NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of the Free: American Political Roleplay (IC II)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kargintina the Third
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina the Third » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:16 pm

Louisianan wrote:
(Image)
Hypolite Gaspard
@HGLouisianaFirst

I am glad to formally endorse Ms. Christina Mudale, in her senate race. I think she is the best candidate, and we need more young conservative minds in our Senate!

Christina Mudale
@mudCOV

Thank you Mr. Gaspard! Hypolite Gaspard is a true Conservative and Patriot and I endorse him for Louisiana Senator! I look forward to us working together in the Senate this time next year.

Representative Earl Tenson (R-MT-All)

Senate candidate Christina Mudale (R-AL)

Senator Nickolai Dernilski (D-OH)

Houston Mayor Harold Baines (D-TX)

Louisianan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:24 pm

Kargintina the Third wrote:
Louisianan wrote:
(Image)
Hypolite Gaspard
@HGLouisianaFirst

I am glad to formally endorse Ms. Christina Mudale, in her senate race. I think she is the best candidate, and we need more young conservative minds in our Senate!

Christina Mudale
@mudCOV

Thank you Mr. Gaspard! Hypolite Gaspard is a true Conservative and Patriot and I endorse him for Louisiana Senator! I look forward to us working together in the Senate this time next year.

Liked and Retweeted By @HGLouisianaFirst

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:28 pm

Louisianan wrote:
Kargintina the Third wrote:
Christina Mudale
@mudCOV

Liked and Retweeted By @HGLouisianaFirst

Retweeted and liked by @SonOfRuler
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:12 pm

Linda Lazare
@LLazareTX

Hey, Fellows and Fellowettes! I'm coming here to tell the Texans, I WILL NOT, stoop down so low as my Republican opponents and throw mud at them or my fellow democrats because it suits me! Governor Burgun has my respect, though he has on multiple occasions verbally assaulted me, but just because I am a woman does not mean I'm weak Mr. Burgun! #WomenUnite #VoteBLUE2020

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:14 pm

The White House
Washington, D.C.
January 30th, 2020

Briskly walking into the room, she signaled to an assistant.

"Do you have the number I asked for?" asked Torrie. The fresh-faced college girl nodded, handing her a note and exiting the room.

"Thank you" offered the lady Volker, always remembering to be friendly to her staff, reminiscent of her own rise through the ranks because as much as many attributed her rise because of her husband, he had only recently come into power and she had put herself through enough on her own. But she rarely discussed that because as she often told Sadie, they were there to do good work not brag about "making it" like coastal feminists did. And perhaps that's what endeared her to the young congressman from Texas. He was ardently conservative and experienced, yet still breaking through. Not to mention he seemed to actually be putting in the work with more than the one-off screaming match as Cramp had done or relying on the legacy of a father turned senator who, by the accounts of many fellow Wolfists in the White House, had caused enough trouble with one generation that a second one would be a disaster.

She collected these thoughts and others as she dialed the number and called Congressman Clay, reaching out ahead of her husband in the hopes of first making sure of her own thoughts before asking Thomas to do the same.
Last edited by Federal States of Xathuecia on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republick Deutschland
Envoy

Founded: Nov 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Republick Deutschland » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:35 pm

Representative Daniel Eck
@FromMichiganWithLove

I'd like to formally endorse President Arnold Wolf in the Texas Republican Primaries. Someone's gotta fix this division...

Paul Rodman
@RodmanOH

Stay tuned for a formal campaign announcement! I promise the people of our great state of Ohio that I will work for them, now the Swamp Monsters!
Representative Daniel Eck (R-Michigan)
Senate Candidate Paul Rodman (R-Ohio)

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:37 pm

Republick Deutschland wrote:
(Image)
@FromMichiganWithLove

I'd like to formally endorse President Arnold Wolf in the Texas Republican Primaries. Someone's gotta fix this division...

Linda Lazare
@LLazareTX

I don't think he's running this time around or am I going crazy? #PrayersForWolf #VoteBLUE2020

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:38 pm

Jovuistan wrote:
(Image)
Arnold Wolf Jr.
@ArnoldWolfJr

This election is an important one. Democrats want to undo all of the progress we've made in the past three years, while Republicans want to continue that progress. It is for that reason that Republicans need a nominee who is committed to our policies and shares our values while being able to get things done for Americans.

(Image)
Arnold Wolf Jr.
@ArnoldWolfJr

It is for that reason that I wholeheartedly endorse Governor Nate Richardson for President of the United States! Nate has been an excellent Governor for North Carolina and has always put his constituents before special interests. He would be a great President and he will win against the increasingly radical Dems in November!

liked and retweeted by nate richardson

Nate Richardson
@GovernorRichardson

Arnold Wolf Jr is going to be a phenomenal Senator, thank you for your endorsement @ArnoldWolfJr. With you in the Senate and me in the White House we are going to achieve your father's dream.

Republick Deutschland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Republick Deutschland » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:40 pm

Louisianan wrote:
(Image)
@FromMichiganWithLove

Linda Lazare
@LLazareTX

I don't think he's running this time around or am I going crazy? #PrayersForWolf #VoteBLUE2020

@FromMichiganWithLove

Clearly someone doesn't like sarcasm. #UnifyTheGOP
Last edited by Republick Deutschland on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:43 pm

Louisianan wrote:
(Image)
Linda Lazare
@LLazareTX

(Image)
@FromMichiganWithLove

Linda Lazare
@LLazareTX

I like good sarcasm, Representative. #AmIRight

Republick Deutschland
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Republick Deutschland » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:51 pm

Louisianan wrote:
(Image)
@FromMichiganWithLove

Linda Lazare
@LLazareTX

@FromMichiganWithLove

If Texans like jokes, you'll do great!
Last edited by Republick Deutschland on Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Louisianan wrote:
(Image)
Linda Lazare
@LLazareTX

@FromMichiganWithLove

If Texans like jokes, you'll do great!

Liked and Retweeted By @LLazareTX
Linda Lazare
@LLazareTX

This is what the republican party does, they insult you after you make a simple comment. I hope all of you fellows and fellowettes are listening to this. #KindnessCuresAll #VoteBLUE2020 #LindaforSenate

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Denton, Texas
Clay and his innermost campaign staff were gathered around a table, analyzing the latest polling from Goldwater. There had been nearly an hour of silent reading, contemplation, and finally hushed dialogue, before Clay rose to speak.

"This is great, y'all." He spread his arms wide and smiled, allowing his staffers to clap and cheer. "We're neck-and-neck with Cramp already, and folks, at this rate we're only gonna gain on him. And remember, if we can knock Cramp out the primary, it'll just be us and Frankston in the runoff." Clay paused, his expression becoming grimmer even as his supporters rejoiced. A thought had just occurred to him, one he would act on as soon as he dismissed his staff. "Frankston's campaign is practically non-existent. Apparently he thought this race was in the bag. Well, he thought wrong, didn't he?" Clay whooped along with the listeners. "We're gaining with veterans. Frankston hasn't put forward anything for them besides his own military service. But the policies on my platform, combined with that new ad y'all are working on, are gonna win more and more of the military vote.

"Before I go any further, I want to say just how thankful I am for all you good people. You put so much time, sweat, and prayer into my campaign. I wouldn't be here without you. Without you, Tim—"
he clapped the back of his campaign manager. "Without you, Helena—" He smiled at his scheduler. "And especially without the homemade cookies Darla brings in every Friday!" Clay laughed as he hugged the sixty-year-old retiree who was his campaign office manager. "Each and every one of you does your part for this campaign. Let's get a round of applause for all of you." Crawford put his hands together loudly, grinning at all of his staff. "You've all been working hard, so you deserve a little break this weekend. But as soon as Monday rolls around, we're hitting the trail hard and fast. Tim, you wanted a word?"

A short, bespectacled man rose. "Yes, Crawford. I wanted to say that we need to concentrate our efforts in the coming weeks on pulling in business conservatives— Brookshire's old crowd— rather than competing with Cramp. Randy's got a very loyal supporter base, so we need to pivot from attacking him to draining voters from Frankston— which will be a good investment for the runoff. It shouldn't be too hard, considering all of Frankston's campaigning has been done on Twitter, but we need to reassure more moderate Republicans that we can cover their interests, too."

"Good point, Tim, great point. All right, folks, y'all have y'all's marching orders. Let's get back to it."
Now that the campaign staff had been inspired, work continued apace. The most recent addition to Clay's campaign was a phone bank manned by volunteers, all of them capable of at least conversational Spanish, which, using predictive dialing, was able to make 1,000 calls per day. The volunteers' scripts emphasized Clay's pro-business policies, including tax relief and slashing regulations, as well as the beneficial effects of those policies, such as job creation and business expansion.

While the initial advertising investment had been truly massive, the Clay campaign now sought to reduce costs by getting their supporters' assistance. At Clay's rallies in El Paso, Midland, and Odessa, organizers handed out hundreds of bumper stickers, pins, and yard signs. For more devoted supporters, merchandize was available on Clay's official website and was heavily advertised, including iPhone cases, t-shirts, baseball caps, mugs, and belt buckles. The most common slogan on these products was "Clay for Senate: Faith, Family, Freedom."

Meanwhile, Clay himself had a call to make. Much to his wife's disappointment, he took time away from the precious weekend he had planned with his family in Denton to phone Randy Cramp.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:00 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:She collected these thoughts and others as she dialed the number and called Congressman Clay, reaching out ahead of her husband in the hopes of first making sure of her own thoughts before asking Thomas to do the same.

Clay was home for the weekend, but promised his wife Julie that he would only be five minutes late to the family dinner as he saw Torrie Volker's call appear on his cell phone.

"Missus Volker," he greeted cordially. "I was very pleased to see your endorsement a few days back, and I'm sorry this is the first chance I've got to thank ya personally. Now, what can I do for ya?"
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:29 pm

The Cramp Home

The phone called. Randy answered.

"Hello, Randy speaking."
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:30 pm

Puertollano wrote:The Cramp Home

"Hello, Randy speaking."
"Howdy, Randy, this is Crawford Clay. I just wanted to have a friendly chat with you, if you've got the time."

The Wanderer

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:43 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Puertollano wrote:The Cramp Home

"Hello, Randy speaking."
"Howdy, Randy, this is Crawford Clay. I just wanted to have a friendly chat with you, if you've got the time."

"Friendly, hey? Alright. Mr Clay, there is a lotta' things that I wanted to talk with you about as well."
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:57 pm

Puertollano wrote:"Friendly, hey? Alright. Mr Clay, there is a lotta' things that I wanted to talk with you about as well."
Clay grimaced on the other end of the line. "First off, I'd like to apologize for the things you've been smeared with the past few weeks. I assure you I authorized none of them, but I should have been there to stop 'em going out. You have my sincere apologies, Justice, and I hope that the remainder of the campaign can be a battle of ideas."

The Wanderer

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:04 pm

Puertollano wrote:"Friendly, hey? Alright. Mr Clay, there is a lotta' things that I wanted to talk with you about as well."
Clay grimaced on the other end of the line. "First off, I'd like to apologize for the things you've been smeared with the past few weeks. I assure you I authorized none of them, but I should have been there to stop 'em going out. You have my sincere apologies, Justice, and I hope that the remainder of the campaign can be a battle of ideas."

"Hm," he trailed of a little. "Since the beginning of the campaign, I have specifically not attacked you publicly in any of my speeches, but every time you hold an event, without failure, you try ya' best to besmirch my character. That's why I propose we stop jabbing at each other and have a cease-fire, so we can target our attacks on Frankston's boy. A lotta' conservatives are supporting him because of his last name, not to do with policy, so there's a lot of our potential voters who are currently holding themselves on to him."
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:09 pm

Puertollano wrote:"Hm," he trailed of a little. "Since the beginning of the campaign, I have specifically not attacked you publicly in any of my speeches, but every time you hold an event, without failure, you try ya' best to besmirch my character. That's why I propose we stop jabbing at each other and have a cease-fire, so we can target our attacks on Frankston's boy. A lotta' conservatives are supporting him because of his last name, not to do with policy, so there's a lot of our potential voters who are currently holding themselves on to him."
"That's true," Clay conceded, glad Cramp had caught on, "and in fact, that's the primary reason I called you. I agree that we should focus on Frankston instead of each other. If you'll do the same for me, then I pledge to turn a blind eye to your campaign and focus on Frankston. Moreover, if I'm eliminated in the primary, I will pledge to endorse you over Frankston, if you can do the same."

The Wanderer

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:12 pm

Puertollano wrote:"Hm," he trailed of a little. "Since the beginning of the campaign, I have specifically not attacked you publicly in any of my speeches, but every time you hold an event, without failure, you try ya' best to besmirch my character. That's why I propose we stop jabbing at each other and have a cease-fire, so we can target our attacks on Frankston's boy. A lotta' conservatives are supporting him because of his last name, not to do with policy, so there's a lot of our potential voters who are currently holding themselves on to him."
"That's true," Clay conceded, glad Cramp had caught on, "and in fact, that's the primary reason I called you. I agree that we should focus on Frankston instead of each other. If you'll do the same for me, then I pledge to turn a blind eye to your campaign and focus on Frankston. Moreover, if I'm eliminated in the primary, I will pledge to endorse you over Frankston, if you can do the same."

"I was about to say the same thing, Congressman. It's good that we're on the same page. I believe either of us could beat Frankston handily in a run-off."
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:12 pm

New Orleans, Louisiana

Hypolite Gaspard Speech
January 28, 2020

Hypolite Gaspard walked into the hall where he would be making a speech, it's been a few weeks since he'd made his last public appearance, and chose to go to the city he'd probably have the most trouble getting votes, New Orleans.

"Hello Nawlins! How you folks doing this afternoon? I'm doing fine, and I'll be doing worse when I read todays batch of Democratic Tweets. I'll tell you, I don't know what makes the Democrats tick. Mr. Russell Long hasn't posted anything, that is a good thing, but I am getting worried that he hasn't been taking baths, since that's where he tweets from." the crowd erupted into laughter,

"But folks, as I said in my news interview, I will NOT be attacking the person of any of the democrats or republicans, just their policies and words. For instance, the great Caroline Simone of the House of Reps, has took it upon herself to propose a bill that would, from my understanding, raise the amount of representatives each state gets. Sounds cheery right? Well, that would mean, building more offices, making space for other Representatives in the building, which in essence would use your tax money, to build things we don't need!"

"The more I get into politics again, that more grief I feel that I left when I did. I should have stayed, protected Louisiana from the Washington Elites, but, I couldn't. The Baharia administration was far too corrupt for me, I thought it was over for America. That was until the Wolf administration, that man gave me more hope for this nation than (Not George HW Bush) way back when, and I have hope that under Mr. Richardson, we'd thrive even more than with Wolf! Vote for Nate Richardson, Vote for The Heart of America! I want to be your senator, to oppose the democratic policies that would absolutely destroy us. If it was up to them, they'd take your guns, they'd take your science books and throw 'em away, with their, man is now woman and woman is now man nonsense, and oh, if you disagree, be prepared to have a protest because of you and live the rest of your days in fear." The crowd would cheer,

"Take your hard earned cash, give it to the government, and then dish it out to the illegal immigrants coming in. Dish it out, to the college students who don't really want to be there, but stay because of this cash! If I cook a meal, I will share with anyone who asks, but I REFUSE to be FORCED to give my fried chicken to the stranger two towns away simply because he thinks he's entitled to it. I SAY NO Louisiana! What do you say? I want your support in November, I want your approval in November, I need your enthusiasm, your heart, your soul, help me. Put your faith in me to be your senator, and folks, I won't disappoint. I did my duty in '89, I came back in 2000, and I'm back again."

"I said no to abortions then, and I say NO, to abortions now. I said NO to racism then, and I say NO to racism now, I said NO to the Elites then, and I say NO to the Elites now! I'll work with anybody who wants to work with me, drink coffee with whomever wants to drink, I'll work hard for anybody who wants me, and I am prepared to work for YOU! Thank Ya'll for coming, and God Bless ya'll, remember, I see ya'll, I hear ya'll and I love ya'll. Long Live NOLA!" Hypolite yelled for the last time as he waved to the crowd as he walked off the stage wiping his brow of sweat.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:15 pm

Puertollano wrote:"I was about to say the same thing, Congressman. It's good that we're on the same page. I believe either of us could beat Frankston handily in a run-off."

"Absolutely, especially if we come together to take him down. So, do we have an agreement?"

The Wanderer

Louisianan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Louisianan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:21 pm

Lazare's Office, Houston, Texas

Linda had been looking through her old phone numbers when she came across an old charity guy she used to know, Dwight Bunker from California. Maybe he could give some advice, she called the California Senators office, "Hey! Mr. Bunker how are you?" she asked politely waiting for an answer.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:29 pm

From: The Honorable Jack Chambers, Governor of the State of Nebraska
To: The Honorable Randy Cramp
If you have an available moment, I would like to discuss your political positions and what you plan to do if elected to the United States Senate. As you know, we must hold that seat and I want to know if you are the best candidate to carry forward Arnold Wolf's Make America Great Again agenda. I believe that you are, but I want to confirm this through an intelligent conversation. It appears that Crawford Clay has made some disgraceful pamphlets reminiscent of the attacks made on Wolf four years ago. This is absolutely unacceptable. Joe Frankston appears to expect to be handed the Senate seat, witch is also disgraceful. You appear to have the best shot at winning. I could help you in numerous ways. I have a large network of contacts, the Omaha financial community, classmates from the University of Chicago, and fellow owners of Major League Baseball and other sports franchises. Those could all be working for you if I give the word. I could reach out to other governors, including (Not-Greg Abbot). This could be our chance to secure the Wolf legacy. Call me when you can.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse