NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of the Free: American Political Roleplay (IC II)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Titanne
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Sun May 31, 2020 5:36 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Titanne wrote:It was at that moment that Sally Jennings pulled up to the block, and parked her car, getting out chewing a piece of gum.

"Hey y'all!"

Ben Montgomery
Carmichael, California, United States
July 4th, 2019

It wasn't until Mike Montgomery, who was making sure that Wyatt didn't go ballistic at the neighbors was when he noticed Sally. "Ah fuck." Ben, who was still tending to the grill did notice her, but tried to keep it cool.

"Hey, Ben! Long time no see!"

She laughed a very high pitched laugh, for quite a bit to long, and chewed her gum loudly.
Ridin' with Biden

Not yet radicalized by the internet, he/his, Flamboyant Homosexual, among other things.

Former Delegate and President of Thaecia. Current Delegate of Annecy.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun May 31, 2020 5:38 pm

Titanne wrote:"Hey, Ben! Long time no see!"

She laughed a very high pitched laugh, for quite a bit to long, and chewed her gum loudly.

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"Uhhh.. Ahem! Good afternoon, Sally. You would like a hot dog? I didn't expect you to be here now. I thought you were heading to a better view of the fireworks tonight." Ben said, knowing Sally's obnoxious attitude.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun May 31, 2020 5:39 pm

Titanne wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

It wasn't until Mike Montgomery, who was making sure that Wyatt didn't go ballistic at the neighbors was when he noticed Sally. "Ah fuck." Ben, who was still tending to the grill did notice her, but tried to keep it cool.

"Hey, Ben! Long time no see!"

"Who are you, if I may ask?" The man in the glasses asked, curious as to the identity of Ms.Jennings.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Sun May 31, 2020 5:39 pm

"Be quiet, woman." The Doctor replied before throwing the hotdog and running away behind a tree.

Soon a bright light flashed from the tree and the man was gone.
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun May 31, 2020 5:40 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Who are you, if I may ask?" The man in the glasses asked, curious as to the identity of Ms.Jennings.

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"Don't mind him, Sally. He's here to visit the picnic." Ben said to Sally, which served as a sign of caution towards the man.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Sun May 31, 2020 5:40 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:

"Who are you, if I may ask?" The man in the glasses asked, curious as to the identity of Ms.Jennings.

She smiled widely.

"Sally, Sally Jennings."

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"Uhhh.. Ahem! Good afternoon, Sally. You would like a hot dog? I didn't expect you to be here now. I thought you were heading to a better view of the fireworks tonight." Ben said, knowing Sally's obnoxious attitude.

"Sure. And, yeah, well..."

She smacked her gum again.

"We went downtown to get a better view, but then they told us it was private property. So I told him I"d like to speak to his boss!"

Her high pitched laugh pierced the air yet again.
Ridin' with Biden

Not yet radicalized by the internet, he/his, Flamboyant Homosexual, among other things.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun May 31, 2020 5:42 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Who are you, if I may ask?" The man in the glasses asked, curious as to the identity of Ms.Jennings.

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"Don't mind him, Sally. He's here to visit the picnic." Ben said to Sally, which served as a sign of caution towards the man.

The man was confused for a second until he heard Jenning's laugh, and it all suddenly clicked in his head. He simply stood there in silence, waiting for food.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun May 31, 2020 5:43 pm

Titanne wrote:"Sure. And, yeah, well..."

"We went downtown to get a better view, but then they told us it was private property. So I told him I"d like to speak to his boss!"

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"I thought you said you found a public viewpoint?" Montgomery said, as he started grilling a hotdog for the two of them.

RPs I do

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Sun May 31, 2020 5:44 pm

Titanne wrote:"Sure. And, yeah, well..."

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"I thought you said you found a public viewpoint?" Montgomery said, as he started grilling a hotdog for the two of them.

"I thought I did, but I guess that farms aren't public anymore."

She seemed legitimately bewildered, not realizing how ridiculous the thought was.
Ridin' with Biden

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun May 31, 2020 5:46 pm

Titanne wrote:
July 4th, 2019

"I thought I did, but I guess that farms aren't public anymore."

She seemed legitimately bewildered, not realizing how ridiculous the thought was.

"Wait, when were they ever?" He said, knowing that, whilst there was a smartass (and valid) answer to the question, Sally didn't look smart enough to him to actually give that answer.
Please Watch

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun May 31, 2020 5:47 pm

Titanne wrote:"I thought I did, but I guess that farms aren't public anymore."

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"Ok, she's still crazy." Ben thought.

"Hang on, I'm finishing up these two hotdogs." Ben said to the both of them. "There we go. Enjoy you two!"

RPs I do

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Sun May 31, 2020 5:47 pm

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"Hang on, I'm finishing up these two hotdogs." Ben said to the both of them. "There we go. Enjoy you two!"

"Thanks" she drawled, trotting off to sit down.

"Wait, when were they ever?" He said, knowing that, whilst there was a smartass (and valid) answer to the question, Sally didn't look smart enough to him to actually give that answer.

Sally turned on him, wagging her finger.

"Excuse me?"
Ridin' with Biden

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun May 31, 2020 5:50 pm

Titanne wrote:
July 4th, 2019

"Thanks" she drawled, trotting off to sit down.

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Wait, when were they ever?" He said, knowing that, whilst there was a smartass (and valid) answer to the question, Sally didn't look smart enough to him to actually give that answer.

Sally turned on him, wagging her finger.

"Excuse me?"

"Being offended isn't an answer." The man replied, with sheer, dry wit.
Please Watch

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun May 31, 2020 5:50 pm

Titanne wrote:Sally turned on him, wagging her finger.

"Excuse me?"

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"Sally!" Ben said in a desperate tone, as in saying 'Please don't fuck this up, or you turn me into an alcoholic' to Sally. "Sally, today's the 4th of July. It's best we not be fighting. A bit of a heckler was here at the grill. Don't want any fighting now."

RPs I do

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Sun May 31, 2020 5:51 pm

Titanne wrote:Sally turned on him, wagging her finger.

"Excuse me?"

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"Sally!" Ben said in a desperate tone, as in saying 'Please don't fuck this up, or you turn me into an alcoholic' to Sally. "Sally, today's the 4th of July. It's best we not be fighting. A bit of a heckler was here at the grill. Don't want any fighting now."

She rolled her eyes, muttering at both Montgomery and the other man under her breath. She took her hot dog and sat sullenly on the lawn.
Ridin' with Biden

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun May 31, 2020 5:53 pm

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

Knowing Sally probably backtalked him, Montgomery gave the man his hotdog. "Please, it's best to perserve a nice atmosphere. Sorry for that encounter." Montgomery said to the man.

RPs I do

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun May 31, 2020 5:54 pm

July 4th, 2019

Knowing Sally probably backtalked him, Montgomery gave the man his hotdog. "Please, it's best to perserve a nice atmosphere. Sorry for that encounter." Montgomery said to the man.

He nodded and asked once more: "Who IS that woman?"
Please Watch

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun May 31, 2020 5:56 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:He nodded and asked once more: "Who IS that woman?"

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"Just a fellow neighbor. It's best to not disturb her. I'm sure she wants to enjoy her 4th of July like everyone else."

RPs I do

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun May 31, 2020 6:15 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:He nodded and asked once more: "Who IS that woman?"

Ben Montgomery
July 4th, 2019

"Just a fellow neighbor. It's best to not disturb her. I'm sure she wants to enjoy her 4th of July like everyone else."

"I see. It seems you don't hold her in too high a regard..." He took a bite of his hotdog and went off.
Please Watch

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun May 31, 2020 6:40 pm

The Fair Republic wrote:
Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:"You're right on all those points, I intend to speak with him immediately. More generally, him, Moore I mean, and Senator Volek are my top picks for succeeding me, as the permanent Leader." she said, pausing before her next sentence.

"And, as for a more permanent and stronger Minority Whip, I'm glad you came to visit me. I actually believe you would make a great fit Sean. I mean, you're a strong negotiator, knowledgable on policy, experienced across the board, and well-liked. Something we need, so I would like for you to consider it. I could make you the interim-whip to feel it out, since our current one has been rather flat and they could follow Windsor, well, maybe not retirement but onto something else, clearing the path for your interim appointment. And proving yourself on the gun bill, the upcoming Iran sanctions bill, it would all make you a shoo-in to run for the more permanent Minority whip position, your choice of course.."

"I'm honored that you would consider me for Minority Whip. I'll accept the position on the interim basis for now. Considering what Wolf just tweeted about Iran, I think it is important that someone with a foreign policy focus as a spot in leadership. Text me if you need anything

“Thank you Sean. And actually, I do need something. You’re well liked and like you said, an expert in foreign policy. Senator Murphy has told me he intends to vote against the proposed sanctions bill in the House, once it presumably passes there. Maybe you could go talk to him, try to open his mind. It’ll pass without him but I’d like to at least show the caucus we’re not going to take these votes lying down.”
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Sun May 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:Representative Caroline Simone
Washington, District of Columbia
Monday 1st July, 2019

Cannon House Office Building

Caroline buzzed through to her secretary, Christian, and had him call through to Senator Sullivan's office. No fuss, just business.

Sullivan’s secretary answered and transferred it to Sullivan.

“Hello? This is Senator Sullivan.” answered the woman.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun May 31, 2020 6:41 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Wolf shook his head. “Arthur, I thought you’d be better than that. Look, we’ve tried sanctions. We’ve tried them. They don’t work- we’ve tried, they don’t work. We have to show them who’s boss, and that’s final, aArthur. That’s final.”

“Of course, Mr President, that was merely my view... perhaps this might just help show that we won’t back down to Iran after all though.” Urquhart said cautiously

“We should use sanction. Yes. But we are going through with this plan as well.”
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun May 31, 2020 6:43 pm

Russell Senate Office Building, Washington D.C.

With the end of the meeting with Goldman, Karel decided to have his secretary arrange a meeting with Senator Sullivan at her earliest convenience.

In the meantime, life would go on as usual.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun May 31, 2020 6:56 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:Sullivan’s secretary answered and transferred it to Sullivan.

“Hello? This is Senator Sullivan.” answered the woman.

"Hello, Senator Sullivan, it's Representative Simone here. Wanted to touch base on the Senate."
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Sun May 31, 2020 6:57 pm

Kargintina the Third wrote:“Bolivia has an election coming up this year. We can accuse him and his socialist of voter fraud if the margin of error is off enough, giving more US-friendly rightist elements of the Bolivian military a casus belli to launch a coup. Ecuador however doesn’t have nearly enough support for any government that could assist. The Ecuadorian opposition is fractured and made up of too many different parties. Maduro is the easiest one to remove since he openly has protests against his rule and human rights violations we can display to the world to hurt his legitimacy.”

"I mean, CREO and PSC are pretty strong, but it seems that these elections, at least from my point of view, are legitimate. I think we can have Moreno deposed in 2021, when they have an election next. We need to ensure the CREO wins the second round of the presidential elections or that there is enough dispute amongst both sides to allow regime change. I think Bolsonaro can help us manage the red menace in the region, nip it in the bud. Speaking of Brazil, we need to dispose of Lula before he tries contesting the next election against Bolsonaro...He's much more popular than Rousseff, and despite the prison term, he is still widely adored. And that's not to mention AMLO or the Sandinistas. We really need some big foreign policy package to rid ourselves of this pink tide."

“You mean like a 21st century Marshall Plan for South America?”
Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse