to be our next nominee," Getting close to the building exit Nez offered up her goodbyes, "Now if you'd excuse me Jim, I have to get back to my apartment," But before Nez could actually leave the building Jim asked one last question, "Do you have any thoughts on how the House will vote when President Tawney nominates a new Vice President?"

Nez paused for a second to think, one hand on the door, the other in her coat pocket as she looked at the camera, "Frankly, I'm not completely sure we'll be seeing a new Vice President until next year, finding someone who can appeal to both sides of a divided Congress is, well I doubt its going to be an easy time for the President," And as Nez left the building to walk out into the winter air and, ultimately, to the nearest metro station she offered up one last set of words, "See ya' later Jim."

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:05 am

Greater Arab State wrote:

The Volker Residence
Farmington, Missouri
December 25th, 2019

(Image)

Thomas Volker woke up fairly early on the morning of Christmas Day, not particularly out of any significance for the date but more instead due to it allowing him the opportunity to catch up with the day’s political developments and so on and so forth. Thus, Thomas managed to prepare for the day and enter the lounge fairly quietly as he set to work in making a small final adjustments to the lounge’s festive presentation, namely, setting the presents out in the lounge.

Fortunately, Thomas managed to move each of the somewhat neatly wrapped presents: which consisted of a aquamarine and diamond pendant necklace from Bloomingdale’s, a blue mini tote from Tiffany, and a diamond-studded stainless steel watch, also from Tiffany, delicately into the lounge before neatly arranging them together. Soon after, the House Minority Leader elected to partake in some early morning reading as he waited for Mrs Volker to come through.

Thomas, reasoning that he had read enough for the early morning, settled on watching the morning coverage on a Fox News at a fairly subdued volume.

Torrie had woken up slightly after her husband had gotten up, not because he had awoken her when he had risen but rather his absence had notified her it was time to rise and shine. So putting on slippers and reaching for her reading glasses, she sat the edge of the bed and smiled. Another Christmas had come, another year had almost gone by. But right now was not the time to reminisce, she'd save that later for when the family would gather for Christmas dinner and slowly drink the night away. She quickly dressed herself in a robe and exited the bedroom, heading for the kitchen to begin cooking. Already her mind was buzzing with ideas of what to prepare, settling on some quick pancakes to save her energy for the dinner though hopefully she'd receive help then from her invitees.

Passing by Thomas who had settled into his routine of watching Fox News, she began to cook, allowing the smell of pancakes and bacon to fill the Volker home. It would surely bring her congressman to the table and she began to serve coffee in anticipation. Glancing briefly at her phone, she noted the calmness that came with days like these in Washington, a relief to the life of a busy pair of political fiends. Sitting down on a stool at the kitchen island, she waited for Thomas to join her as the bacon continued to sizzle.

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:07 am

Martin Spellman
@thespellman
Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays to those who don't celebrate!

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:08 am

Francine Sullivan
@AlaskanAstronaut
Here's to another year of public service for all Alaskans, from our brave police officers and first responders to our judges and clerks, to all those who keep government running and our land of the free protected.

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:11 am

Vinnie Diehl
@TheRealDiehl
Happy New Year's! Remember while we are with our families, other courageous Americans are away defending our rights. So may God protect our troops!
Last edited by Federal States of Xathuecia on Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:16 am

Hypolite Gaspard
@HGLouisianaFirst

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!! Let's get into 2020 the right way folks! Love thy Neighbor, bring bipartisanship back into government and pray for our current officials. God Bless America, God Bless Louisiana and most importantly, God Bless Our Wonderful World!

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:27 am

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
Thomas, reasoning that he had read enough for the early morning, settled on watching the morning coverage on a Fox News at a fairly subdued volume.

Torrie had woken up slightly after her husband had gotten up, not because he had awoken her when he had risen but rather his absence had notified her it was time to rise and shine. So putting on slippers and reaching for her reading glasses, she sat the edge of the bed and smiled. Another Christmas had come, another year had almost gone by. But right now was not the time to reminisce, she'd save that later for when the family would gather for Christmas dinner and slowly drink the night away. She quickly dressed herself in a robe and exited the bedroom, heading for the kitchen to begin cooking. Already her mind was buzzing with ideas of what to prepare, settling on some quick pancakes to save her energy for the dinner though hopefully she'd receive help then from her invitees.

Passing by Thomas who had settled into his routine of watching Fox News, she began to cook, allowing the smell of pancakes and bacon to fill the Volker home. It would surely bring her congressman to the table and she began to serve coffee in anticipation. Glancing briefly at her phone, she noted the calmness that came with days like these in Washington, a relief to the life of a busy pair of political fiends. Sitting down on a stool at the kitchen island, she waited for Thomas to join her as the bacon continued to sizzle.

Thomas smiled as Torrie passed by, knowing that he could soon manage to give her the presents that he had bought back in Washington. Alas, there was breakfast to be had first, and it was an opportunity Thomas never turned down. As the smell of the bacon diffused into the Volker lounge, Thomas got up and went into the kitchen, seeing his wife sat at the kitchen island, he decided to join her.

“Morning, terribly sorry if I woke you early, Torrie. I was just making sure that some things were ready for this morning.” Thomas hinted with a small grin.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

United Hemand Insia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby United Hemand Insia » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:38 am

@ArthurFranklin
Happy New Years everyone! I shall hope this year makes Washington better as a whole! God be with you all!
Pro: right-wing, -life, military, police, guns, capitalism, democracy, LGBT, there's more but I can't currently think of them.
Anti: Left-wing, -choice, racial injustice, Democrats, communism, socialism, liberal, social, there's also more but I can't think of them right now.
"Looking at the rain people!" - Dion
Long Live Harry Potter
Πρέπει να είμαστε ένα με τον εαυτό μας, όχι με τον κόσμο. Πρέπει να καταλάβουμε τον εαυτό μας πριν καταλάβουμε τους άλλους.

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:08 pm

WOLF JR. RESIDENCE
COUER D'ALENE, IDAHO

Wolf Jr. stared out the window as he sat down, pouring some fresh tea into a cup. He sipped a bit, appreciating the taste as he waited for the Governor to arrive.
Die nasty!!111

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:12 pm

Jovuistan wrote:
WOLF JR. RESIDENCE
COUER D'ALENE, IDAHO

Wolf Jr. stared out the window as he sat down, pouring some fresh tea into a cup. He sipped a bit, appreciating the taste as he waited for the Governor to arrive.

Richardson had wanted this meeting for some time and arrived promptly though as secretly as possible. "It's good to see you again Mr. Wolf" Nate said crossing the room and shaking Jrs hand "I hope all is well"

Jovuistan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:20 pm

Dentali wrote:
Jovuistan wrote:
WOLF JR. RESIDENCE
COUER D'ALENE, IDAHO

Richardson had wanted this meeting for some time and arrived promptly though as secretly as possible. "It's good to see you again Mr. Wolf" Nate said crossing the room and shaking Jrs hand "I hope all is well"

The Wolf cub nodded with a slight smile. "Great to see you too, Governor. Everything's going well." He gestured for Nate to take a seat. "The Senate campaign is about ready to go. Should be announcing my run by next week. Quite exciting." He raised his teapot. "Do you want any tea, Nate?"
Die nasty!!111

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Jovuistan wrote:
Dentali wrote:

The Wolf cub nodded with a slight smile. "Great to see you too, Governor. Everything's going well." He gestured for Nate to take a seat. "The Senate campaign is about ready to go. Should be announcing my run by next week. Quite exciting." He raised his teapot. "Do you want any tea, Nate?"

"I'd love some... sweet please" Nate took his tea and blew on it to cool it down "I would offer my assistance in the race but frankly I don't think you'll need it... Regardless you need anything and i'll hop on a plane.... How are you feeling? Confident? Nervous?"

Jovuistan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:38 pm

Dentali wrote:
Jovuistan wrote:The Wolf cub nodded with a slight smile. "Great to see you too, Governor. Everything's going well." He gestured for Nate to take a seat. "The Senate campaign is about ready to go. Should be announcing my run by next week. Quite exciting." He raised his teapot. "Do you want any tea, Nate?"

"I'd love some... sweet please" Nate took his tea and blew on it to cool it down "I would offer my assistance in the race but frankly I don't think you'll need it... Regardless you need anything and i'll hop on a plane.... How are you feeling? Confident? Nervous?"

Junior sighed. "A bit nervous, but I'm pretty optimistic. I don't feel nearly as on edge as when the Presidential run started." He took a drink. "It's pretty intimidating to have your first campaign be for President, you know?"
Die nasty!!111

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse